X-Men, Age of Apocalypse: OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The X-Institute 2: OOC

Postby Elend-X » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:24 am

CS updated, added History... may add a couple of more things later

Postby Imenak » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:32 am

Good to great (completed) CSes so far guys.

GnSz wrote:Nak, I completed my CS, but I'm uncertain about the History section. I don't want there to be inconsistencies, and if it doesn't work, hopefully I can change things around to make it so. Also, is the power okay? I know we discussed this earlier but I want to make sure that I'm not pushing it. ALSO, because I haven't RPed in a long time, I can't really give you a simple sample of my writing abilities. What should I do for that section?

Everything works, and the power is perfectly fine. And you don't need to provide me a sample. We've both RPed together before and you've been in games I GMed, so I'm aware of your abilities. (:
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Cascade » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:11 am

Interested in rejoining; I'm just super busy this weekend.
FUKKATSU

Postby Glacier » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:27 am

You got time buddy, no worries.

Postby Keiran » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:40 am

Asmodai wrote:So we're fighting Sentinels? That's at least one enemy not to worry about.

Yay! Jubilee and Gambit! I loved that show.

Postby Glacier » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:49 am

With 'nak at the controls I doubt that video applies any more. Good laugh though.

Postby Keiran » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:02 am

I wonder if the Juggernaut's dead...

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 am

Right, all but the history done.

Oh, and Ro...Why? Why?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:25 am

Afraid you'll need to be more specific than that.
Demon of Elru

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:31 am

Why Jackie? He'll kill us all.

Also, isn't he a DC character?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Asmodai » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:39 am

Top Cow, which falls under Image

Also, Ro, I will be keeping a very close eye on you... The Darkness is one of my favorite comic series of all times.
Mephobiac

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:41 am

Huh, I thought he'd done a Batman crossover.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:46 am

Nope. Just figured I'd take it into another crossover direction.

Asmo: Getting him in initially meant I had to lower the age when it pops up from 21 to 18. So, I'm jumping off from there to take liberties for this incarnation. Crossing bits from both the comics and the game also cause some differences in his personality.
Demon of Elru

Postby Asmodai » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:54 am

There was one crossover where he nearly killed Superman... Superman

Why exactly did you lower his age? 21 isn't that old
Mephobiac

Postby GnSz » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:56 am

@Ro: Thank ya! Bloody fellow was buggin' me so I had to complete this damn CS. Just happy to see it completed.

@Nak: Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank ya. You just made my life so much easier~ :3

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Asmodai wrote:There was one crossover where he nearly killed Superman... Superman

Why exactly did you lower his age? 21 isn't that old

First X was all about teens and school life. For Marvel's brand of 'special' kids. So, 21 wasn't gonna work.
Demon of Elru

Postby sam4books » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Finally finished.

Decided to scrap the friends for the fisherman and then leave Bridget completely alone. Yeah. Apologies for the novella :X
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:19 pm

So, Jackie nearly beat Superman through...sheer power?

Dayum, you'd better have lessened his power scale a little.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Oh, I did. A lot. That armor I got for Jackie in my CS? The comic version pretty much turns him into Superman.
Demon of Elru

Postby Asmodai » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:57 pm

You have to understand, the Darkness lets you create anything, your imagination is your limit

It even lets you survive death, as became present when Jackie blew himself up at the end of volume 1
Mephobiac

Postby sam4books » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:06 pm

I always thought the Darkness was sort of cute :X
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:08 pm

Asmo: Yeah, did that with mine's backstory. Actually, when introduced, the team that went to find Jackie's body had to fight through the burnt and ruined remnant of the warehouse Jackie was in.

Had a scene with a blinded Darkling I thought was amusing.
Demon of Elru

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:10 pm

Sam@Err...possibly, from a certain viewpoint.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Silver Samurai » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Name: Juliette Einbert
Codename: Vision (Farsight)
Appearance: Juliette had gained a few inches in height, now standing at an average height of 5'6". Her auburn hair had grew longer, almost reaching to her waist though now being usually tied either in a high ponytail or a half french bun. But nevertheless, the ends of her hair still remained in the natural goldilocks curls when her hair comes undone. Her eyes remained the previous green, though perhaps a shade darker than they were when she was younger. Perhaps the major difference, which anybody who previously knew her would be able to seem would be her body physics, where now, her body had seem to taken a more athletic yet slender built with some very slight defining of muscles from hard and harsh training.

Now because of her current ‘position’, she usually adorned a black skintight suit with some patching black metal armor for protection, and of course with much equipped weapons for her own usage. On her feet would be black leather heeled boots. Juliette adorned a necklace which she only had commented that someone she had known had given to her as a present. On the necklace, she did add a few more trinkets, especially one specifically which is a dog tag.

Personality: Much had changed throughout the years, and Juliette had definitely changed, especially what occurred during those six years of her life. She wasn’t the cheerful blind girl back in the Institute, and now became more of a rather aloof and emotionless being to only do biddings. Her smile was now gone, and now replaced with perhaps a slight frown or a sarcastic smirk. Juliette became cold and quite ruthless to the point where she could easily disregard of a life of another if she has to. Her cheerfulness was gone as if she had given up on life and hope.

History: She returned home from the Institute when her parents urged for her to return and from there, life had been rather normal as if she had never left the house. She left for home somewhere after Christmas back six years ago. But of course, Juliette still remembers the time she had spent in the school and the friends she had made there. She hoped that maybe she could persuade her parents again to let her return there to see them once more. But as time passed, peace soon to be broken and perhaps never return as the war then broke out. Her parents had taken the family away to a far away countryside, away from the war but that effort was rather futile especially when the news of the AI suddenly turning even against the humans and sending out Sentinels like so.

It was around that time that she then lost her parents and with much grief, she fled from the countryside along with Leader but with no destination in mind. She had wandered around, going from one place to another while hiding herself, usually undergrounds where other mutants and people were hiding away from the Sentinels. She did manage to settle to a town where a resistance was forming and feeling as if perhaps it was high time for her to act. Sadly, the resistance failed and she had to flee though with a huge sadness, that she had to part with new friends she had made. Even worse was that she had another huge loss when Leader passed on from major injuries and wounds. She had lost her ‘eyes’, and that loss itself ultimately crushed her, added with everything she had lost.

She wandered yet again, occasionally ‘glancing’ with any nearby passing people or creatures, until she realized she had stumbled onto Latveria. Victor Von Doom had found her struggling and weak form, and realizing on her mutant ability, he decided to take her under his wing. She was then trained to her best abilities, becoming some sort of a missionary who Victor would send out. Throughout the years, she had learned how to do combat, either with or without weapons. Seeing that Doctor Doom had provided her in a sort of ‘sanctuary’ for her and also, in a form of 'meaning to live', Juliette then dubbed herself as 'Vision' decided to uphold Doctor Doom's vision of his own world and became a rather loyal 'soldier'. Juliette had became to excel in marksmanship, combat and weaponry.

Powers: Juliette had better control of her powers, especially being under the tutelage of Doctor Doom. Her range of being able to ‘sense’ people had definitely widened, now extending to a pretty far distance. Despite she is technically blind, she is able to ‘see’ through another person or even an animal’s pair of eyes and therefore they would become her ‘eyes’. Throughout the years, she began to be able to even ‘eavesdrop’, listening to what other people were hearing and listening through their ears.

Persuasion – She can control people with her mind, with subtle persuasion, making them do the things she would ‘ask’ them to do without them really realizing that they were really controlled in the first place. But the people would come out of it after a period of time, or when they were either snapped out of it, by an outer force. She could actually use this on quite a number of people in one time.

Puppeteer – She is able to actually control a person’s mind fully, making them fully as her own puppet. When they arise from it, they would fully forget on what had transpired during the time she was controlling them. She could only use this on one person, at most perhaps, two, and this would take some concentration from her. This would strain her quite and also depleting her energy. Also noting that she could only do this to concious targets.

Transfer – Juliette is now able to actually ‘transfer’ of whatever she ‘sees’ or ‘hears’ from her target(s), letting her comrades to be able to watch or listen through her though only she could only do this feat for one or two comrades.

Other: Juliette now has another ‘leading’ dog, which is an adult Dobermann, which she affectionately named 'Cerberus'. Also she would speak in this color.
Last edited by Silver Samurai on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
"Let's ignite this war! This war of love!"

Postby Akaine » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:59 pm

Samurai :D It's been a while!
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing