Naruto RP OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Naruto RP OOC: *IT LIVES*

Postby TheMaddness » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Question: Does using swords count as Taijutsu, or Tools?

Postby BG07 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Hana wrote:Souon's sheet has been edited.

She's in ANBU now? Well that will be interesting when Rai finds out about that one XD

Hmm, speaking of editing histories I should probably add in what's happened to his team and the whole Rai going to the sand village for a while thing.

@ The Maddness: I would say tools from what I understand, taijutsu is hand to hand combat.

Postby Akaine » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:24 pm

So many young-uns! I'm still revamping Akemi lol
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Glacier » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:12 pm

TheMaddness wrote:Question: Does using swords count as Taijutsu, or Tools?

BG07 wrote:@ The Maddness: I would say tools from what I understand, taijutsu is hand to hand combat.

Good point, makes sense too. I always thought they were closely related as a solid base in taijutsu could greatly help with implementing ninja tools, but being good with tools doesn't make one good without them. More tweaks to be made I guess...

Postby TheMaddness » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:04 pm

BLUH, I'll JUST PUT UP TWO.

Name:Kurokami Durako A.K.A "The Iron Tempest"
Pronounced: Der-raw-ko

Village: Iwagakure

Personality: Solid and dependable, But otherwise not much of a talker, and it's rare for him to initiate a conversation. He is pretty intelligent, even if he doesnt display it verbally very often, And takes great pride in his training, both academic and physical. Possessed of a strong will, sometimes giving him an air of intensity that may sometimes be mistaken as ferocity or seem standoffish to others, but in truth, he's friendly, sometimes even shy. Has few close friends and prefers to keep to himself around those he doesnt know well. Enjoys reading and jogging in his free time. Absolutely hates unnecessary waste of life, and often descends into a cold fury when witnessing those who kill for fun, or without purpose.
A bit of a pushover around loud, willful ladies.

Appearance: Has short black hair, parted in the front, with his village headband holding the rest swept backwards. His skin is slightly tan and while not heavily muscled, is well toned. He has black and blue tattoos That look like lines patterned after rivers or something running and connecting all across his legs, back, stomach & abs, arms and hands. He has none on his neck, face or chest though.
His eyes are a very dark, almost black. He stands at about 5'7.
Wears a waist length jacket which oddly zips down from the top And has the sleeves cut off, Which he wears with the bottom half unzipped, and no shirt underneath. The jacket is primarily black, with a silver and red pattern on it. The inside is solid red. Wears black shorts that stop slightly above the knee. Has an earring with his clan symbol hanging from it, which basically looks like a red diamond with a black right triangle attached to each of it's four sides.

Justus/Skills:

(Taijutsu):
Headhunter Burial: A grab and take down maneuver which dislocates the arm of the victim as the user sends them into the ground head first, burying them neck deep in the dirt. Obviously, on more solid types of ground, this technique has a much more damaging effect.

Clan Secret Technique:
In the Kurokami clan, at a young age(3-5 years depending on weight) every member is given a special ritual where they are tattooed with a specially treated ink in an arcane pattern, and then injected with a secret, mercury-like metal alloy that has been infused with the chakra of a direct family member, in an small amount(about a pound).The metal is a special alloy, specific to his clan, the formula for which is a secret they will guard to the death, and it is only made this way after the birth of a child into the clan.The treated tattoos are always the point of the injections, And are placed to align with the natural flow while not interfering with the bodies organs or growth. Their primary purpose though is similar to that of summoning scrolls or symbols, although in a more specific and permanent fashion. They allow the metal being injected to exist withing the same space as the body, while at the same time, not, mitigating some of the weight and preventing it from interfering with normal body function. Every year after, more is injected in slightly increased amounts. Over the years and through special training and meditation, the metal and the bodies chakra mix, to the point where the metal becomes for all intents and purposes, a part of the body. The clan member is able to move the metal out through the tattoos and control its form (shape, length, density, width, sharpness) to a frightening degree, through the chakra it absorbed, even if it's no longer connected to his body or other parts of the metal that are.(I.e. fragments can still be reabsorbed). Eventually, through meditation, the user can create small amounts of an imitation of the metal from their own body. Metal injections stop at age 17, and Durako currently has about 150 lbs of metal "inside" him, though the tattoos reduce the weight to less then a thrid of that, or about 40lbs extra weight spread across his body.. Though it's slows him down to just slightly below average ninja speed, it has increased his strength and fortitude quite a lot, and also helped promote chakra control.
Ninjutsu:
Kurogane Fo-ji(Iron Forge): Forces chakra metal out his skin, and uses it to create simple objects or weapons.

Ase Dangan(Sweating Bullets): Creates a multitude of small spikes on the surface of his skin, and then sends them firing in all directions.

Kurogane Bunshin no jutsu(Iron Clone Jutsu): Creates dopplegangers from the metal in his body. Stronger and longer lasting than regular dopplegangers or water ones,They are basically thin, hollow metal shells with regular bunshin illusions cloaking them. Durako can only make up to 3.

Kumo no Kurogane jutsu(Cloud of Iron Jutsu):Creates a swirling cloud or haze of Small droplets of liquid metal.When a person other than Durako touches a droplet, it sticks to them. The droplets pool together and congeal to form a kind of cast, which prevents movement.

Nohara no Tsurugi(Field of Swords:):Durako's strongest and most depleting jutsu at the moment. a combination genjutsu/ninjutsu technique. Touches the ground and several dozen large metal blades come up forcefully from the earth, retracting and reappearing rapidly. About half of the blades are fake. However, all the blades that the enemy can see are fake and the real ones are hidden by the genjutsu between the fake ones so that the enemy tries to dodge the fakes and ends up hitting the real ones. The sound of clashing metal triggers the genjutsu.

Ikazuchi: An experimental jutsu Durako is tinkering with, taht allows him to move with incredible speed in short bursts by focusing a small ball of chakra into the sole of the feet as they touch down and using it to catapult himself in a single direction at extremely high speed. It uses a bit of chakra, and It cannot be used in quick succession, as well as not being able to change direction while in mid-step, though it can be stopped anytime. Currently brainstorming ways it could be adapted into more offensive uses. Makes a sound like thunder when used.

Hagane Karada no jutsu(Steel Body jutsu) : By controlling chakra flow in the body, he can give his skin the strength and hardness of steel for short amounts of time. Does not actually turn him into metal.

Shiryoku Daichi no jutsu (Earth Vision jutsu): Range: 25 yards: Allows Durako to pin-point the location of the enemy by reading the vibration in the ground. Only works if they are on the ground. Rank D

Suiei Daichi no jutsu(Ground Swimming jutsu):Allows user to move through earth and stone substances as if they were water.

Kekkai Genkai:
Akugan(First Stage): AKA the Eyes of Iron,aka Evil Eye, and the only one Durako currently can use. When Akugan is released, The eyes turn completely black except for the pupils, which turn bright crimson. It unlocks a flow of Chakra, realigning it through the body, particularly in the eyes and brain, with the effect of increasing physical ability almost three-fold, but primarily, it drastically increases perception and Mental acuity. From the users perspective, this seems to have the effect of everything slowing down.
Despite the advatages, Akugan warps the uses mind whiel it's in use, making them malicious, sadistic and bloodthirsty, filling their mind with the urge to destroy all enemies in sight, the definition of which grows broader the longer it's in use. It takes both training and a strong will to keep these negative effects under control.

Health/Chakra pool: 4

Chakra Control:6

Taijutsu:3

Ninjutsu:4

Genjutsu:1

Tools:2

Background: The Kurokami are/were an old clan that go back almost to Iwagakure's founding, starting with the First Kurokami, Garou. They have traditionally been one of the Stones most elite warriors and defenders, The first and last defense against dire threats to the village and acting as body guards for the Tsuchikage when he's in the village, So they were sometimes known in the other Villages as " The Cursed Blades of the Stone". However, because their Bloodline was unusually strong(meaning it's almost unheard of for their kekkei genkai to NOT be passed on), And also dangerous even to the user, They remained a small clan and there is barely a point in their history when there was more then two or three dozen of them alive at once. They purposely kept their numbers small not out of pride, but out of respect for the village and fear of what they might pass on.
On the year of Durako's fifth birthday, a group of unknown assassins somehow snuck into the village, an made an assault on the Tsuchikages home. The Kurokami, being the traditional body guards, were the closest, and therefore the first to respond. After a long battle, they managed to repel the invaders, but lost more then half of their numbers in doing so. Two of the younger ones, lacking in training, lost control of their bloodline limit due to genjutsu and had to be put down after mortally wounding some of the others. the rest were stricken by an unknown poison that the assailants had used in the assault and would not survive through the year.
By the time Durako was 7, he was the only Kurokami left alive. He was made a ward of the Village, and was provided for by the Tsuchikage, who had been close friends with his father, and was the one who administered the remaining injections to Durako, following a set of instructions left behind by the clan. Durako himself had to learn all his clans techniques and secrets from a collection of scrolls left behind, as well as his own experimentation and trial and error.
No lust for vengeance or sorrow drives him, Just an iron will, and an overwhelming desire to make himself worthy of the sacrifice his family made, and to someday, rebuild his clan.
Last edited by TheMaddness on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cheesemore » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Finally had time to finish my CS. Let me know if anything needs to be revised.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Geomancer » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:29 pm

@Cheese: Looks good

@Madness: You know, I like it.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Geomancer » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:41 pm

All of the accepted CSs are now linked at the bottom of the first post, organized into their villages.

The game will start... soonish? However, the sign-ups will remain open and people are still welcome to join.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby Zelosse » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:05 am

Sure you can handle a lot of people Geo? I mean... After a while it gets pretty annoying and you know it.

Postby Hana » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:10 am

Well, we are Ninja. If anyone decides they don't want to play anymore, their characters can just slip away...or be dealt with. ^_~
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Zelosse » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:12 am

Oh you~

But seriously you know what I mean. too many people = poor motivation due to quantity required per post.

Postby Geomancer » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:19 am

Look, I accepted several CSs with different amounts of quality and quantity. It will be the same IC. And I've tried small groups and it kills the RP so I'm going big this time. Hey, it worked last time and that RP had 17 characters, as opposed to the 12 here.

GMancer

Postby Zelosse » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am

I was merely making a statement based on observation.

Postby GnSz » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:57 am

Sign ups open huh? I'd like to make a character for this. Now I just need to figure out how the heck I'm doing this. Wanted to be from Konoha but there's so many Konoha ninjas already... *ponder ponder*

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:25 am

I have an old character from BG's RP. But I don't know if it's okay.

I'll PM it to you, Geo.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Asmodai » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:42 am

TheMaddness wrote:A bit of a pushover around loud, willful ladies.

I laughed

Don't let Jin find out (which she probably will anyway)
Mephobiac

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:12 am

Glad I could persuade you to check out the RP, sweetie. Only took, what, a couple tries? XD
Demon of Elru

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:38 am

Everyone, remember: It's important to recycle. Cans, bottles, plastic bags, old characters...

Name: Hokiro "Kuro" Anzen
Ranking: Genin
Village: Chaos

Personality: Dark. Hates sunlight and flowers of any sort, as well as any sweet fragrances. Mirth is unknown to him. If he's told to do something, he feels he has to rationalize his actions with a purpose; he won't just do anything because he was ordered to. It has to be beneficial to either him or someone he doesn't hate; there are very few of those people. Those who work in a team with him are generally at risk of falling on his bad side, especially if they are high-spirited.

Appearance: Wears all black clothing. Only his eyes are uncovered; a deep scarlet, though he keeps his eyes closed more often than not. He is pale due to his aversion to light. His outfit consists of very loose clothes that are tied off around his feet and wrists; he looks like a traditional ninja, but his clothes are too baggy. His forehead protector is made of a black metal, and he wears it around his waist. He wears fingerless gloves. Consequently, his fingers are the only parts of his body that show any sign of color.

Justu/Skills: Can see extremely well in the dark. Where others would think it's pitch black, it's like sunset to him. Conversely, he relies on sound to get around during the day, or wears a dark cloth over his eyes; he can see through it, but it gets in the way during a fight.

He has good enough control of his chakra to make his clothes cling to his skin as he moves so they do not flap around and make noise as he moves to strike.

Blind: A genjutsu technique that creates a quick flash of darkness that makes the target believe that he has been blinded. It is activated by two seals (I can't remember what all the seals are--I'll have to come up with that later) and a snap of his fingers. Those who do not have their eyes open when the user snaps his fingers (even if they are simply blinking at the exact moment), are not affected. Requires a small amount of chakra.

Black Flash: Close-range ninjutsu technique requiring a great deal of concentration. Its effective range is inside 4ft. This technique basically fires a black beam of "hot" chakra from his palm that has high armor-piercing capability. It does not actually "destroy" armor, but simply bypasses it.

At 1.5m to 2m, the attack would only create a red mark on the target's skin, sorta like a really small sunburn, but would be closer to being a "chakra burn." At point-blank range, the attack would penetrate all armor and create a "burn" through the inside of the person's body, which causes damage to internal organs; the damage is moderate, but extremely painful.

The attack itself has a low accuracy, even at point blank range, so it is difficult to choose in what direction the attack passes through its target. It is not lethal, unless you manage to hit a vital area (such as the head or heart), but that is also not a 100% chance to kill. This consumes a moderate amount of chakra all at once, and requires a cooldown (about 60 seconds?) otherwise you will fry the nerves in your hand.

Bloodline Limit: "Void" - This has three stages (only the first of which he has been able to use so far). The first, called "Blink" , which allows him to slip into the shadows, bending light around him, making him almost completely invisible to the naked eye. However, this prevents him from using most complex chakra-related moves, such as those involving seals, etc. He can still do simple things, like climb trees using just his feet, etc. This consumes a moderate amount of chakra.

The second, called "Solar Eclipse," allows the user to engulf himself in darkness and creates illusory copies, that seem to act independently of his will, but do no damage and take no damage. This consumes a higher amount of chakra, but allows the user to use other chakra-based techniques; however, he can be drained very quickly in doing so.

The third, and most powerful--"Dark Moon"--allows the user to cast a wide area in a dome of utter darkness (about 200 meters in diameter), which nullifies all light, and muffles sound. Due to the amount of chakra that fills the area to distort light, it is nearly impossible to track the user by any non-physical means (chakra-based techniques will be almost useless). This technique consumes a significant amount of the user's chakra, assuming he can even use it. The technique can be held until canceled, or until his chakra is exhausted.

Equipment: Kunai, wire (garrote), shuriken, daggers. Also carries a small pack of bang-snaps (small bits of flint and gunpowder wrapped tightly in thin paper that create a loud, snapping nose when thrown at a hard surface) for distraction purposes.

Background: His parents were killed when he was five years old. Also at the age of five, he took his first life: his parent's killer. He was picked up, half dead from dehydration by a traveling merchant, who rescued him took him to the nearest Hidden Village--Chaos--for further treatment. He still remembered his name, and they took him in, not knowing much about him, perhaps hoping to turn him into a great killer. He still lives there to this day, though his dark personality excludes him from most groups. He gained a moderate respect for his teachers, who see in him a lot of potential. Those who know him call him Kuro, a nickname of sorts. Still, his teachers all taught him to the best of their abilities, and he learned much from them. He has still yet to find his calling; he may either become the type that tries to snuff out all happiness from the world, or the type that tries to kill only those who he believes are truly evil, thus preventing more lives like his. Young, his paths have yet to be traveled, and he has yet to choose his fate.

Stats :
Health/Chakra Pool: 3
Chakra Control: 5
Taijutsu/Tools: 2
Ninjutsu: 6
Genjutsu: 4
Last edited by Rough Giraffe on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby GnSz » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:40 am

Ro Wong wrote:Glad I could persuade you to check out the RP, sweetie. Only took, what, a couple tries? XD

XP Blah, ninjas are what drew me in... and some of your persuasion. Anyways, I'll think of something tomorrow when I'm not so bogged down by deadlines. Stuff don't draw themselves in these parts.

