Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ IC - Now to Take Sides

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ IC - Now to Take Sides

Postby Belwicket » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Samantha Waterson: Monk's Family

Samantha sighed and leaned against the wall as she watched Monk walk away. She hoped he wouldn't be too long, she was already starting to get tired. After a yawn, she looked around. "Hurry up, you stupid blind man." she whispered before her head dropped. She was soon snoring, asleep while leaning against the wall. She began dreaming about a girl she thought was cute.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:40 am

{Streets}

A man quickly walked by just out of the corner of Sam's vision, disappearing around a corner. What was suspicious was that he had been waiting around and nearby ever since she and Monk had gone outside. A curious man to be stalking a couple of strangers in the middle of nowhere like th-

THK!!!

A thin dart was suddenly sticking out of the side of Sam's neck while she was distracted and looking away. Almost immediately, the drug began numbing the muscles of her throat and spreading out to her shoulders. Crying out for help or making much sound beyond a mewling whimper was impossible as the drug began making her arms and upper body entirely much heavier than they should be.

That's when someone decided to swing a steel baseball bat right into the side of her head.

Two men quickly grabbed her by her feet and lifted. The sudden lose of balance and footing should have sent her head swinging right into the pavement. Fortunately, the man she'd noticed earlier was there again, easily catching her shoulders. They quickly hurried her out onto the street as a large, grey van pulled up without a care in the world with the side door open. She was hauled inside before ten seconds had even passed from her spotting the first man rounding the corner before.

The van quickly drove off as the drugs and the throbbing trauma to her head easily put her to sleep. One of the guys looked up and grinned, high-fiving one of the guys who had grabbed her legs. "Finally filled our quota for the night, boys! Seven new slaves, fresh for the pickin's." They all started to laugh as the driver phoned in for the location of the next drop-off.
Demon of Elru

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Korbinian Stein - Stein's in a bind, but there's no need to cease the conversation.

Bu- Stein blurted out as he got sprung on, his body being suddenly pushed forward, then bending back out as he had his head pulled roughly back. His body had immediately jerked to attention, preparing to protect itself from an attacker but freezing in place almost right after it had started, realising that it was too late. If the lights from the buildings roof could illuminate the windscreen enough, Chame would see a look of complete surprise on Stein's face, his mouth partly open, eyes staring blankly forward through clear glasses at Chame's reflection, the pale grey face in a perfect expression of puzzlement as Chame issued his orders. He choked slightly as Chame changed his grip, a tint of anger shown by lowered eyebrows but still completely different from the sudden beaming smile as Korbinian's face lit up like a halloween pumpkin and giggled like a costumed child. It occurs to me that you knew a lot more about "the price of discovery" than you had previously let on Chame. You are really beginning to grow on me, do you know that Chame? He giggled again as he relaxed his body, drumming his fingers erratically on his knees. I really don't want to let you go now Chame, but, I also don't want to die either, not yet anyway. he said, a slightly different tone intruding into his innocent voice before slipping away again. I actually thought I'd put in too much into you Chame than I normally would, tell me, have you had work done on your immune system of some kind Chame or are you just naturally like this? From this chokehold you have me in, I can safely assume you're more athletic than most hybrids your age Chame but I still thought you'd be at least sluggish for another hour or so Chame. How long have you been able to move like that Chame? He asked, the curiousity showing on his face like an open book, but marred by that still brillaint, but broken smile. Was there some kind of surgery perhaps or maybe some steroids or other medicines of some kind perchance? Or were you trained for this, that sudden shift from terror to anger was very surprising, or were you just hiding your real emotions from the very start? Have you always had to hide your true self from the world Chame? Have you always been cold like that, did you always have this raging rage kept hidden under a false mask? Have you always been felt like a loner like that, even amongst your own kind? A freak? A secret wolf amongst the stupid sheep? A souless predator amongst mindless prey? Oh do tell me it's something interesting like that, do tell me what makes you so different from everyone else? Do tell me how you can control yourself so rigidly like that, like an ambigious ally, a sneaky spy, a fake friend. He asked with malicious glee, he was just making educated guess, leaps from stepping stone to stepping stone to stepping stone, but he did hope he was correct in his Conjectures, his consluding conclusions. He hadn't come across a hybrid who's brain he'd wanted to pick metaphorically for a long time now and he was enjoying this exciting experience in the hybrids hateful hold.

Where does that hate come from Chame? That hate I can hear in such a young voice? he asked, his voice softening slightly, becoming more smooth and silky and secretive, like the silence of a snake in the shade. Did someone hurt you Chame? Did they take something away from you? Your soul? Your freedom? Was it your love?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Keiran » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Lucien looked at Arkamund and sighed, wincing at the scratches on his face. “Child, he has hurt a child under his care, whom idolized him. He manipulated the child into thinking he was indebted to him when it should have been the other way around,” he paused and looked at the door, “Тобиас was a милый ребенок, who tried to save this scum from me. Дракон Богу, that was… five-ten years before. Sorry, fifteen years ago.” He stood and pulled his hair out of his face, walking to the door, ushering the two out. He glanced back, and murmured, “I am glad you are fine, child, but if he gets his claws into you, you will not be. He is a master manipulator, he is cruel and dangerous.”

Lucien looked at Arkamund, and spoke softly to the man, “You may want to teach her not to trust people so much, comrade. Now, any questions from either of you?” He locked the BatRoom and walked to his desk. He sat on the edge of the wooden desk and pulled some antiseptic from his pencil holder, gently applying it to his face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Doc Dame walked to the living room and saw a pained Severus with the small child. He walked out and went to his lab, fetching a needle and a letter. “Severus,” he murmured to the much younger boy, who looked up with a sly smile, “You did not rest, as I asked.” The albino shrugged and tugged on his long ear. “Painkiller,” said Doc simply as his stabbed it into the smaller man’s arm, “Should last 6 hours. And I have a job for you. A politician has tried to contact Harrison, through the old PO box. Keiran Cheeri. Feel her out and talk to her, don’t get caught. Alright, Sevvie?”

“Yeah,” the boy murmured gruffly, “Got it, you watch the kid.” He stood and read the letter, limping back to the truck. “This guy – chick? Person, worries me. They are not subtle, in the right place, though,” he spoke to himself, starting the truck again. He drove in silence to the building, parking a block away. He checked his holo and hood before he left, both fine. He bolted to the hotel and scaled the ladder to the emergency escape. He tapped the window once, then opened it, sliding his small body though easily. He looked at the woman there and said simply, “Keiran Cheeri.”

Harrison allowed Cauldwell’s foot to drag along the ground as they rode, causing some fairly bad road rash. When they got to the mansion, he brought the thin man down to the basement, where the lab was. He didn’t speak to Drake as he left. They had a holding room near the back, it was easy to carry the man. He had added strength from being a Hybrid and aside from that he worked out to relieve stress. He dumped him on the bed, bloody foot thumping on the floor and the Bear then locked the bars to the cell, sitting on a stool to watch him, waiting for the man to wake.

Postby Akaine » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Keiran Cheeri: Pleasant surprise?

Keiran walked to the elevator, and from there, to her room after making sure that the letter had been taken and handled with care. She decided that it was time to change out of the shorts and took a glance at a nice pair of comfy black sweatpants. 'It's not like I'm supposed to meet anyone today', she thought as she hopped into them, tossing the shorts into a collapsible clothing basket. Just as she was walking back out into the main area in the suite, a little bounce in her step that shook her hair, she heard a tapping sound and whipped around to see who or what was tapping.

Jumping a bit at the sight of someone opening the window, she heard the person say her name. "Oh! Hello there, since you know my name, might I have yours" She was really taken aback, she had no clue as to who this could be. Begrudgingly, she considered the off chance that her letter had reached its goal or had gotten into the wrong hands faster than she had expected. Narrowing her eyes slightly, she reached onto the nearby table for brass knuckles and silently wished that she had the foresight to have bought another tranq. gun.For now, she would be polite and see what this person wanted and where he had come from: friend or foe.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Villain » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Michael Caselman

"Breathe in, heeee. And pull the trigger"

Michael says to himself as he holds his 316 gun right pressed up to his cheeck, the cold hard metal cooling his flesh. Aiming the gun at one of the set up cans he pulls the trigger and rapidly releases volley after volley of his incindiary rounds. Moving his gun left to right he takes down each of the set up cans quickly, watching as the bullets make the cans crumple forward and melt slightly from the firey properties of the ammo. Dropping his gun he swaps it out for ol bessy before his 316 hits the ground and takes a shot at a scarecrow with the the shotgun. The streak of flame cuts through the air in a spectacular manner, practically blinding anything that got to close to it and looked. 

Despite it's magnificent display it was more show then tell and missed the scarecrow by three feet. Cursing at the air Michael actually aims the shotgun and takes his time. A few seconds of aiming and he takes another shot, sending the scarecrow into a firey inferno, fire bursting into the air as the Hay figure slowly began to droop and collapse onto the ground. Around this time a rumbling was felt in his pocket, his cellphone. Reaching for it he quickly pulls it to his ear and answers the caller with a "Caselman here, what do you want?"
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Matilda Brooks – Lune's club, Executive Suite

Matilda trembled in Kala’s arms, burying her face in her friend. The kitten hybrid was covered in blood but she was too terrified to notice. “I-I...d-don’t k-know...” she replied in despair. Despite the state of her wrists she clung onto the front of Kala like her life depended on it. Her vision was blurred with tears. “J-just...aw-way...from h-here...please...”

It felt like a bad dream. A nightmare...she wished it was. She wished she could just wake up and find herself back in her room at Red’s, and that he was still alive and none of this had ever happened. That everything would be alright again...

Chame Merkantalte – Stein’s car – The past hurts

Chame kept his tight grip around Stein’s neck, but there were faint traces of a frown in his expression as Stein continued to talk. He thought his actions might have shocked the man into silence, but apparently not. And now he was throwing question after question at Chame, which was to be expected. What Chame didn’t expect was what exactly these questions described.

He didn’t answer any of them. At least, not with words. But if Stein had been paying close enough attention he would have noticed some subtle changes. There was something different in Chame’s expression, despite all his efforts to keep it cold and blank. The further on the questions went, the closer they were striking to home, and as much as Chame tried to hide it, it showed. Perhaps it was the fear pumping through his veins and the fact that he hadn’t expected those words to come from Stein’s mouth, but at that moment he betrayed himself. There was a subtle look of shock on his face as the questions got more and more personal. It was as if he almost knew... And that was what really terrified Chame. More than the kidnapping and the paralysis, and not knowing what was going to happen to him, but the very idea that his captor has already sussed him out...the idea that he could be read like a book with something so personal...

No. He reasoned fiercely with himself. It’s guesswork, he’s just blindly guessing. That’s all it is. A lucky guess.
But even knowing this, the words stung him beyond belief. Each question was like a knife wrenched in his gut. Chame was doing his best to keep himself calm and controlled, but even with his grip so tight, his arms were shaking slightly.

And then the last questions were the final blow. As if he wasn’t hurting enough, he was provoked into thinking of the one person whose absence had caused him so much anguish. He could still remember her screams as they dragged her away from him...

"SHUT. UP." Chame jerked his arm, most likely causing Stein to gag as the force of it slammed into his throat. Chame wasn’t even trying to contain his anger anymore. He looked ready to snap Stein’s neck at any moment.
“My life is none of your business.” He spat. “Now unlock these doors. Let me go. NOW. Or I will kill you. Don’t think I won’t do it.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Musicmac » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:05 am

Ezekiel Pierce - Preparations

101... 103... 105...

Ezekiel stopped when he came to the simple white door of number 107. His new residence looked simple and far from extravagant, which was what he always liked. After only a few minutes, he was already inside putting out his essentials in their rightful places. The unit consisted of only three rooms, a bedroom with a connected toilet, a hall and a kitchen. Hooded jackets and dark shirts were put into a closet, a laptop was taken out, some tangled wires and unidentified electronic equipment were taken out. Saving it for last, he lifted a flap at the bottom of his valise to reveal a few stacked bills and multiple mobile phones. Once satisfied with his new home, he picked out a random phone and a few bills for himself. With a smile on his face, he was already out again and on the streets.

When he reached the busy street, the informant took a sharp turn to his left and walked at a casual place. It was as if he had been living there for years. A noisy restaurant came into view and he strolled in without a care. A few minutes passed before he came out again with a sandwich in hand. He looked back and saw the restaurant's clock. It will probably happen soon, he walked into an alley nearby and came out at the other side. It was a whole different street now, noisier with a different and more dangerous crowd. The Entertainment district.

In front of him was a tall building guarded by two men in black, intimidating anyone that dared to stare. There was a sign at the front, red with a unique fork curving at the sides, which no one else could copy. Ezekiel took another bite of his lunch while checking the messages on his phone across the street from the Red Devil's business.
Listen.

Postby Zako » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:00 am

-Benjamin Markus: Long way from home-

There was not much you can say about it. It’s a shack made from scraps of metal and wood. Hidden in plain sight was the entrance to an underground hideout that was rumored to hide several hundred hybrids and their human supporters. Ben inched the rusty door open with his rifle with a trigger finger ready. The door opened all the way and the truth came out. The locals had long suspected someone had come along and taken care of its inhabitants. Skeletons of indeterminate nature were strewn across the floor of the shack. The entrance to the hideout partially collapsed. There was nothing left here but ghosts of the past.

Ben walked out and stood tall as the dying sun’s rays began to fade out completely. It will be nightfall soon and the land would be bathed in darkness. Night vision goggles slid into place as Ben walked back to the helicopter. As he prepared to start the engines up, his cell phone rang from his jacket pocket. Oddly amused that someone would be calling him Ben grabbed the phone and flipped it open. To his surprise Red’s assistant greeted him, throwing a cloud of suspicion that something had happened to his previous employer.

Although Ben understood what was needed from him, the complexity of the plan required more plans if things went awry. Doubtful that Tommy had planned it all out by himself, there was still the notion of Murphy’s Law. To lessen the impact of plans going wrong contingencies had to be made and contingencies to those contingencies.

He would need firepower, a team, and possibly escape routes. 70mm rockets, pod mounted minguns and a couple large rockets ones would do. Henry and his merc team would fit in nicely. As for escape his helicopter would need to be repainted and refitted for heavy combat. As the helicopter engines went full throttle and lifted off, Ben placed a call to a trusted supplier.

“Hey Yanelli, I got a favor to ask. You still carry Hydra 70s?”
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Garethcool » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:39 pm

The beautiful Moira

Moira patted Rune's back again. "I can try and help Rune. I can maybe work for your mom until its payed off? I mean it is kind of partially my fault, and then it gets your mom off your back for that at least. But we better swing by the alley and see if anyone else is still there, then we can go straight back to the restaurant and get Jeff the meal I promised him. Until then I'll try and get a hold of Jackson and we can try to relax." She looked around for a minute then pointed down the street "Thataway." She began strolling, hesitating a bit waiting for the others to lead, or follow her.
Last edited by Garethcool on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Stein's grin had grown and grown as he'd seen watched Chame's face, cold green eyes unused to true feeling or emotion showing the smallest hint of life, and it was enjoying itself immensely. The satisfaction of seeing he was hitting bulleyes each time, the shock growing in Chame's expression, the knowledge that yet again, Lady Luck was smiling down on him. After the orphanage, he'd always been lucky, he didn't know why, and a decent mind with good fortune and a flexible personality had kept him hidden and alive, and brought him so, much, joy, both innocent and malicious. In his mind, when he took the good with the bad, he knew he was one hell of a lucky bastard, all things considered, but he still wasn't happy, which was why when he could let this other side of himself out, he always let himself enjoy being himself, like now. Stein could feel the boy shaking, feel himself breaking down this hybrids inner walls, rattling his cage, all to see if he could rouse this hybrids true being, the one he'd caught a glimpse of when the boy had struck, and he wasn't disappointed. He gagged violently, a pathetic garbled giggling whimper escaping his throat as he fought against the pain and smirked at his success. He'd seen it, in Chame's eyes, that inner beast that slept under everyone's consciousness and once woken, would only return to slumber with it's master's death, and Stein had caused it's leesh to slip.

There you are. he whispered, staring into Chame's reflection as he let his own beast roar inside, and immediately reined it back in, that one moment when he'd shown his being, was the apex of the wave, he swiftly pulled back into himself, the beast hidden under his mask, the true emotions changing into something a little less real, the outer shell being pulled back on like an old coat. Stein's smile was more tired now, more resigned, more human. Of course you would, I can see that. he said, calm, dead eyes looking at Chame's monstrous, yet alive, eyes. A hand slowly reached for the safety lock and flicked it off. It was a pleasure meeting you Chame, we must talk again sometime. he said mockingly, savouring the moment. Until next time. he added, winking impishly at him.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:39 am

~Jeff- Finally, time for grub~

Jeff wasn't surprised at Rune's responce to what had happened. He wouldn't have given a complete stranger any more information either, though a discription would have been nice. Before he could ask that though, Rune got a phone call, aparantly from someone very angry, he could make out the begining of their conversation. 'Probably parents, I wonder what time it is that they'd be calling him?' he thought to himself as he finished his conversation, saying he'd lead them back to the food, and it'd be on him, rather than Moira.

'Doesn't matter to me. I wonder why everyone in this town is so generous. Maybe I'll end up staying longer than a week.....probably not.' he continued his train of thought as Moira sugguested something about working. 'Hell I'd even work if they fed me. But they wouldn't hire me probably.' he thought as his focus dipped from Moira, only to be snapped back when he pointed down the way he came from and started walking in that direction. Jeff followed behind her a reasonable distance. After a few steps, he thought it was best he finally ask an important question. "So, what's Chame look like exactly, or just what did that guy who took him look like?" 'And do they really think we'll find him, especially after they don't even know where the guy ran off?' he thought as he waited for a responce.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Kala Porter – Lune’s room - Gotta run gotta run 'til I fall

Kala clutched the slender girl closer to her thin, flat breast. Mattie was so heavy with those cuffs, but Mattie was in pain, pleading. She had to get her to someone who can take those cuffs off. Gotta keep my head screwed on tight. She thought.
Making shuffling steps to keep her balance Kala slowly made her way across the room. Kala’s long hair; now loose as she had sacrificed her hair ribbons for Mattie, draped down her back. We’re digging our own graves, you know. She whispered to her dear friend.
Kala’s legs shook as she took her next few steps. She held the girl tighter as she tripped over a broken trailing part of her dress. Kala fell forwards, hoping dearly she wouldn’t hurt Mattie in the fall. It looked like they had finally run out of luck.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Bolts » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Louise stirred slightly as consciousness began to creep up on him. When he first started to wake, all he could feel was the throbbing in his head from where Harrison had whacked him with his own gun. This throbbing was soon replaced by the rather unfamiliar feeling of his foot being all but torn off. "......Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu**!!!!" he screamed, his curse echoing down the hallways for what seemed like miles. "What the fu**ing fu** happened to my fu**ing foot!!!.......Fu**!!" The good doctor continued his pained screams as he raised what was left of his foot into the air before having it slip and fall firmly against his cot.

Louise's eyes shifted to Harrison, giving him a whole new reason to be pissed at the world. "What the fu** did you do to me!? I got you out of there alive, cooperated the whole way, and you fu**ing rip my foot off!!" Louise's people skills were in full bloom as his mind struggled to come up with a solution for his current predicament. ".....What else do you want out of me?"

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Chame Merkantalte – If you want to get out alive; run for your life

Chame shook his head, keeping his tight hold around Stein’s neck. “We won’t meet again, not if I can help it,” the young hybrid spy said fiercely, his voice lowered. “I never want to see you again. Got it? I don’t even care how many other hybrids you abduct or what you do with them; you just stay the fuck away from me.”

In one swift moment, Chame released his hold on Stein and was out the car door in an instant. He didn’t waste any time, he just bolted, the hatred in his eyes soon replaced with survival instinct. He didn’t trust Stein not to try and go after him, so he wasn’t taking any chances. The raven hybrid ran like his life depended on it. He’d left his rucksack in Stein’s car – his own choice; the bag would only slow him down, and the weapons in it would have been no use anyway except as a last resort. Chame decided he was better off just running for it. He was still high on adrenalin so he felt he could keep this up just long enough to get to safety. He realised that he was high up in a multi-story car park, but he didn’t dare risk trying see if he could find a lift; he’d have to take the long way down. At least then he’d have more places to run to and hide if things went wrong.

Chame took the corners as fast as he dared as he gradually made his way down the levels. Fully alert, he kept checking around him in case he was being followed. His head was still reeling from the things Stein had said to him...but no. He had to put that out of his mind. Just concentrate on getting out of there alive.

Matilda Brooks – Lune's club, Executive Suite

Matilda winced as Kala tripped; the pair of them falling to the floor. The older girl had helped soften the fall, but with no strength to do much to break her fall herself, it still hurt Mattie. Still it was nothing compared with pain in her wrists. Or the devastating plummeting feeling in her stomach at knowing they had failed. There was no chance of getting out. And in the state she was in, there was no chance of fighting either. As it was, she couldn’t even move from the spot where she and Kala had fallen. All she could do was lie there on the floor, curled up and crying.

“I-I’m sorry-y Kala...” she whispered to her friend, trembling. Now she was terrified she had got Kala into trouble too. She had been stupid. Stupid and selfish. She shouldn’t have asked for Kala’s help; Mattie was now concerned she had just made matters worse.

She was so scared. She had never been this frightened before.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:25 am

Melanthe Fallon, Questions? Nope. Well.. Maybe just one.

The young Raven girl knew of the dangers in the world, after all she was beaten to the point of near death at one point. It wasn’t all the time she could trust someone, though in her naivety she thought that hybrids could be trusted more than humans. But, what happened after today, her thoughts on hybrids and the ability to trust them at default was turned upside down.

Melanthe kept silent as she had her human adoptive father was ushered out of the BatRoom, she watched as Lucien took the antiseptic from his pencil holder and applied it to his face. She didn’t really have any questions at all, but should he know what she is? After all, Arkamund was working for him now.

“No. Well.. I do have just one if we are able to trust you.

Melanthe took a deep breath in and looked up towards Arkamund for any sign of acknowledgment on her thoughts before looking back towards Lucian, mumbling softly, nervous. “If one of your employee’s had an adopted hybrid daughter.. What would you do?”

Postby Iris » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Nervo, at home.

"Yes, yes, come inside Scotty. I've been expecting miss Pendry." Nervo said somewhat pointedly signifying that he and Ginette could enter his home. He looked at the hybrids that exited the bathroom, "I suppose that'll do for now, for the both of you. Once I've gotten everything sorted we'll have to organize something more suitable for during your off hours, I won't stand my employees walking about like this normally. Bad reflection of the employer after all.""

As he turned around to greet the new guests he added, "Oh, and Namid, that accent doesn't suit you, the people in this town are as smart as pigeons and just as greedy. I doubt you want to act like them, now do you?" With a grin he moved away out of her range.

"Ah, welcome miss Pendry, I am Nervo. And don't bother trying with the who Mister business. Most people can't get the name right so I don't bother with it any more. Feel free to leave your belongings here and rest up. I've got a couple more guests than originally planned but more about that later, for now I'd like to introduce, Namid-" He paused for a moment to think before adding, " -No surname, Miss Pendry so don't bother with the miss thing here either, over there with her is Paige Ravensdale and sitting over there is Jackson, again no surname. You've already met my driver Scotty, whom I hope didn't bite too much. I think his sense of humour died a long time ago... about the time his sense of fashion left him."Another cold grin played on his face before he finished, "Now as you can see three of them are hybrids, the two ladies will be put under your tutoring and care during the day, for the time being anyway, seeing as you'll be living with them for the time being, feel free to introduce yourself, as long as you feel comfortable."

He didn't choose to hurry them along, though his schedule was somewhat ruined by the day's changes, though privately he did feel like getting to the signing was starting feel like an eternity would go by before it actually would happen.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Korbinian Stein - In the Shadows

Stein considered, just for a moment, putting the car in reverse and smashing Chame's legs to pieces, but dismissed it quickly, too much chance of going a little too far or hitting him at the wrong angle and twisting his brain round in his head, so he pulled the handle at the side of his seat, pushed it back, grabbed Chame's little bag of tricks and exited the vehicle in time tomiss seeing Chame escape lut of sight, but no matter. It was unlikely he'd go for the lift, too easy to sabotage, and Stein doubted he'd have considered this. Korbinian ran over to the fire escape and pushed the handle down, no alarms went off though. Korbinian had disabled it years back and after putting an "out of order" sign on the doors, he just used it as a personal stair case. Yes, illegal, but nothing too bad, and as it was about to prove, quite useful. He started leaping down the stairs, skipping right off the steps and bouncing lightly off the walls, maybe some bruising tomorrow but nothing that he wouldn't be able to distract himself from, with Chame's help. He grinned a little as his own adrenalin started pumping, the rushes he got were some of the few times he could feel connected to humanity.

He clicked the door open on the second floor, about thirteen floors down and quickly shut it behind him, then slid into the darker shadow behind one of the support beams. He was glad he wasn't wearing his coat and just his jumper and trousers, easier to stay hidden with less area and colour, although considering the complete lack of lighting in here it probably didn't matter. He unzipped the bag and glanced inside, the light from the lamp posts outside giving him a little light to see the outlines and if he brought them up to head height, what they actually were. Oh, magnesium. And matches. Perfect. he said as he pocketed them both and looked at some of the smaller bottles. why hello there, you should be useful. he whispered as he put one of them in his other pocket, dropped the bag and took out the magnesium and lighter. Just enough time to unlid the magnesium, strike a match, put the match in the bottle and close his eyes so not to get blinded by the home-made flash bomb which he'd just thrown in front of Chame. Smiling, he stepped to the side, out from behind the pillar, looking ahead with slightly squinted eyes to see the dark smudge of Chame's shape and lunged forward, one hand outstretched to shove him down and the other with a handful of powder he's poured out of the bottle. Quite a powerful muscle-relaxant which Chame must have used to disorienate his own opponents, and it would be quite ironic to see it used against him.

Which he wouldn't see as the blur Stein had lunged at didn't seem to actually be there. Stein blinked as he brushed past Chame and tumbled forward, spreading the powder over the ground uselessly and wondering how the hell he'd misjudged the distance. Shit. he hissed through clenched teeth as he bounced right back up. Damn magnesium must have confused him or something weird like that. Still, his vision wasn't impaired, there was a possible bonus unless Chame had blinked or something unfortunate like that, and he'd taken a much shorter route too, he still had the advantage. He ducked down silently and darted forward, his right elbow sticking forward to shove into Chame's stomach with his left arm raised in front of his head in case he needed to block a blind swing, hoping to knock the breath out of him quickly and end this.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Reiu » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:18 pm

=Rune: It's home time?..=

Rune smiled weakly as Moira patted him, "If you want, but it really isn't your fault at all. I was the one who ran out of the cafe and got myself into the trouble. But, as co-manager of the cafe, I wouldn't let someone who helped me out of trouble work." He looked at Moira as she walked the direction of where he came from. He thought about what he was going to say, "Moira.. there is no one there. I just came back from that way. Coming here, i saw no one." He shivered, looking at Jeff, "As for how Chame looked, he looks younger than me, yet as well shorter. His hair is quite black, and he is a bit pale. As for the man that took him.. couldn't really see him. He threw in some sort of smokescreen when he took Chame. Moira might of been able to see the man." Rune rubbed his wrist where his tang knife was concealed, then looked back at Jeff with a tired, yet alert look, "But honestly, I think it's better that we head back to the cafe to talk about this more." He sighed, fingering the belt of his skirt, trying to figure out how many push knives he had left concealed. "This time of night is not good for anyone, especially for any girl and guys like me." Finishing counting the knives he had left, he sighed again, whispering, "Damn, only 3 left." He slipped one of the knives out, holding onto the cold metal, which seemed to calm him down a tiny bit.

He then looked at his clothing again, noting once more how tattered his skirt and the tank he wore was. Luckily, his hat was still in good condition, bit dirty, but not ruined. "I don't know what mom is going to have a fit over more: Me being late.. or how awful I look."

-At the Cafe-

"This way." Rune beckoned towards Moira and Jeff towards the employee entrance to the cafe. It took some time using the back routes, but they were able to get to the cafe safely. Rune then saw Christoph when he opened the door. He looked at Rune, "Christ kid, you looked like you got into a fight." Rune sighed, "I was it was that simple.." Christoph laughed, "No need to tell me about it now. You better get cleaned up and into your clothes, else mom's going to throw more of a fit if she sees you looking like that!." Christoph looked at Moira and Jeff, "I'll get those two seated away from most of the commute here, cause' they look like they each need a good rest and filling." Rune glanced at Moira and Jeff, motioning and mouthing the words: 'sorry! I'll be back shortly, kay?' He quickly got into the locker room, getting himself quickly showered and into his waiter clothing. This time he noticed with dismay that he was wearing a small yukata, which similar design like that on his kimono from earlier.

Getting himself into his clothes and his hair messed up so it would hide his fox ears, Rune finally was able to get out into the cafe. She quickly spoke with his mother, which thankfully wasn't that bad; his mother was always a worry-wort. After speaking with his mom, he asked Christoph where he seated Moira and Jeff. After, Rune rushed to the table-booth inside the cafe, near the bar area.
Last edited by Reiu on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Tuor » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:12 am

// Tommy Cobb \\

The Black Devils piled into two suv's, five members to a vehicle, and made their way across town. Parking around the corner from Vil'Lainous, they disembarked and walked to the entrance of the club. Tommy could feel the bass rumbling in his chest as they approached the neon signs and strobing lights. The doors themselves were flanked by two queues, with a red carpet between them. "How nice, they rolled out a carpet for us." Tommy quipped to the Devils nearest him as he walked straight towards the bouncers. He stopped a few arms lengths away from them."I need to see your boss."
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Cheesemore » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:29 pm

~Jeff - Alleyway~

Jeff stopped when Rune mentioned he had just come from that route and that another way would be better. Jeff sighed 'I definately picked the wrong people to run into today. Indecisive, inattentive. I swear the food is the only reason I'm still with these people.' he thought. It wasn't true of course, Jeff did enjoy company some times, but still they needed to make up their minds. He grew even more frustrated with Rune's responce of Chame's description. 'Hair and skin color, great, that'll make him stick out like a sore thumb. Oh well, at least it'll be a short search then.' he thought as he followed behind Rune through the various alley ways to the cafe.

As they approached the back, Jeff noticed the other employee give Rune a comment about cleaning up before following to be seated. He was a little disappointed, as Jeff was almost hoping they'd ask for their help so he could get some money, but it wasn't too bad. He quickly sat down at the booth with Moira. It was then Jeff had the time to notice the cafe. It wasn't that bad of a place, but certainly much more higher end than he was used to. The looks only added to his discomfort, a few people could tell he was homeless, or at least it seemed that way in his mind. He tried to not let it show as Rune found them when he had a break, all he could muster to say though was: "It's busy here. Is it always like this?" he asked Rune. His voice almost seemed awkward, but he cleared his throat after he said it to try and dismiss it.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Zako » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:03 pm

-Benjamin Markus-

The table was filled with weapons in the room. Six men milled about loading magazines and gearing up. The air was filled with excitement and anxiety as they chatted and prepared equipment. Outside Ben loaded up the last of the ammo into the miniguns strapped onto the helicopter. Rocket pods supplied by a trusted source ensured that firepower was never an issue.

The plan was simple, get the call and go in guns blazing. The GPS transmitter signal was still strong and emanated from a night club owned by a very sadistic man. Information on this man was at best dubious since the various sources all claim different things. The layout of the nightclub was at best a brothel in legal disguise. The GPS signal emanated from one of the larger rooms inside and Ben surmised this was the VIP suite most clubs had.

The men inside the club would no doubt be armed so a deep penetrating strike would be required. If negotiations fail, Tommy will give the signal. An ECM pod would be deployed to jam their internal communications. The helicopter would be fitted with enough firepower to level the place twice over but Ben was wary of overusing the helicopter. In the very unlikelihood it got shot down, it will leave them trapped on the building. However like most military minded people, he had contingencies.

In the entire plan had one point of entry and three points of exit. They will drop down from the helicopter high above and parachute in.

Assuming the Devils are competent enough, they could occupy the attention of guards long enough to go in, get the two hybrids and leave via helicopter. If they could not, the Devils might have to secure the first floor to allow Ben, his team and the two targets to leave. If worse comes to worse, they would rappel down the building. A last resort plan fraught with danger.

Still, Ben had confidence they could get in and locate the two. Dropping the wrench down inside the toolbox, he walked over to where his team was and dropped the toolbox onto the nearest table.

“Wheels up in six minutes guys…”
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Chame Merkantalte – Unlucky

Chame had been so focused on looking out for Stein coming after him from behind, the attack took him completely by surprise. He swore loudly, throwing up his hands against the blinding light, but by the time he reacted it was far too late. He felt someone lunge at him, narrowly missing him (he assumed it was Stein, who else would it be?) And Chame stumbled blindly, attempting to get as far away as possible. That had been magnesium; Chame realised Stein must have taken his bag. Shit, shit, shit! Wrong move, Chame. Shit.

He tried to listen out for Stein’s movements, but over the sound of his heart thudding and laboured breathing, that was easier said than done...and he just didn’t spot it in time. The knock to the stomach sent him straight to the floor, the wind knocked clean out of him. He knew right then he had lost.

Ginette Pendry – Introductions

Ginette nodded and smiled. “A pleasure to meet you, Nervo.” It felt odd on her tongue, and she really felt like she should be calling her employer by his surname, but she wasn’t going to object.

She looked around at the hybrids in the room; quite an interesting variety. Two hybrids who looked reasonably integrated into human society, and then there was one that clearly wasn’t – Namid. Ginette smiled warmly at each of them.

“Hello,” she said, giving them all a small friendly wave. She couldn’t help but smile at the insult Nervo gave to his driver and instantly bit her lip to cover it up, unsure whether laughing at it was appropriate, seeing as they had only just met. She shrugged her bag of belongings off her shoulders, holding it by the straps and uncertain of where she should put it down. “Um...Mr... Nervo...” she instantly cringed at what she had just said. It was a habit to start off with ‘Mister’, and she’d started saying automatically before she realised. Nonetheless she continued, “...where should I put my bag?”
Time Lady

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:40 pm

Now, normally Stein wouldn't do this. Normally, he'd be very clean and clinical and go for those special little points on the human and/or hybrid body that would make them curl up into paralytic pain like a dying spider. The fact was that Korbinian's nerves were a little frayed due to the fact that he was tired, he was meant to be home a few hours ago, he'd alwayed dealt with this kid today, he was getting a blinding headache and he hadn't been able to cut open someone for the simple fun and pure unblemished joy of it for over a month now and he was just, really honestly, pissed off. Which is why, he went and kicked Chame right in his stomach, which wasn't what he normally did. Hello Chame, nice to see you again. Sorry about that but I'm forced into this now, I really don't enjoy hurting you like this. he said apoligetically, a sad expression on his face as he stepped back from Chame to regain his balance from that kick. Then he stamped down on his ankle, hard. I'll admit, I enjoyed that. he said, a feral grown revealing itself. This too. he added as he bent over, grabbed Chame's hair, lifted it and his chest off the ground and slammed it back into the tarmac. Sorry again, but I'm not going to take chances with you anymore as I'm sure if got the chance now, you'd kill me, and I'm not done playing this game yet. At this point, he was talking just for himself as he doubted Chame was awake to hear this, and even more that he'd remember it.

He pushed Chame over with his foot and looked cautiously at him, inspecting any signs to show that Chame was still awake. Now that he'd seen some of what Chame was capable of, it would be foolish to treat him like an ordinary victim, he rubbed his neck self-consciously, paying attention and taking note of his own heart rate. Was I scared? he asked himself quietly, still eyeing Chame suspiciously. After another few moments, Stein decided that perhaps he'd better get Chame to the hospital in case he'd gotten a concussion, after all, he had just slammed Chame's head into the ground, which even he knew was kind of a dick move amongst civilised men.

So, Stein picked up Chame and walked with him in his arms to the elevator. Once he'd gotten out, he walked over to the hospital, ignoring the few odd stares he got from some of the late-night wanderers, although most of them just brushed it off and thought they must be missing something that would make it make sense or realised he was taking Chame to the hospital, and besides, it was just a hybrid. Once Stein got in, he quickly navigated through the human wing, his responsibilities here wouldn't appreciate seeing a hybrid there, and he got a few glares from worried family members too. Due to the rumour of odd infections being found in hybrids, it was only natural to not want a wounded one around their ill family members. Besides, it was an unfortunate truth that a lot of wild hybrids on the street tended to have some form of illness, sexually transmitted diseases, mental problems, etc, although in their defence, so did some of the other humans that lived on the streets, it was just that vicious whispers and hearsay tended to embellish the amount of filthy hybrids and gloss over the unfortunate humans.

It wasn't long before Stein got Chame to the hybrid wing and found an empty bed. He gave strict instructions to an intern that Chame was to be kept under sedation, unconscious and strapped down as he would turn violent if woken. After that, Stein was finally able to relax a little, and then went to his office to down an asprin, take care of some very annoying and loud messages and clean up the paperwork. Sometimes he wondered just how badly things would go if he just shredded all of it, there were sheets he'd gotten a month ago and since nothing had caught on fire or exploded, how important could they really be? He sighed and knuckled down under responsibilities cruel fist, this was the price of having a convincing disguise and a regular income, truly evidence that the bureaucratic goverment was the epitome of ruthlessness and efficiency as even sociopaths had to pay their taxes.

-----

Once the hospital had calmed down slightly, Stein slunk back into his office to finish up the final touches of his paperwork. He'd been called away and he felt drained now, he'd just managed to get out of there and the only thing that was keeping him going was the idea that soon, he'd be able to slice that little brat's face open into a smile the cheshire cat would be envious of. He walked behind his desk and fell into the chair, his fingers covering his face while the middle and index fingers rubbed at his eyes, God he was tired. With a groan he leaned forward and stared down at the last few pages of the night, once done he'd have hidden Chame away in the paperwork so as far as anyone would later know if they were trailing through the archieves, they'd see that he'd have enterered and left the hospital without even a name, not that anyone would check though for missing hybrids but it paid to play it safe.

Twenty minutes, two asprins and a quick check over his appearance later, Stein was standing over Chame, checking his vitals and the tubes stuck into him under the hospital gown. All seemed okay so far, heavily sedated, no concussion or serious damage, his wounds had been cleared and bandaged. Seemed like all Stein had to do now was wheel him away. He crouched over Chame and pulled an eyelid up, checking his pupil dilation and studying the hybrid's eye, his own eyes staring blankly at it. Time to go Chame. he whispered quietly, a small smile flicking at his lips. It took a while to disconnect him from the tubes and get him in the wheelchair, but soon he was whistling happily down the hall, nodding at some of his fellow doctors and some of the hybrids he'd had to work on himself. He wondered if they would smile and wave so much if they knew what he was planning with the unconscious hybrid in front of him. Probably not.

Once he reached the archieves he looked behind him and in front, checking for witnesses before walking backwards through the door and pulling Chame with him. He counted the shelves and bookcases he walked by then stopped and walked to the right between two ones that looked just like any other ones, leaving Chame behind in the walkway through all the bookcases. He ran a hand along the line of sleek machines that made up hard-drives and servers and computerised gadgets all fused into one clean white machine, each one giving a slight hum and whir who's echos fused with all the other ones to give the room a strange echo to it. He pushed a button on the first one on the ninth shelf, and then a button on the ninth one on the third shelf. After that he walked back to Chame, strode down between three others rows of shelves and then turned to the left, walking forward until they reached the wall. He flicked a switch on the machine just to the left of Chame's head and then pushed lightly at a tile on the wall for seven seconds, and then pushed hard.

It clicked forward and the wall began to slide down, revealing a set of stairs that was curving very slightly.[ color=#80FF00]Down we go.[/color] he said as he pushed Chame forward, his arms jerking each time the wheelchair fell down a step. It took ca while but soon he was down in his private lab, his sanctuary, his lair, his bat-cave, so to speak. Humming to himself he wheeled Chame down to the cells, they'd originally just been storage rooms but it had been simple enough to add in jail bars, embedding into the floor and ceiling. There was a futon with pillows on the ground, slotted into a back corner with a clean sheets on them, a light was slotted into the ceiling behind thick glass and the switch was above the futon and a bedpan in the corner. There were also a small pile of books near the futon too that consisted of a bible, Dante's "Divine Comedy", Nietzsche's "Beyond Good and Evil" and a complete works of Shakespeare. Stein carefully placed Chame on the futon and exited, closing the door behind him and putting the locks in place. He really didn't need locks, plural, but yet again, to be safe, he had a pin-tumbler, a level and a disc tumble lock on the door, you'd have better lock breaking the damn things off than picking them, which, had actually happened once. Jeeze that had been a hectic night, who would have thought the little bastard had it in him. Stein left the light on as he closed and locked the door. He'd deal with Chame tomorrow, once he was good and rested. Besides, he needed to be alert for some appointments he had tomorrow, and it would be nice to have something to look forward to.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Keiran » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Severus Blake

Severus looked at the woman, she did not seem really impressive to him, but Harrison was the boss and he would always be the boss. He would follow no other leader. “Blake,” said the albino bluntly, pulling down his hood, “You sent a missive to my boss, not too subtle are you, hunh? We’re watching the mail. You know where I’m from yet?” He stood still watching her, his hand twitching and trying not to react to his pain. Why can’t we figure out a way to heal shit sooner?

Harrison Hale

<<IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, YOUR FOOT SLIPPED OFF THE MOTORBIKE, I AM NOT USE TO IT AS IT IS NOT MINE,>> Harrison said apologetically, lying is easier when you don’t actually speak, <<IF YOU WISH I CAN GET YOU A PAINKILLER, WE HAVE SOME FAIRLY STRONG STUFF HERE. DILAUDID AND MORPHINE, HEROINE.>> He glared at the man quietly, and sighed, standing, <<IS IT NOT BETTER TO BE HERE AND IN PAIN THEN DEAD AT RED’S HANDS?>> He walked to a cabinet, <<WE HAVE A DOCTOR HERE, BUT HE IS FOR HUMAN’S WE HAVE MOSTLY BEEN EXPERIMENTING IN HYBRID MEDICINE. WHAT I WANT IS FOR YOU TO WORK WITH DOC DAME AND HELP REVOLUTIONIZE MEDICINE. AFTER YOU HEAL, OF COURSE. I WILL KEEP MY MEN FROM HARMING YOU, YOU WILL ONLY SEE A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THEM. MY INNER CIRCLE, IF YOU WILL. WHAT DO YOU SAY, LOUISE?>>

Harrison walked back and offered a small needle of dilaudid, <<DILAUDID, TWO MILILITRES. MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR YOUR INJURY, I CAN GET THE DOCTOR TO WRAP YOUR FOOT OR YOU CAN, YOUR CHOICE.>> The needle was tiny in his large hand, the liquid clear.

Lucien Kalen

“What would I do?” he asked, and he paused to think about it, running his fingers through his hair, “Likely, nothing. It would not do me any benefit.” He shrugged, cleaning his wounds, “I’m a businessman, not a polition. I care not for the Hierarchy or that humans over half-breeds дерьмо. I just want to make money, to prove I am the best. I have no need to lose employees over what they choose for their personal life.” He pulled bandages out from the pencil case and placed them over his wounds, “It’s not my business or my problem. Anything else?” he asked calmly.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing