The Paramount Parchment

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Paramount Parchment

Postby Imosa » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:22 pm

daviso452 wrote:who's dax?
Drax is a character made by Grids who will appear in Afterbirth and probably tie GT in with PPGD

Postby konata50 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:35 pm

im just saying for when HIM does fight in the future HIM can shoot energy out of his mouth in the PPG cartoon..(( in the cartoon at 1st i thought Him was a girl til i noticed the little beard ))
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby konata50 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:43 pm

um also i am also mentioning Mandy is MANDY so dont forget with her methods of becoming in charge and making all her enemies fear her being grim reaper may not be a job anymore she and grim are most likely the supreme overlords of all underworld and therefore she and grim making up the laws now so Jr is Grims successor because what mandy wants mandy will get nobody not even death can control her
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Good hell. They're comming out of the wood work.

Konata50, DO NOT FUCKING DOUBLE POST. USE THE GOD DAMN EDIT BUTTON TO MAKE AMENDS TO YOUR POST. You've been here long enough that you should know the rules, and fourm etiqutte.

Arrakiz wrote:What makes me Wonder though is- does junior have a soul?

Have you read the comic? Seriously, go though it again. You'll find that Jr is in a soul/spirit form for like, half of the blasted comic or more.

Arrakiz wrote:what makes him an heir of Grim?

His transformation from an aborted bady into a magical skeletal being with the bestowment of Reaper powers.

Arrakiz wrote:Who is his real father though remains a mystery although we know for sure it's not Nergal. And it's not Billy- seriously that would just be plain wrong.

No shit Sherlock.
So far, the most likely subjects are Timmy Turner and Danny Phantom. There is always the possibility of a OC being the father as well.

84Litreviper wrote:Death is pissed and he's coming for Mimi

Not really.

KingM10 wrote: AS PREDICTED BY THE ALMIGHTY KING M

Might want to check yourself on that one. Whats your support for that idea? Nothing, just the vain imaginations of your heart.

konata50 wrote: she and grim making up the laws now so Jr is Grims successor because what mandy wants mandy will get nobody not even death can control her

Not really. There is a law that governs everything. Grim is bound by certain restrictions, and so is Mandy. We know for exaple that she is limited to a realm in the Underworld, and that Him owns another. There is a being above that of Mandy.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby A Random Dewd » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Mimi obviously has no resentment for her father -AT ALL- for killing off her eight-legged friend.

Oh Jr... Everything will be alright in the end. Just think of it as a growing experience :happy:

Mini looks quite disappointed. Either at her brother's lack of grit, or she ended up not getting any #friendshipismagic

Look at Papa Grim Reaper showing off his "commanding master" badassery.

<randomness>Look at me ogling at you :ogle: </randomness>
Don't question; just accept. It's easier on all of us.

Location: In your sweetest dreams & your worst nightmares. At the same time.

Postby DJ4U » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:56 pm

And Blood Lord just ripped half the posts a new ass.... good job

back to the comics; Minnie doesn't really look depressed or regretful she seems kind of smug well she's caring for juniors injured tentacles.
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby neroflame13 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:34 am

grim jr : im in my happy place :'(
im in my happy place :'(

Postby Raks87 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:29 am

Hello, I'm new here. I became a fan of Grim Tales, PPG D, and Sugar Bits since my brothers introduced SNAFU to me. That's all I can say for now. Anyway, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Postby Arrakiz » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:12 pm

DJ4U wrote:And Blood Lord just ripped half the posts a new ass.... good job

He does that alot I take it? I personally can't see any point in this aggression but hey- what do I care? Love and tolerance. Still unjustified assumptions and theories will be made (Billy being Jr. Father as an example) wether Blood Lord approves or not. For now I will satisfy myself with saying just: MOAR awesome wincest Bleedman-sama! Please, please, pleeaase!
Last edited by Arrakiz on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Scissors » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Raks87 wrote:Hello, I'm new here. I became a fan of Grim Tales, PPG D, and Sugar Bits since my brothers introduced SNAFU to me. That's all I can say for now. Anyway, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Welcome and all formalities. I hope you've read the rules, otherwise, au revoir.

DJ4U wrote:back to the comics; Minnie doesn't really look depressed or regretful she seems kind of smug well she's caring for juniors injured tentacles.

Smug!? WHERE!? Seriously, for pretty much this whole comic, Minnie has had little to NO expression in her face at all. I don't see smug. Really, I think she looks sorta indifferent, as if she's used to this and doesn't give a shit anymore. And while Junior was on top of her? Still little to no change in her facial expression.

That's why little to NO veterans come to this forum at all. It's filthy with newbies who aren't smart enough to notice there's a thread that's called "READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST". Besides, most of the people who post in this thread are Bleedman whores who are 12.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby DJ4U » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Arrakiz wrote:He does that alot I take it? I personally can't see any point in this aggression but hey- what do I care? Love and tolerance. Still unjustified assumptions and theories will be made (Billy being Jr. Father as an example) wether Blood Lord approves or not. For now I will satisfy myself with saying just: MOAR awesome wincest Bleedman-sama! Please, please, pleeaase!

its all for fun bro, even getting ripped on for not following the rules is just something that happens and its kind of funny to see how some people will respond to getting chewed out. :grin:
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Gato » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Damn. Grim's had enough of this bullshit.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby darkman307 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:48 pm

caveman wrote:I wish bleed would put a nurse outfit on Minnie for this scene lol

DAMN IT i knew something was missing aw well maybe later oh and for the record im not gonna start with the entire billy wars again

Postby StenDarker » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:53 pm

Tell me, does anyone else think that skeleton soldier looks like Grimmsworth from Brokenteapot's Nosfera comic in its present state?
"What's so difficult about reverse the polarity? It's a neutron flow! That stuff is kindergarden."

-The 12th Doctor.

Postby Scissors » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:13 am

darkman307 wrote:
caveman wrote:I wish bleed would put a nurse outfit on Minnie for this scene lol

DAMN IT i knew something was missing aw well maybe later oh and for the record im not gonna start with the entire billy wars again

It would be interesting to see a DRAWING of this, but put into the comic, I think it would just be confusing and weird.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby KingM10 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
KingM10 wrote: AS PREDICTED BY THE ALMIGHTY KING M

Might want to check yourself on that one. Whats your support for that idea? Nothing, just the vain imaginations of your heart.

just giving my post some personality, a guy tries to crack a joke and gets his head chopped off :roll:

u can't deny it would make a cool part of the story, we know that Horror's Hand will come up in the comic soon and Jr will continue to reason with Mimi
it would make sense if he got caught in the middle with the heist :unsure:

Scissors wrote:
DJ4U wrote:back to the comics; Minnie doesn't really look depressed or regretful she seems kind of smug well she's caring for juniors injured tentacles.

Smug!? WHERE!? Seriously, for pretty much this whole comic, Minnie has had little to NO expression in her face at all. I don't see smug. Really, I think she looks sorta indifferent, as if she's used to this and doesn't give a shit anymore. And while Junior was on top of her? Still little to no change in her facial expression.

That's why little to NO veterans come to this forum at all. It's filthy with newbies who aren't smart enough to notice there's a thread that's called "READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST". Besides, most of the people who post in this thread are Bleedman whores who are 12.

she seems more guilty to me, or maybe disappointed that Jr's complaining more than she thought

and it's not the young kids fault that bleed's comics attract so many people
and i know enough that Jr becomes a real fighter later on in the comic SO DON'T CALL ME A n00b!!! >:(
Last edited by KingM10 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby thehero173 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:05 pm

back to the comics; Minnie doesn't really look depressed or regretful she seems kind of smug well she's caring for juniors injured tentacles.

even though he does i have to agree with him on the most part. And he also does keep order in the forums so hes more of a necessary evil.
You can not have death with out life and life with out death they are both apart of a greater whole.

Postby lilani » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:45 pm

I hope Grim hasn't begun to resent Jr. and Minnie, what with their not really being his children and now BOTH having the powers of Nergal. We'll see, I guess~

Postby Gato » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:45 pm

KingM10 wrote:SO DON'T CALL ME A n00b!!! >:(

You have six posts and you joined last week. Not even going into your text speak and child like demeanor. Yeah, you're a n00b.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby geminidragon » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:38 pm

yay Charles lives! :mrgreen:

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:13 pm

KingM10 wrote:just giving my post some personality, a guy tries to crack a joke and gets his head chopped off

Because its stupid. Its not a funny joke either, its you making yourself look like an ass.

KingM10 wrote:u can't deny it would make a cool part of the story, we know that Horror's Hand will come up in the comic soon and Jr will continue to reason with Mimi
it would make sense if he got caught in the middle with the heist

KingM10 wrote:SO DON'T CALL ME A n00b!!!

Let me address a few subjects here.
1: I don't care if it would be a cool addition. I focus on the comic and what it is hinting at being able to do. I don't try to bend the comic to my will with my imagination like you do. Its stupid and an impractical way of life, nothing more then the life of a vain dreamer.

2: I never called you a n00b. Technically the correct term would be "newb" or "newbie". There is a difference. I suggest you look up that difference and decide where you want to belong. Your forum etiqutte is proving you to be a n00b. Also, check the rules out too.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:13 am

Lots of first-posters this month... Maybe it's something in the air this time of year?

Postby KingM10 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:01 am

Blood Lord wrote:
KingM10 wrote:just giving my post some personality, a guy tries to crack a joke and gets his head chopped off

Because its stupid. Its not a funny joke either, its you making yourself look like an ass.

KingM10 wrote:u can't deny it would make a cool part of the story, we know that Horror's Hand will come up in the comic soon and Jr will continue to reason with Mimi
it would make sense if he got caught in the middle with the heist

1: I don't care if it would be a cool addition. I focus on the comic and what it is hinting at being able to do. I don't try to bend the comic to my will with my imagination like you do. Its stupid and an impractical way of life, nothing more then the life of a vain dreamer.

2: I never called you a n00b. Technically the correct term would be "newb" or "newbie". There is a difference. I suggest you look up that difference and decide where you want to belong. Your forum etiqutte is proving you to be a n00b. Also, check the rules out too.

technically u did when u put me in that last big post of ours. and i never forced my guess on anyone, but i get it. i'll bring it down a notch. but at least stop calling me vain. just going with my screen name. won't happen again

Postby Scissors » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:27 am

Innocence Abandoned wrote:Lots of first-posters this month... Maybe it's something in the air this time of year?

I don't know. The stupidity in here is making me feel faint.

KingM10 wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:

technically u did when u put me in that last big post of ours. and i never forced my guess on anyone, but i get it. i'll bring it down a notch. but at least stop calling me vain. just going with my screen name. won't happen again

Okay, how did you think you were NOT a newb, first off? Sure, you're free to express what you think, but you're not doing too great helping your reputation. Oh, and second, if you want to look slightly less newbish, may I suggest getting a non-bleedman avatar? Find something interesting.

edit: Oh, and change your signature too. Word of advice.

Postby stratus » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:06 pm

so um yeah how about that comic page do you think mimi is screwed now because grim has gotten serious and Mimi will likely now have to deal with both Mandy and Death soon.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!