Brain Dead FTW

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Brain Dead FTW

Postby lordpepo » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:23 pm

dudes more brain dead for real... i have been reading snafu for quite some time and it got me to create a profile just to make this post.... ive also read all of snafu and grim tales and im sure you have other good ones i have yet read but dude or dudes... THE POWERS THAT BE!!!... brain dead for the win lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: Brain Dead FTW

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:48 am

It's incredible how dead the forum is, that nobody popped in to make any snarky comments or anything in particular in four days.

I guess the end of snafu-comics is very near, if it hasn't happened already.
It's honestly a sad thing.
Patt-Ytto Productions | Dickwaffles

Re: Brain Dead FTW

Postby Rival » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:19 am

I saw it, but I didn't think it needed locking or commenting. It's one guy registering saying that he enjoyed a comic on this site, and thinking they all come from one guy rather than numerous artists, how does this warrant locking again?

Not that there's any harm in locking it, since it doesn't seem like the guy will return, but I didn't think it was needed so I simply left it there without replying.

If I knew that no one replying to a newbie would fuel you to write a melodramatic epitaph, I would have written some half-assed reply.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Return to Snafu General Discussion