Fascinating Phalanges

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:31 am

Griddles: Wonder if there's a secret handshake that makes it work?
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Fascinating Phalanges

Postby SuperFireDagwon » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:11 am

This is gonna be bad.

Very bad.

But I really don't know why Grimm's a bit put back about Mandy being like this. I mean, it IS Mandy after all.

Postby Lonemartin » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:45 am

I'm getting both scared and intrigued. I like how Junior is caring for Mimi. :D

Postby ground wolf » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:11 am

i wonder what her biggest fear is gonna be

Postby Imosa » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:05 am

OH GOD! I CAN SEE FOREVER.

I'm sure this will be worth seeing.

Postby Exodis » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:11 am

Hmm if I remember clearly from the movie, Horror Hand tells you your deepest, darkest fear. I think Billy's was spiders, and that's all I remember. Now, Mimi's fear... hmmm, It may be either HIM or...something! Idk, we'll just have to see!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby reaperrose101 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:36 am

bet it's her father killing Jeff.

Postby caveman » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:47 am

Well we talking about demoness fears here, so i wote for pink ponies :D

Postby Emochick » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:00 pm

:twisted: muhahahaahhaahahhaha this is fun :D it could be worse she could be having my biggest fear :D
OMG AN ALIEN :O

Postby KingM10 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:34 pm

see, the perfect bait, but also the perfect trap :twisted: . i don't know whats scarier, facing my deepest fear or the look on Mandy's face right there. and when is Jr going to go back to being a skull?

Postby ebilly99 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:35 pm

mimi's Darkest fear is probobly growing up to be as cruel as her father. She has a heart, and I know she is good, so being evil to him's level has to scare her.

Postby nightarix » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:47 pm

exodis6 wrote:Hmm if I remember clearly from the movie, Horror Hand tells you your deepest, darkest fear. I think Billy's was spiders, and that's all I remember. Now, Mimi's fear... hmmm, It may be either HIM or...something! Idk, we'll just have to see!

to be exact billy's fear was a spider-clown-mailman(yes all three combined into one twisted package, though it isn't as disturbing to look at as it sounds) i don't recall Mandy's fear but i think Irwin's was something ludicrous involving a bear, grim was immune due to living his fear(being stuck with mandy and company till the day they died, wonder what his fear is now? being stuck without mandy i suppose) i still remember boogeys fear but I'm not gonna spoil it, watch the movie if you want to know it, its funny but predictable. on the topic of mimi's fear idk she doesn't seem to be afraid of HIM, seeing as most of the things involving her seem to be ridiculously over the top it will probably be something silly

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:52 pm

You gotta think, that if Him knew the powers of Horror's Hand, He was either sending Mimi on a suicide mission, or had good faith that she could conquer her deepest fears... So, the lady or the tiger?

Postby stratus » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:44 pm

reaperrose101 wrote:bet it's her father killing Jeff.
i think it will be this or something very silly and random
Last edited by stratus on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Goldenguy » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Maybe Him sent her for that so she could face her greatest fear as punishment..that puts Him on a cruel level close to Mandy's...

Postby h465adejare » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:17 pm

hmm.. that hand is gonna start some serious fun :twisted:

Postby Minigrim » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:24 pm

nightarix wrote:
exodis6 wrote:Hmm if I remember clearly from the movie, Horror Hand tells you your deepest, darkest fear. I think Billy's was spiders, and that's all I remember. Now, Mimi's fear... hmmm, It may be either HIM or...something! Idk, we'll just have to see!

to be exact billy's fear was a spider-clown-mailman(yes all three combined into one twisted package, though it isn't as disturbing to look at as it sounds) i don't recall Mandy's fear but i think Irwin's was something ludicrous involving a bear, grim was immune due to living his fear(being stuck with mandy and company till the day they died, wonder what his fear is now? being stuck without mandy i suppose) i still remember boogeys fear but I'm not gonna spoil it, watch the movie if you want to know it, its funny but predictable. on the topic of mimi's fear idk she doesn't seem to be afraid of HIM, seeing as most of the things involving her seem to be ridiculously over the top it will probably be something silly

Mandy's fear was growing up to be a nice, but very fat woman who is in love with Irwin. It was funny when she screamed when she and Irwin kissed. Boogey's fear is being laughed at lol . Wait a minute, I just remembered Horror's hand has an off switch. Spoiler Alert by the way :P

Postby Posioner » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Mimi's worst fear? How intresting... this shall be good

Postby Scissors » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:04 pm

She's already faced nearly every bad and cruel thing known to man. Maybe it's nothing, or something completely ridiculous.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby Imosa » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:24 pm

ebilly99 wrote:mimi's Darkest fear is probobly growing up to be as cruel as her father. She has a heart, and I know she is good, so being evil to him's level has to scare her.

OH MAN, I like this.
What could be worse then Jeff being killed, if she was the one doing the killing.

This whole face your greatest fear thing is kinda strange. I mean my greatest fear is being in a situation that I can not overcome so if the hand showed me a situation that I can no overcome I can I hope to overcome it. Am I just giving a tautology to avoid the question?

Postby KingM10 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:39 pm

maybe this is what Him was training Mimi for!? he showed her so many Horrors, what else is there to see and scare her? POOR MIMI :'(

Postby Xi-1 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:49 pm

So you're saying Mimi's greatest fear is that it would be her fault HIM will kill Jeff? The levels of cruelty would do Mandy proud, but perhaps HIM is not there yet -- I mean, it was Mandy who sprung the Hand from its concealed room. But does it even work on demons?
A Page Flipper

Postby Exodis » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:50 pm

Minigrim wrote:
nightarix wrote:

Mandy's fear was growing up to be a nice, but very fat woman who is in love with Irwin. It was funny when she screamed when she and Irwin kissed. Boogey's fear is being laughed at lol . Wait a minute, I just remembered Horror's hand has an off switch. Spoiler Alert by the way :P

Haha not only did Mandy have the darkest fear of becoming a fat, obese-kind of woman, she married a hunky, Wayne-Brady kind of Irwin. I still can't believe he'd marry her after that kind of state. I laughed hard after I saw that! lol
Also, lol on the horror hand on/off switch. Haha I miss Grim Adventures!!!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby konata50 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:25 pm

i would be supprised if Mimi ended up being the 3rd Child of Mandy that would Make them the 3 future most powerful chosen heros/AntiHeros of something or something
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Andres1994 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Mimi is finished!
Mandy knew that Mimi could not contain the excitement of taking the hand of the pain because that was what I wanted and will make you look haora their greatest fears and mandy may capture and torture.

WHY! :sosad: :sosad:

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!