Gotta Hand It To Ya

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Gotta Hand It To Ya

Postby ReaperGal » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:48 am

When i first read it,it gave me a confusion,but after reading the 2nd panel,i realized what is meant.
ReaperGal "a fan of many things"

Deviantart user:sunny0295

Postby fuxstag » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:10 am

thehero173 wrote: maybe so him could have a hand :?: can't wait for the next page :D

exact of my thinking XD but now comes the tricky question is it a right-hand hand or a left-hand hand.

Postby Scissors » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:01 am

It's a left hand. Because the palm is facing us in panel, and the thumb is on the left side. Basic anatomy. It's NOT that hard.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby Posioner » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:20 pm

Horrors hand? I did mot see that coming... but epic

Postby toacokalockadaka » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:24 pm

mrguymiah wrote:
Also, Jr. has brown hair. So there is a 85.3897017435097% chance that Billy is the dad; just sayin.

Billy is a red head, plus he was dead when he was like 11/12 years old in this comic thingy(The canon in this comic). Billy is retarded, and Mandy's sexual frustration isn't pent up to the point where she'd fuck a dude that's stupider than a candy necklace and a shovel (His actual canon I.Q test results. It was the episode when Principal Goodvibes came to visit Billy's mom and dad (who went out of town for their second honey moon) who just so happened to be Host Del Gado (sp?) and Eric The Goddess of Discord to give him his IQ test results).

Now, what are the chances of Billy being the dad? If anything, he's the father of Jeff the Spider, and all he did was hatch the egg.

Postby NAROJR » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:57 pm

isn't minnie going to sleep in jr's bed later on that night ;) lol 8)

Postby kokichan » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:34 pm

when Minnie thinks the pancake thing,that means she has flat BOOBS lol!!!!!!!!
I have a fire in ME that i dont understand,but all I know is if I get mad..... THE WORLD WILL COME INTO CHAOS!

Postby Minigrim » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:36 pm

rac7d wrote:horror hand
cuz none of us saw that coming
is mady able to use it now?

this also make me wonder had irwin been mention in this comic

yes, when Grim jr was reading Grim's diary it said that mandy exploited irwin until grim killed him

Postby Scissors » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:14 pm

NOOBS, YOU ARE TEH STOOPID.

kokichan wrote:when Minnie thinks the pancake thing,that means she has flat BOOBS lol!!!!!!!!

No, duh.

NAROJR wrote:isn't minnie going to sleep in jr's bed later on that night ;) lol 8)

...Perhaps. Probably not, with Mimi running around.

Minigrim wrote:
rac7d wrote:horror hand
cuz none of us saw that coming
is mady able to use it now?

this also make me wonder had irwin been mention in this comic

yes, when Grim jr was reading Grim's diary it said that mandy exploited irwin until grim killed him

Thanks Minigrim, beat me to the punch.

Posioner wrote:Horrors hand? I did mot see that coming... but epic

HOW DID YOU NOT SEE THAT COMING?? We've been discussing that in the forums for what, two weeks? And if you were observant, you would have noticed Mimi drew it on her map in the last page or so...
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby Brand » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Not too entirely sure how Junior/Minnie are bad influences for each other. Looks to me like they're actually bonding and growing closer, as opposed to Junior hating her. Have yet to see any negative effects from it, aside from the incestuous insinuations (and that's all in the eye of the beholder, I for one don't mind and otherwise enjoy the pairing).
I am as dusk, come to ravage the light...

Postby Exodis » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Horror Hand?! Holy crap, I remember that from the Grim Adventures movie! Good times...
Also, haha, pancakes=flat boobs lol
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Scissors » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:48 pm

exodis6 wrote:Horror Hand?! Holy crap, I remember that from the Grim Adventures movie! Good times...

Already been said several times in other threads/this thread CAN WE BLOODY MOVE ON NOW?

Postby Imosa » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Brand wrote:Not too entirely sure how Junior/Minnie are bad influences for each other. Looks to me like they're actually bonding and growing closer, as opposed to Junior hating her. Have yet to see any negative effects from it, aside from the incestuous insinuations (and that's all in the eye of the beholder, I for one don't mind and otherwise enjoy the pairing).

Bad influence was probably the wrong word. Mimi is infatuated with Junior, and Junior plays along because he can. Their relationship is petty and immature. We've seen that in the past few pages where Mimi didn't even attempt to get unstuck. Also this

Postby Brand » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Imosa wrote:
Brand wrote:Not too entirely sure how Junior/Minnie are bad influences for each other. Looks to me like they're actually bonding and growing closer, as opposed to Junior hating her. Have yet to see any negative effects from it, aside from the incestuous insinuations (and that's all in the eye of the beholder, I for one don't mind and otherwise enjoy the pairing).

Bad influence was probably the wrong word. Mimi is infatuated with Junior, and Junior plays along because he can. Their relationship is petty and immature. We've seen that in the past few pages where Mimi didn't even attempt to get unstuck. Also this

I can't honestly bring myself to agree, simply because they are young. Petty and immature is what kids do. There's a chance they could grow out of it. And who knows, maybe Junior actually enjoys his sister's affections. He hasn't particularly tried to dissuade her from that path lately.

As to the link, I'm not really sure what you meant by using it as an example. Unless you're refering to the "I'll let you sleep in my bed" line. All I see is him using something she wants to get her compliance.

You can't honestly say you've never promised your girlfriend something just to get her to do something for you :P
I am as dusk, come to ravage the light...

Postby Exodis » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Scissors wrote:
exodis6 wrote:Horror Hand?! Holy crap, I remember that from the Grim Adventures movie! Good times...

Already been said several times in other threads/this thread CAN WE BLOODY MOVE ON NOW?

Alright, alright, alright let's move on...keep wondering how Grim and Mandy got all these things. Hellboy's stone hand, Captain America's shield, the book of the dead, the Omitrix, hell even Thor's hammer! Man, they really have alot of time in their hand...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby KingM10 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:11 pm

toacokalockadaka wrote:Billy is a red head, plus he was dead when he was like 11/12 years old in this comic thingy(The canon in this comic). Billy is retarded, and Mandy's sexual frustration isn't pent up to the point where she'd fuck a dude that's stupider than a candy necklace and a shovel (His actual canon I.Q test results. It was the episode when Principal Goodvibes came to visit Billy's mom and dad (who went out of town for their second honey moon) who just so happened to be Host Del Gado (sp?) and Eric The Goddess of Discord to give him his IQ test results).

Now, what are the chances of Billy being the dad? If anything, he's the father of Jeff the Spider, and all he did was hatch the egg.

I see your point, i'm interested in your guess. i'm just thinking on Jr's and Billy's similarities between them. the "I'm in my happy place" line and Jr's pathetic and immature attitude in the beginning. it looks uncanny.

Postby mrguymiah » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:33 am

KingM10 wrote:
toacokalockadaka wrote:Billy is a red head, plus he was dead when he was like 11/12 years old in this comic thingy(The canon in this comic). Billy is retarded, and Mandy's sexual frustration isn't pent up to the point where she'd fuck a dude that's stupider than a candy necklace and a shovel (His actual canon I.Q test results. It was the episode when Principal Goodvibes came to visit Billy's mom and dad (who went out of town for their second honey moon) who just so happened to be Host Del Gado (sp?) and Eric The Goddess of Discord to give him his IQ test results).

I see your point, i'm interested in your guess. i'm just thinking on Jr's and Billy's similarities between them. the "I'm in my happy place" line and Jr's pathetic and immature attitude in the beginning. it looks uncanny.

Exactly. Also, I thought Billy had brown hair for some reason. Anywho, they are similar in so many ways I just had the gut feeling they were. Plus, she(Mandy) seems to be a...... Courtesan. I mean, she's done it with Danny, Nergal, and this mystery guy. Who's to say that Billy wasn't the Forest Gump? I mean, Forest was an slow, but his son was able to build a generator that ran on manure. It's possible that she did it with him thinking the son could be smart. Also, about the age thing, Grim says that Billy's hourglass is so messed up that he can't understand when Billy's time is. So I do believe that Billy's ToD(Time of Death) is unspecified. This proves it.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:53 am

Not Billy. Get over it.

Postby Dryft » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:54 am

I know Minnie's stuck as a child but I want her to grow up and be with Grim Jr XD oh how I always cheer for couples that will usually never happen -.-

Oh creator, let it happen!! lol

Postby Dryft » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:58 am

Brand wrote:Is it wrong that I hope the Junior/Minnie thing actually comes full circle?

Junior can grow, so if they decided to allow Minnie to age, it wouldn't be too far fetched. Or at least get a few 'upgrades' to her artificial body :)

nah, i want them together XD

Postby konata50 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:19 am

i understood everything in this page the 1st second i saw it lol Mandy,s daughter is jealous and Her sons eyeball tentacle is still staring lol and i bet Jr might grab the hand from Mandy and give it to Mimi also pissing Mandy off. or in the confusion Evil Danny shoots an energy blast making everybody go flying and yells THE ULTIMATE POWER IS MINE AND NOW FOR ALL THIS WORLD TO KNEEL TO ME!
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby KingM10 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:09 am

konata50 wrote:i understood everything in this page the 1st second i saw it lol Mandy,s daughter is jealous and Her sons eyeball tentacle is still staring lol and i bet Jr might grab the hand from Mandy and give it to Mimi also pissing Mandy off. or in the confusion Evil Danny shoots an energy blast making everybody go flying and yells THE ULTIMATE POWER IS MINE AND NOW FOR ALL THIS WORLD TO KNEEL TO ME!

Speaking of Danny, where the HELL is he and is he wearing something else besides boxers :unsure:

Postby stratus » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:31 am

mrguymiah wrote:
KingM10 wrote:I see your point, i'm interested in your guess. i'm just thinking on Jr's and Billy's similarities between them. the "I'm in my happy place" line and Jr's pathetic and immature attitude in the beginning. it looks uncanny.

Exactly. Also, I thought Billy had brown hair for some reason. Anywho, they are similar in so many ways I just had the gut feeling they were. Plus, she(Mandy) seems to be a...... Courtesan. I mean, she's done it with Danny, Nergal, and this mystery guy. Who's to say that Billy wasn't the Forest Gump? I mean, Forest was an slow, but his son was able to build a generator that ran on manure. It's possible that she did it with him thinking the son could be smart. Also, about the age thing, Grim says that Billy's hourglass is so messed up that he can't understand when Billy's time is. So I do believe that Billy's ToD(Time of Death) is unspecified. This proves it.

yes billy And mandy's fates were so close that billy would eitheir die shortly before or shortly ater mandy. and mandy was supposed to die since around the age of maybe 10 or 11. but grim allowed her to live forever until he says otherwise. then when she got a little older and changed her look, she set grim free and gave a billy a broom with reaper clothes so he wont know the difference. around that time irwin died and billy died not long after that. remember Billys soul is a Kid. which means he died as a young boy and never became an adult. and probably never had Sx

but mandy only had grim Jr. After grim Married her when she was adult. but its not impossible for billy to be the dad if they froze his 13 yr old sperm before he died and saved it for 10-11 yrs and used it to get mandy pregnant.

Postby KingM10 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:03 pm

stratus wrote:yes billy And mandy's fates were so close that billy would eitheir die shortly before or shortly ater mandy. and mandy was supposed to die since around the age of maybe 10 or 11. but grim allowed her to live forever until he says otherwise. then when she got a little older and changed her look, she set grim free and gave a billy a broom with reaper clothes so he wont know the difference. around that time irwin died and billy died not long after that. remember Billys soul is a Kid. which means he died as a young boy and never became an adult. and probably never had Sx

but mandy only had grim Jr. After grim Married her when she was adult. but its not impossible for billy to be the dad if they froze his 13 yr old sperm before he died and saved it for 10-11 yrs and used it to get mandy pregnant.

Maybe Billy's soul grew naturally or something, hard to tell when we haven't seen him recently. although seeing Billy and Mandy together is getting more and more inconceivable as i think about it

Postby Goldenguy » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Of all the things in that vault Mimi went for the most expected...kind of dissapointed but it would still be awesome to see HIM using the hand.

What still intrigues me is what else is in the vault, maybe Bleedman could release a list or something...

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!