Jetpack Cavalry

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:39 pm

BeeAre: Looks like it's time to collate this sub-section request... *sunglasses* to the HELL department.
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Jetpack Cavalry

Postby Eyebrows » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:03 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Postby konata50 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:07 pm

ok i guess Sam is going to do one of those super Speedy samurai moves that when she is done she is just standing there and you see the top half of them slide off in half. (kinda like what Odin does in Final Fantasy.) or just any samurai move or super speed sword move
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby klimino » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:25 pm

cant wait to see the look on that androids face when it learns the sword cant hurt any of them lol

Postby SuperFireDagwon » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:26 pm

konata50 wrote:ok i guess Sam is going to do one of those super Speedy samurai moves that when she is done she is just standing there and you see the top half of them slide off in half. (kinda like what Odin does in Final Fantasy.) or just any samurai move or super speed sword move

Actually, it's possible that Jack's sword won't let her do that.

While it's not as mystical as say the Sword of Omens or Thundercutter (Hatchiman's katanna from the org Thundercats series) It's possible that Jack's sword is sentient enough to know it's being used in a evil way and would prevent Sam from acting out her dark impulses.

Then Buttercup is going to show up and beat the ever-loving snot out of Sam for DARING to hurt Jack!

Still, I can't keep helping if my expectations that the RRB's were gonna show up might have been a bit off-base? Here's hoping tho.

Postby Exodis » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:40 am

"...Really? Pathetic" HEY AT LEAST THE MIB ARE TRYING THEIR BEST! DAMN YOU SAM!
P.S. I think Jack's sword will ricochet from the robot and stab her instead! :D Good ending to her life!
I will persevere, I will resist to hear, I will interfere.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:46 am

Interesting how Sam's wielding the sword with her robotic arm... There's no previous example to go by, but I think it may be possible that the sword can't "sense" Sam's intentions if it's in that hand.

Postby Archangel » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:12 am

About time ... .. Great page ... pathetic!??? WTF is wrong with her??? ... Those MIB are in danger right now if she decides to help that little bug
Oh Extrange being from the very bottom of hell, why have thou choose me to be at thy side?
Your reaction is what surprises me little princess, has my arrive to this plane does not scare you?
I do not sense anything to be afraid of. Or there is ? tell me kind shadow ...
Not at all. I shall enlighten your view of this world, give me your hand and i will show you what your young heart needs

Postby samsurai » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:10 am

konata50 wrote:ok i guess Sam is going to do one of those super Speedy samurai moves that when she is done she is just standing there and you see the top half of them slide off in half. (kinda like what Odin does in Final Fantasy.) or just any samurai move or super speed sword move

my bet goes to that she just uses the sword as a mirror to reflect those beams back at them.

Postby Scissors » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:27 am

Egh. I think this page is boring. Not much of huge interest is going on.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby rac7d » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:17 pm

i thought triplicate took longer to do..suprised there actualy doing somthing but it will be pretty lame if the beetle is defeted them .... now sam has finally arived just as blossom zooms out... really hard to figure the timeing of this stuff but buttercup can only be a minutes to a few secconds behind her however we didnt see gir come down did he alredy follow bell in im sure he is gonna interupt there fight again anyway back to mr beetle and sam.... she sounds displeased.. i really hope she doesnt end up killing those guy becasue i understand karam in this comic the bettle should be able to swat them down and sam should just get ready to take on buttercup...... i wonder why the room is bright will blossom even be able to see bell considering she totally white

there also the matter of dexter and co have they gotten out yet aand they need to go back in and stop jenny and close the portal...... mabey danny and the silver shell will show up and help out... that reminds me monkey how is he doin did he beat battus

Postby Guardian » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Good God. The PpG are really freaking slow. I would have thought for sure that Buttercup could have nailed Sam before she went down the hole.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby rac7d » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Archangel wrote:About time ... .. Great page ... pathetic!??? WTF is wrong with her??? ... Those MIB are in danger right now if she decides to help that little bug

I think sam is taking about the fact the mib agent are actully hurting the beetle she is calling him pathetic.... sam kinda cold i still love her but wow i kinda though she love robotics or somtin anyway she proably gonna jump and slice there jetbacks so she can hurt them but then tada buttercups here and we finally get the fight we ve been waintin all year for hopefull bettle and mib take care of each other so no one interfere ... but alas where is gir??????

i wonder though as much as i want sam to fight buttercup the smart thing to do would be to slow her down so she can intercept blossom and bell can finsh the mission.... honestly the only memeber of the darkstar coucil i see surviving this battle is her so mabey mr beetle can self destruct and blas buttercup back for a bit

Postby Guardian » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Nah. It needs to be Buttercup vs Sam. The plot, and Sam have been begging for a rematch.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby DJ4U » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Well no matter how this plays out its probable going to skip over to Dexter or Monkey in their epic fights before coming back here to show complete carnage.
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Goldenguy » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:08 pm

I really hope Jack gets back his sword...

Postby KingM10 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:14 pm

I love Bleedman and all but PPG seems to be put in the back burner for Grim Tales. at least it got more than one update in the last 2 months, unlike SB. i hear the writer has been hospitalized but not sure since when or for how much longer. I'm hungry for more Ginger!! :'(

Postby rac7d » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:45 pm

DJ4U wrote:Well no matter how this plays out its probable going to skip over to Dexter or Monkey in their epic fights before coming back here to show complete carnage.

so true man.... but i am worried about jenny and monkey
now people suspect the sword wont work for samw for some reason and that fine i want her put donw and stick to her first to fight buttercup

Postby mrguymiah » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:48 pm

To everyone saying this is moving slowly:

That is the thing about comics; they don't accurately represent time. Have you ever read a Naruto Manga? The battles take a few minutes to read, but, in the show, that same battle is 15 minutes of monologue before each attack.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:11 am

KingM10 wrote:I love Bleedman and all but PPG seems to be put in the back burner for Grim Tales. at least it got more than one update in the last 2 months, unlike SB. i hear the writer has been hospitalized but not sure since when or for how much longer. I'm hungry for more Ginger!! :'(

The comic itself has been hospitalized. Bleed has different plans for Ginger than an ignominious end in a comic he no longer cares to draw.

Postby Xi-1 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:25 am

Interesting to think that Sam knows the sword won't let her use it as she pleases if she wields it with her human hand. It occurs to me that two things would be awesome if they happened:

1) Jack regains consciousness and, after a few questions, goes to reclaim his sword. His advice to Sam: Return to me my blade or face the consequences, young one, for I warn you that I am not simply skilled in the Way of the Sword.

2) Buttercup reclaims the sword in her Sensei's name, and in so doing earns the right to wield it, meaning that with its help she kicks Sam's butt.

I guess the combination of the light and sunglasses means Blossom doesn't see (or sense) Sam. Odd, considering she must be giving off some killing intent.

Oh, and I think Gir is with Bell already. And you're right: with all that light it'll be harder to see her.
A Page Flipper

Postby Posioner » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Wait... so let me get this stright... Blossom chasing Bell, Sam is chasing Blossom, and Buttercup is chasing Sam? This the most hottest speed chase ever... lol

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Guess they're ready to make that bug... *puts on shades* bleed by bureaucracy.

"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Gato » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Buttercup could always opt for a flashy entrance, say, as Sam is about to kill someone?
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby KingM10 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:29 am

pwned-by-twilight wrote:Guess they're ready to make that bug... *puts on shades* bleed by bureaucracy.

8) HELL YEAH

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!