Burn Notice

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:52 pm

BeeAre: Better notify his next of kindling, yuck yuck yuck. I got a million of 'em folks. Arson got straight As, yuck yuck yuck.
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Burn Notice

Postby KingM10 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:04 pm

that update was fast. I LOVE IT. Epic battle to coming to a comic near you! Stay tuned!!

His ass just got saved again, and by another PPG! lucky SOB

Postby kimmemour » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:14 pm

well buttercup your going to be the master butcher huh? well good luck just remember your not a butcher without a knife

Postby mintcream95 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:08 pm

OH MY GOD YOU KILLED JOHNSON!!! YOU BASTARD!!! lol gotta love south park
May be adorable in the outside but Dangerous on the inside. O3O

http://stormsurge98.deviantart.com/

Postby rac7d » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:16 pm

ok so beetl can handle himself good and buttercups fight will be uninterupted......sigh i just remember that thease girls are 11 again disserevice :'(
uhhm i think that linke sam said was from men and black 2 i feel like i heard it before anyway sam put down the sword your not gonna cut anbody stick to your fist and claws and you can proably keep up with her i want a good clean bloody cinematick cat fight

Postby A Random Dewd » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:39 pm

rac7d wrote:anyway sam put down the sword your not gonna cut anbody stick to your fist and claws and you can proably keep up with her i want a good clean bloody cinematick cat fight

A little punctuation wouldn't hurt every once in a while... Jus sayin'

Sam is like a little bionic cyborg-freak kid when it comes to that sword. She ain't putting it down any time soon methinks...

Good to see Buttercup back in the fray. Time to get Jack's sword back.
Don't question; just accept. It's easier on all of us.

Location: In your sweetest dreams & your worst nightmares. At the same time.

Postby rac7d » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:47 pm

A Random Dewd wrote:
rac7d wrote:anyway sam put down the sword your not gonna cut anbody stick to your fist and claws and you can proably keep up with her i want a good clean bloody cinematick cat fight

A little punctuation wouldn't hurt every once in a while... Jus sayin'

Sam is like a little bionic cyborg-freak kid when it comes to that sword. She ain't putting it down any time soon methinks...

Good to see Buttercup back in the fray. Time to get Jack's sword back.

Thats too bad its gona keep her from fighting effectivly since she is no swordsman. Buttercup 's gonna have too choose between helping those men or taking on sam..... i wonder if she mature enough to do so.

Postby Regreme » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Nice update. Though, Jack's sword can't kill non-evil entities. At most, just damage, due to the enchantments upon it, as was proven on some episodes of Samurai Jack.;)

Postby rac7d » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:08 pm

Regreme wrote:Nice update. Though, Jack's sword can't kill non-evil entities. At most, just damage, due to the enchantments upon it, as was proven on some episodes of Samurai Jack.;)

does it count if you di of blood loos after i cut you with the sword. I kinda forget people can die in this comic sometimes

Postby BeeAre » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:19 pm

Regreme wrote:Nice update. Though, Jack's sword can't kill non-evil entities. At most, just damage, due to the enchantments upon it, as was proven on some episodes of Samurai Jack.;)

sam does not know this :0)
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Posioner » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:28 pm

Buttercup, you have proven yourself as the best damn thing that happen to this comic....
Last edited by Posioner on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby DJ4U » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Am I the only whose having a serious Dragon ball Z flash back?
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby caveman » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:51 am

The amount of catfigts is definitely one of the best things in Bleed's comics :twisted:

DJ4U wrote:Am I the only whose having a serious Dragon ball Z flash back?

Nope. Same here dude.

Postby rac7d » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:44 am

I alway understood that in anime's ripping your shirt offf increased your power levels alomst 100 percent... just ask goku or yuske, but i didnt think it applied to women or more so little girs who are usally just a little badass and dont need to do that. So was it neccesary for buttercup to do that i can tell how serious she is about finshing this just fine.

If sam rushes her trying to quickly cut her andleaves her selff open when she is dumbstruck it wont hurt buttercup only to be knocked out by a tremendous punch ........ would be dissatisfying... they need to clash a few times head to head.

Postby KingM10 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:50 am

the sword not working on innocent ententes would make senses since she only used it against bullets and those larva bots so far. still unclear if the rule applies to the comic though :unsure:

Postby rac7d » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:31 am

so the beetle, will he end up killing the rest of the men

Postby Gato » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:39 pm

I'm fairly sure that the beetle will die in the crossfire of Buttercup vs. Sam.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Sarahbark » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Oh, Fiona!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, I'm with Gato, he's probably gonna get killed with the sword. Either that or a Buttercup Power Surge of Epicness (either way, he gets his ass handed to him by a girl. An 11 year old at that XD)
There's a plan?
I don't know yet, I haven't finished talking.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Buttercup jumping into the fray? Just what the doctor ordered. Many a' folk have been waiting for this rematch.

P.S. BR, you're a riot. You've gotten me fired up, able to let off some steam, and raring to watch some science friction.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Creppy Eggy » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:03 pm

What would have been cooler if Buttercup and Sam had a sword fight. Buttercup had a kitchen knife or pan and Sam would have Jack's sword...or Buttercup could cheat and FIRE HER LAZAH! BLAGH!!
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby DJ4U » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:02 pm

exodis6 wrote:What would have been cooler if Buttercup and Sam had a sword fight. Buttercup had a kitchen knife or pan and Sam would have Jack's sword...or Buttercup could cheat and FIRE HER LAZAH! BLAGH!!

I don't think any knife could stand up to Jack's sword and besides lasers are so fair when fighting a cybernetic psychopath
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby rac7d » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:18 pm

DJ4U wrote:
exodis6 wrote:What would have been cooler if Buttercup and Sam had a sword fight. Buttercup had a kitchen knife or pan and Sam would have Jack's sword...or Buttercup could cheat and FIRE HER LAZAH! BLAGH!!

I don't think any knife could stand up to Jack's sword and besides lasers are so fair when fighting a cybernetic psychopath

hey that fair. Sam is not a phychopath. Just becasue your evil and you enjoy what you doesnt mean you insane. Mandark he was a phychopath becasue he went crazy over nothing

Postby samsurai » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:51 am

rac7d wrote:
DJ4U wrote:

hey that fair. Sam is not a phychopath. Just becasue your evil and you enjoy what you doesnt mean you insane. Mandark he was a phychopath becasue he went crazy over nothing

you are forgetting she turned full robo and has a frikking katana so i say she is psycho

Postby Yarin » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:22 am

so let me see if i got this right you basically combined the bureaucracy of the skyway patrol with the men in black

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:30 am

I like Buttercup's expression in this one... Her eyes have finally been reduced to only twice the average human's size.

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!