Fetus Interlude

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Fetus Interlude

Postby mosama » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:29 pm

This is the very first Satan's Excrement interlude/short strip comic! It was inspired by portal and involves Zibee playing pattycake with a fetus. You can expect more of these random 1 strip things to appear during the next chapter which is starting next Friday. Also- before I disappear for a week I'd like to thank everyone who checked out the satan's excrement trailer/animation I put on youtube! Its got over 5,000 views now with 90% of those views coming from SNAFU! Wasn't expecting that! Thankyou
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby reaperrose101 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:12 pm

Is that a baby? :?

Postby DJ4U » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Dude, wrong. just so wrong.......everybody knows a slow cook makes for a more flavorful meal
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Alopunk » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Poor babeh fetus. At least it will make a fine meal for Zibee... I guessSSsss that's okay.
Zibee's face in the third-to-last panel was just priceless...
Lord Soth: ^ That one does have a fascination in making people more sparkly.
Sable: And here I thought the sparkles you added to everything was cocaine.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not much of a punk.

Postby DeathUriel » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:37 pm

I made an account just out of my curiosity on this page...
As both punished characters that appeared until now looked "innocent" should I guess that in your story everyone goes to hell? Or are they in truth unworthy on some dumb catolic way, like the fetus died obviously with no baptism?

Postby Littlisk » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:11 am

A bit heavy yet cute, nice page.
"It takes the smartest people to admit theres always more to learn"

- Not a Know-it-All

Postby Glacial Expanse » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:49 am

This kind of reminds me of those "I STAPLE TAPE WORMS ON MY PENIS, SO THE FLESH WORMS WILL DRINK BRAIN JUICE FROM YOUR FETUS" stuff.
"Nostalgia and border line depression is not a good combination. Looking back at the 90's and early 2000's brings back good memories, but it's also torture cause we're all older now and just realize that life was just simple at one time." ~ comeonman89, Nelly Furtado - I'm Like a Bird - YouTube
Previous Quote

Wulfespinndel
This too shall pass.

Postby DJ4U » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:25 am

DeathUriel wrote:I made an account just out of my curiosity on this page...
As both punished characters that appeared until now looked "innocent" should I guess that in your story everyone goes to hell? Or are they in truth unworthy on some dumb catolic way, like the fetus died obviously with no baptism?

First welcome to the site and second its all for fun bro, just have a good laugh.

Rosso Rose wrote:This kind of reminds me of those "I STAPLE TAPE WORMS ON MY PENIS, SO THE FLESH WORMS WILL DRINK BRAIN JUICE FROM YOUR FETUS" stuff.

I've never heard anything this disturbing before in my life, good job!
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby mosama » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:58 am

@reaperrose101
It's not a baby... YET!
Because its a fetus- its an undeveloped baby. See how its missing its nose and ears and has an umbilical cord? It was never born it died in a miscarriage

@DJ4U
No worries- it will DEFINITELY be a slow cook! Days and days will go by and that fetus will still be cooking inside of the soul smashing unit's chamber BEGGING EXISTENCE TO END

@Alopunk
Zibee enjoys eating and torturing fetuses, babies, and children. Shes got a talent for it! You'll see what she does to this ONE BABY in the next chapter... my god! Its pretty much the most horrible thing ever :D

@DeathUriel
That's a very interesting observation! I wish everyone would have came to the same question after seeing this page- because now I've used a FETUS something 100% PURE to let everyone know you don't have to be BAD to go to this hell. Something horribly wrong is happening in this hell- but I can't give away anymore of the story! In these 1 page strips I'm gonna make it painfully ovious that you don't have to be bad to go to this hell.
Someone could also argue that Blah is bad so why is he in this hell? Well- blah broke the soulunit. The soulunits must not be used to people who REALLY ARE bad. I hope I didn't spoil to much for the people who wanted to put the pieces of the puzzle together themselves- but trust me theres more pieces of the puzzle! :)

@Littlisk
Thankyou haha I agree

@Rosso Rose
Holy shit. o_________________o
thats probably more 'WTF' then everything i have planned in this comic. Well- maybe not EVERYTHING.

@DJ4U
You're right it IS all for fun; initially!
But then you dig deeper and BAM theres a mess of plot.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Alopunk » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:03 am

mosama wrote:Zibee enjoys eating and torturing fetuses, babies, and children.

That made me imagine her as a pedophile. o_O
Lord Soth: ^ That one does have a fascination in making people more sparkly.
Sable: And here I thought the sparkles you added to everything was cocaine.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not much of a punk.

Postby mosama » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:25 am

LMAO well to be a pedophile she would have to be ATTRACTED to them or do something sexual to them. She just enjoys torturing them because she thinks its funny as hell and corrupt
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby LaughingTarget » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:41 pm

DeathUriel wrote:I made an account just out of my curiosity on this page...

From what little we've seen thus far, this world shares quite a bit with Dante's version of Hell. In his version, you really don't have to do much to get sent to eternal damnation, so the girl may not have been innocent given a set of incredibly strict standards. A fetus goes to Hell automatically because it was never baptized.

Postby Zwei » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Holy    SHIT   ! What did I just see?!

Postby mosama » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:31 pm

@LaughingTarget
I've heard of Dante's hell/inferno, I should research it a bit more though. There wont be any religion involved or brought up in satan's excrement's hell. The bit about the fetus not being baptized is really fascinating though I can see how someone might take this comic as a statement about that. Interesting stuff!

@Zwei
YOU JUST SAW THE FUTURE OF SNAFU WEBCOMICS (=<
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Lonemartin » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:54 am

I was like laughing cause of the 1st few panels then I was disturbed on the Bake the fetus line. XD ROFL, it's so sad the a fetus needs to be baked at 600 degrees XD. BTW, you could've made a slow roast baby instead than bake :DD XD

Postby bleedkid » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:33 pm

I feel like I'm in that robot now, why AC unit WHY!
:'(

Postby DJ4U » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:40 pm

bleedkid wrote:I feel like I'm in that robot now, why AC unit WHY!

Could be worse bro,could be the middle of July in Phoenix AZ

Postby mosama » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Lonemartin wrote:I was like laughing cause of the 1st few panels then I was disturbed on the Bake the fetus line. XD ROFL, it's so sad the a fetus needs to be baked at 600 degrees XD. BTW, you could've made a slow roast baby instead than bake :DD XD

Yea it started off all cute and innocent and then turned into the most horrible thing ever (=<
and yes- the fetus could have been roasted, baked, broiled, put in a toaster, ALL SORTS OF HORRIBLE THINGS! All of which would have been acceptable.

DJ4U wrote:
bleedkid wrote:I feel like I'm in that robot now, why AC unit WHY!

Could be worse bro,could be the middle of July in Phoenix AZ

Now whenever its hot outside you can say 'FUCK it feels like im being roasted alive inside the soul smashing fetus baking chamber! SHIT!' and everyone around you will stop and question your sanity GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Scissors » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Now whenever its hot outside you can say 'FUCK it feels like im being roasted alive inside the soul smashing fetus baking chamber! SHIT!' and everyone around you will stop and question your sanity GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK

Probably the best thing ever said in this section of Snafu.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Return to Comic Updates and News!