Fascinating Phalanges

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Fascinating Phalanges

Postby Andres1994 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:36 pm

do not know if you noticed, but noticed that Junior's head is flesh and their hands are just bones.

Postby klimino » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:07 pm

interesting,wonder what i would see,as i dont even know WHAT my deepest fear is.

Postby DJ4U » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:37 pm

I'm just putting this out there but I think that Mimi's greatest fear is probable not being forgiven by Jeff or even just losing her giant spider guardian all together
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby konata50 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Mandy will most likely use Mimi,s fear to understand why she is doing what shes doing
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby GridsNaranek » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:27 pm

I reckon I'm gonna have fun with the next few pages... :twisted:
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Grids wrote:I reckon I'm gonna have fun with the next few pages... :twisted:

...NSFW to come?

Postby A Random Dewd » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Mimi looks like she just got shot in the eyes by a death ray. And she'll wish she had compared to what's about to happen

Well, I guess I'm eating my words after that last page... Mandy had it covered. She is a cruel mistress indeed.

Long chain of quote replies: GO!!!!!!

ebilly99 wrote:Mimi's Darkest fear is probobly growing up to be as cruel as her father. She has a heart, and I know she is good, so being evil to him's level has to scare her.

That's an interesting point. Then afterwards, while Mimi's flipping out / scared poopless, Mandy will either finish her, take her prisoner, or just straight-up let her go (though I don't see the latter-most happening, seeing as it's MANDY we're dealing with here).

konata50 wrote:Mandy will most likely use Mimi,s fear to understand why she is doing what shes doing

Agreed. However, I could also see it being completely out of left field. Because it's Mimi. And she's kind of a screwball. A FREAKING EPIC screwball, but a screwball nonetheless.

Imosa wrote:OH GOD! I CAN SEE FOREVER.

Win. Just. Win.

Andres1994 wrote:do not know if you noticed, but noticed that Junior's head is flesh and their hands are just bones.

You also win. I kinda like Grim Jr's look with skin on, but I also miss his natural one-eyed reaper-face as well. I don't think he'll keep that face on for long though.

We all will, I'm sure. >:)

</novel>
Last edited by A Random Dewd on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don't question; just accept. It's easier on all of us.

Location: In your sweetest dreams & your worst nightmares. At the same time.

Postby Dragrako » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:44 am

Mimi's greatest fear will either be something completely random, or extremely horrifying. Maybe reliving the torture Him put her through when she was little. Slicing off her hands and grafting those claws on, the things that scared her so deeply that she became Mute.

Or maybe Him isn't her biological father and she'll relive the death of her family the day/night Him took her.

Or both.

The eery that radiated from Horror's Hand pierced harshly into Mimi's eyes.She fells pain flare up in her head and blacks out.

She wakes.

She places a claw on her throbbing head to rub the pain away, but instead of cold hard metal she feels warm soft flesh. She finds herself laying down on a couch, her head resting on something firm and soft. She fells someone rub her hair affectionately. Her first instinct was to rip off the 'offending' hand but it was so warm, and comforting.

She looks up.

Her eyes widen in disbelief.

Tears, the first tears she has ever felt in many years spill from her now brown eyes.

Above her was her father, her real biological father, smiling down on her with warm, caring eyes, strong and fierce looking, but also gentle. Her mother, a beautiful raven haired Valkyrie also smiling down on her.

'Mommy? Daddy?' She wanted to say but so under used was her voice that only a horse sigh escaped her lips.

"Mimi honey, are you okay? Why are you crying?" Her mother's angelic voice asked worryingly

Suddenly the atmosphere of the simple house darkened, the air itself seemed to take a blood red hue. A high, but menacing effeminate voice giggled psychotically. Shadows danced and flew around the family like crows and Mimi's eyes widened with Horror as she remembered these event from long ago.

Frantically she tried to warn her parents to run, but nothing came from her underused throat.

And then, Him rose from a fiery pit that opened in the floor, like Satan himself, He rose a claw and the shadows swarmed the family, the father torn to shreds, the mother consumed and withered to bone and Mimi's hands torn from her arms, finger by finger and the palms crushed to cone like shapes.

Mimi's eyes snapped open as she lied on the vault floor and forced out the horse, piercing scream.

Postby Scissors » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:10 am

Oh my god. That is awesome, dude!
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby DmonHiro » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:50 am

I really don't think Mandy's doing it just to be cruel. I mean yeah, she's sadistic, but she's also very clever. I think she wants to know what HIM is plotting, since she figured out what Mimi was after.

Postby Vanquish » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:55 am

Did I miss something or did Fred Fredburger not appear yet?
If you're smart, it you want to win, if you value your life there is one thing you never, EVER put in a trap
Bob: What might that be sir?
ME!

Postby midnightshade16 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:15 am

It would be hard core if she handles Horror's Hand like a champ and I Bet it would piss Mandy off! lol

Postby Imosa » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:14 am

Vanquish wrote:Did I miss something or did Fred Fredburger not appear yet?

No he appeared in a cameo. Nothing significant though.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:08 am

Dragrako wrote:[i]The eery that radiated from Horror's Hand pierced harshly into Mimi's eyes and (insert lengthy fanfic here).

There's an RP section in the forum for this sort of thing. Please post material like this there.

Postby reaperrose101 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Stratus' fear is Mandy.

Postby stratus » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:22 pm

reaperrose101 wrote:Stratus' fear is Mandy.
if i used horrors hand it would probably have me trapped some place with mandy for a day. i think mimi's fear has something to do with cavaties , gingivitis , rotten teeth if its not something more emotional and serious

Postby ShadowofU » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:22 pm

:( Uhoh. This is bad, this is very very bad. There are like 3 possible fears that Mimi has(that I have thought of, and have been said in replies.) :grin:
1) Seeing Jeff get killed( which will help everyone understand why Mimi is attacking the castle). :'(
2) Mimi having her arms cut off by her father to replace with claws. WTH HIM!!!! :evil:
3) A secret that Bleedman has been keeping from us about Mimi(possibly the reason why she has no mother?). :!:
*Either way we'll just have to wait and see. :| Chances are it's probably the 1st one.
*Pulls out pocky and melon soda* Just sit back and let the chaos begin. -__-

Postby Scissors » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:52 pm

^Dammit read the rules, guy. Only 5 smilies per post.

Why the hell do I even try...
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby rac7d » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:54 pm

well aint that the perfect place for leed to leave us hangin for months if he wanted too
any way so mandy fliped a coin mabey the fear will destroy mim mind and they can capture her or mimi overcomes it and takes the hand.....in which case all sorts of ass will be given the boot
but then she can force her father to fix jeff.................... does anybody else feel like we are getting near the end here be casue this sorta feelsliek a climax kinda thing

Postby Imosa » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:58 pm

rac7d wrote:does anybody else feel like we are getting near the end here be casue this sorta feelsliek a climax kinda thing
I can see it in the distance.

Postby Scissors » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:05 pm

This is a short story anyway. The end can't be THAT far off.

Postby Brand » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Innocence Abandoned wrote:

...NSFW to come?

Yes plz?
I am as dusk, come to ravage the light...

Postby Guardian » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:09 pm

DmonHiro wrote:I really don't think Mandy's doing it just to be cruel. I mean yeah, she's sadistic, but she's also very clever. I think she wants to know what HIM is plotting, since she figured out what Mimi was after.

This. mandy has a purpose behind every move. She doesn't do things like this for the hell of it.

Scissors wrote:This is a short story anyway. The end can't be THAT far off.

You have no idead how many times that has been said, only for it to snowball into something greater. Grim Tales is a fine example of that, so is the fight in SB.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby BriarsGhosthost » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:34 pm

:grin: Of cource theres a hand shake!

Postby mrguymiah » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Mandy is one crazy b*tch. Crazy, but, I must admit, very clever. Also:

I told ya that it was a trap.

Finally:

I think if I got the hand it'd probably show a problem in which I must make an impossible decision. Like having to choose between the people I love and the rest of humanity. My love for them would be up against my moral uprightedness.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!