The Recountal

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Recountal

Postby GridsNaranek » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:43 am

Just me and Bleed. All you folks who don't go to the Bleedman forum who wanna ask me anything, send me a PM ok?
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby chronofox » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:37 am

Yea, I think that's Jeff.

Postby daviso452 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:39 am

Does anyone else think that Bleed should recruit someone who can draw exactly like him to draw some pages of this, PPGD, or SB? that would speed up production of pages dramatically!

Postby Lonemartin » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:22 am

Innocence Abandoned wrote:
Andres1994 wrote:I DO NOT think that is Mimi.

She doesn't look normal and that is not the daughter of "Him". How was that found out and why would he be interested in taking a little girl for his evil benefits?

Poor Mimi
:'( :sosad:

Translated from Engrish to English courtesy of Inn.

As much as I hate to copy other people, I can't help but say... Mimi was incredibly cute before she was taken.
Oh also, that purple guy isn't Jeff, although it's obviously a guardian of hers of some sort. He has fingers, if all of those theorists failed to notice, and spiders typically do not have fingers.

Jeff has fingers

http://images.wikia.com/grimadventures/ ... f/Jeff.jpg

Postby shadowilinise » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Nah...I dont think thats the future of PPGD...Remember Dexter at the image of the future comic "Afterbirth"? I had the chance of finding some images, and if that is megaville then its probably just some alter world or a spin off...cause Dexter is (IM SORRY FOR SPOILER))

-
-
---
-
   Dexter killed Dee Dee in that comic...So I dont think this is PPGD...   

...And that is definetly Mimi! Perhaps she was some adoptive daughter Jeff was ordered to find for him, and him turn her into half human half...whatever HIM is...this is OBVUIOUSLY before her hands cut off...I think she may be a survivor of the apocalypse ... Who knows?

Also this cannot be something that happened after PPGD cause Mandy is STILL A GIRL in that comic.
WE ARE ALL CRAZY, EVEN IF THINK YOU AREN'T THAT MEANS YOU ARE!

Postby shadowilinise » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Grids wrote:Just me and Bleed. All you folks who don't go to the Bleedman forum who wanna ask me anything, send me a PM ok?

If you dont mind me asking...how do I send a PM?
WE ARE ALL CRAZY, EVEN IF THINK YOU AREN'T THAT MEANS YOU ARE!

Postby reaperrose101 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:41 pm

daviso452 wrote:Does anyone else think that Bleed should recruit someone who can draw exactly like him to draw some pages of this, PPGD, or SB? that would speed up production of pages dramatically!

I think I found someone, I think. Link: http://demon-lord-maxine.deviantart.com ... /#/d3cpfmw

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:12 pm

this is the second time to see Mimi non-demon, first one she was a cute little girl with the bandages on her arms from HIM. I am though very excited too see how this wil play out, if the hand shows worse fear maybe the giant spider (forgot the name at the moment) is being killed again in front of her. Either way Him needs his beating, but I wonder who would do that :what:

Postby VariusMayhem » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:04 pm

Any idea why she's surrounded by rubble and city ruins without a scratch or dirt on her looking like she has something to do with the city? I mean Mimi nowadays is a walking weapon who can teleport anything to her if she wishes it to be. Maybe she's not a normal girl to begin with. Psychic potential maybe? Something Him could forge into a weapon he could utilize? I mean sure... She could just be a witness to all that destruction, then again, what if she's looking at the mayhem she caused herself? Like "Did I do that?" Opinions to that thought, folks?
There are 2 kinds of people: Sheeps and wolves... Which of both are you? Image

Postby Unlimited » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:32 pm

reaperrose101 wrote:I think I found someone, I think. Link: http://demon-lord-maxine.deviantart.com ... /#/d3cpfmw

Mr. Popo: AH HAHAHAHAHA!!! AH HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Me: No.
Memento mori

Postby DemonFlower » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:13 pm

reaperrose101 wrote:
daviso452 wrote:Does anyone else think that Bleed should recruit someone who can draw exactly like him to draw some pages of this, PPGD, or SB? that would speed up production of pages dramatically!

I think I found someone, I think. Link: http://demon-lord-maxine.deviantart.com ... /#/d3cpfmw

Uh, no. Bleedman isn't even thinking of hiring anybody to help with the pages and I'm not really interested in working with him mainly because I'm busy with school, I'm not too confident in drawing like him, I'm trying to discover my own art style at the moment, and I'm busy with my own comic projects that are still just a work in progress. Changing the subject back to the comic now.

I really find this page quite interesting now that they're finally getting somewhere with Mimi's story.

@VariusMayhem: Mimi's surrounded by rubble and city ruins because this is a glimpse of her past before Him molded her into the Mimi we see now in the present.
Beware of Chibi Taurus. O_O

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:17 pm

VariusMayhem wrote:Maybe she's not a normal girl to begin with. Psychic potential maybe? Something Him could forge into a weapon he could utilize? I mean sure... She could just be a witness to all that destruction, then again, what if she's looking at the mayhem she caused herself? Like "Did I do that?" Opinions to that thought, folks?

Actually, I had already given some thought to that possibility too when the theory of Mimi being Raven's daughter was brought up. I was thinking, if Him had planned to use Mimi as a psychic weapon he would have most likely been a little more careful with her mind, if you understand me. Showing a little girl every horror known to mankind isn't the best way to keep them in a state of good mental health. However, for what reasons he chose her to be his apprentice, we are now about to see in the next few pages anyway...

Postby klimino » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:20 pm

...what am i suppose to say to that? humanity is dead,mimi is high class,and apparently cant use her legs,and some purple guy is telling her to go away.....

Postby daviso452 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:55 pm

DemonFlower wrote:
reaperrose101 wrote:

Uh, no. Bleedman isn't even thinking of hiring anybody to help with the pages and I'm not really interested in working with him mainly because I'm busy with school, I'm not too confident in drawing like him, I'm trying to discover my own art style at the moment, and I'm busy with my own comic projects that are still just a work in progress.

You're Demon-lord Maxine? Your comic has a weird concept but so far it's pretty good!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:13 pm

This page brings a warm glow to my heart. I like the gears of war -ish color scheme, very nice.

Yes, its Mimi. Those who think other wise should go fall in a hole.

Yes, its Jeff. That is his hand.

Good God, I forgot the resounding difference in inteligence between this thread, and its sister thread in the main Bleedman section. Long live the Bleed Section.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby KingM10 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:49 pm

I see what you mean, man. shadowilinise, you're starting to piss me off especially. LEARN HOW TO EDIT, DAMN IT, and look at the bottom of this post in the little bar, next to the post date!! the little button with "PM"

Postby mosama » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:00 pm

This page is fucking beautiful.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Scissors » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:02 pm

KingM10 wrote:I see what you mean, man. shadowilinise, you're starting to piss me off especially. LEARN HOW TO EDIT, DAMN IT, and look at the bottom of this post in the little bar, next to the post date!! the little button with "PM"

Whaaaaa? PM means personal message. It's not the edit button. The edit button is in the upper righthand corner of a post. And dammit is one word.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby KingM10 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:28 pm

she/he asked how to PM. i just thought the edit button was obvious enough to find :unsure:

Postby Scissors » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Ah, alright. I didn't read through their posts, the double posting was already killing me.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby reaperrose101 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:33 pm

awesome!

Postby konata50 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Mimi is so cute as a human cute in both human and demon but whos hand is that HIM as claws so who maybe?
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Scissors » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:46 pm

konata50 wrote:Mimi is so cute as a human cute in both human and demon but whos hand is that HIM as claws so who maybe?

They are Jeff's hands.

Postby KingM10 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:46 pm

read the other post please

Postby Scissors » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:49 pm

No need in trying, Kingy. If they won't stop to read the rules, they won't stop to read a page or two of posts -.-

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!