The Recountal

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Recountal

Postby stratus » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:59 pm

so much talk about rape o.O i dont think HIM could rape raven considering how powerful she is. raven even surpassed her father who was a nearly all powerful and all seeing demon capable of ending the world without the aid of a magic hand, and she erased him from earth. if anything HIM would be shadow raped under her cloak by her darkness tentacles like Dr. light.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:09 pm

stratus wrote:. if anything HIM would be shadow raped by her darkness tentacles like Dr. light.

You Sir/Miss just made me so happy I did a wiggle and happy dance on the inside thank you

but yes no more talk of rape ;__;

more....well I don't know
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby DJ4U » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Anyone else notice just how many topics this thread has covered sense it first started?
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby daviso452 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:06 pm

when will bleed post a new page! I'm dyin to see what happens to Mimi or Dexter! (fyi i'm refering to PPGD)

Postby Imosa » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:10 pm

DJ4U wrote:Anyone else notice just how many topics this thread has covered sense it first started?
It's the beauty of free discussion.

daviso452 wrote:when will bleed post a new page! I'm dyin to see what happens to Mimi or Dexter! (fyi i'm refering to PPGD)
He usually posts a new page every week but be patient.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:01 pm

yea we should wait but it's just so hard. it has to be something good. it's like Xmas.

Postby Darkness Incarnate » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Wow. Scary. I'M NEW HERE! I'M NEW!!!!

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Darkness Incarnate wrote:Wow. Scary. I'M NEW HERE! I'M NEW!!!!

Kudos for the Kingdom Hearts avatar. That's +1 for you.

...But I'm going to have to subtract 1 for typing with excessive caps and exclamations.

So I would like to extend to you a very neutral welcome.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:10 pm

I think Him is evil, but not evil enough to rape Mimi. That'd be weird. Him rapeing anyone would be odd.

Now, Raven does fit as a possibility right now. One could reason that due to Mimi's removal of her hands, she was unable to use her powers that her mother would have. Raven has been known to go into fits of evil.

Olga is also a nice one to add to the list of suspects, but again. Why?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby daviso452 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:36 pm

This has got to be one of the funnest forums filled with hate, laughter, and all sorts of drama. Just be careful you don't make a serious noob mistake, or King, Blood Lord, or Scissors will get you. They are great at what they do and I thank them for it, but you don't want to be on their bad side XD

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:43 pm

I'll give em a few more posts.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby DJ4U » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Sup, Welcome, and all that fun jazz
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:30 pm

I was "new" awhile ago.... I'll be nice.
first off new kids are picked on.
drawing attention like that is like... going in the middle of a mens prision and perpously drop the soap, everyone will know to either watch and laugh. or defend you.
I hope I don't sound rude but you will get picked on, everyone is saying hello because they are nice, but I shall warn you there are people here that will point out rules and how they believe the site should be treated.

I will be one of those who will try to help you if you get picked on but if you make it that easy for you to be picked on(I learned a few days ago when I was having spelling issues) they will only put up with so much.
tread lightly.

@ Blood Lord - The possible hands being removed because of relations to Raven, sounds possible but didn't Him do that as a last thing to make her more like him, and yet still be useful. If her hands were powerful either she tried to make a last stand to fight him and off they came, or it was really just his own sick twist of wanting her to be more like her "father "

Postby ittakesevil » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:56 pm

I'm new tooo and wish u the best of luck on this new found adventure through a dieing site in need of fresh blood.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:46 am

oh dear lord the n00bs shall over throw....
I'm ashamed to be so new >_< I should have made a profile sooner. if only I had known.
(curls in corner)
let me know when evil comes back all this happy is almost contagouse, it's like watching someone throw up, when you see it you throw up too, but this is not gross evil blood, no it is rainbows and sunshine out of the mouths of chibi animals.
I liked it more when there was post about the comics... or even theory's of evil. but not all this nice let's hug.

I'm done posting... till I see someone yelled at even if it's me or more about how evil Him is I can't watch it anymore.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:12 pm

oh dear lord the n00bs shall over throw....
I'm ashamed to be so new >_< I should have made a profile sooner. if only I had known.
(curls in corner)

Do you understand my frustation and rage yet?

EDIT: Damn, old topic. Mah bad.
Semper Vigilans

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:20 pm

yes I get it ;__; but I wasn't like that xD

Postby KingM10 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:39 pm

daviso452 wrote:

This has got to be one of the funnest forums filled with hate, laughter, and all sorts of drama. Just be careful you don't make a serious noob mistake, or King, Blood Lord, or Scissors will get you. They are great at what they do and I thank them for it, but you don't want to be on their bad side XD

thanks for warning him and the complement

Postby Scissors » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:57 pm

The fuck...? Dudes, this is an old topic. Move it on up.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby KingM10 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:29 pm

good point, but no more of this rape shit. i feel like I'm in the Satan's Excrement forum

Postby Scissors » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:57 pm

There is no Satan's Excrement forum. Stop posting here. This is an old thread.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby cookimonstur » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:12 pm

awww shes soo adorable :3 she almost looks like olgla with the black hair and pink bow ^w^

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!