Prose Before Hose

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Prose Before Hose

Postby sinistra-sundown » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:39 am

ReaperGal wrote:OMG!!! Mandy loved billy?!
no wonder she hangs out with him

The relationship between Mandroid and Billybot has nothing to do with the actual Billy and Mandy.

Postby stratus » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:30 am

daviso452 wrote:The three main questions on everyone's mind:

1. What is Mimi after?
2. Who will win the fight between Mimi and Mandy
3. What else does Mandy have in the vault?

Oh I know! people should start posting what they think Mimi is after! You all know what I think, but let's here from everyone else!

OH! And we should post what else we think we'll see in the vault! Sweet!

to answer your second question, Mandy will win for sure, because shes immortal and can regenerate infinetly, Mimi only has 1 life and i dont think she possess any healing powers since her dad cant heal his hand. Mandy is still basicly a human but i think she may have top human physical potential like Bat Man and she also has a lot more experience and tactical expertise.

an another topic does this mean ben 10 is dead? shouldnt he have become ben 10,000 by this time?
Last edited by stratus on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Queen o Disney » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:41 am

@IMOSA

Cool it i think you're going way overboard. This is commenting not English 1. DOn't think to much and just enjoy what would be the best movie or TV show EVER.

Postby Queen o Disney » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:47 am

OK can somebody tell me how to put UP A PICTURE. I WANT ONE!

Postby Lonemartin » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:48 am

Slingshot vs Gun. Who will win? :D

Postby kimmemour » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:53 am

all hell will break loose from this castle and my guess is that mimi will faint and mandy will be bleeding from ever pore on her body (the mandy part is a joke to bleedman for a bleedwoman) lol

Postby Imosa » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:34 am

Queen o Disney wrote:@IMOSA

Cool it i think you're going way overboard. This is commenting not English 1. DOn't think to much and just enjoy what would be the best movie or TV show EVER.
Your right, it's commenting. So I think I'll just post my opinions rather then give blind praise.

Queen o Disney wrote:OK can somebody tell me how to put UP A PICTURE. I WANT ONE!
User Control Panel => Profile(on the left) => Edit Avatar(on the left)

Postby daviso452 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:03 pm

ReaperGal wrote:OMG!!! Mandy loved billy?!
no wonder she hangs out with him

I so want to just yell "YES" but sadly that is not the case. If you read what Mandy said, she said that Mandroid made a mockery of her and that she was glad that they were dead. I do wish however this was not the case.

Postby samsurai » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:22 pm

:twisted: EPIC ATFIGHT ALERT :twisted:

Postby konata50 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:03 pm

oh yeah that would be funny if mandy weakens mimi and spanks her.......but mandy is not like that oh well but if her kids and the robots could not beat mimi how can mandy unless Grim gave her super natural abilties? cause if not she is a normal human well not normal but ya know what i mean ....what if Mandy is the target in some shows and anime they say get this but when the defender and owner come in the fight it is sometimes that defender the enemy is after?
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Archangel » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Oh no!!! Mimi is gonna die!! ... run fore- MImi Run ----

Mandy will win IF there is a fight ... but probably Jr or Minni will appear and they will fight ...
Oh Extrange being from the very bottom of hell, why have thou choose me to be at thy side?
Your reaction is what surprises me little princess, has my arrive to this plane does not scare you?
I do not sense anything to be afraid of. Or there is ? tell me kind shadow ...
Not at all. I shall enlighten your view of this world, give me your hand and i will show you what your young heart needs

Postby grimfan620 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Ooooh how I love Danny's commentary, I still stick by my thought he may help Mimi ecsape just to piss off Mandy and Grim. He is oddly interested though...little creepy...but entertaining

Postby Zwei » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:22 pm

stratus wrote:
an another topic does this mean ben 10 is dead? shouldnt he have become ben 10,000 by this time?

I think it's kenny's. Or it could be Ben's.

Postby Imosa » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Public Service Quote
konata50 wrote:oh yeah that would be funny, if mandy weakens mimi and spanks her.......but mandy is not like that oh well. but if her kids and the robots could not beat mimi how can mandy, unless Grim gave her super natural abilties? cause if not she is a normal human, well not normal but ya know what i mean ....what if Mandy is the target. in some shows and anime they say get this but when the defender and owner come in the fight it is sometimes that defender the enemy is after?
You might want to make friends with the period key. Also the comma key if you feel ambitious. We have no reason to think that Mandy has special powers. She was an assassin in life, so that probably carried over.

Postby daviso452 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Any ideas for what Mimi is after?

Postby konata50 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:21 pm

as one of the cute main characters she might fail but what was the one of many things in the show cant be the Phone of cathuulu they crushed that Pandoras box would only effect mortal earth surface? other than Boggie and horrors hand what other movies were there?gotta be something BIG that was in the show....... if not mandy has been hiding something even bigger than a god weapon or those hour classes to turn upside down to get rid of grim and mandy because Grim and mandy would need to keep those safe so they are not destroyed right???
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby stratus » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Zwei wrote:
stratus wrote:

I think it's kenny's. Or it could be Ben's.
true its been shown that there can be more then one omnitrix created at one time

Imosa wrote:. We have no reason to think that Mandy has special powers. She was an assassin in life, so that probably carried over.
its confirmed at least that mandy will have immortality and a healing factor. everything else from her will probably just be pure skill.

i dont know if this will be carried over to the comic or not but in one episode when mandy had that super nanny. mandy had some kind of mass influence / manipulation on the endsville citizens that borderlined on the super natural . and in wrath of the spider queen she was inexplicably doing some weird shock wave punches on the spiders
Last edited by stratus on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Shradow » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:07 pm

I see Danny still has his orange juice.

Postby 0Fragmaster0 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 pm

If Mandy doesn't completely kick Mimi's ass, I will be furiously dissappointed. :redface: It's nothing against Mimi, its just that Mandy is... well... Mandy!

It may be Mimi's plan to be defeated by Mandy and then saved by the pitiful cries of JR pleading for Mandy to spare her life. However, If Mimi even considered being able to go toe-to-toe with Mandy and actually win, Mimi must be a stupid bitch...
Even though we love her in spite of such stupidity. Plus Mimi is smarter than that.

Also, I hope and pray that Mimi doesn't try to take anything or anyone hostage in order to hold Mandy off.
1st, because Mandy won't give a flying fuck.
2nd, because Mimi should already know that Mandy don't play no games like that.
3rd, because Mandy can handle any bullshit "secret weapons" There ain't no way Mimi can pull a fast one soo well that it could take Mandy off guard, EVAR!!!
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Postby SexxyInsanity » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Mandy doesn't need any super natural powers, she is basically Evil incarnate. Not only that, she is also a heartless badass. Therefore Mimi is screwed. Even if Jr. were to come and plead with Mandy not to destroy Mimi she wouldn't listen, she plays by her rules, she doesn't give a sh*t who gets hurt in the process. Especially when it comes to people messing with her stuff.
you would have to be half-mad to dream me up

Postby Imosa » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:34 pm

I feel like Mandy will keep Mimi hostage and then Junior may help her out of guilt.

Postby Dark Janet » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Mandy got a pistol. What if she's going to shoot Mimi? It's gonna be tough. And you guys are right that Junior pleads not to kill Mimi.
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby DJ4U » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 am

Dark Janet wrote:Mandy got a pistol. What if she's going to shoot Mimi? It's gonna be tough. And you guys are right that Junior pleads not to kill Mimi.

Yes she has a pistol, yes she is going to shoot Mimi no ifs, and i would be shocked as hell if junior would even consider going against his mother's wishes. i mean according to the story line this is only like a week after him being a cry baby in his mother's arms.
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Imosa » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:31 am

DJ4U wrote:
Dark Janet wrote:Mandy got a pistol. What if she's going to shoot Mimi? It's gonna be tough. And you guys are right that Junior pleads not to kill Mimi.

Yes she has a pistol, yes she is going to shoot Mimi no ifs, and i would be shocked as hell if junior would even consider going against his mother's wishes. i mean according to the story line this is only like a week after him being a cry baby in his mother's arms.
*shrug* it's been a long week then. If there was ever time in Junior's life where he's had to grow up, it would be now. Also we don't actually know how long it's been. I'd like to think that Mimi and Jeff held out for a bit.
I'd believe it if Junior came running and stood in Mandys way. Not bravely mind you, more like, I'm scared as shit but here I am... Then I hope Many shoots him, knocks him out, Mimi is imprisoned, Junior is super grounded.

Postby Dark Janet » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:13 am

@Imosa: Uh, I think Mandy attempts to shoot Mimi, and then Junior rushes to save Mimi. Then he got shot. Holy hell, there's violence going on.
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!