Older and Wiser

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Older and Wiser

Postby kor233 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:07 pm

i for one think blossom is the traitor. i mean think, is she someone youd suspect? all the more reasone!

Postby Exodis » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:09 pm

kor233 wrote:i for one think blossom is the traitor. i mean think, is she someone youd suspect? all the more reasone!

But here's the thing... why would a member of the PPG want to betray all her friends, even her sisters? But who knows... the possibilities are endless...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby konata50 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:13 pm

the possibilities are impossible a PPG would only go evil if they were possessed by some chance i think its mandy because how she is in the last panel with shadowing her face since Jr and Minnie are good guys if it is mandy and they find out i wonder if they would reject her and go to save the world

i hope the PPG did not die and just scattered across the world i love bubbles so cute :3
also bleedman made buttercup look like an awesome fighter i dont know if there is a reference but she looks cool i wonder if the eye patch is for show or if she lost an eye in battle? :3
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby mintcream95 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:29 pm

I think it was either Mandy, Olga, Dexter or Bell
May be adorable in the outside but Dangerous on the inside. O3O

http://stormsurge98.deviantart.com/

Postby Wolf_Pup » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:32 pm

konata50 wrote:i hope the PPG did not die and just scattered across the world i love bubbles so cute :3

I'm pretty sure Bubbles is dead. Didn't Griddles say so?
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
-Dr. Seuss

Postby kor233 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:34 pm

konata50 wrote: i wonder if the eye patch is for show or if she lost an eye in battle? :3

i bet she ran with scissors :unsure: .

Postby konata50 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:36 pm

kor233 wrote:
konata50 wrote: i wonder if the eye patch is for show or if she lost an eye in battle? :3

i bet she ran with scissors :unsure: .

lol i doubt it. Jack Buttercup and Bubbles look Epic my friends saw and are going oh man awesome :3

also i dont see how 1 traitor can make such a huge difference i mean with all their numbers powers and brains they should be unstoppable.....Mandy was an assassin right? she assassinated the smartest and more calm and collected heros and the rash warrior ones died in battle from being outnumbered maybe perhaps?

Postby yangreaper » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:44 pm

I must say COURAGE LOOKS BADAAASSSS!!! 8)

as for traitor im putting my money on Mandy

but heres a wacky idea how about billy for a traitor

Postby TJF588 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:45 pm

Too...many...possessive..."it's"s...

You pain my grammar node.

Anyway, then, what of Ego Trip? That aside...Blossom...
Let's be clear. The planet is not in jeopardy. We are in jeopardy. We haven't got the power to destroy the planet -- or to save it. But we might have the power to save ourselves.
Ian Malcolm (Jurassic Park)

Postby Sarahbark » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Personally (and this MIGHT be my Supernatural obsession talking) I'm thinking maybe the "traitor" was turned against their will. Maybe the traitor was possessed, or maybe the bad guys threatened a loved one.
There's a plan?
I don't know yet, I haven't finished talking.

Postby konata50 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:56 pm

ya know if it is not Mandy watch it be Billy but not like a badass like a dumbass lol

Voice.Hey i,ll give you candy if you blow up the entire city
Billy. Uhhhh i dont know that would be evil
Voice aw come on i,ll give you candy 100 bucks and an XBox360
Billy. OK! HEHEHEH MY PRECIOUS

lol and that is how Billy would betray them since we have not seen him yet lol

Postby Darth Killer » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:57 pm

I wonder how old can Courage and Monkey be in that flashback panel. Pretty old for their respective species, i'm sure. :grin:

As for the traitor thing, i'm pretty sure Point out Mandy would be too easy, additionally (someone said it) she'd have no interest in doing so unless heroes would become her ennemies, but that would be a switch side and end up with Mandy crushed (even if not killed), not the betrayal from within that could have taken down Megaville. That's true, from the looks of the FBI agent in the current PPG storyline, they blindly trust their heroes, so an infiltrated agent would be devastating indeed.

Someone wondered about Pain being an infiltrated agent within the Grim House, explaining why the map was stolen and ended up in possession of HIM. That's an interesting possibility actually, which would explain why Pain is so zealous in serving Mandy. Like that person said, the "traitor within" line end up precisely when the panel zoom in on Pain serving Mandy some wine...

Mr Guy Miah : I think you saw Mr Bison's outfit in Courage, but i'm not sure. Several elements tend to be part of a sailer or something related to boats. Like his "smoke thing" (missing the english word here xD).

I also wonder, like others, how did Buttercup lose her eye. But i also notice her new outfit is a martial arts themed one. Undoubtedly she followed Seinsei Jack as his apprentice or more. And since "those who live by the sword die by the sword", she most likely got hit hard during one of these battles. That'd be interesting, since it would be the most powerful way to force Buttercup to calm down and thing before rushing.

I don't think Olga will be any problem in the future. After all, she did try some test on Dexter at first, thinking he was responsible for her brother's demise and wanting revenge in her dark thoughts. But they were childish at best, and when the raid started she was completly surprised and helpless. And that's precisely when she witnessed how all of them, including Dexter, would do so much effort in protecting peaple. If they survive the current storyline, i'm sure Olga is going to confess and ask for forgiveness. So she can't be the future traitor.

Peaple have speculated the possibility of a mind controlled traitor. That would be interesting too, but the possibilities would become endless. Still, i think that a good mind-controlled traitor would be XJ9 : Bell's father has much greater scientific expertise than anyone on Earth, it would be so easy for him to hide a virus within XJ9's system to stay there even after she's freed from being used as a portal generator.

Postby Little-C » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:06 pm

My bets are on Mandy, I mean why not? She obviously took over Megaville later in life. If it isn't her then I'll be damned surprised.
Also, if everyone ends up dead, then I'm getting double the internet cookie.

Postby Darth Killer » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Little-C : why would the mayor of the most prestigious city of heroes in the world, who also acts as a hero herself at night, want the city wiped out ? Not because of her marriage with Grim, that's for sure : it's simpler to fake her own death and disapear from Earth surface, don't you think ? :p

Postby KingM10 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:24 pm

She's Mandy. you'er really asking for a reason why she would destroy the city. and i think Bleed is really hinting or her. It may be too obvious but why else would he do that?

and XJ9 looks like she upgraded to the XJ10 design from the episode when she got brainwashed by that spoiled rich boy.

Postby Shadowulf1 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Love how you imagine the "Megaville Golden Age", Bleedman. Maybe we could have a more detailed look into that future in the PPG comic? :mrgreen:
Twas brillig and the slithy toves//
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe//
All mimsy were the borogoves//
And the mome raths outgrabe//

--Lewis Carroll, The Jabberwocky

Postby Wolf_Pup » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:42 pm

KingM10 wrote:She's Mandy. you're really asking for a reason why she would destroy the city. and i think Bleed is really hinting or her. It may be too obvious but why else would he do that?

The thing is, Mandy usually has ulterior motives for whatever she does, so I don't think she'd destroy the city unless it benifited her. Of course, if she is the one who destroyed the city, I'm sure she'd explain why or Grim would.
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
-Dr. Seuss

Postby Kadams » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:58 pm

BaffledOne wrote:^But,but,but... that makes no sense!

That makes perfect sense, Koos was an evil viscious monster! Plus he had ties with both the dexter universe and the PPG universe, on top of that he's imaginary.

Made of nightmares... and children screams...

Postby daviso452 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Fuck. Mandy. That. Bitch.

God dammit why did they have to be the same universe! Please tell me some of them survived! I'm still in the hope that Dexter was able to escape his robot before it was destroyed.

Postby KingM10 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Wolf_Pup wrote:
KingM10 wrote:She's Mandy. you're really asking for a reason why she would destroy the city. and i think Bleed is really hinting or her. It may be too obvious but why else would he do that?

The thing is, Mandy usually has ulterior motives for whatever she does, so I don't think she'd destroy the city unless it benifited her. Of course, if she is the one who destroyed the city, I'm sure she'd explain why or Grim would.

we all knew she had some idea that she would some day. we just don't know why or how yet. and again this is Mimi's story. I don't think it's a good idea to go off in Mandy's story

and i'm sure i talked about this someplace before but this is ruining the ending for PPGD. now know we know most of then survived.

Postby DJ4U » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:23 pm

Darth Killer wrote:Little-C : why would the mayor of the most prestigious city of heroes in the world, who also acts as a hero herself at night, want the city wiped out ? Not because of her marriage with Grim, that's for sure : it's simpler to fake her own death and disapear from Earth surface, don't you think ? :p

She would do it so that later on down the road there would be one less obstacle to her rule. Think about it a dark entity controlling the universe with Death as her husband would be a damn good reason the city to try and fight her
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby wonder3 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:25 pm

based on how things have proceeded in the ppgd comic it will be a scientist from the group utonium and wakeman belonged to who is the the triator or one of thier pupils or creations (aka I AM Weasel and the rowdy ruff boys) as examples for the triator or someone not yet revealed as seeing mandy and grim in the ppgd timeline at seperate pionts like mandarke's death or the interactions with gaz and bubbles indecates it will be a teenage hero or friend that will be the triator.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby konata50 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Maybe Mandy was tricked and was promised a throne to the city as the ultimate power but was destroyed while Mandy did her mission remember sometimes Destruction can be an accident if your employer has a more evil side behind their words and promises maybe HIM had something to do with it as well HIM,Grim,Mandy and 1 other im out of thinking power anyway maybe there are links.sorry for blabbing when the past is mentioned i think of to many possibilities
If all heros died than maybe in the future fight to decide the fate of the universe HIM might revive the heros against there will to fight and stuff will go down

(im a total chrono trigger freak lol)

also Bubbles is so damned ADORABLE! even when teen or adult and Buttercup and Jack look EPIC they look like True Warriors
Last edited by konata50 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby KingM10 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:38 pm

konata50 wrote:also Bubbles is so damned ADORABLE! even when teen or adult and Buttercup and Jack look EPIC they look like True Warriors

IKR, it's nothing but EPICNESS here. my only complaint is Blossom hasn't changed all that much. but thats a really small gripe.

Postby konata50 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:43 pm

well blossom was the bookworm of the 3 of them so it seems right for her to be in a lab coat and stuff buttercup was the warrior and bubbles was the cute one and strong when pissed off so far
and in this page she reminds me of sailor moon so i like her even more :) all epicness cant be rated by good bad or 10/10 i give it the Kona-Squads God Ranked Picture rating :) bleedman skills have my respect :3 also on Dexters coat is that a machine attached to him like a life support is is he part robot ? his arm is robot
Last edited by konata50 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!