Naruto RP OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Naruto RP OOC: *IT LIVES*

Postby Glacier » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:04 am

The more you know huh..., thanks Hana!

I hope this one is just as memorable

Postby Asmodai » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Hana wrote:
Asmodai wrote:Aw, I was already looking at how I was gonna draw her... Now it would be redundant

Noooooooo! No it would not! Extra art is always great, and I want to see your take on her! Pleaaaaaaaaaase? PWEAAAAAAAAAAAASSE? PRETTY PLEASE WITH MOUNTAINS OF SUGAR ON TOP?!

Well, I guess if you put it like that...
Mephobiac

Postby Geomancer » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:13 pm

The IC will begin on my birthday! That's Thursday, for those who want to know.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Glacier » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Awesome-sauce! I'll bring the cookies. :grin:

Postby Rough Giraffe » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:48 pm

May I request a drawing of Hokiro? That would be pretty awesome.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Yay! also I'd be excited to see someone else draw my guy as well.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Akaine » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Glacier wrote:Awesome-sauce! I'll bring the cookies. :grin:

My word is being spread :D Awesome-sauce,cool-sauce...etc
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Zelosse » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Geomancer wrote:The IC will begin on my birthday! That's Thursday, for those who want to know.

Geomancer wrote:IC will begin on my birthday!

Geomancer wrote:on my birthday!

Geomancer wrote:BIRTHDAY!

GRATZ GEO!!
How old you turnin'? Old enough for a trip to the bars I hope!

Postby Geomancer » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:22 pm

22 but thanks to the medications I take, I avoid alcohol like the plague. I have to take anti-seizure medicine and there is no way I'm chancing anything with those things.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Zelosse » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:21 am

I will drink for the both of us then.

Postby Hana » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:03 am

Geomancer wrote:22 but thanks to the medications I take, I avoid alcohol like the plague. I have to take anti-seizure medicine and there is no way I'm chancing anything with those things.

Wise man. Anticonvulsants + alcohol can royally fuck your liver...

But, happier topics. Birthday! Smart me already has a cake baked!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Vouvray » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Name: Natsume Yasunari ("Call me Yasuun!")

Village: Iwagakure

Personality: Yasuun isn't the brightest kid on the block, but that suits him just fine since he figures all the smart people have a lot more to worry about than he does. Never quick to anger, but not easily swayed from his loyalties, he follows orders to a "T", all the while sporting a rueful apologetic grin to the person he needs to take down. He thinks that he is taken advantage of sometimes, but he is not quite sure.

Appearance: Dark-haired but grey-eyed, Yasuun stands about 175 centimeters tall, and weighs roughly 70 kilograms. He is well-muscled and broad-shouldered, for his age, and has the faint traces of stubble beginning to grow along his jawline, making him look much older than he actually is. He wears his straight dark hair in a messy ponytail that reaches just the beginning of his neck, usually held together with a white ribbon. He often walks around shirtless (much to the chagrin of the people around him), as he cannot stand even the smallest heat or sweat, and wears very little more than a deeply cut vest, even on the coldest of days (although he admits it is quite cold). He sports a small mole on his navel, slightly above his belly-button, which he will sometimes idly scratch. His slacks are usually the color of parchment and are large and bunch up where they end in the middle of his shins.

Justus/Skills:

Sensor: The only reason someone as simple as Yasuun qualified to become a Shinobi rather than a talented foot soldier was his unique talent in sensing Chakra around him for miles. He is able to identify and locate anyone within up to 100 kilometers of himself, although it takes longer depending on how far away his target is (100 kilometers takes about a day from sunup to sundown).

One-Touch Instant Explosion! Technique: Found after he had gained some chakra control, Yasuun learned that he was able to instantly create exploding tag seals upon anything just by rubbing a little blood upon paper with his thumb and pushing chakra into it, and will detonate at Yasuun's command. Unfortunately, while the technique is literally good on paper, it does not make anything else explode, even if the seals appear on said object.

One-Touch Rockets! Technique: Yasuun is able to add explosions to aid his attacks in speed and strength. He also uses them to aid in his mobility, but does so very rarely as it is both painful and he only has one shot at it.

Summoning Technique: Panda Express: Yasuun has only recently realized that he has a summoning contract with the Pandas – most pandas aren’t good for anything but having a good time with drinking and eating, but he has found a couple willing to fight for him in return for payment in dim sum and sake.

Basic Academy Techniques

Equipment: Due to his One-Touch Instant Explosion! Technique, he carries a variety of paper-clad weapons, including paper-wrapped kunai and senbon, and even paper-wrapped logs of dog feces. He also possesses a number of scrolls containing various weapons and waterproof pouches containing paper.

Background: Orphans born to a poor but heavily militant Village Hidden in the Rocks generally have one choice in life if they want to eat and survive – join the military. Thus, it was not hard to see the dark-haired boy of four who came in with refugees and slaves to be drafted into the military in return for freedom, a place to live, and, more than anything, a life.

The boy was soon understood to be something of a simpleton, but his sensor abilities soon had him placed within the ranks of the up and coming ninja academy students, many of whom came from prestigious bloodlines and were geniuses in multiple areas, least of all intelligence. He was teased mercilessly for his rather slow learning and thoughtless grins at the beginning – however, ninja academy students were taught like soldiers in Iwagakure, and soon respect for the potential asset he could become for the village, and Yasuun found his place among the geniuses and the bloodlines – a hard, loyal asset to Iwagakure.

Stats

Health/Chakra Pool: 7

Chakra Control: 2

Taijutsu: 3

Ninjutsu: 1

Genjutsu: 1

Tools: 6
Last edited by Vouvray on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

Postby TheMaddness » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Great, now if you get accepted I wont have to actually finish that second CS :V

Also...I dont know what it is, But Looking at a ninja from Iwagakure, that involves paper, explosions, and Pandas, I cant help getting the idea that there should be some kind of plant matter pulverizing justus going on there. Just my opinion though. also, sensor proficiency + easy explosive paper = paper airplane missiles. Think about it.

Hennyway, Durako's CS, EditeeeeedWith background Added and Kekkei Genkai added for.
Looking at the team I'll probably end up with though, Im considering adding in some of the offensive jutsu I removed for submission to even us out...what do you think?

Postby Akaine » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Geomancer wrote:22 but thanks to the medications I take, I avoid alcohol like the plague. I have to take anti-seizure medicine and there is no way I'm chancing anything with those things.

Happy birthday Geo, my friend <3 And it's not that big a deal anyways, it just gives people an excuse to do something stupid.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Hana » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Mad, I wouldn't sweat it. Genin shouldn't be ZOMG!Powerful, you know? And I'm sure we'll have a chance to beef our characters up ingame, so giving some room for growth is a definite need.

Yay, Vouvray, you decided to join! This makes me a happy Hana! ^_^
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby TheMaddness » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Okay I guess. I suppose if we need more firepower Vouvray can summon up some panda to savage the enemy. Those things are freaking scary.

Postby Hana » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Amongst the three of us, I'm sure we can cause some cool damage if we just play it smart.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Styx » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:30 pm

I am just wondering what will happen to those of us who do not have 3 people from our village at this time

Postby Hana » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:32 pm

NPC teammates...or someone will make a second (or third) character to flesh teams out.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby LostD » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:42 am

Name: Nara Akira, “The Shadow of Konoha”

Village: Leaf

Personality: Akira like all of the males in the Nara Clan is lazy, laid back, and fairly quiet. He often gives an underestimation or view of everything (He called the “Invasion of Konoha” a “little tussle with the neighbours”), expresses very little, and never gets worked up about very little. It’s difficult to get Akira interested in anything, especially people, but when you do become his “friend”, it’s easy to see that he actually cares a great deal more than what he shows.
Akira is rarely taken off guard, though there have been times when he has been completely wrong, or only realizes moments ahead that he’s in an ambush. He tries to keep talking to a minimal, keeping all his wits about him, though at face value it looks like he’s completely absent minded. In fact, one of his oddest quirks is that Akira often falls asleep mind sentence, while still standing. Despite this, Akira has never been pranked or ignorantly led along by others. Still, when most try and trick him, his usual approach is to go along with it and wait for the perfect time to turn the tables. Akira usually smirks or half smiles, for he never laughs aloud, but if you aren’t an enemy, he’ll usually help you back to your feet.
Akira prefers to spend his free time in two very different environments. He is either alone napping usually around his family’s herd of deer, which he does visit. Or, you’ll find him amongst some of his loudest coworkers, in a lively bar, still saying little but clearly enjoying the atmosphere. He rarely spends any time in his apartment, or his father’s house, but pays the bills for both.

Appearance: Like most of the Nara clan, Akira’s face is lean face and oval shaped, with his black hair pulled back and sticking out behind his head. With eyes that are dark brown, but even darker because Akira’s eyes are always half open. He stands at 5’10”, has a light build, pale complexion, and weighs only 140 lbs, without much in the way of muscle, making it clear he isn’t a melee fighter. He wears full black, though he doesn’t wear the standard ninja issue of Konoha. Instead, Akira is required to wear what the ninjas of old wore, a set of a simple, black, long sleeve top and black pants, both with only some space inside. He wears a secured black cloth around his waist, acting as a belt and a pair of black leather gloves. His top has a hood on it, which when pulled over conceals his entire face, but he can see you for the material is thin enough, though it is still strong. However, he only wears the hood up during missions, and most of the time it just hangs behind him.

Justus/Skills:
Shadow imitation technique- The signature move of the Nara family, the user's shadow is extended to touch the opponent's shadow, combining them. This links the movements of the user with the target; the target is subsequently forced to make any movement the user makes. The technique also allows the shadow to change shape, and even capture targets at once. The shadow can also be connected with the shadows of other objects to extend its range.
Extension Shadow Neck-binding - Once captured in Shadow imitation, Akira’s shadow can extend over his victims body in order to restrain them. It was given its name because, above all else, strangulation is the most efficient method. The smaller the distance to the target, the greater the power of the shadow. This technique cannot be used for an extended period of time and weakens with each passing minute.

Shadow meld technique- With this ability, Akira plunges into his shadow, and can physically move like his shadow. Akira can slip through cracks, stay completely hidden in other shadows, change shape, even hide in someone else’s shadow, though his initial form of a person must also be recognizable. He makes no noise in this form, and stays in a 2D form. The set back to this ability is that the user can only enter the shadow when he or she is covered completely in black (note: his battle uniform), and cannot carry anything on the outside of the clothing (why he can’t hold weapons). The other down side is that as a shadow, he cannot do any physical damage while in shadow form. Akira is immune to all physical attacks in this form, but chakra based attacks (e.g. Rasegan, Chidori or weapons surrounded by chakra) can still hit him. Akira will be forced to return to original form if knocked out of focus, is rendered unconscious, or is killed.

Shadow Shape Shield – With the complete lack of Taijutsu, Akira adapted the “Shadow Sewing technique” to fit his defensive needs. Instead of needles firing from his shadow, Akira can create a thin wall made of his shadow. This wall is made of pure chakra and is practically impenetrable, though Akira has to form it consciously. The Shield can be made up to the distance of where his shadow falls, so it can be used to defend others. During high noon, it can only form around his himself. Akira can surround himself completely in his own shield, but this drains a boatload of chakra, and is impossible to maintain for longer than a few seconds. General use of it (i.e. single direction attack, defending only himself) is not taxing, and Akira can use it for a fast blunt attacks for up to a range of about 15m. If hit by this, what feels like a Taijutsu 4 punch, Akira can quickly change the shadow hit into a Shadow imitation bind, for a speedy, upfront attack.

A master of Genjutsu- Like all Genjutsu users, Akira traps his opponent in an illusion by getting close to them (about 10m away) and in eye contact. The opponent may or may not realize he is in a Genutsu, since what he sees from then on is entirely up to Akira. Attempts to dispel it come in either forms of dispelling seals, doing heavy physical damage to yourself, or attempting to find what is real and what isn’t in the illusion. The illusion is primarily sight and sound based, making those the two biggest sensed handicapped. If Akira is moving about freely after setting catching you, having 3 or above in Control and at least 1 point in Genjutsu can easily break the illusion. He can capture multiply targets like this, but only one at a time. However, if Akira holds the seal and physically immobilizes himself, dispelling would require you to at least match his chakra control or Genjutsu in either stat respectively. Also, as a master of Genjutsu, Akira has “special conditions” that make his illusions stronger or weaker.

Better conditions for Akira come with shadows, but only if he stands in them. By using the shadows around him, he gains three advantages. 1) If he stands in the shadow, and his opponent is standing in it too, or is link to by other shadows, then Akira no longer needs the 10m rule, and can capture his opponent without even having to see them. 2) He can capture multiply people simultaneously, so long as they are in the same shadow or connecting shadows. 3) while stationary, and holding his genjutsu seal (see above) he can use his ninjutsu at the same time (his shadow imitation). He still burns lots of chakra, but can do actual physical damage while his targets are confused.

There are two cases which render Akira very vulnerable. 1) High noon. The Sun is directly above everything and Shadows are at their shortest. All of Akira’s abilities are weakened and he tires far more quickly. (Seriously have you tried to wear all black on a sunny day?) 2) The only time Akira can no use Genjutsu at all, is when it literally is pitch black (not a single source of light) for his shadow disappears, as does all his power in genjutsu and ninjutsu. However, to turn it on its head completely, with a single, bright source of light, Pitch black to single light puts Akira at peek condition, as his shadow reaches further, and is bolder.

Equipment: None

Background:Akira had started his life very much identical to every single other child in his clan. Being raised by a lazy father, and an over-bearing mother, who would constantly shouting and bossing around Akira’s father and himself to do their work and be “presentable”. Akira’s father was a spy specialised jounin, as was his mother, and he was being brought up taught how to use his shadow by his clan, due to his parents constantly being away. However, whenever they came back, the quiet serenity of the house would be lost and Akira’s mother’s voice could be heard by most of the neighbours. He wasn’t very much different from his father, or any other Nara, until he turned 11. His father and mother were assigned on the same mission A-ranked mission, and were sent deep behind enemy lines. The mission was a success, but Akira’s mother was killed in action, during the escape. Upon his father’s return, Akira realized that it was his mother’s constant anger and energy made his home feel so much warmer. After becoming a Genin, Akira grew more and more quiet, spending more and more time away from his cold home, while his father spiralled into depression, while altogether stopping doing missions. This meant it was left to Akira to bring in income to support the two, thus Akira’s days as a Genin and Chunin were spent either on missions or training. The early retirement did mean Akira’s father trained Akira more, but both felt so empty that the lessons were brief and neither exchanged many words. When Akira became a Jounin, his father had already taught him everything he knew, thus ending their need to see each other. His father, Nara Yuuma, now spends his time tending the deer, making medicine and lonely drinking at the bar, but never allowing himself to get drunk. Specialising and training in infiltration, ambushing, bodyguard detail and spying, Akira has gained a small level of renown, a pretty large sum of bitter feelings, amongst higher ups of the five nations. Akira was offered a position as a ANBU, but turned it down in favour of teaching Genin.

Stats:
Health/Chakra Pool: 3

Chakra Control: 6

Taijutsu: 0

Ninjutsu: 4

Genjutsu: 7

Tools: 0

If I'm back in, I'll try and post more for this bastard -_-'

Out of curiosity, how "fresh" are the revamped characters starting here. I get we'll all still have some relationships, but I'm noticing alot of them have the time skip background on them. Are we picking it up from there story wise, or facing new bad guys?
Last edited by LostD on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Asmodai » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:12 am

hmm, it seems like 90% of the people are from Konoha
Mephobiac

Postby Styx » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Pretty much Asmo

Postby Zelosse » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:34 pm

Then the Shadow team is going to have a lot of people ta murder...

Postby Styx » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:38 pm

And I guess the chaos team will have a lot of people to **** with?

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Don't like to curse? Can just say fuck or whatever else you want.
Demon of Elru

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing