The Last Gasp

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Last Gasp

Postby ittakesevil » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:53 pm

The traitor is dexter, but not truely a traitor more of someone guiding him to be a traitor throu something important,

Postby SPF » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:14 pm

If Raven appears here, that means this comic is related to the DC universe. Also, it appears to be related with Marvel too. In that case, I think the traitor could be an anti-hero, like Venom or Wolverine from Marvel. On the other hand, in "The Dark Knight Returns" story, Superman is always called "The Traitor". It doesn't have to be any of the cartoon characters. Or it could be a cartoon character that no one has noticed. I would think of Eddy. He would be able to sell his mother for a Jaw Breaker. But They are just theories.
COWA-F*CKING PIECE OF DOG SH*T!!!
-Angry Video Game Nerd

Postby Vanaskiller » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:33 pm

ittakesevil wrote:The traitor is dexter, but not truely a traitor more of someone guiding him to be a traitor throu something important,

I can imagine him betraying the rest if someone offered to bring back his sister. =w=

Postby lukeape » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:00 pm

i watched the episode with the lava monster this morning and wasn't he killed and sent to Valhalla?

also i think this will be a tough fight 'cause isn't he supposed to be able to create weapons and control rock ?
and since he's made of rock and lava wont bullets not work that well on him?

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:07 pm

@ Baffledone

ITS RAVEN!!!
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Rowby wrote:Idk why Hoss Delgado reminds me of that Irish guy from Samurai Jack. >.>

The guy in Samurai Jack is Scottish.. He's called The Scotsman.

Why are people saying that Raven might be Mimi's mother? O.0

There's a slight chance? Who knows.. It'll be really cool if she was..
Last edited by Rawrtastic5000 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.

Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.

Postby Archrival » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Rawrtastic5000 wrote:

Because Raven happens to be a demon of pride.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:43 pm

This thread is like a broken record... I'll be back when someone fixes it.

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:45 pm

s
Archrival wrote:
Rawrtastic5000 wrote:

Because Raven happens to be a demon of pride.

That makes sense actually..
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.

Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.

Postby deejay4322 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:17 pm

its wired every time bleed puts up a new post with a new person, you all start thinking its jrs farther or mimis mother :|

Postby KingM10 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:22 pm

THAT..... is a very good point you have there my friend

Postby deejay4322 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:27 pm

oh also im new :grin: nice to meet all of you

Postby shadownerd221 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:45 pm

I'm going to guess that in the next page is that its gonna go bad for underfist.

Postby daviso452 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:06 pm

SPF wrote:If Raven appears here, that means this comic is related to the DC universe. Also, it appears to be related with Marvel too. In that case, I think the traitor could be an anti-hero, like Venom or Wolverine from Marvel. On the other hand, in "The Dark Knight Returns" story, Superman is always called "The Traitor". It doesn't have to be any of the cartoon characters. Or it could be a cartoon character that no one has noticed. I would think of Eddy. He would be able to sell his mother for a Jaw Breaker. But They are just theories.

Not nessesarily. Yes, Raven is DC, but FYI, Cartoon Network had a Teen Titans show that I think was seperate from the DC universe. The only connections to the DC universe were whatever characters were directly mentioned or used in the show. For all we know, Batman does not exist within the TT show.

Postby DJ4U » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:34 pm

deejay4322 wrote:oh also im new :grin: nice to meet all of you

Nice to meet you and good way to start bro!
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Xi-1 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Either Grids or BeeAre have pointed to items from other 'verses (Mjolnir and Cap's shield from Marvel) being Easter eggs, so they're only there to look at. If it is Raven playing part in a minor hero team, then that means she somehow survived where the others died. I suspect that because we see Octi crushed indicating that Bubbles is dead, possible Blossom and Buttercup are already dead too. If Blossom is dead, then perhaps Dexter and Utonium have also fallen. I don't see Monkey having allowed any of that to happen, so possibly he got overpowered first. Although Raven is powerful in her own right, at this point it seems the A-listers are already gone, and she may be leading a group of second- or third-stringers in their desperate attempts to beat back the monsters that beat their friends.

And by the way, while I consider myself a great spider-fan, I acknowledge the fact that he is not particularly powerful. He regularly beats beings more powerful than himself because he applies his intelligence to the job, and either prepares or improvises gear to help him win. He even has different costumes that help him fight different enemies (HorizonTech is bulletproof, Stealth also protects him from sonic weapons, and the Future Foundation suit can change appearances, to completely omit the Iron Spider suit which he no longer uses), but someone who can beat the supersonic, hyperpowerful, and megapowered Powerpuffs would almost certainly be able to beat Spider-Man. The villains would have more trouble with the Hulk, who has the power to shatter the world if you make him angry enough.
A Page Flipper

Postby mrguymiah » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:39 pm

I don't think that is Raven. While, yes, the hood is fashioned the same way, I have never seen any variation of her that had those gold clasps. The edge is also raggedy, which indicates that either she has been roughing it or it is more of a Lawful Neutral character (Following the D&D classification system). Raven seems to be more of a Chaotic Good character (Yes she has dark powers, but ultimately strives to do good with them).

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:41 am

deejay4322 wrote:oh also im new :grin: nice to meet all of you

Nice to meet cha can tell your new by number of post lol

But so what if we ask whose Mimi's mom, or Jr's dad, we don't got answers just yet, and like normal people we ask till we get it just like kids in a car with are we there yet lol

Plus not much to be said about on this post. It's obvious who everyone is, except it is to debate on whose in the cape, if it is Raven it could lean more towards her being Mimi's mother, if it's not Raven inthe cape I'm sure some will stop asking for a bit than ask wtf why's that person in a cape.

Also This whole DC thing -__- Batman must be tied in if Robin and the TT are in this, there couldn't be a Robin to begin with for TT.... And if DC things are carried with the story line because of characters, than that should help the mulit-universe thing right?
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby animeking123 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:31 am

Plz give a double pantie shot of minnie and mimi and for the whole control the tentacle thing just have it where he invisions for what they should do and they do it and for a big fault in claw dudes plan the hand of fear can't work on lucifer he is immortal and the king of fear so he can fear anything and the souls live every second of eternity in their own fears then for heaven same thing its heanen no fear only peace love and happiness so only humans r effected by fear's hand so big fault their and what is with mimi she flosses then mouth wash then sardines what the heck but please again double pantie shot of mimi and minnie I love ur manga

Postby DJ4U » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:47 am

animeking123 wrote:Plz give a double pantie shot of minnie and mimi and for the whole control the tentacle thing just have it where he invisions for what they should do and they do it and for a big fault in claw dudes plan the hand of fear can't work on lucifer he is immortal and the king of fear so he can fear anything and the souls live every second of eternity in their own fears then for heaven same thing its heanen no fear only peace love and happiness so only humans r effected by fear's hand so big fault their and what is with mimi she flosses then mouth wash then sardines what the heck but please again double pantie shot of mimi and minnie I love ur manga

3 things bro:
1) Welcome, how you doing, and all that fun jazz
2) The whole horrors hand not working on Him and Mimi isn't true, everything has some sort of fear (hell look at the boogie man), I wouldn't be surprised if Him's greatest fear is that he will lose control of Mimi and his portion of Hell
3) Unless you are a 12 year old I don't think you should be wanting to look up little girls skirts bro.
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby LightEbonyDarkIvory » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:04 am

animeking123 wrote:Plz give a double pantie shot of minnie and mimi and for the whole control the tentacle thing just have it where he invisions for what they should do and they do it and for a big fault in claw dudes plan the hand of fear can't work on lucifer he is immortal and the king of fear so he can fear anything and the souls live every second of eternity in their own fears then for heaven same thing its heanen no fear only peace love and happiness so only humans r effected by fear's hand so big fault their and what is with mimi she flosses then mouth wash then sardines what the heck but please again double pantie shot of mimi and minnie I love ur manga

Punctuation is your friend.
Doubt fucks everything. Take a foundation, no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt, and watch it crumble. Me? I’m unfuckwithable. - CM Punk

Postby BaffledOne » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:06 am

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:@ Baffledone

ITS RAVEN!!!

NO! I won't believe it until I see proof! And Grids is lying!

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:51 am

This whole the person under cloak thing is almost turning all people against each other. I'll just remain outside until this dispute is over. :|

Postby Haseo10001 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:39 am

im amazed that no one thought general scar was the traitor to begin with

Postby BaffledOne » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:59 am

Finally someone thought about that old backstabber. He fits better than Dexter (Grids said it wasn't him) or Bubbles. He is the only one from the Underfist team we haven't seen yet (yes I'm still implying that is FRED)

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!