Older and Wiser

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Older and Wiser

Postby KingM10 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Thank you favnrrdgrrl10, i almost lost my cool. as for the Samurai Jack movie, I nearly dropped dead from shock. it may be reeeeeeally overdue, but still cool. even if it is just a rumor.

Postby Gato » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:57 pm

What's this about a Samurai Jack movie?
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby KingM10 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:00 pm

there have been some rumors of a SJ movie but they're old

Postby Imosa » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Wolf_Pup wrote:You know, since this is Mimi's story, I wonder if they won't even reveal the identity of the traitor. That'd be a huge tease I think but it could be possible. Or maybe the traitor would be revealed later on :?
I like this idea. I'm hoping for it this.

Rawrtastic5000 wrote:(Enter stupid question of the day..) Who's Olga? Is she Mandarke's little sister? :?
Yes

Postby Hazardous Harry » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:11 pm

It's already been said a couple of times, but I love how the heroes have been ugraped to Level 11 in Badassitude, especially courage.
"Better to live one day as a lion, than a hundred years as a sheep." -Italian Proverb

"Endure and Prevail." -Motto of Polish Hussars

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:I've done a lot, drunk or not lol

Location: I come from the Land Down Under! Where women glow and men plunder!

Postby Vyudali » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:41 pm

For some reason i have a high suspicion this traitor is Blossom. The size of her picture seems rather odd to me considering she is a main character in PPGD. Why so small? Maybe i am over thinking it, but i would not be surprised if she betrayed everyone after Olga + Dexter became apparent. Then maybe she went for revenge against Olga, which left Dexter in a weakened/enraged state once more, leading up to this Drax character in AB. Out of all those characters, Blossom seems to be the most emotionally fragile to me.
But this leaves a lot of loop holes of course, so i can not be sure.

If all else is just too complicated, i am going with the Mandy side since the panel at the bottom is either her just remembering what happened, or hinting towards her involvement in it. Or of course that she knows who the traitor was.

Postby KingM10 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:05 pm

I still think it was Mandy but you would think something would have been said in Grim's Diary about the battle if it was her. guess it was so it wouldn't spoil it
Last edited by KingM10 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Kadams » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:11 pm

I mean... it could be Mandy... remember the whole 9/11 Panel, we KNOW she's capable of it...

Postby konata50 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:12 pm

i dont see how the good guys would betray each other the it had to be one of the guys a RRB or mandy or billy
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Kadams » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:16 pm

konata50 wrote:i dont see how the good guys would betray each other the it had to be one of the guys a RRB or mandy or billy

I was thinking Billy as a possible suspect, it doesn't say much about his story, I mean, if he HAD somethign to do with it I don't see him betraying them on purpose, but billy is lackadaisically dumb which would lead him to be easily manipulated... I still suspect Koosalagoopagoop...

Postby VariusMayhem » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:22 pm

For some reason, I have the feeling that Mandy is gloomy about this story. Like: "Crap! This is so evil, why didn't I think of it?" :grin: I also like how Pain comforts her all the time. Furcoat, glass of wine... He is so courteous. Beside her being his mistress, are there any "reasons" for that?
There are 2 kinds of people: Sheeps and wolves... Which of both are you? Image

Postby ShadowThief » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:36 pm

When the last page was first out, i was thinking about seeing the super robot monkey team hyper force in this comic. So I'm glad that one of them was added.
As for who the traitor is.. hmm... deedee did say she would be back on when the time was right and she's very trusting, so maybe she's the traitor without her actually trying to be. Mandy could be or maybe someone they haven't introduced just yet.

Postby xinshiro » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:55 pm

wait... so who's the dude on the REALL right with the goggles...?

Postby daviso452 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Whoever said this was Mimi's thing had a good point. This is Mimi's memory of the destruction. HIM likely sent her here, Jeff appeared to take her away, and now HIM is going to do something that scarred Mimi so much that it was her greatest fear. I disagree though with whoever said that they won't reveal the traitor. too far in the future to be discussed in PPGD, unless Bleed was thinking of ending the comic altogether soon, which i doubt.

Anyway, something BAD is about to happen to Mimi, and Jr. is likely going to save her from her own memory. I also think that in this process he will have to face his own fear. Sweet!

xinshiro wrote:wait... so who's the dude on the REALL right with the goggles...?

Dib from "Invader Zim."

Postby KingM10 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:11 pm

ShadowThief wrote:When the last page was first out, i was thinking about seeing the super robot monkey team hyper force in this comic. So I'm glad that one of them was added.

I'm pretty sure that's Monkey for Dexter's Lab but upgraded.

Postby A Random Dewd » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:46 pm

I can definitely see Mandy calmly contemplating the situation and thinking "Why didn't I think of that?!". But I can also see her possibly reviewing her own handiwork...

Be that as it may, there was a lot of badassery smeared on this page. Megas had a friggin MONSTER TRUCK for a head, not to mention everyone else's future selves. I definitely see this as more of a concept page in that respect. </artisticdribble>

But anyway, it's been a while since I've commented on a page. Good to be back.
Don't question; just accept. It's easier on all of us.

Location: In your sweetest dreams & your worst nightmares. At the same time.

Postby Xanigail » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:04 pm

What if the trator is Mimis mom?
I haven't read all the coments yet so sorry if I reapeat something that was said before... In case it was said before!

And my favorite is Monkey! Gee! Wonder why *pokes avatar*
Last edited by Xanigail on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Imosa » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:08 pm

I don't like the idea of blaming someone new for the same reason that I don't like making Mimi's mom someone new. The story should come full circle. Not fray out into a bunch of discontinuities. However, if Mimi's mom is Olga then I would love to see her be the traitor.

Postby Xanigail » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Well I personally think it makes perfect sence

If mimis mom is a superhero (or was one) it makes perfect sense that she was a traitor since mimis dad is known as to be one of the ppgs biggest and most iconic enemys
And it would also be in connection with this storytelling and event or else it would remain suspendet in the air

I hope olga is neither her mom or the traitor
She's a lame character from my point of view
I can't stand her!
Sorry~

Postby shadownerd221 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:33 pm

So much suspense!

Postby Djames516 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:49 pm

And now, the crossover clusterf*** begins.
Also, you people just don't believe in happy, do you?

Postby Imosa » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Xanigail wrote:Well I personally think it makes perfect sence

If mimis mom is a superhero (or was one) it makes perfect sense that she was a traitor since mimis dad is known as to be one of the ppgs biggest and most iconic enemys
And it would also be in connection with this storytelling and event or else it would remain suspendet in the air

I hope olga is neither her mom or the traitor
She's a lame character from my point of view
I can't stand her!
Sorry~
I'm not saying it wouldn't make sense. I'll even grant you that what you have layed out there is pretty good. Superhero woman has a child and said child is taken hostage by Him (I'm hesitant to make Him the father of anyone). Superhero woman turns traitor to save her girl but Him kills her anyway.
The problem is that it feels like we are approaching the end game here. You can't introduce whole new characters and hope to do them justice at this point. If nothing else it would be hard.

Postby bleedkid » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:00 am

Its Olga.

Probably.

Postby daviso452 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:34 am

Djames516 wrote:And now, the crossover clusterf*** begins.
Also, you people just don't believe in happy, do you?

Hm, I wonder, what is this comic called? GRIM Tales? Really? Huh, I had no f*cking idea. Roflmao, Jk man. This forum is so fun and once you become a usual then you become a friend. There is somewhat of an un-stated initiation. It's not on purpose, but the new people generally say something stupid in their first few posts. Otherwise we're usually "friendly." I use that term lightly XD.

Basically, don't be a noob.

Postby GridsNaranek » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:37 am

I'll extend the same offer to you guys that I did for the main forum-

If you guys have questions about the comic thusfar, please PM me and I will do my best to answer. No, I will not spoil future events in this comic. No, I will not reveal who the traitor was. No, Dexter and Drax are not the same person.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!