Joker-Undead's Art

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Kainsword17's Art

Postby sam1027 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:10 pm

OMG!! YOU KILL KENNY AGAIN!!! XD
Just always look out for my art fourm~~
DONT WANNA BE AlONE IN MY THREAD teehee~

Snafu: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=46720
Devian Art: http://sam1027.deviantart.com/

Postby Joker-Undead » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:38 am

Some more pencil sketches.

This a a little pencil sketch of Destruction's head henchmen for my idea for the 2nd season of Combo-Ninos.

Kneesocks (loosely based on a character from "Panty & Stocking) is the childish Shadowkan female who is in charge of Destruction's mutants, she is also seen with a cute-little stuffed-toy looking spider Arachno (Arachne-Chan as Kneesocks calls him).

TV-Monster is Destruction's ever loyle enforcer and in charge of his robot-monsters. His main weapons are a powerful pincer and a rotating orb with multiple functions (i.e plasma-cannon, buzzsaw, mace). He serves Destruction as his muscle.

Here are some little pencil-sketches of rough ideas for Shadowkan mutants & robots that the Combo Ninos could fight in my idea for season-02.

Iam calling the robotic shadowkan" Robot Destlers", combing the words Death with Destroyer, And the mutated creatures "Mutant Warriors"

(a.) "Robot Destler Screen-Death" is a camera/TV based robot.

(b.) "Mutant Warrior Vespa & Robot Destler Cyber-Wrym" are a pair, a humanoid wasp mutant & a giant cybernetic worm.

(c.) "Robot Destler Spy-Droids" are a swarm of 100's of small robot spiders, along with 3 larger spiders.

(d.) "Mutant Warrior Bloodraining Illusion MothQuito" is a mutant hybrid of a moth and a mosquito.

(e.) "Mutant Warrior Pride-Bane" is a boastful mutant-warrior that uses a spiked mace as a weapon.

(f.) "Mutant Warrior Child Stealer Clawful" is a robot with giant-grasping claws and a metal basket on it's back.

(g.) "Mutant Warrior Duo Urrage and Larath" are brothers who's poison-spines spread anger among humans. One brother has a sword-arm and the other brother has a claw-arm. "

(h.) "Robot Destler Deather Gunder" is a bizarre-looking robot that looks like a mix between a car and a tank.

Here are some more little pencil-sketches of rough ideas for Shadowkan mutants & robots that the Combo Ninos could fight in my idea for season-02.

(a.) "Mutant warrior Teddy-Fear" is a mutant that looks like a cute teddy-bear, but attacks with retractable spider-fangs and claws.

(b.) "Mutant Warrior Injector" is a mutant with venomous spines and metal hands with blades.

(c.) "Robot Destler Wheel-Of-Murder" is a robot that is based on a giant wheel.

(d.) "Robot Destler Fright-Light" is a robot with laser-shooting solar-panels on it's back.

(e.) "Robot Destler Tunnling Wrym" is a robotic snake with a drill on it's head and a four-pronged claw on it's tail.

(f.) "Robot Destler Scare-Dish" is a robot based on a Satellite-dish.

(g.) "Mutant Warrior Jawnoid" is a piranha-based mutant with powerful fanged jaws.

(h.) "Gene Mutation Warrior Evilution" (play ON Evolution.) and the Tickoid-Brothers "Tu & Oni" (The seperated name of the Finissh God of the underworld. Who one of his is the Goddess of Disease) are a threesome, made up of a humanoid mutant who can mutate anything he touches and two giant tick-like monsters that feed on human bio-energy. The humanoid mutant is based on the Gene-Dopant (from Kamen Rider-W) http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee12 ... Dopant.jpg

(i.) "Robot Destler Bolder" is super strong and able to fire energy beams from his eyes. He's based on the monster from this show: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/categ ... 40TNgW6Ypy

(j.) "Robot Destler Camera-Freak" is a camera-based robot with missiles and can capture humans in photos.

(k.) "Deep-Sea Hybrid Mutant Warrior KillermantisStingkuragen" (Kuragen is Jellyfish in Japanese) is a mutant hydrid of a jellyfish, a wasp and a mantis.
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby Chuckledarkly » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:12 am

that show.... so classic japanese crazy awesomeness! motorcycle gun go yaaaaaaaaaaaAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Check Out My Art

-----> viewtopic.php?t=23012Cheak <-----

Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Joker-Undead » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:47 pm

This is a pencil sketch of Robotgirl (from Robotboy) fighting a character based on an action figure created by Yasushi Ninasawa (called Killer-Vanks Musca) http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee121/K...00702004226.jpg

This is a little pencil-sketch.

This is a little something for my friend Lewamus over at DA. Since he said to me that his "LEWAMUS PRIME ANImatED" show idea might have blood & gore, I thought I do this picture to see how it would look to him.

The sketch is of 3 cybernetic mutant-drones sent by Destruction to capture Robotboy, Jamiko's Japan-Unit and Lewamus Prime Jr. These are finally killed by Jamiko (as Captain-Japan) when he uses his sword to slice them to pieces.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Thiamor » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:53 am

You should try to Ink and color these.
I suggest this:

Take your BEST time, to draw a comic up. Mainly 1 panel (as an example, a test). Take time to do EVERY detail. Shades, lines, everything. Then take time to choose the perfect colors. Best to COLOR them in Gimp/Photoshop. Then post.

Also may I suggest 1 other thing?
Add some gore to this stuff. With your style plus the suggestions, this could be a pretty wicked thing to read.
Working on another story other than Hellfire, called Geistauge, which can be found here.
Show me on the doll

Postby Maxgate » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:08 am

Nice!
I think you should draw some with pen, that will make them more epic :D
Give me a paper, a pencil, an eraser and a pen, I will show you MY STYLE
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=45419
Anyways, I'm not good at English, so, if I make some mistakes, forgive me

Postby Joker-Undead » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:34 pm

some more pencil-sketches.
This is a pencil-sketch of one of my favourite old character ideas, Deigan.

This is a pencil-sketch Samantha (from both Medabots & bleedman's PPGD comic) wearing a suit of alien-built battle-armor.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:47 am

A few new pencil-sketches I did for the hell of it.

This pencil-sketch is my own version of my friend khxhero's picture here http://kainsword-shadowkan.deviantart.c ... 4#/d33ibbu but I replaced Gus with Yang=^w^=

A little pencil-sketch of the Beast & Zone Dopants from Kamen Rider W.

A little pencil-sketch of a group of cartoon characters.

Yin & Yang.
Lola & Robotboy.
Alpha-Girl.
Serio.
My own creation, Captain-Japan.

I've got the idea from this, http://kainsword-shadowkan.deviantart.com/#/d37ctki
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Ruizu » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:10 am

I Had been practicing the basics on how to draw Beasts/Robots but.. I didn't had the talent
:'( I wonder if you had some advice for me to get better ? :P
"Ruizu The Brave...At Your Service..."

Postby Joker-Undead » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:46 am

Ruizu wrote:I Had been practicing the basics on how to draw Beasts/Robots but.. I didn't had the talent
:'( I wonder if you had some advice for me to get better ? :P

The best advice I could give you is keep on practicing, and in time you will get better. Trust me, tha little tip worked for me. Just don't try to rush things, take your time and you'll get better.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Ruizu » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Thanks I will ill start Trying again..xP
"Ruizu The Brave...At Your Service..."

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:35 pm

A little pencil-sketch of the two main quote-on-quote "Weasel" mutants from the very bad B-movie, "Weasels Rip My Flesh". to see clips from this oddball movie, click on this review of it by the The Cinema Snob http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videol ... p-my-flesh
"Why so Serious?"

Postby cboy4001 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Hey, man! I chanced upon your art and I have to say that I am very impressed with your talent. Your pics are pretty flippin epic!

Postby SaberCow » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:57 am

Pretty good.
100% Pure Angus Creativity
DeviantArt: http://saber-cow.deviantart.com/
SaberCow.com : http://www.sabercow.com
YouTube Page : http://www.youtube.com/user/SaberCowInk
Moo yo

Postby Joker-Undead » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Some new Shadowkan ideas.

These are 8 random Shadowkan sub-species with the same body-type but with different heads. They are called "Giraffe", "Crow", "Longhorn-Beetle", "Warthog", "Ox", "Butterfly", "Slug" and "Mole".

I've got the idea for these guys from the Orphnochs from the Kamen Rider 555 movie, "Paradise Lost" http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee12 ... gWildB.jpg

This is MagaSpider-Tarantula, and he's an experimental kaijin concept I've had. You know how Power Rangers used to have monster suits made out of other suits? Well this is basiclly based on that, in this case, I've used the head of a Magazelle (from Kamen Rider Ryuki) http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee12 ... azelle.jpg & the Tarantula (from Henshin Ninja Arashi) http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee12 ... heel27.jpg

This is Orc-Centipede, a whitesh-gray centipede mutant based on this http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee12 ... henoch.jpg
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:51 pm

These are some character-concepts for a fan-fighting game idea called "Armageddon-Mutants". A game set in a post-apocalyptic future were all life-forms on Earth have been mutated by a new genetic material called "Bio-Gene X", but these event gave rise to an ancient demon, who decides to host a fighting tournament between a host of strange and crazy mutant combatants, each with their own reasons for entering the event.

Patch, is a little-guy (not to mention the game's main character), but what he lacks in size, he makes up for that with courage. The leader of a clan on other small-creatures, he enters the tourament to not only protect his people, but also to prove that the little guy could hold his own against even the biggest opponent. His main weapon is a custom-made knife/short-sword.

Patch's fighting style involes speed, spinning like a buzzsaw (much like Sonic the Hedgehog) and attacking opponents with his knife.

Sally Skull was once a nice & cheerful Japanese high-school student, until the "Bio-Gene X" event, turned her into a mutant that looks like a zombie. Despite her new form, she still as cheerful as she was before, not letting what happened get her down. She entered the tournament just to meet Patch (who she's in love with, because he saved her once).

Sally's fighting moves are basically like Lord Raptor (from the Darkstalkers series), such as using bones ans shape-shifting. She also has the odd skill to control leagons of flies (from normal-sized flies to giant lion-sized mutant flies).

The TK-666.02 is one of the last weapons developed by mankind before the "Bio-Gene X". It is basically an AI controlled battle-tank, designed to be the perfect weapon. The strange thing is that during the event, there was a engineer in the tank, so he was merged the the weapon (so that's why there's a human-skull on top of the tank), but it's human-part doe's not interfere with it's programming to attack any opponent it encounters. It's in the tournament just to test it's weapons. many fear the TK-666.02 because it is a cold, souless machine, without any bit of humanity.

The TK-666.02 bascally attacks with it's giant cannon, a top-mounted machine-gun and twin stinger-missile launchers.

Tamoto, while sometimes outspoken and flamboyant, means business in battle as he's very proud of his skills and doesn't want anyone to look down on him for his good looks. He also respects ladies though he tends to be more than a flighty flirt. He's a Leaf-insect/plant hybrid mutant. His hated enemy is Dai Yamachi (because he killed Tamoto's father), He also has a deep respect for Patch. He has the power to control over pollen, plants and electricity.

Tamoto is the classic ladiesman type of character, basiclly the plant version of Benimaru Nikaido (from the King of Fighters series), right down to the electricity based attacks.

Garuda, an evil, twisted mutant with fanged metal-wings that can also snap like a giant pair of jaws. He plans to take over the world through the tournament killing his opponents so that can be unchallenged. The reason for this is because he was a human mass murderer and crime-boss before the "Bio-Gene X" event.

Garuda is one of the "evil" characters of the game. His fighting style is like a combination of M-Bison (because of his Plasma-Ball attack) and Jedah (because of his shape-shifting wings).

Kage is a living shadow who become any shape he wants. He is a vampire-like creature who hunts the shadows, looking for pray to feed on, which is why he's in the tournament. His origins are not known, nor if he's really a mutant, or if he's a demon.

Kage is a odd shape-shifter style character, like Eddy (from Guilty Gear) or Arakune (from Blazblue), both of which are shadow-based.

Jade was a former girl gang member who was fused with a male insectoid mutant named Mantor. They joined the tournament to find a way to make them two people again. Jade tends to be very agressive and bold, while Mantor's more calm and collective. While Jade fights with knives and chains, Mantor fights with poisonous claws.

I thought I make Jade/Mantor a different with their design to fit with the mutant theme of the game concept. Their style of fighting is like Vega (because of the claws on one hand).

Alex is one of the very few examples of humans gaining powers through the "Bio-Gene X" event. She's a 8 year old girl who has magnetic powers. She may not look like much, but she can hold her own against some very powerful opponents. She entered the tournament to save a parents from Garuda.

Alex is basiclly like Magneto (because of her magnetic based attacks).

Dai Yamachi is a psychopathic human fused with a chainsaw (which works into some of his attacks), which gives him the nickname "the Saw King". His entry into the tournament is just a way for him to kill more people. A few years ago he fought and killed a leaf-insect/plant mutant named Katsuki (Tamoto's father), so he because Tamoto's hated foe.

I based Dai Yamachi's look & powers of Giriko (from Soul-Eater) because I really like how the guy could use chainsaw-based powers during combat.

King Arachnoid is a giant spider-like mutant. His reasons for entering the tournament & origiin are not known, but he fights with psychic powers, toxic webbing and spear-like legs.

I based his looks on the Evangelion angel, Matariel. He is not good, nor evil, just a force of nature.

Count Nemesis is a reawaked mutated vampire brought back to life by the "Bio-Gene X" event. His goal in the tournament to to become the king of all creatures of the night, and to feed on the souls of his opponents. He has command of dark magic and E.S.P. He has no legs or arms but he does have metal-claws for hands.

Count Nemesis is the Demitri (from Darkstalkers) of the cast, mostly because he is a vampire.

Bunny Rabbot is a cyborg mutant-rabbit with a grappling-hook like weapon for a hand. She's a happy-go-luck kind of girl who loves nature and is from a small tribe of mutant rabbit. She entered the tournament to protect her village from attackers.

Bunny Rabbot's grappling-hook is good for long range combat, it can also convert into things like drills, pincers, hammers and a laser-cannon. She is not to be confused with the Bunny Rabbot from the Sonic Universe.

The Hand was an experimental living-weapon that was in development before the "Bio-Gene X" event. Although it acts and fights like an wild animal, it thinks like a super-computer, plus it's from the same AI-controlled weapons project that created the TK-666.02. It's reasons for being in the tournament are as yet unknown.

The Hand is a very intresting design for a fighting game character, in the fact that it's just a giant floating head with two giant clawed-hands. It's fighting style is a series of punches, grappling moves and laser-attacks.

Needle was an experimental living-weapon that was in development before the "Bio-Gene X" event. Unlike the Hand & the TK-666.02 (that are machines), Needle is a experiment in organic genetic engineering (combining many life-forms, including a spider, a venus fly-trap, a piranha and a crocodile, among others), he also has iron-spikes on it's back. It's reasons for being in the tournament are as yet unknown.

Needle is the game's huge-character, like Hulk and Zangief (face it people, you can't have a fighting game without a big-guy in the roster).

Jack the Ripper, the world's most infamous killer is alive and well. Before the "Bio-Gene X" event, the preserved brain of Jack was placed into a fully fuctional robot body, armed with many kinds of bladed weapons (like knives, hooks and a sword). He entered the tournament to carry on his work of death and murder, and still acts like an English gentlemen. When not in combat, he wears a long black coat and a top-hat.

Jack the Ripper is a character who uses a sword in battle, something I had never put in this game idea yet.

M. Rouge (short for Murder. Rouge) is a master marksmen with a living shadow-like parasite (named Anubis) as his partner. When fighting an opponent, Anubis can appear out of nowhere to grab them, then M. Rouge can take them out with his powerful pistol (called the Black Widow). M. Rouge entered the tournament to seek out one target that is in his sights, Garuda.

M. Rouge is basiclly a combination of both Alessi (because of his living shadow) and Hol Horse (because of his gun-based fighting style), both of which are from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Talon is a cybernetic bird-like mutant who works as a professional hitman to the rich & powerful. His main weapons are his metal claws and twin wrist-mounted machine-guns and is an expert in hand-to-hand combat. He entered the tournament because his current target is Count Nemesis.

Talon's fighting style is abit like mix between Deadpool & Dante (both from Marvel vs. Capcom 3), because he uses a mix of multiple-hit combos and gun-based attacks.

More fighters coming soon...
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:14 pm

Bowser, a monster of the week from "Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger"
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:13 pm

ImageI've been working on an idea for a Marvel vs. Capcom style fighting-game in which two made up game-ideas face eachother in an ultimate battle for glory. This is the first of the two game-cast pages. These are the characters of "Chaos-Generation", a game starring a cast of strange fighters & monsters.

Fallen: a former knight infected by an alien parasite.

Octo: a small vampiric spider.

Eve: a brainwashed cyborg-girl.

Rhino: a human-head grafted onto a giant robot-body.

Acrididae: an alien insect with a cybernetic blade-hand.

Nightmare: an alien's head on a floating robotic-body.

Poison & Venom: twin mutant assassins with poisonous claws.

Mary: a cute & mysterious gothgirl who works as an assassin and is armed with a bladed umbrella.

Rainbow-Raptor: a cloned white Velociraptor wth rainbow-colored stripes.

Magnox: an evil mutant with magnetic powers.

T4-Virus: a strange mutated insect-like virus that turns people into mutated monsters.

Abiyo: an Otaku who wants to to be a hero and save the world.

Flora-Chan: a demon plant-girl who's in love with Abiyo.

Dagon: the octopus-like demon king of the sea.

T4-Viroid: one of many victims of the T4-Virus, it's not clear if it's male or female since these monsters all look the same.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Wed May 04, 2011 4:54 am

This is my first piece of "The Amazing World of Gumball" fanart. It's of Penny (an antlered peanut cheerleader who has a crush on Gumball) and Carrie (A depressed dead-beat ghost who enjoys being miserable).
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri May 13, 2011 2:41 pm

A fictional battle between the Ro-Man from "Robot-Monster" and the Alien from "It conquered the world".
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Mon May 30, 2011 8:20 am

A few "Gumball" fanart.

"Why so Serious?"

Postby Baroque Gothic » Mon May 30, 2011 7:30 pm

Hi,

Luv the work, dude!! Picked a favorite and did the colour for it, hope you like! it's the (d.) "Robot Destler Fright-Light" is a robot with laser-shooting solar-panels on it's back. if only solar panels could shoot laser beams :!:

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:39 am

I've been working on a little fan-crossover project called "Alien-Terminators", and I would like to share it with you.

The main cast:
This story is that characters like Yang (from Yin Yang Yo), Lola (from Robotboy) and Penny & Carrie (from The Amazing World of Gumball) are all young members of S.P.D (Space Patrol Delta) on a special team codenamed the "Alien Terminators", a unit that deals with the alien treats that adults can't handle, with Lola being the newest recrult.

Alpha-Girl (from Hero-108) is one of the more seasoned members of the Alien Terminators team. She's very proud and rushes head on into battle, which often hands her in trouble with aliens, so the others have to bail her out of trouble. A spiked mace is her main weapon and she's not afraid to use it.

My own original character Jamiko Miyamoto (aka Captain) is the unoffical leader of the Alien Terminators team (even though he's only 10). Normally shy & kind-hearted, Jamiko is the user of S.P.D's experimental J.A.P.A.N Unit Rider System, which transforms him into the high-tech samurai hero, Captain-Japan.

This time, it's Yin (from Yin Yang Yo), Azul (from Combo-Ninos) and Carmen, Alan & Masami (from The Amazing World of Gumball).

I made Yin a little different here, she's very jealous of Jamiko for being the leader of the Alien Terminators Team. The reason for this is that when they were training, Yin always thought that girls are better at everything then boys, but many other kids did not share her sexist views (even other girls), then after training the other voted Jamiko as leader (mostly because he always was kind-hearted and fair to everyone) over Yin. So she's always trying to outshine Jamiko on missions, but always fails.

This time is Pilar & Paco (both from Combo Ninos), Gumball, Anais & Darwin (all three from The Amazing World of Gumball). Just in case you don't know whats going on here, Darwin has a crush on Pilar in "Alien Terminators".

This one's of Rosefinch (from Hero-108), William (from The Amazing World of Gumball), Robotboy and Lena (from Yin Yang Yo) jetting through the air on suped-up alien-built jets.

This time it's Serio (from Combo-Ninos) Gus (from Robotboy), and Teri, Ocho & Tina (from The Amazing World of Gumball).

As you expected, Gus is the worst member of the Alien Terminators team, who would rather stuff his selfish face then save the world from aliens.

This Time it's Tommy (from Robotboy), Heloise (from Jimmy Two Shoes) and Molly, Bobert and Leslie (from The Amazing World of Gumball).

Heloise is not only an active member of the Alien Terminators Team, she's also their top scientist, builting the team's weapons and mechas.

Nicole Watterson (Gumball's mom) is an active member of the Alien Terminators team as a drill-instructor and a sort-of care-taker to the kids. Like the other team-members, she doe's not like Gus. Even though she has a short-temper, she still loves the kids like her own family.

The Aliens in which our young heroes have to confront.
These are called Grays, the most common type of alien. They attack in swarms and are very fast.

These are Buggators, alien beings that are half alligator, and half insect. It's the head-tails that you can tell the male & female apart. these two freaks can fly, have a deadly bite and worst of all, they are man-eaters

This is the so-called "Claydoll-Robot", an alien-built android with a human-like organic face on it's body. It's main weapons during combat are it's masiive claws.

Paradoxa is a praying-mantis like alien who murders innocent people just for a thrill. His claw-like blades on his arms can slice through the air and his opponents by air-pressure.

The "Puppeteer" is a three-legged alien predator with two fist-like heads that can smash trough a concrete wall. It's very powerful in a fight and it's not easy to capture or kill.

This is one of the Mi-Go, a alien-race large, pinkish, fungoid, crustacean-like entities the size of a man with a "convoluted ellipsoid" composed of pyramided, fleshy rings and covered in antennae where a head would normally be. They are also armed with high-tech laser-guns.

This is one of the Elder-Things, a race of highly advanced starfish-headed aliens. The one that is pictured here is one of the warriors, armed with two razor-sharp daggers.

This time, we have two evil aliens for the price of one. Deadly Tsuwan & Deadly Axe are brothers, working for the mysterious "Foundation ZX", a group of alien terrorists. They are also recurring villains in the concept.

Deadly Axe is the brawn of the duo, using his blade like body to slice through anything, while Deadly Tsuwan is the brains, using ninja-like fighting skills and armed with a two-blade sickle called the "Mantis-Arms". They can also combine into a more powerful fighter called "Deadly Tsuwan-Axe".

I've based their design on Deadly Tsuwamon from Digimon Xros-Wars.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:40 am

Baroque Gothic wrote:Hi,

Luv the work, dude!! Picked a favorite and did the colour for it, hope you like! it's the (d.) "Robot Destler Fright-Light" is a robot with laser-shooting solar-panels on it's back. if only solar panels could shoot laser beams :!:

Nice work man.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Joker-Undead » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Meet Genshin, a massive alien-monster created by my friend, Lewamus over at DA.

His final-form.
His mobile-brain.

To view his own work, click here http://lewamus.deviantart.com/
"Why so Serious?"

PreviousNext

Return to Art