Naruto RP OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Naruto RP OOC: *IT LIVES*

Postby Styx » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:54 pm

it was more of I had no idea what to say so I left it to the readers imagination. It could have meant food for all I know

Postby Hana » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Tomorrow, tomorrow...it's only a day away!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Akaine » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:51 pm

:D
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Geomancer » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:51 pm

*rubs eyes*

LOST!? HOOOOOOORAAAAYYYY!!!!

As to your questions: New bad guys, loose backstory. Considering how loosely the game was run last time, any attempt to solidify it would make it annoying.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Iris » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:20 pm

I've updated my Jutsus, some are still a work in progress (as is the history) but I'll have them all sorted sometime tomorrow. I hope they're fine with you Geo, if not I can easily alter them.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:53 pm

9 minutes and 18 seconds, 9 minutes and 18 seconds.
What's that Vageta?
Happiest moments, of my life.

But in all seriousness i can't wait to see how this turns out. Happy B-day Geo in 8 hours 6 minutes here.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Asmodai » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:34 pm

well, it's thursday here... so happy b-day Geo!
Mephobiac

Postby Geomancer » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Where are you, Europe?
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Asmodai » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:44 pm

The Netherlands!

I'M IN THE FUTURE! And it still doesn't have flying cars... this future blows
Mephobiac

Postby Hana » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:51 pm

The Netherlands? Don't they teach you guys to knit in, like, grade school over there?
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Iris » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Hehe, Happy Birthday from The Netherlands bro :D Hope you enjoy your day (when it comes around over there haha)

Postby Asmodai » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Hana wrote:The Netherlands? Don't they teach you guys to knit in, like, grade school over there?

Whaaaaaaaa? No, no they do not... I'm curious to why you would think so O:
Mephobiac

Postby Hana » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Hum. Maybe it's Denmark that does it. I can't remember...One of those nations in that geographical area has it in their school curriculum, iirc.

-Insert Research Here -

Okay, I'm pretty sure it's Denmark. I can't find the exact discussion that I faintly remember (about Danish sock patterns saying "do the heel" rather than giving specific instructions on how to do so, because they learn to knit in grade school and everyone is expected to know how to turn a heel), but I have found many remarks about people listed as from Denmark having been taught knitting as part of their grade school curriculum (about age 6-7).

So, um, yeah....Now that the thread is entirely derailed.....Happy birthday in a few hours, Geo? Ehehehe.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:59 pm

4 hours to go.

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Hana » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:17 pm

You know...there is a 24-hour window. I doubt that he meant it would go up at precisely midnight.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby BG07 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Reading through the old thread has not done well for my patience for this to get started XD

So close, sooooo clooooooseeee

Postby Akaine » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Hahaha, I know how it feels, BG. lol

Aaaaaaand happy birthday Geo <3
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:07 pm

I feel like im watching the digimon movie (the first one, recently found out thers is more than one). Waiting for tomorrow, pm me as soon as IC is up please.

Also i'd love to see how you guys draw my character if possible.

Postby Zath » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:08 pm

I should have my CS up shortly.

Postby Vegedus » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Making a ninja too.
Hana wrote:Hum. Maybe it's Denmark that does it.

YOU RANG?!

Actually, can't really remember. It's probably true that you can learn to knit at school at an fairly early age, but I dunno if it's obligatory. I know I can't knit for shit, though I vaguely remember someone trying to teach it to me at some point.
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:00 am

A few more seconds...and.... Happy Official Birthday, from the U.S. Central Time Zone.

Postby Zath » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:50 am

Fuck it, I'll do the background later.

Name: Junsu Hakarui (Also goes by Haka)

Village: Hidden in the leaves

Personality: Haka has been known to be rather short-tempered, picking fights without very much provocation. Despite all that though, he's extremely loyal to his squadmates and friends. If he gets angry in a fight, he could let his rage get the better of him and cause him to slip up and make mistakes. He's also a loudmouth at times, which also gets him into arguments with the wrong people.

Appearance: Picture 1 Picture 2

Haka's an albino, so he has white hair and red eyes. He's also very pale and has a scar on his left eye from an accident during training. He wears a somewhat pale blue shirt with white trimmings, and a white logo on the front of it what looks sort of like wings, as well as a black vest with green trimmings and white shoulders. Haka's clothing is mainly based around mobility, so he wears grey shorts that are also trimmed with green and faded in many places.
Justus/Skills:

~Immolation: Haka focuses chakra into an area on his body. That chakra then ignites into a blood red flame. His body does not get burnt for there's a very thin chakra barrier between his body and the flames.

~Chakra Axe: Haka puts a large amount of chakra into this attack. He summons a large, blood red axe pulsing with blue energy. He swings the axe at his opponent and creates a large explosion. Haka has to use a base to put his chakra into so the axe is stable and doesn't require a constant chakra feed to keep it stable. This is basically used as a last ditch move, as it requires a large amount of chakra to use, and is a one-shot technique, as the axe dissapates after the first heavy impact.

~Inferno Shurikens: Haka fuses the fire from his Immolation ability into his shurikens, making them incredibly hot.

~Hell Towers; Haka ignites his fists and slams them into the ground, creating temporary towers of fire.

~Shuriken Barrage: Haka uses his chakra to make many chakra shurikens on both sides of his shurikens secured to his arms and uses the shurikens as launchers to fire all of the chakra shurikens at once.

Equipment: Haka has a pouch on both the left side and the right side of his waist, each holding 50 shurikens. He also has a giant shuriken strapped to his back that he throws like a boomerang, as well as two medium sized ones attached with a strange material to his wrists. He also has a pouch on the back of his waist that holds 25 kunai.

Background:

Stats
~Health/Chakra Pool: 3
~Chakra Control: 3
~Taijutsu: 5
~Ninjutsu: 3
~Genjutsu: 0
~Tools: 6

Postby Zelosse » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:55 am

Name: Lucas 'Righty' Slade

Village: Hidden in the Steel

Personality:

Lucas, unlike his brother, is a bit loud and very unpleasant to be on unfriendly terms with him. His generosity is only extended to his brother and everyone else is stuck in a 'fend for yourself' kind of view. Picking fights and getting rough are what he lives for but getting a good drink and a good sleep are higher on his priority list.
A bit of a romancer when he isn't on the job but not your typical perv. His biggest trait is his respect for weaponry, both old and new, inspecting it for detail and weight along with blemishes. Always ready and willing to fix something if the time and cash are available but only on request.

In a fight, Lucas will often poke fun of his opponent to bring them into a straight forward attack and catch them off guard with his superior speed and training but knows when it's time to back down and back off before things get out of control.
Despite all of this he cannot be considered an 'angry' kind of person, some would say passionate about life.
"My brother isn't the most talkative guy, so I gotta pick up the slack!" -Lucas Slade
Justus/Skills:

Years of working to make weaponry and armor has resulted in incredibly strong muscles and tough skin, but poor chakra control.

lockdown - Grabs an enemies arm and twists it behind their back while tripping them, resulting in a heavy fall to the ground.

Gateway - After grabbing an opponent, Lucas will toss them in the air and draw one of his blades for a followup attack.

Coffin nail - After grabbing or disabling an opponent, Lucas slams the blunt end of his blade into an enemies joints.

Final toll - At any time available, Lucas will grab an opponents throat with his gauntlet hand and squeeze the life from them. Due to his incredible strength and how the gauntlet is designed, it is nearly impossible to escape this attack without directly stopping Lucas.
Though it is his strongest but most basic technique, Lucas does not rely on it as a starter to any fight but instead his finishing move due to the time it takes to finish.

Lucas has trained for many years with his blades, resulting in a strong defensive style that relies on counter-attacks and grapples.

Appearance: Lucas.

Equipment:

Cyrus and Lucas both wear a signature gauntlet made from the sturdiest and lightest steels, masterfully crafted by each other as a gift to their brother. It is a symbol of respect and trust for each to be wearing and depending on something made entirely by someone other than yourself.
Lucas' weapon.

Lucas' gauntlet is special due to the edges on his palm and fingers, it is jagged so as to catch and hold extremely well to make better use of Lucas' enormous strength and tackle/throwing moves.

Lucas also brandishes a series of long blades.
Slash - Thick curved blade with a straight edge used to cleave multiple opponents in one swing.
Tear - Curved blade with serrated edged
Hook - As the name states, it is a straight edged blade with a nasty hook on the end of it.
Dull - The most well used of all his blades, the weapon is dulled along it's edge but is slightly heavier than a traditional blade thus giving it more destructive force.

Background:

Lucas grew up in the center of what is known as the village hidden in steel working as a crafter working under the tutelage of his Father Sanyu, it was hard work but unlike his brother, Lucas seemed to excel at the more physically demanding portion of the job as he was the stronger built of the twins.
At the age of 10 he was enrolled along with his twin brother Cyrus into a martial arts academy, eventually realizing he and Lucas were more skilled than the other children, Cyrus and Lucas were trained as ninjas from the age of 11 and excelled at hand to hand combat along with endurance, but neither seemed proficient at the techniques and Jutsu's that made a Ninja, instead they took their combat to a next level with more exotic weapons.

Cyrus quickly became efficient with daggers and his fists, whereas Lucas quickly excelled with more traditional blades when used with grapple moves.
Their looks quickly changed from two standard uniform boys to a concealed attacker in Cyrus' case, and a sturdy fighter in Lucas' case. Their teachers were extremely pleased.

They left their former life with the father figure and began to make a name for themselves, even being hired as successful bodyguards for a few years.

Stats (You have 20 points to spend on skills. If you have a zero for something, you cannot use that skill. Max is 7. Also, this is aptitude, not neccesaily power. ) (Example, Rock Lee would have a 7 in health, a 1 in control, a 0 in ninjutsu and genjutsu, a 7 in taijutsu, and a 5 in tools.)

Health/Chakra Pool: 7

Chakra Control: 1

Taijutsu: 7

Ninjutsu: 1

Genjutsu: 0

Tools: 4

(This is a partner with Zath's second character.)

Postby Zath » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:07 am

Second Character to go along with Zel's, will work on the personality when I get home from work.

Name: Cyrus 'Lefty' Slade

Village: Hidden in the Steel

Personality:

Skills:

Crafters strength(passive) - Years of working to make weaponry and armor has resulted in incredibly strong muscles and tough skin, but poor chakra control.

Iron palm - Cyrus hits the enemy with an incredibly strong forward thrust with his open palm into the enemy solar plex.

Explosive fist - Cyrus' gauntlet has a rare form of explosive parchment on the knuckles, the tag is not used in the explosion but instead begins a short cooldown phase or else it would destroy or melt the gauntlet.

Meteor fist - Cyrus channels chakra to his knuckles to empower the explosive tags power resulting in what looks like a meteor crashing into an enemy.

Cyrus has trained in hand to hand combat for many years, resulting in a strong combat ability that focuses on one-hit finishers and 'impact' moves.

Appearance: Cyrus.

Equipment:

Cyrus and Lucas both wear a signature gauntlet made from the sturdiest and lightest steels, masterfully crafted by each other as a gift to their brother. It is a symbol of respect and trust for each to be wearing and depending on something made entirely by someone other than yourself.
Cyrus' weapon.

Lucas intricately wove special tags into the knuckles to improve his brothers impact abilities.

Background:

Cyrus grew up in the center of what is known as the village hidden in steel working as a crafter working under the tutelage of his Father Sanyu, it was hard work that took a toll on his body but after many years it shaped him into a fine young boy with a slender body but strong arms and legs.
At the age of 10 he was enrolled along with his twin brother Lucas into a martial arts academy, eventually realizing he and Lucas were more skilled than the other children, Cyrus and Lucas were trained as ninjas from the age of 11 and excelled at hand to hand combat along with endurance, but neither seemed proficient at the techniques and Jutsu's that made a Ninja, instead they took their combat to a next level with more exotic weapons.

Cyrus quickly became efficient with daggers and his fists, whereas Lucas quickly excelled with more traditional blades when used with grapple moves.
Their looks quickly changed from two standard uniform boys to a concealed attacker in Cyrus' case, and a sturdy fighter in Lucas' case. Their teachers were extremely pleased.

They left their former life with the father figure and began to make a name for themselves, even being hired as successful bodyguards for a few years.

Stats (You have 20 points to spend on skills. If you have a zero for something, you cannot use that skill. Max is 7. Also, this is aptitude, not neccesaily power. ) (Example, Rock Lee would have a 7 in health, a 1 in control, a 0 in ninjutsu and genjutsu, a 7 in taijutsu, and a 5 in tools.)

Health/Chakra Pool: 5

Chakra Control: 1

Taijutsu: 7

Ninjutsu: 1

Genjutsu: 0

Tools: 6

Postby Glacier » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:53 am

Happy Birthday Geo! Enjoy your day.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing