Not really being used, so I thought why remove a thread and sticky a new one into place that has a similar intention of being a declaration from a moderator.
Mirak's Mod Ghost wrote:And when i say "a friendly moderator", it means I am the friendly moderator.
He was serious. Now there is me, and I am blunt, direct, and I don't sugar coat shit. I enforce the rules with the crack of a whip, the beating of the stick, and the everlasting damnation that comes from the banhammer.
I am here to remind you all to stay on topic, something many have been struggling with lately and has been rising issue of late.
STAY ON THE DAMN TOPIC.
It is that simple. Stay within the limits and boundaries that the thread makes.
Don't go wandering off talking about something that is irrelevant. Go to the talk thread or make your own topic for it or find the thread that goes with what you are talking about.
Don't ignore a moderator when they tell you to stay on topic. Bad things will happen.
Should you come across a conversation in a thread that is off topic, remind them to go back to the original topic.
Should you come across a conversation and you are not sure if it is or not, ask yourself if it is following the boundaries of the subject. For example, in a PpGD update thread, the entire realm of PpGD and to a degree the cartoons they used is the subject. Minnie from GT is not part of that. Bleedman's skills can be.
And serious ones.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!