Postby Geomancer » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:04 pm

@Ruff: If you wouldn't mind too much, could you be from the Village Hidden in the Shadow? Kinda fits, dontchathink?

@Gn: You can do art? Cool.

GMancer

Postby GnSz » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:18 pm

I guess...? I have a weird style of drawing so I don't share it really. And school is grueling in the traditional ways.

Postby Iris » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:21 pm

Still a WIP, still trying to figure out if my jutsu/ skills are balanced so far.

Name: Katsu
Title: The shadow’s pride

Village: Village hidden in the Shadow

Personality:

General
Katsu is a deathseeker that holds his martial pride above all else, he’s coldly boastful of his skills with a blade, sadistic to those he perceives as worthy of his fury and constantly seeks foes that are stronger than hi. Katsu absolutely despises opponents that actively seek out weaker victims believing that the weak should be the ones to challenge those who are ‘superior’ and overcome the odds, while the ‘strong’ must seek those who are ‘stronger’. To him the meaning of life is to face overwhelming odds and still prevail, to prove to the gods, to prove to others that he deserved to survive his past.

Much of his life was spent in underground pit-fighting rings, used to bring in money and entertain the corrupt. They gave food to those who won their matches and left those who lost to fend for themselves in the labyrinths until their next fight, this experience hardened Katsu, focused his mind on his own survival and increase his chances of escape so that he could take his fury on his captors and those who profited from the bloodsport.
Because of this belief he takes little notice of the day to day enjoyments instead the thrill of battle, the singing of clashing blades and the cries of the dying are what make him feel at home. To all that come across him, he is a barbarian, an animal driven on the instinct to fight and to shed blood. And in a way they are right but not because he enjoys it but because it’s the only thing he knows, it’s his only comfort for the battlefield is his home. As painful as the memory and facts are, these are the only familiar things to him.

Yet for his all his dark tendencies, Katsu refuses to kill those whom he perceives as ‘weaker’ than him and will readily come to the aid of those unable to defend themselves, claiming that “only cowards fight those who cannot fight back.”
He is determined to prove to himself worthy of the blood he spilt and to defy the gods who cursed him with such a fate.

Combat
Once his blades are drawn, a smile plays on his mouth realizing that he can begin to ‘cut’ loose knowing that his opponent is serious, with the opportunity to prove to himself worthy of his survival, the longer the fight goes the more he laughs and risks falling back into the mindset of the bloody gladiator.

Once he goes too far into insanity, his eyes become bloodshot and his laughter stops as his focus is no longer to prove himself worthy. No, it becomes the need to kill and shed blood.

Appearance: Katsu stands at a height of 6’1, with a slender build and has little regard to his own appearance. His dark red hair is at a shoulder length and is generally messy. He wears black baggy pants that has numerous stitches probably received from various fights, his dark grey, vest is tattered and left open leaving his chest bare and reveals dozens of battle scars –ranging from sword slashes to bite marks- as well as the number 88 burnt into his mid section to help identify the current fighter in the ring, his throat is decorated with the word (誇り) “Pride” though Katsu never tell how he earned that tattoo. His arms aren't covered showing more gladiatorial markings; on his left there are markings that mimic chains, they run from his shoulder blade to his wrists, constantly twisting around his arm making an intricate pattern while on his right bicep is the word (苦しむ) “Sufferance" however to those with keen eyes, it can be seen that this tattoo is placed over another slogan; "blood profit" and on his forearm the word (苦行) “Penance” has been carved into his flesh .

For the longest time, Katsu wasn't aware of the fact he had steel grey eyes, he isn't even sure if he was born with them or if they were turned during the pitfights.... in the end it matters little to him, it helps him intimidate anyone who wants to challenge him while he isn't in the mood to deliver 'lessons in the way of the bloodied blade'.

Jutsus/Skills:
Due to his lack of chakra control, Katsu is unable to hold any of his genjutsu or his ninjustu for long periods of time. Instead he’s learnt to activate them in short bursts to surprise his foes and combo his taijutsu with various techniques to keep them off balance until he is able to land a decisive blow.

Taijutsu

Gladiator Stance: Mercy; A none lethal stance where Katsu focuses on strike with his hilt and sword scabbard without drawing his blade. His attacks a slower but are much more forceful than when he attacks with a drawn blade, attempting to incapacitate rather than to slice his foe to ribbons. This is a one handed stance, primarily used with “Debt” and focuses solely on taijutsu techniques.

-Aspect: Awakened; The next phase of Mercy, Katsu now draws his blade and will not sheathe the blade until it has drawn blood, focusing his chakra through “Debt” Katsu is able to launch ‘cuts’ at a short range, while they lack the cutting power they keep his foes occupied while he continues to try and cut ‘em to pieces.

Gladiator Stance: Retribution; A two handed stance, attaching “Debt” to his belt, Katsu draws out his other two blades for faster and more reckless strikes. A combination of Taijutsu, Genjutsu and ninjutsu is used to compliment his strikes.

-Aspect: Orthrus; <WIP>

-Aspect: Cerberus; Using short lived shadow clones to throw his foes off balance as each clone and the original try to strike at his/her weak points at as many directions as possible, the longer each clone lasts (as well as how often) the more chakra is wasted. The reason to why this is so heavy on his chakra is because not all ‘shadow clones’ are real, some are created by Genjutsu.

Only two clones are active at a time, each wields one blade.

Gladiator Stance: Wrath; Focusing his wrath on his foes Katsu goes into a state of recklessness as he charges in for the kill. Such is his focus that he uses all three blades at once, juggling them in the air between his slices and revelry in the carnage. During this stance he loses more and more of his sanity as his need to shed blood increases, losing sense of self, sense of honor, friend, foe, even the value of his own life. Only that blood is shed and that it matter not from whom it flows from.

His swings are much faster and wider in this state due to the combat flow as well as keeping one or two blades aloft in the air, while it is a risky tactic due to the natural possibility of someone trying to take the blade in mid air. The problem is, if someone tries this they may lose sight of Katsu and find themselves impaled by the very sword they tried to steal.
This stance is primarily based on taijutsu however it is not limited, "Wrath" is based on instincts, the need to kill and survive, while going berserk only those two objects are the only thing that matter to him. Until he's worn down anyway.

-Aspect: Chimera; <WIP>

Ninjutsu
Combat clones; Simple images of himself, short lived due to poor chakra control.

Cursed Seal: Chakra chains; The tattoo on his left arm is not for decoration, back in the arena all fighters had them embedded into them. A way to control their victims when they became unruly. Upon command they would snake their way around the body and twist ligaments to make the victim pliable.

However the original caster of the ninjutsu was slain by Katsu and while the tattoo persists, he has claimed its properties for his own purposes, channelling his chakra into the markings he attempts to bind himself to his foe to prevent them from long ranged counter attacks or from fleeing.

This also is the source of interference in Katsu’s chakra control, it disrupts his flow thus he relies more on his Taijutsu skills rather than his ninjutsu.

Secret jutsu: Crimson Crescent; Focusing all his hatred, his wrath and his chakra into a single attack enhanced swing. <WIP>

Equipment:
A Chakra blade in the form of an extended Ninjatō he calls; “Debt” (債務)it’s a trophy from his ‘master’. Tied to the scabbard is the headband. The scabbard itself is worn and scratched, evidence that he uses it to fight just as much as it’s blade. Unlike his other two blades, Katsu prefers to hold the sword with his left hand unless he has to use one of his other blades.
2x Ninjatō

Background: <Time spent in the pit fight>

<Realization, escape>

<Meeting Jin>

Stats:

Health/Chakra Pool: 5

Chakra Control: 2

Taijutsu: 5

Ninjutsu: 2

Genjutsu: 2

Tools: 4
Last edited by Iris on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Geomancer » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:30 pm

If Ruff goes for Shadow, would it be possible if you go to Chaos?

GMancer

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:36 pm

Ill be editing cs later today for approval. Hope i make it.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Iris » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Geomancer wrote:If Ruff goes for Shadow, would it be possible if you go to Chaos?

I'm not sure if you mean me atm Geo, but I'm not quiet sure just yet as me and Asmo are planning on having our character's histories intertwined. We're planning on having our characters be on the same team you see.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing