Naruto RP OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Naruto RP OOC: *IT LIVES*

Postby Elend-X » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:20 pm

Geo from what I've read here until now I am guessing you would prefer the minimum rank to be Genin right?

Postby Asmodai » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:33 pm

I believe that's already the lowest... Unless you're talking about academy student, but that's not really a rank, is it?
Mephobiac

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:38 pm

Nope. Those students don't have actual ranks as ninja, hence lacking the headbands.
Demon of Elru

Postby Zelosse » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:21 pm

Done.

Tell me whatcha think.

Postby TheMaddness » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:09 pm

I find it funny that no one likes Genjutsu.

Postby Glacier » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:02 pm

I was gonna expand on that at first, but Genjustu is only good if you specialize in it at this stage. Took too much stats to justify making one good one, so I dropped it. Also at worst you leave em open for you to do something else or someone else to finish for you. Rarely does genjutsu on its own defeat people.

Postby Asmodai » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:48 am

I'll actually be adding some Genjutsu soon, since I focus more on stealth than combat
Mephobiac

Postby Iris » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:54 am

I'm still working on my character, but admittedly he's focused more on Taijutsu than the other two. He's also going to be tied to Asmo's character.

Postby Glacier » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:51 am

Been editing so, CS Update! Should be done for the time being.

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:17 pm

Name: Hyuuga Rikudou

Village: Konohagakure

Personality: Rikudou is, by all intent and purpose, a genius. Not just with the classic styles taught to the branch house, but through the sheer act of developing his forms on his own to such an extent as to begin showing signs of understanding the finer techniques taught only to the main house. His aptitude for academic and tactical knowledge only further to show his heightened intellect. But despite his role to serve the clan’s main house, he does not use these abilities against the clan. In fact, Rikudou thanks the clan for making him the person he is and for giving him life, as well as blessing him with what ‘meager talents’ he has.

Rikudou is a loyal and wise child, never bothering to complain about his duties when he could better spend his energy on his tasks so as to better accomplish his goals. Ever upbeat and thinking of ways to improve upon situations, he even goes as far as using jokes he knows are ridiculous or otherwise not funny, just because their presence still detracts from the harshness of a situation. He enjoys studying and learning more of the world’s history. He also seems keen on human anatomy, showing desires for more medical forms of learning.

Short form-- Bright, kind, understanding and loyal. Rikudou is a friend to those who never ask it of him, and a guardian to those who call him friend. Silent and respectful, calm and tactically prepared. Rikudou has a cool and tempered insight that he feels is best used helping his clan and village.

Appearance: Rikudou stands at five feet and ten inches. He has dark brown hair that runs halfway down his back. Parted down the middle of his scalp, it is mostly kept pushed back behind his shoulders and partially covering his ears, with a thick, green, cloth binding wrapped over his hair near his shoulder level, keeping it pulled to a central flow. When just in casual situations, he keeps the tail of his hair laying over one of his shoulders. Rikudou’s eyes, like all Hyuuga, are cleared of base coloring, but still display the smallest hint of pigmentation all over his eyes. Rikudou’s hue is a pale brown tint. As with the rest of his clan, he has a pale complexion. But where most seem to look more aggressive or moody to compensate for the gentle looks, Rikudou wears an air of kindness at all times, aided by his gentle and understanding smile.

Being a member of the branch house, Rikudou bears the mark of the Hyuuga family’s cursed seal upon his forehead. The symbol almost looks as if it were there just to spite Rikudou’s gentle and friendly expressions. Rikudou, showing he bears no ill intent for retribution for his birth as a servant to the main house, proudly wears the robes of the Hyuuga family. Rikudou’s favored style is long shirt’s that flow near his knees in the front and long sleeves that are slightly loose around the wrists. His pants are commonly brown tones and are a little baggy on him, until being tied down above his ankles by thin strings of rope. He then wears a pair of heel-less jika-tabi -- no slits in the toes -- that are made with a classic waraji inside, helping keep the footwear securely upon his feet. Finally, Rikudou wears a pair of small glasses with circular lenses and golden brown frames.

Justus/Skills: Byakugan-- The Hyuuga Clan’s greatest attribute. Capable of enhancing range of sight and precision of detail, as well as seeing chakra and capable of seeing through solid objects. The distance and precision, though, varies between each person. Rikudou claims to have decent or above average range and sees “clearly enough,” but never willingly reveals any exact measurements of his limits. His use of glasses leads to the belief that his eyes have a natural deficiency of range.

Sixth Path of Restoration-- Rikudou’s sixth attempt at using the Hyuuga’s Gentle Fist to develop new abilities. Based on knowledge of the Gate of Healing and the paths it takes to branch out through the brain and body, Rikudou uses Gentle Fist to tap into key points that branch away from the gate, tapping into a small part of the gate’s power to revitalize the body for a short period. Pain becomes numbed so that it doesn’t hinder combat, but is still there so as to tell when an injury occurs. The body feels as though it had just slept twelve hours, though becomes greatly fatigued after eight minutes from use of the technique. Applicable on others as well as Rikudou.

Wind Release-- Rikudou’s elemental attunement is toward Wind techniques. Learning this at an early age, Rikudou has learned all basic techniques to Wind Release jutsus.

Gentle Fist-- The Hyuuga’s primary combat style. By using precise strikes at critical areas, it functions to strike inside a person’s body through channeling small amounts of the user‘s own chakra into the opponent‘s Chakra Pathway System. In combination with the Byakugan, they can release or close chakra points to hinder a person’s chakra system and/or damage internal organs with the slightest of touches.

Gentle Blade-- Rikudou’s third attempt in variation to the Hyuuga clan’s combat style. Using a bladed weapon, Rikudou combines the precision of the Gentle Fist’s techniques with the natural prowess of his weapon, causing greater damage and providing a larger reach for attacks, focusing on thrusting movements for pinpoint accuracy in striking critical points in the body.

Equipment: 1 Weapon Scroll, kept safely tucked away as a last resort.
5 kunai
3 explosive tags

Background: Rikudou was born the youngest of nine brothers. His father and mother were both, like him, part of the branch house and as such served the main family without choice. As with him, they were born into such servitude. His grandmother, though, had been born to the main house, a twin to Rikudou’s great-uncle. But, as only one heir was needed, and she was female, his grandmother was cast aside. Rikudou’s parents had grown up bitter that the main house would do such a thing. He, however, never felt such animosity.

His great-uncle, Uzuki, actually stayed in touch with his sister and her child. He even stayed close to her grandchildren. Rikudou’s parents were bitter and often shunned his attempts at kindness towards them, but Rikudou and his brothers all appreciated and loved his willing kindness. This actually was where Rikudou first began to take on his gentle nature. In fact, Rikudou learned many things from his great-uncle Uzuki without the man ever knowing it. Rikudou’s understanding and grasp of knowledge was quite sharp, even as a child. Having only seen Uzuki perform it once, when he was four, Rikudou still remembers clearly how the Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven was performed. Though, despite this claim, has never shown actual mastery of it. In truth, Rikudou has practiced the technique to fully understand it, but has never attempted full use out of respect for the main house’s wishes to keep it from the branch house.

Rikudou’s brother and parents all died when he was eight from poison. An assassin had attempted to poison his great-uncle’s food, but failed without knowing that Uzuki often took meals to Rikudou’s family to help the burden of feeding so many children. The only reason Rikudou himself did not fall prey to the poison is because he had managed to detect the subtle scent of the substance used. Though only when he had nearly taken a bite from his own plate, by which point the rest of his family had already begun eating. For the next three years, Rikudou was looked after by his great-uncle out of mixed feelings of guilt and sympathy for the boy.

Uzuki died when Rikudou was eleven, having succumbed to the same heart issues his sister had suffered through years before. Left with only the distant members of the houses to watch him and lead him toward life as a ninja, Rikudou spent most of his free time learning from books and scrolls dedicated to medical studies, hoping he could secret this learning as a boon from his Gentle Fist practices. Many believed that Rikudou was ready for the chunin exams years prior, but the boy has refused, claiming his skills had never been close to enough to participate and hope for success. Instead, he has spent the past two years studying and training for the exams.

-{Stats}-

Health/Chakra Pool: 4

Chakra Control: 5

Taijutsu: 6

Ninjutsu: 3

Genjutsu: 1

Tools: 1

====

Using Firefox now instead of IE for my browser... Sooooooooooo many red lines in the reply screen. Seems my Word program is infectious. @_@
Demon of Elru

Postby Asmodai » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Or maybe you just didn't set your dictionary to English? :P

You're all so young... that's gonna make me feel awkward about what I'm planning to do to you all. It wont stop me though.
Mephobiac

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:22 pm

It is English. The red lines are all flowing towards the Japanese/eastern text. FF don't even know what kunai and chakra are. At least Word has those... *still having to add chakra to FF's dictionary* Thought I clicked you... Better have fixed it this time.
Demon of Elru

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:46 pm

Updated. If anyone thinks my jutsus are needing changing. Still editing though.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Glacier » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Not sure how a Genin knows all five elements and has all those techs so young. Doesn't seem feasible for his age, or rank.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Okay, like I said I can change it. Probably get rid of fire and lightining. any specific ones I should take off?

edited out a few techs, fire, and lightining

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Glacier » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Nothing specific, but I'd choose something to specialize in. Like the bamboo style or you're weapon scroll. Not my decision though, between you and Geo.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:57 pm

okay, I'll start editing again. Open to suggestions also. Adding some stuff.

Postby Geomancer » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:00 pm

No. No. No. BoC, you have to understand something: giving you bamboo techniques is a gift. Normal shinobi cannot do such things. So be happy with those techniques and stop giving yourself more.

Zel, you seem fine.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:32 pm

I apologize too you much then, geo. I just figured having some base ones would help. sorry.

I've edited now.

Postby Zelosse » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Sweet, thanks mate.

Postby BG07 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Asmodai wrote:You're all so young... that's gonna make me feel awkward about what I'm planning to do to you all. It wont stop me though.

My character is of legal age, feel free to stir up some delicious drama XP

Postby Styx » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Genjutsu away

Name:Odella

Village:Chaos

Personality: Odella is a manipulator. From a young age she has wanted to be an interegator. She isn't a master puppeteer by any means. She enjoys teasing and coaxing information out of her peers in many different ways. She enjoys experimenting on her former classmates she doesn't like perfecting her powerful genjutsu. A number of suicides in the village could be connected to her and some of her techniques. She counts these as successes as she weeded out those who would crack under the pressure of capture. She like to be in the middle of things, She wants her presence to be known but not be the center of attention. She has the brains to plan and think strategically and thats what she excels she wants to be the one to use her body and mind and skill to gain information to help her village.

Appearance: Odella is short barely standing at 5 foot 3 inches on a good day. She was originally a platinum blond but in a fit of rage/adolescent defiance. She died her hair a strange mixture of blue, green and purple. The colors seem to ooze and change position as she moves. Her hair is naturally perfectly straight and reaches down to the middle of her back almost resembling a cape behind her. Her eyes have a hard glint to them that reaches out from her violet irises. The kind of look that seems to get under your skin like she knows something about you that you don't even know. Her skin is pale as if she doesn't get a lot of sun. She does not possess a large bust but her chest is by no means small there is an obvious swell there even at 14. Her usual attire consists of a black top covering most of her upper arms. The cloth is clingy revealing a lot while leaving even more to the imagination. Her legs are covered by a mid thigh skirt also the same black.

Justus/Skills:
Taijutsu:n/a only has a base understanding of blocking and attacking more focused on getting away and running as she is more of a mid/long range fighter

Ninjutsu: Chaos Technique: Black Mist. Similar in effect to the Hidden Mist Technique. A large cloud of black mist descends on the area obscuring vision for all in the area. The mist is intended to distort the senses in such a way that even those who can fight blind are distorted unless trained to fight in the altered effects of the mist. It does this by changing the pressure in the area and messing with ones internal equilibrium making them slightly off balance and off center.
Genjutsu: Chaos Illusion: Betrayal, a personal favorite of Odella by manipulating chakra and the targets brain. The target believes that his/her allies are attacking her. The eyes of the illusion allies have a chaotic color pattern to them which seems to be more reinforcing the illusion than a tell. The illusion allies have a chaotic different aura around them as if they have been infected by a genjutsu. The longer the illusion goes the more trauma is inflicted as the “allies” verbally renounce their teammate and use any excuse possible to destroy the enemy nin mentally and emotionally.
Chaos Illusion: Internal Death: The target begins to feel sick as if they have been poisoned. The mental image through the targets head is that they literally are vomiting and coughing up their infected internal organs. With particularly weak willed targets the outward effect is of coughing up/vomiting blood. The pain and sickness the target feels are rather convincing and a huge advantage of this technique is that is is very hard to use a “pain method” to break the illusion.
Chaos Illusion: Chaotic Whirlwind: Odella usually chains this technique with the black mist. While not as powerful as the Mangekyo Sharingan, Chaotic Whirlwind is an other world style of Genjutsu where the target immediately knows something is wrong and there perceptions are off. Similar to the second ring of hell as described by Dante in The Divine Comedy. The targets desires, dreams forever torn away as they are ripped through this whirlwind of technicolor LSD hallucinations, Combining the loss of desires, lusts and dreams with the gain of their greatest fears and weaknesses, for example an arachnaphobic being drawn closer and closer to nests of spiders before the whirlwind draws them together as they lose the hope they have clung to for so long. Outwardly the effect is of the target crumbling to the ground and losing conciousness.
Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique:This is a genjutsu that reveals the fears that dwell inside people's hearts. Everyone has an image of the one thing they wouldn't want to ever see. This genjutsu is a technique that draws forth such an image from within the heart and has one mistake it for reality. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in. If the mental image is a gruesome one, the shock will be accordingly great. (credit Naruto wiki)
Chaos Illusion: Suicide Technique: After mastering the Hell Viewing Technique Odella took it upon herself to improve such a wonderful thing. Taking the basic concept of the hell viewing technique she manipulates the emotions of the target with powerful visions of their greatest fears and failures. Sometimes scenes of betrayal to the village and capture, with weak willed unaware subjects death can occur brought on by the targets own hand who would rather die than bear the shame and guilt they saw in the visions.

Equipment: Kunaix5 Senbonx10, rations and mission specific gear

Background: In the Chaos Village there is a family known by the fact that no one seems to have a clan name. All only have one name. Odella, is of this family. It is not that there isn't a clan name, the fact of the matter is that the clan name is one of the most closely guarded secrets even more so than the clan techniques. It was discovered early on before Odella was even 5 years old that she had an exceptional aptitude for genjutsu and so the teaching began. Old scrolls opened dust cleared away, genjutsu specialists are rare in the clan but when they appear they are exceptional. The teaching was hard many times Odella would be subject to the torment of the techniques she had performed as her opponent reversed them on her. She was being given this private teaching in addition to normal academy training where she was one of the best. She delighted in testing new techniques she was developing on the unfortunate failures of the academy. Those who seemed not able to succeed or down about a botched exam were all fair game for her experimental mind. Since she has created the Suicide technique she has become a huge target. For a genin level ninja to accomplish such a feat as to have a unique technique is incredibly impressive but that is to be expected for a “no name” clan genjutsu user. Often these ninja appear several generations apart and all the collective genjutsu skill of the anscestor's is passed to the ninja. The majority of the clan cannot perform even the most basic genjutsu only able to resist.
Odella has grown defiant and rebels against her clan because of the way they view her skill. The opinion is that her skill should only be used to teach rather than for actual use as a ninja. Right after graduating from the academy odella was kidnapped. Tied up and bound as she carried off she weaved her illusions skillfully using very small handsigns it took great skill but she accomplished it and her captors killed each other thinking they had all been betrayed by each other. She was found still tied and bound her captors barely recognizable as having once been human dead on the ground around her. She is going to go her own way she will use her techniques to further her village and further her own skill. In some parts of her mind she hopes that she will be the first “kage” of the chaos village, hoping her power and her skill attract enough people to the village for it to be a true power in the world.

Stats (You have 20 points to spend on skills. If you have a zero for something, you cannot use that skill. Max is 7. Also, this is aptitude, not neccesaily power. ) (Example, Rock Lee would have a 7 in health, a 1 in control, a 0 in ninjutsu and genjutsu, a 7 in taijutsu, and a 5 in tools.)

Health/Chakra Pool:4

Chakra Control:5

Taijutsu:1

Ninjutsu:3

Genjutsu:6

Tools: 1

Postby Asmodai » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:06 pm

BG07 wrote:
Asmodai wrote:You're all so young... that's gonna make me feel awkward about what I'm planning to do to you all. It wont stop me though.

My character is of legal age, feel free to stir up some delicious drama XP

I had already targeted you for the more serious stuff, don't you worry :P
Mephobiac

Postby Hana » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Souon's sheet has been edited.

A second sheet will be up soon. Genjutsu user. If anyone wants to do the whole NOT!Konoha thing, I am up for being from another village with this girl. Quick like a bunny, get with me and figure out a village!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Hana » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Name: Chou Nijishi
Village: Iwagakure

Personality: Nijishi is quiet and non-confrontational. She is a great team member in that she does what she's told and rarely acts out, but she doesn't really engage in many conversations, and will simply ignore any questions about her. Likewise, she doesn't really complain much.

She dislikes red meat and enjoys pickled vegetables and fresh fruits. She also likes to cook.

She has told her teammates that when they arrive at Konohagakure, they must find where the Aburame clan lives and avoid them at any cost, because they will attempt to kill her.

Not much else is really known about her, even by her teammates.

Appearance: To anyone who is not immune to Genjutsu, Nijishi appears as the plainest, most forgettable girl they've ever seen. Lackluster brown hair, brown eyes, earth-toned clothing in an unremarkable style...really, it's like you could forget her two minutes after leaving her presence.

Anyone immune to Genjutsu should read the following:
   Nijishi's actual appearance is about as far from the illusion she constantly wears as it can be. Her blue-black hair is so long that if left down, it would drag the ground. For this reason, it is tied up at the back of her head in an intricate series of loops that brings to mind the image of a dark butterfly. Her eyes are a mesmerizing blue-green and hold a heartbreaking sadness in them, and while her height and petite form are essentially the same as her illusion, her real skin is flawless like a porcelain doll's.   

Justus/Skills: Flawless Phantasm Style - Technically a Kekkei Genkai, Nijishi's strength (and her only strength) lies in the crafting of illusions many layers deep, without the use of ordinary hand seals. These illusions are capable of fooling one or up to all five senses. As with all Genjutsu, none of Nijishi's illusions may cause actual physical harm. Nijishi has been trained to sustain her illusions even while sleeping, although such sustained illusions must be familiar ones of low complexity.

Equipment: Camping gear, explosive tags, caltrops, aromatherapy oils

Background: Niji-chan's beautiful mother was from another village, married to her taskmaster of a father in order to secure some minor treaty. Her father loved her mother so much that when his lovely bride died in childbirth, he vowed that he would never love anyone so much again.

Niji grew up without a female role model and with no affection from her father. Once it was obvious that she had inherited the illusory powers of the Chou bloodline, he began to train her rigorously, insisting that she first learn to appear constantly as someone else. She was not allowed to show her true face to him, lest she be punished for reminding him too much of her deceased mother.

As part of her training, she was conditioned by her father's illusory powers to fear the Aburame clan and their flesh-devouring insects, and told that they were Konohagakure's most evil clan, who have always sought the destruction of the Chou clan. (Misinformation provided by her father, of course)

Only when her father was confident in her illusory skills was she allowed to attend Iwagakure's ninja academy. Niji quickly learned to fill in the gaps of her knowledge and abilities with her illusions, and passed with flying colors, even though she is not actually able to do many of the things required for graduation from the academy.

Stats
  • Health/Chakra Pool: 5
  • Chakra Control: 7
  • Taijutsu: 0
  • Ninjutsu: 0
  • Genjutsu: 7
  • Tools: 1
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing