Naruto RP OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Naruto RP OOC: *IT LIVES*

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:11 pm

I was about to make a post about brad running into him.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Zelosse » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Sounds like fun!

Postby Vouvray » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:49 am

So how do the Rockies want to start? (There are only three of us, so we're still good.)

Postby TheMaddness » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:56 am

Hey, thats offensive! We prefer to be called 'Stoners'

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:02 am

Mmmmm...

I'm at a loss as to how to post right now... I'll have to think up something tomorrow or Monday...
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Glacier » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:29 am

Vray's one of you Mad, how can that be offensive to if they referred to themself that way?

Hmm, I was hoping more people would've posted by now... can't be helped I guess.
Last edited by Glacier on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Vouvray » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:22 pm

...Wait - what about the cuddly, apathetic, trans-dimensional living plushie in my avatar cries either gender?

To tell the truth, I am actually a 400 foot tall purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings.

Postby Geomancer » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:30 pm

To anyone who doesn't post by the end of the weekend... I WILL track you down and WILL beat you with my old laptop.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Hana » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Vouvray must be a boy, because I am in full blown RP crush, and if Vouvy were female, it would totally give me a gender identity crisis! /lies

Anyways, I figure that the easiest disguise would be Niji's genjutsu, but I didn't want to go ahead with that without an "all clear" from my copacetic teammates. Shall I start us off with that, or do we want to do something different?
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Geomancer » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Sure, do it, gogogogo
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby Asmodai » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Sorry guys, wont be posting anytime soon... got an essay to write on interactive storytelling and I got to prepare a pitch for Monday

Yay weekends >.>
Mephobiac

Postby Geomancer » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:38 pm

You can't do this to me! You're the smexy! I want to see people react to her!

GMancer

Postby Asmodai » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:39 pm

I KNOW, I WANT TO MAKE EVERYBODY FEEL AWKWARD!
Mephobiac

Postby Hana » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:42 pm

I is writing a postie...forgive slowness. Apparently, I become ultra-magnetic to RL peoples when I sit down to write. >_>
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Geomancer » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:43 pm

No problem. I like you Hana. I won't beat you with the laptop.

GMancer

Postby Vouvray » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Yeah - I'm going to let Hana (or Mad, if he wants to) take the lead on this one. Not sure if there are any other characters who are as explicitly in a Genin team like we are :p

Would our team have come into foreign territory without the supervising gaze of a jounin instructor, though? We more or less have two bloodline limits and a sensor, so our bodies are kind of valuable cargo... Or it could, I suppose, be an insult from the Stone - they are tied for first in terms of pure military might out of all the villages, after all, and might not even be perturbed by the mercenary threat, given the sturdiness of the village itself.

Postby Geomancer » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:51 pm

We are just improvising. If there isn't a jounin, oh well.

GMancer

Postby Hana » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:55 pm

Yay, posteeeed. ^_^ I like to be liked, especially when it saves me from beatings!

Also, on the supervisor note...I can't remember clearly, but when the Chuunin exam happened, didn't most of the teams that came from other areas not have teachers/supervisors? Or...were they just all completely unremarkable as to be forgotten easily after the fact?

Also, Niji in the lead? HAHAHA! Oh, that'll be funny if you guys force her to make decisions! Mad, it's completely Durako's time to shine, hehe.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Vouvray » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Yeah I hadn't been thinking about the Chuunin exam. Gaara's group did bring their ...whatever Baki was, but then again, Gaara was something of an armed nuclear deterrent, so he might have been a smidgen more important than our group...

Also, Yasuun is going to RUIN this illusion. He has a much easier time relating to kids than to adults... Although I can imagine he would have been excited to play the role of the dad, for once. Just, you know, beginning to regret it once he actually needs to start acting...

Sidenote: I need to go out for most of the day anyway so I'll post when I get home. Hopefully Mad will have posted by then, but if not, then I'll just go ahead and post.

Postby GnSz » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:34 pm

SOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo sup guys? Decided to drop in my CS after getting it checked by Geo. Here's the drop-off! I'm so glad to have finished this despite the schedule that's suddenly dropped on me.

