Naruto RP OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Naruto RP OOC: *IT LIVES*

Postby Styx » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:36 pm

He is ranked higher than us....*Cries*

Postby Geomancer » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Well then, do something to make it different.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Vesper Zolin » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:45 pm

I didn't copy if thats what you implying. I was going to do Sand Village, but there was no where there. And I like Lightning based Justsu.

Postby TheMaddness » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Hmm, where should we off to now Stoners?

Postby Zath » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Sorry for the lacking first post, completely stumped on what to do for it right now @_@

Postby Vouvray » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:35 am

Maybe a genjutsu-immune doujutsu user will spot us and spirit us away~

Postby GnSz » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:41 am

*sighs* And I'm not posting because I am not sure about something. Bladeblablah I blame my skeptical reluctance. Tomorrow. Try to post tomorrow. If it's possible. =_=

Postby LostD » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:49 am

... For a bit of meta-gaming, should we consider everything who was in the old Naruto RP, but not in this one, KIA/MIA? I'd explain a whole lot of bad blood between everyone right about now. Don't know if you want to leave that open, encase one of them suddenly comes back.

There is, of course, the "critical condition"/coma/"Trapped"/kidnapped ploys.

Postby TheMaddness » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:26 am

I dunno, I thought this was a reboot, not a sequel.

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:45 am

If it were just a reboot, BG's and Hana's characters wouldn't have carried over info from the last one.
Demon of Elru

Postby Hana » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Sorry, my family ate me (strange occurrence for a Monday, but apparently since they let me write on a Saturday, they needed to make up digestion time, haha). Will have a post dropping the illusion by end of day.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Vouvray » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Last time the family tried that to me, I gave them indigestion. I felt like shit afterwards, though.

Postby Geomancer » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:39 pm

It's a reboot/sequel/thing. Basically, there is a lot going on and I don't want to constrain anyone too much so we are playing this by ear.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby TheMaddness » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:00 am

This will all end well im sure

Postby Sentios » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:20 am

TheMaddness wrote:This will all end well im sure

It'll end when I get Geo to accept this CS. Such is my curse.

Name: Tate Age
Title: Hell's Messenger

Village: Steel

Personality: Age is a relaxed type of guy, more than willing to just go with the flow and watch what happens. Not to say to say that he's unmotivated but rather he has a certain eccentric tendency to put himself in the role of an observer, sometimes this even slips into how he talks. He's quick to forming opinions and brutally honest and straight forward in their delivery. He has a great personal interest in current events and is often reading newspapers or magazines, though he's greatly lacking in future goals.

Appearance: A tall man, looking down over most people at 6'4”. He keeps his salt and pepper hair very short, his hair too short to be grabbed even by two fingers and his beard is equally trimmed. He bears little in the way of notable marks, save for a barely visible scar on the tip of his nose. Most of the time he wears his armor, with some exceptions for the helmet piece, together with comfortably sized clothing. (See below for armor appearance) Said clothing consists of a safari jacket and khaki pants rather than the standard wear that most expect of him He can manipulate the color of his armor/clothing to a certain extent, those option being; polished or dulled silver with white clothing, gunmetal with black clothing, or rust colored with tan clothing. He wears wrap around, colored sunglasses when not wearing his helmet. (This color lens http://safetyglasses.com/cgi-bin/store/store.pl?cid=34 in this frame http://safetyglasses.com/cgi-bin/store/store.pl?cid=55 ) At no time does he actually wear his forehead protector, instead attaches it to the left side of his safari jacket like a badge over his heart.

Skills:
(KKG) Composition Perception - Age can perceive molecular structures and consciously control his chakra at that same molecular level to influence said molecules resulting in the ability to fundamentally alter materials. This ability does not work on living organisms due to the frequent changes in their molecular structure. Age must also be in physical contact with the material he intends to manipulate. As an example, he could un-rust a sword and possibly make it stronger than it was originally.

Chakra Conduit – As Age is able to precisely channel his chakra through other materials, such as his clothing or armor, he in effect has a second, artificial chakra circulatory system available to him should his natural one be damaged. This is also heavily relied on when using his weapons to more evenly draw on chakra from his body.

The Whole Wide World – Age has trained himself to be able to view the world at an abnormally wide (220° Horizontal, 50° Vertical), distorted and fragmented angle through use of his helmet. This renders Genjutsu with any visual effects useless against him since they will immediately give themselves away and be dispelled*. This is true so long as he is wearing his helmet.
*If a genjutsu is being used on the user (IE: To change their appearance) it can't be dispelled but will still be distorted and might give hints at what's 'under the mask'. (Imagine a two layer image, the bottom layer is blurry and the illusion layer is looks like it had a run in with a smudge tool)

Equipment:
Armored Suit – Consists primarily of a thick pair of gauntlets, a pair of greaves, and a great helm. All of which are made of a smooth metal of the finest quality and structure. The helm has a single sharp peak in front-center-top and smoothly wraps around his head from there. It is a truly unique of equipment however in that there are no visible openings when he's wearing it. Instead there is a solid rim of diamond positioned just above eye level which wraps half way around the helm. Incoming light is channeled directly into his eyes through an intricate working of diamond channels within the helm. There are also thin, horizontal bands of colored diamonds (red, blue, yellow, green) positioned evenly through out the main diamond rim.
**A thin layer of metal fibers is also worn under his clothing. Though it's main purpose is to cover over injuries and prevent repeated strikes to and as a chakra conduit, it can provide some protection against low mass projectiles.

Chakra Concentrator x 2 – An egg shaped item with an ideal structure for channeling chakra to a single point, these are fused into his gauntlet and have a free range of motion with in them. These are the core component of his offense and release dense, oblong spheres of chakra through the sides of the Age's gauntlets. This chakra is sufficiently dense to be seen with normal eyes at the moment of the attack.
*Chakra can be released at three different attack levels which are comparable to; a strong punch, getting hit with a main weapon, and getting hit with a high mass weapon (or explosion if not hit directly)
*Max range is <something Geo didn't define, I'm going with 25/50/60 feet>

Chakra Pistol x 2 - A more portable weapon form based on the Chakra Concentrator, smaller in all respects (size, damage, and chakra use) but capable of rapid fire and sporting a 40 foot effective range. It has a black body with mahogany color grip. (M1911) Used when not wearing armor for whatever reason.

Background: Age was not born into a ninja family, his parents worked together at various crafts making a modest selling their amateur crafts in neighboring villages. There was never any consistency with what they did; one month it was candy flowers, the next it was decorative rope animals. Age didn't grow up with very much direction unsurprisingly, which is probably how he stumbled into the unknown ability he had. It started off just as playing with house hold items and despite many dulled can openers it's amazing his parents remained completely oblivious to the ability. So it was that it wasn't until sometime after he was 13 that anyone recognized his abilities for what potential they had.

Several years later he'd grown into reputable ninja in the Village of Steel, he preferred to take missions relating to sensitive deliveries becoming very good at accomplishing missions of that nature. Along the way he earned himself the unofficial title, 'Hell's Messenger'; which started as a joke that he could could deliver a scroll to Hell and return unharmed. Though he's also becoming the point of much debate. Some of those with influence in the village are frequently suggesting he settle down for the future, though he has no desire to do such a thing.

Stats
Health/Chakra Pool: 4
Chakra Control: 7
Taijutsu: 2
Ninjutsu: 0
Genjutsu: 0
Tools: 7

10/2/2011 - Cosmetic changes, reworded some sections for clarity, minor clarification to WWW, separated weapons into two distinct classes.
Last edited by Sentios on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Vesper Zolin » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:54 am

So...is my CS accepted or not?

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:17 am

Geomancer wrote:Well then, do something to make it different.

I don't think you listened to him earlier.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Vesper Zolin » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:47 pm

I didn't know that was directed at me. And what should I make different? The style of Justsu?

Postby Akaine » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Hmm...latest GM post..I don't think there's anything I can respond to that. :<
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Glacier » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:08 pm

I think the locals keep about their normal activities for now

Postby GnSz » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Akaine wrote:Hmm...latest GM post..I don't think there's anything I can respond to that. :<

Since your character's a jounin I'm sure there's something that can be done. Or is Akemi still waiting for someone at the Gate?

Postby Akaine » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:13 pm

A response from the gatekeeper would be nice. It was in my first post. :<
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:14 pm

Vesper Zolin wrote:I didn't know that was directed at me. And what should I make different? The style of Justsu?

You should probably PM Geo if you're unsure, since he is the GM of this RP.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby GnSz » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Akaine wrote:A response from the gatekeeper would be nice. It was in my first post. :<
Hm... that's true. Maybe Geo just overlooked? *headtilt*

Postby GnSz » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Cheesemore wrote:
Vesper Zolin wrote:I didn't know that was directed at me. And what should I make different? The style of Justsu?

You should probably PM Geo if you're unsure, since he is the GM of this RP.

Does NOT hurt at all. I went and PMed him before I decided to post. Thought I got the OK but wasn't sure if he accepted me.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing