Gotta Hand It To Ya

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Gotta Hand It To Ya

Postby Zwei » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:54 pm

reaperrose101 wrote:why is Minnie thinking of pancakes?

I think Caveman's first comment should give you the idea.

Postby fuxstag » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:26 pm

think him wants the Claaaaaw haaaaand in exchange for his lost. i mean, if u could get a replacement. why don't you send in your daughter on a life threatning mission to recover something with some power?

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Mandy wrote:Haven't I taught you that it's rude to stare?!

For some reason, the image of Mandy trying to teach her children manners made me lulz...

Postby konata50 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:05 pm

well Minnie is sad that she is flat i guess but her eyes are so cute is it possible for her to grow up? i mean her body was artificially made is there a magic that can bring her back to normal with or without her powers?
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby mosama » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:12 pm

She had 2 kids and her body looks like that? After 2 kids you'd think she'd pack on the pounds and her boobs would get all droopy and her pikachu would get all nasty and she'd be covered in stretch marks.
PLASTIC SURGERY does wonders!

and i want pancakes now. but when eating them i'll think of that booby pancake reference and gag.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby KingM10 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Ethan wrote:Holy shit, is Irwin gonna make an appearance?

Btw, this comic made me download the whole Billy and Mandy series.

inviting the half-Mummy quarter-Dracula all nerd would make the story pretty interesting but unfortunately he's dead. :'(
daviso452 wrote:What if Mimi's mother turns out to be Mandy? Not that far-fetched of an idea...

read the comic, please
caveman wrote:It would be much more funny if HIM was Jr. father. :) But i doubt that thats the case becouse
1)Too much incest love for one comic even for Bleed.
2)Jr dosent have any horns or red skin.
3)HIM would probably told Jr the first time they met.

Jr, I am your father. And your sister is flirting with you. I'm still convinced that Billy is the father, then again that might make thing weirder for Jr and Minnie since Billy and NergalJr. are related. this family is fucked up!!!

Postby Unlimited » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:25 pm

KingM10 wrote:this family is fucked up!!!

Wait until you see the eyeless girl in AfterBirth.
That kind of thing took me by surprise.
Memento mori

Postby mosama » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Unlimited wrote:
KingM10 wrote:this family is fucked up!!!

Wait until you see the eyeless girl

I read that as 'eyelidless' and now I have the urge to draw a character with no eyelids but the idea freaks me out. THEY'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO BLINK. Dust and bugs can just fly right into their eyes stinging them whenever they want and they cant do anything about it.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Unlimited » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:30 pm

mosama wrote:I read that as 'eyelidless' and now I have the urge to draw a character with no eyelids but the idea freaks me out. THEY'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO BLINK. Dust and bugs can just fly right into their eyes stinging them whenever they want and they cant do anything about it.

*Back away from the creepy artist*
Memento mori

Postby angelizador1 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:59 pm

mm I actualy dont know WTF is that wood glove with an useless palm-eye, coud someone explain to
me please? :D
and about minnie growing. Jr. is growing since he was an abort baby, why does minni wont.

Postby thehero173 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:27 pm

lol JR knows how to talk to lady's "MOM! have you gained weight?" hes gonna slapped one day. and poor Minnie :( hopefully something happens and she gets fuller,i hope worded that correctly. also horrors hand i can't wait to see how that plays a role in the comic. and mimi you can't eat the sardine tin lol i wonder what she wants with horrors hand? maybe so him could have a hand :?: can't wait for the next page :D
Last edited by thehero173 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can not have death with out life and life with out death they are both apart of a greater whole.

Postby stratus » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:28 pm

any body have any ideas what word minnie was about to say? Apt...?

Postby reaperrose101 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:47 pm

MisterMan wrote:Took me like 3 minutes to get why Minnie was thinking of pancakes, then I just burst out laughing.

I got it now because i looked on what the people said on fanpop. lol
Last edited by reaperrose101 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby reaperrose101 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:48 pm

stratus wrote:any body have any ideas what word minnie was about to say? Apt...?

STRATUS?! since when did you had an account here?! o.O

Postby ShadowofU » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:04 pm

LOL! They made a joke similar to that in the series Sora no Otoshimom. The main character was selling deserts(I believe pancakes or some type of sweet desert...OH ICE CREAM SUNDAES!) to girls depending on their bust size. :D I wonder if that's where bleedman got the idea from.
*Pulls out pocky and melon soda* Just sit back and let the chaos begin. -__-

Postby DJ4U » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 pm

stratus wrote:any body have any ideas what word minnie was about to say? Apt...?

Dude apt means appropriate so the name Minnie was appropriate for her lol
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby KingM10 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:17 pm

reaperrose101 wrote:STRATUS?! since when did you had an account here?! o.O

please don't double post

Postby mrguymiah » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:27 pm

I don't know what you guys mean. Mandy is the smart one here. She knows that the hand is what she is after. Minnie has been hiding, due to the arrival of a crap load of 'good guys'(The entire Grim family). So how else do you get her to reveal herself? Show her exactly what she wants. Personally, I think that Mandy will get Minnie and then the glove will get snatched by Danny.

Also, Jr. has brown hair. So there is a 85.3897017435097% chance that Billy is the dad; just sayin.

Finally, as was posted above, Jr. was aborted and he still grows. It is safe to assume that Minnie will as well. Also, I know I'm probably the only one who will admit it, but I got to admit I can't wait to see how far the Jr./Minnie will go.

Postby Xi-1 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:43 pm

It's not a pancake. It's a STACK of pancakes. That means there's a double pun in a single thought balloon: stacked like pancakes. Ha! Okay, I'm done with that.

Now wrap your minds around this: All those other artifacts, including Mjolnir, Cap's vibranium / adamantium blend shield, and the Omnitrix Mandy keeps in cases on the open level of the vault (okay, they're behind a door, but Mimi still cut her way in with a can opener). Horror's Hand she keeps in a biometric- and code-secured under-the-floor compartment that Kitty Pryde could have gotten into. This means Mandy places that much more value over Horror's Hand than she does any other of the other artifacts Bleedman was nice enough to show us. Did she know HIM would come after it? I think maybe she did.

Minnie cute face. Mimi cute face. Mandy pissed off. Oops.
A Page Flipper

Postby Omniczar » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:03 pm

HA! I told you it was Horror's Hand!
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby nightarix » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:17 pm

angelizador1 wrote:mm I actualy dont know WTF is that wood glove with an useless palm-eye, coud someone explain to
me please? :D
and about minnie growing. Jr. is growing since he was an abort baby, why does minni wont.

the "wood" hand(actually i think its supposed to be gold or something but they never addressed in the movie what material it was made from as far as i know) is horrors hand which has the power to turn your greatest fears to life(like say a spider-clown-mailman) if you conquer the fear you will possess that power for your own use( Mandy thought about using it to rule the world in the movie for example) the eye is where the power releases from(it looks at the target and brings their fears to life) anyways watch billy and mandys big boogy adventure for its backstory
as for why minnie won't grow but jr. is, its cause if you read the first part of the series you'll see that this isn't minnies original form but is a ragdoll body much like sally from nightmare before Christmas, though as far as i know bleedman and grids haven't addressed if she can still grow or not.

Postby stratus » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:28 pm

reaperrose101 wrote:

STRATUS?! since when did you had an account here?! o.O

i come on here some time :P

mrguymiah wrote:
Also, Jr. has brown hair. So there is a 85.3897017435097% chance that Billy is the dad; just sayin.

Finally, as was posted above, Jr. was aborted and he still grows. It is safe to assume that Minnie will as well. Also, I know I'm probably the only one who will admit it, but I got to admit I can't wait to see how far the Jr./Minnie will go.

its a 100% confirmed minnie cant grow older in her manakin girl body i dont know how else to explain it but its like only an artificial container for her soul to use , jr. can still grow i guess because his body works differently, billy i dont think can be juniors dad because billy dies at a young age like 11-12, mandy was supposed to die as a kid too but grim bent the rules for her.
Last edited by stratus on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Brand » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Is it wrong that I hope the Junior/Minnie thing actually comes full circle?

Junior can grow, so if they decided to allow Minnie to age, it wouldn't be too far fetched. Or at least get a few 'upgrades' to her artificial body :)
I am as dusk, come to ravage the light...

Postby konata50 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:48 pm

Danny taking horrors hand seems like a twist he is hiding up there plus with it he could maybe keep clockwork from destroying him from whatever he mentioned pages ago about outside the timeline? and Danny would make HIM his buddy make deals ans since that happened maybe it could be Grim Mandy Minnie Jr. AND good Danny vs HIM and Evil Danny What a twist lol
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Imosa » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:36 am

Brand wrote:Is it wrong that I hope the Junior/Minnie thing actually comes full circle?
Yes, Minnie and Junior are horrible influences on each other. If it ever came full circle we'd hate them both.
konata50 wrote:AND good Danny
We have ghost twins for that.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!