==

Character Sheet

Name: Kisaragi "Kisa" Yune

Village: Hidden Village in the Leaf / Konoha

Personality: Kisa does things that often times make people wonder, even gesturing or making sound effects in a way that would confuse her fellow comrades, only to realize she's just fooling around. But she's not a jokester; she's just unusual. Kisa is a character herself, but one who balances well with many types of individuals. She's friendly, she's diplomatic, and she's indefinitely quirky, able to smile even in a contradicting time.

It's due to how she perceives others through feelings and the senses that allows her to accept most individuals. However, if she senses something truly, disturbingly off, she will show signs of discomfort and paranoia around them. Other than that, expect her to always act friendly and warm towards you, until you prove her wrong to give such trust. Then expect her to strike you down with her staff.

Appearance: The first thing notable about Kisa is her dark crimson hair, chopped short and flared back like feathers. The second is the fact her eyes are completely covered by a black bandanna that conforms to her face, tied in the back. Though they do not stand out, they are the first things many notice upon meeting her.

Kisa stands at 5'7" and has a thin frame, but with years of training she's acquired lean and strong muscles, with little fat for show. It unfortunately affects the size of her chest, but she keeps her breasts held back with bandages, so she appears to have a flat chest. If not for her full lips, small waist and lovely hips, she could pass off for a boy.

She wears a thick mesh fishnet top that fits her form, whose sleeves is long and end around the wrists. Over it is a short-sleeved black hoodie with navy trim that of which neatly fits around her slim torso and waist. With it she wears a pair of dark gray cargos that are padded on the knee, and end just below the knees, with a belt that keeps the pants snug around her hips with a shuriken pouch fitted on it. Her kunai holder is fitted on her left thigh and on her feet are black sandals, and she wears a set of dark navy fingerless gloves with loose thick cuffs. The forehead protector of her village is worn around her neck, worn proudly.

Justus/Skills:

Aptitude with Medicines, Herbs and Poisons: It is through her family that she has a wealth of knowledge of how the body reacts to raw and refined medicines, allowing her to apply this knowledge on the field. So the treatment of poisons is of her repertoire, as well as synthesizing and wielding them. But if the substances aren't recognizable, her knowledge is for naught.

Said poisons can be coated on the blades of her weapons. Her hidden swords are coated with a mild poison that causes their body to grow heavier and weaker as the poison goes into the bloodstream. This leaves the poisoned a stumbling disoriented mess. Whether or not she chooses to "arm" her weapons, it can lead to her foes to either become blundering fools, numbed out with noodle limbs, or sleeping away with their favorite kunai on the floor.

Ninjutsu: She has no real talent with ninjutsu. She did thankfully pass with bare minimum skill in the academy required jutsus, so nothing else besides that.

Taijutsu: Due to her abilities and weapon, she fights close and mid-range, and uses graceful movements that flow with the kinetic flow of her body and energies. It is due to the fact that she can fight without sight that allows her a strange advantage when her opponent relies on their eyes and faint senses alone.

Snake's Grace: She is also well versed in unarmed combat, and fights with a style with the similar movements of Tai chi. However she is also the type to bounce around on her feet, almost swaying to a rhythm of her own, but that's often overlooked. Without knowing it, her opponent will fall into sync with it, being lulled in a rhythm that she can sense. And when that rhythm is broken, it's then she shoots in to strike the hurting blow.

Viper Strike: A specific taijutsu technique that she uses to inflict a critical blow, though it could be a "dirty" technique. When she's about to attack her foe, she quickly pulls out a needle from its special holder, laced with a homemade poison/anesthetic. Fitted between her fingers she then attacks, grazing or if lucky, stabbing it into their flesh and leaves the needles in. Though most feel just a "poke," the effects of the poison are almost immediate as it causes their bodies to constrict and become numb.

Genjutsu:

Leaf Dispersion Technique: An illusion technique, it allows the user to surround and confuse the opponent in a flurry of leaves that hinder and distract them. As it affects the senses she can use this to her advantage in battle, at least until it’s canceled out.

Distant Scream Technique: It affects the opponent's hearing: it makes them hear a loud, gut-wrenching bloodcurdling scream. This is a distraction technique that can throw off the opponent's attention, possibly disorient them, and only happens once, as it only serves as a distracting device. The user can target more than one person with this technique, as it does not last for long and affects only one of the five senses.

Root Entrapment Technique: It is an illusion technique that causes the roots of trees and break free, twisting and wrapping themselves around the opponent from the ankle up, entrapping her opponent as they suddenly feel themselves being pulled into the earth. In reality they appear struggling against something not there, bewildered and horrified.

Illusion Clone Technique: It is a genjutsu technique that creates illusions of the user that surround the opponent. As the opponent is surrounded by said clones, the user keeps herself hidden while she or anyone else that's on her team can provide the attacks that make her clones appear to be capable of attacking and hurting the opponent. If a person can push through the illusion, the clones deteriorate like dry leaves, clearing their vision.

Equipment:

Weapon Staff - It's a dull metal staff that's heavy, but its due to the tools it holds. Upon untwisting the center of the staff are a pair of straight blades, which can be reconnected to have the blades outward. Or one can be hidden and the other exposed, making it into a moderately decent fighting spear. At her disposal with this function are a spear, a set of short swords, and a bladed fighting staff. But that's not all there is to this weapon.

Utility Belt - Her belt has slim pouches, whose compartments hold many types of dried herbs, ground powders and already made blends in travel-size squeeze bottles that of which Kisa can create medicines and poisons from. Her family's history allows her to be a medic, or a poison user if necessary.

Cuff Holder - Her fingerless gloves have cuffs that are made to be holders for special needles that she keeps on each side.

Kunai Holder - Strapped around her left thigh, it holds 5x kunai.

Shortened Senbon Needles - Special needles that aren't as big and long, they are smaller and are tucked away in the cuffs of her fingerless gloves. They aren't used unless she's serious. She has 5x needles stored in each glove cuff (so 10x at immediate disposal), and 20x extra needles stored away in her utility belt).

Background: It is with family tradition Kisa does not give her first name upon greeting. It is with that she refers to herself as Kisa, and just Kisa, and has grown to love that as her called name. Only in the closed quarters of her household does she allow her true name to be used, or with those she truly trusts.

Her family is of the working class, who tailored their specialty towards the processing and selling of natural medicine to the people. It was with recent past generations that they began to process and refine their wares. She has had the fortune of coming from a family of doctors and herb sellers. This grants her the knowledge of both natural and refined medicines that she keeps to herself.

Her father is a retired nin, who now works as shopkeeper of the family shop. He showed restrained enthusiasm for Kisa's own interest in becoming a shinobi, often discouraging her from pursuing such a dangerous profession. But Kisa was persistent. While her older brother became a prominent doctor in Konoha's hospital, and her older sister an herbalist, Kisa studied hard at the ninja academy while working under her father's wing. It was after years of showing diligence did her father reveal to her the hidden practices and knowledge of his own experiences as a nin.

Stats:

Health/Chakra Pool: 4

Chakra Control: 3

Taijutsu: 5

Ninjutsu: 0

Genjutsu: 6

Tools: 2

Postby Zelosse » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Them's a lot of skills fer a Genin.

Postby Geomancer » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Genjutsu tend to have single uses, unlike ninjutsu.

GMancer

Postby GnSz » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:16 pm

Zelosse wrote:Them's a lot of skills fer a Genin.

She can't perform decent ninjutsus anyways, so genjutsus are her thing. And like Geo said they're not really going to do much more unless they involve crippling the mind.

EDIT: lol just realized what your post was. Yeah she seems to have a lot of skills, but without offensive jutsu techniques I think it's alright to group together whatever skills she has to make a variety. As long as Geo's fine with it. >3>
Last edited by GnSz on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Iris » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Gonna have my finalized CS and post up sometime on Monday, I've just come from a 14 hour shift and sadly tomorrow is going to be even longer..... Massive children's event tomorrow.... gotta wake up at 5am and I'll only be done (hopefully) at 9pm.... but I got this sinking feeling it'll be longer.....
Last edited by Iris on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Zelosse » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Thank god they pay you for overtime.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing