CUE THE MEDIC! Or at least the entertainer...
Name: Amelie Poulain
Character description: Amelie has a fairly tanned skin with long, curled, dark brown hair. Her style looks a lot like that of Marilyn Monroe, a woman she greatly admires. Her eyes are also of a dark brown color, and they have a pleasant, friendly look in them. She's around 5'7" and has a slim, curvy build that most men would find attractive.
Character Clothes: Amelie had the misfortune of being caught in the outbreak during work. She works in a club called "The Golden Velvet". A gentleman's club hosting a range of variety and burlesque shows. Amelie is one of those burlesque dancers, lead dancer in fact. So when she first entered the bunker, she got a few strange looks. Her working outfit consists out of a dark red and black (the theme colors of the club) corset that accentuates her curvy figure, a dark red, short skirt with black frills, and fishnet stockings. She used to have a pair of black high heels and a feather with that outfit, but she lost those during her escape to the bunker.
Luckily she found some spare clothing in the bunker, a plain t-shirt -- too big for her -- and an overall. Amelie hails from a farm, so she feels comfortable in a overall. She feels more comfortable in pants anyway, dresses always felt so restricting to her.
Large first aid kit - Found this in the bunker. Seeing as she has medical experience, it was the obvious choice to entrust her with it in case someone got hurt. It's in an handy large duffel bag, for easy traveling. This kit includes:
- Adhesive bandages (band-aids, sticking plasters) - can include ones shaped for particular body parts, such as knuckles
- Dressings (sterile, applied directly to the wound)
- Bandages (for securing dressings, not necessarily sterile)
- Butterfly closure strips - used like stitches to close wounds, usually only included for higher level response as can seal in infection in uncleaned wounds.
- Saline for cleaning wounds or washing out foreign bodies from eyes
- Soap - used with water to clean superficial wounds once bleeding is stopped
- Antiseptic wipes or sprays for reducing the risk of infection in abrasions or around wounds. Dirty wounds must still be cleaned for antiseptics to be effective.
- Burn dressing, which is usually a sterile pad soaked in a cooling gel
- Adhesive tape, hypoallergenic
- Gloves which are single use and disposable to prevent cross infection
- Goggles or other eye protection
- Surgical mask to reduce possibility of airborne infection transmission (sometimes placed on patient instead of caregivers.)
- Trauma shears, for cutting clothing and general use
- Lighter, for sanitizing tweezers or pliers etc.
- Irrigation syringe - with catheter tip for cleaning wounds with sterile water, saline solution, or a weak iodine solution. The stream of liquid flushes out particles of dirt and debris.
- Torch (also known as a flashlight)
- Alcohol rub (hand sanitizer) or antiseptic hand wipes
- Cotton swab
There are no medicine in the bag.
Large metal pipe - Not much to say about this, its a large metal pipe she found in the bunker. Its heavy enough to fracture a skull, though its weight also means its tiresome to swing around.
- Profession: Burlesque dancer/med-student
- Nimble and flexible (through dancing)
- Sweet personality (inherent)
- Good with people (inherent, training as med-student)
- Stress resistant (Gained through med-school, inherent)
- Easily frightened (Inherent)
- Not overly strong (inherent)
- Not fond of guns (WWII)
Character History: --Ignore this for now, just a name for me to remember-- Morcenx