Older and Wiser

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Older and Wiser

Postby Scissors » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Mathias wrote:I guess I meant to say that some of the people who frequent Spam are overly-judgemental and tend to not give new members the time of day unless they are intelligent.

You sort of gave off the impression you were one of these judges. Guess it's my fault for being judgmental.

But you're right, it wouldn't be a good idea for most of the people who post here to go to spam. Some of them don't even know there's life beyond this small fraction of snafu.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby Hiryu » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:22 pm

They'd pretty much get slaughtered in spam. With people there being picky about who they like, lots of people have quit the forum because of not being accepted. It's really stupid, but that's what happened.
I'm not one of those that tells people to fuck off right away. I first see how the person goes, so it's up to said person if I like him/her or not.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Scissors » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:29 pm

I've been there several times, and was almost always told to go away. It doesn't bother me that much though, I still post anyway.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby CrackedMarbles » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:52 pm

I'm pretty excited for the next page. I've been craving it for a while.
If the above statement is false, please correct me. Cause I did not know, eh?

PURPLE IS MY ANTI-DRUG.

Postby Scissors » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:53 pm

It'll probably update on Sunday.

Postby CrackedMarbles » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:57 pm

That'd be awesome, actually. Then I have to wait again. Oh, tragic is the life of the follower of an ongoing story.
If the above statement is false, please correct me. Cause I did not know, eh?

PURPLE IS MY ANTI-DRUG.

Postby h465adejare » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:05 pm

but this is kind of messin with the ppgd storyline :'(

Postby Gato » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:16 pm

BaffledOne wrote:
konata50 wrote:i wonder how long till PPG and GT are updated again PPG was recently but GT hasn't it been almost a month i hope the creators are not losing passion ?

A month? U mad? Last GT - 9 october. Today - 22 october. 22-9=13. Month - 30 days. 13/20=0.433333333 (43%). 43% of a month can't be defined as almost a month. Conclusion - The user above wants GT so badly that time passes twice as long for him or he didn't study math.

Epic math trolling! You win an internet.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby konata50 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Scissors wrote:Most people who come here won't even know what to talk about in spam without Bleedfags and Gir avatars to surround them.

i guess this will be my last post maybe for this page than also i have the Gir pic because i cant decide which of my thousand of anime pics to use lol k ill check out the other forums my eyes were always bad at seeing i just went to the page read and comment epicness coolness etc
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby dekoanime » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:51 pm

I think the traitor was Olga so she could get revenge for her older brother, even through she hated him.
And Olga is the only one missing from the page (other than the professor)
Mandy as the traitor is too easy.

Postby BeeAre » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:57 pm

dekoanime wrote:I think the traitor was Olga so she could get revenge for her older brother, even through she hated him.
And Olga is the only one missing from the page (other than the professor)
Mandy as the traitor is too easy.

I think you shouldn't post in a thread that is over a year old! Please check timestamps before posting.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!