Gotta Hand It To Ya

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Gotta Hand It To Ya

Postby darkman307 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:32 pm

yes indeed it is cruel that you name shuld be minimandy minnie but hey maybe JUST maybe you culd...have plastic surgery? it worked for michael jacksson.....kinda.....okay it dident

Postby Gato » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Why is it the non-main character always plays right into the antagonist's hand? Mimi is after Horror's Hand [Most likely], so what does Mandy do? Bring it out in the open space of course!

Though, Mandy is so hardcore that this may not apply at all.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:56 pm

It depends on her motive too. Mandy could be using the hand to bring Mimi out of hiding, or she is going to use it against Mimi. I vote for the second part in that idea. Makes more sense to me.

Poor Minnie. Made my laugh like a school girl though.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Poor Minnie. Made my laugh like a school girl though.

Maybe I read this wrong...
(Tries to picture Blood Lord laughing like a school girl.)

Yeah I definitely must've read this wrong.

Postby Imosa » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Brand wrote:I can't honestly bring myself to agree, simply because they are young. Petty and immature is what kids do. There's a chance they could grow out of it. And who knows, maybe Junior actually enjoys his sister's affections. He hasn't particularly tried to dissuade her from that path lately.

As to the link, I'm not really sure what you meant by using it as an example. Unless you're refering to the "I'll let you sleep in my bed" line. All I see is him using something she wants to get her compliance.

You can't honestly say you've never promised your girlfriend something just to get her to do something for you :P
The page has two examples of why this is a bad relationship. The first is bribing the girl to do what the guy wants. I have never had a girlfriend but I can tell you now that I'd never love someone that falls for something like this, which brings me to part two, how fast Minni folded when offered this. She doesn't care about Junior's well being if there's a possibility to get in bed with him.
Your right, they may grow out of it but the thing about predictions is that they have to be based in reality, and right now there is nothing to suggest that it will take a turn for the best, in fact, based on real life cases, this whole brother sister love will probably dissolve away.

Postby KingM10 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Innocence Abandoned wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Poor Minnie. Made my laugh like a school girl though.

Maybe I read this wrong...
(Tries to picture Blood Lord laughing like a school girl.)

Yeah I definitely must've read this wrong.

I was thinking the same thing. For both you and Blood Lord LOL . Mandy just put out the perfect bait.

Postby Brand » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:31 am

Imosa wrote:The page has two examples of why this is a bad relationship. The first is bribing the girl to do what the guy wants. I have never had a girlfriend but I can tell you now that I'd never love someone that falls for something like this, which brings me to part two, how fast Minni folded when offered this. She doesn't care about Junior's well being if there's a possibility to get in bed with him.
Your right, they may grow out of it but the thing about predictions is that they have to be based in reality, and right now there is nothing to suggest that it will take a turn for the best, in fact, based on real life cases, this whole brother sister love will probably dissolve away.

Hm... I'm at a loss for how to respond to this. Please, don't take this as condescending, because I'm not trying to insult. Seeing as how you haven't had a girlfriend, you appear to have a romanticized view on how relationships should 'work'. You see him bribing, you see her disregarding his safety. I can see that, to an extent. I don't think it's that black and white though, and if it is then that's poor characterization on the writer's part. I really doubt they're both that selfish.

I, however have seen as well as been in situations like this before (not EXACTLY the same, for I lack demonic tentacles ;-; ). You make it sound like it's all business, when it isn't. They truely care for each other (the entire journey to HIM's domain is enough example for Junior). When you do get into a relationship you'll learn of the gift and curse of compromise. And to be honest I highly doubt Junior would have offered THAT specifically, THAT quickly, if it wasn't something he wanted as well, or at least is coming to enjoy.

I'm not saying they're a perfect couple, but I don't believe it's anywhere near as negative as you believe. And as for the brother/sister love... You can't choose who you love. It just happens. Incest is so tabooed (for many reasons, some good some bad) that most probably just give up on it, or let it 'dissolve away'.

However, in this case, the people they're around don't really seem to give a shit, so hiding isn't really an issue lol. Just my two cents. I understand where you're coming from. I'm all for them getting together, but I'm also for waiting to see what happens :)
I am as dusk, come to ravage the light...

Postby midnightshade16 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:37 am

*sigh* I thought Mimi would go for Eris's Apple of Discord... But Horror's Hand is good too i guess...

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:42 am

@midnightshade I was thinking that would've been a nice goal to have too, but I don't think Him can replace his damaged limb with an apple...

Postby darkman307 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:51 am

hmmm what will happen if mimi does clam down and gets to stay the night there or something then...what will happen to minnies and jrs plans of 'sleeping together'

Postby Shygirl » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Minnie's sad that her chest is as flats as a pancake :'( XD

Postby Exodis » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Hello again Shygirl! Again, please refrain from posting in old threads like this one. They wanna sleep, okay? Thanks :)
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Shygirl, you've been warned about doing things like this.

This thing is TWO YEARS OLD.

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!