Frickin' Laserbeams

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Frickin' Laserbeams

Postby Imosa » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:42 am

Blood Lord wrote:
sinistra-sundown wrote:In the comic Junior doesn't have special powers YET. But as you can see here he has red wings in Afterbirth. And I don't think they come from his Nergal.

The red wings are just an evloutionary part of the Nergal Demon. Jr isn't a solid Nergal either, but has been fused with the Reaper powers. So what we might be seeing here is an advanced stage of that fusion.

Where do you get this from? Personally I don't have a clue where the wings could come from but I doubt they come from Nergle powers because their pallet is strictly blank and green.

@daviso: Or we could save ourselves the trouble and let your comments sink into obscurity like those of the many other posters besides you. That would probably be best for all of us.

Postby Lonemartin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:57 am

BILLY! :(((( Weird that Robot Mandy cares though. Or am I missing sumthing here?

Postby daviso452 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:14 pm

sinistra-sundown wrote:
daviso452 wrote:Either way, sinistra-sundown, the battle begins between you and I to see who is right. A battle which Griddles has already decided a winner. Be ready. :twisted:

Uhhhh, what? o.O

I feel as though this whole arguement is mainly between you and me, and I thought it was kind of cool to have a rival.

Postby Gato » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:00 pm

daviso452 wrote:this is fun!

Stop. Double. Posting. It's completely unnecessary when you have an edit button at your disposal.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby sinistra-sundown » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:55 pm

daviso452 wrote:I feel as though this whole arguement is mainly between you and me, and I thought it was kind of cool to have a rival.

Uhm, yea, just because I'm telling you what I think doesn't make me your "rival" or something. xD

Postby Unlimited » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:31 pm

sinistra-sundown wrote:
daviso452 wrote:I feel as though this whole arguement is mainly between you and me, and I thought it was kind of cool to have a rival.

Uhm, yea, just because I'm telling you what I think doesn't make me your "rival" or something. xD

I'll tell you what I think of you and daviso: You're okay and daviso needs to chill.

OMG!!! Does this make us 'rivals'?!
Memento mori

Postby Archrival » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:19 pm

For someone to be your rival you have to be equals and no member in this section is my equal....

Daviso is so not Sinistra's rival as 1. Daviso has only 7 posts and 2. Sinistra has over a hundred.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby darkman307 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:32 pm

i belive EVRYONE missed the most inportmant arrumation an genetical dodge proving tha jr is not billys son me awnser......look at his nose....then at billys....and then billys father and the rest of his desendats no it is INPOSSIBLE

Postby Archrival » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:34 pm

darkman307 wrote:i belive EVRYONE missed the most inportmant arrumation an genetical dodge proving tha jr is not billys son me awnser......look at his nose....then at billys....and then billys father and the rest of his desendats no it is INPOSSIBLE

That's been said before same as Jr. being Timmy Turner's son, and it's IMPOSSIBLE and IMPORTANT.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Unlimited » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:35 pm

darkman307 wrote:i belive EVRYONE missed the most inportmant arrumation an genetical dodge proving tha jr is not billys son me awnser......look at his nose....then at billys....and then billys father and the rest of his desendats no it is INPOSSIBLE

Well, at least Jr is not some kind of NewType from the Gundam universe where there is a project where one can choose what their child may look like.
Memento mori

Postby Archrival » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Or like The Sims series.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby sinistra-sundown » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:44 pm

You know what I think? Not even Bleed or Grids know who Juniors actual father is. XD

Postby daviso452 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:27 pm

sinistra-sundown wrote:You know what I think? Not even Bleed or Grids know who Juniors actual father is. XD

Finally something we agree on.

I feel as though I have been acting like a troll, or rather a dude with a fire starter and a can of gasoline. However, as Sinistra said, it is possible that neither Bleed nor Grids know whoa Jr's dad is, and I honestly doubt that logic is an effective tool in this situation. Let us drop this subject and wait and see what the future holds.

Peace! :grin:

Postby Imosa » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:32 am

sinistra-sundown wrote:You know what I think? Not even Bleed or Grids know who Juniors actual father is. XD

Ya know, I doubt any character will provide a satisfying answer. At this point it has to be something completely different. It seems too late to introduce a new character. Then again, Nergal said he knew his dad.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Imosa wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:
sinistra-sundown wrote:In the comic Junior doesn't have special powers YET. But as you can see here he has red wings in Afterbirth. And I don't think they come from his Nergal.

The red wings are just an evloutionary part of the Nergal Demon. Jr isn't a solid Nergal either, but has been fused with the Reaper powers. So what we might be seeing here is an advanced stage of that fusion.

Where do you get this from? Personally I don't have a clue where the wings could come from but I doubt they come from Nergle powers because their pallet is strictly blank and green.

What other powers would JR inhert? None. He has his Reaper powers from Grim, and the Nergal Demon from Minnie. What I am saying is that the two eventually merge into something greater, because Jr is NOT a Nergal Demon, nor is he a Reaper any more, but something far, far more advance then either of the two. He's a hybrid. A Nergal Reaper. As Jr grows older then the two powers will reconcil and eventually merge into one manifestation. Similar to Illidan in Warcraft; who after consuming the skull of Gul'dan, ceased to be a night elf, but wasn't a demon anymore either, but something far more different. With Jr, and any other hybrid, I expect the same results, a merging of power into something far more then any of the other two.

The only other sugestion is if Jr can absorb and keep powers as a result of the merging between his powers as a Reaper, and those of a Nergal Demon. We say the Reapinator use Ghostly Wail back on DD, but it showed no evidence of being able to retain those power.

I'm getting most of this from observation and common sense with philosophical reasoning. Its how I roll.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Xi-1 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Sounds good, Blood Lord. As does everything else you say.

Because of the association with the colour red I thought that Junior might have the ability to absorb others' powers, as though through osmosis. The specific target of whom I thought of first was Mimi. She is such a tease. Even though she has never gotten close enough to Junior for that. Not yet, anyway. While it would be fun to stack powers, there is a point when it becomes too much, and thankfully this is not Dragonball.

Besides, how much more powerful an enemy does Junior have to make than... HIM?

Now Mimi's top matches her bottom. But red suits her better than pink.

Now, where'd that Listerine go?
A Page Flipper

Postby Imosa » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Blood Lord wrote:What other powers would JR inhert? None. He has his Reaper powers from Grim, and the Nergal Demon from Minnie. What I am saying is that the two eventually merge into something greater, because Jr is NOT a Nergal Demon, nor is he a Reaper any more, but something far, far more advance then either of the two. He's a hybrid. A Nergal Reaper. As Jr grows older then the two powers will reconcil and eventually merge into one manifestation. Similar to Illidan in Warcraft; who after consuming the skull of Gul'dan, ceased to be a night elf, but wasn't a demon anymore either, but something far more different. With Jr, and any other hybrid, I expect the same results, a merging of power into something far more then any of the other two.

The only other sugestion is if Jr can absorb and keep powers as a result of the merging between his powers as a Reaper, and those of a Nergal Demon. We say the Reapinator use Ghostly Wail back on DD, but it showed no evidence of being able to retain those power.

I'm getting most of this from observation and common sense with philosophical reasoning. Its how I roll.
Oh ok, thats fair enough.

Postby stratus » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Xi-1 wrote:Sounds good, Blood Lord. As does everything else you say.

Because of the association with the colour red I thought that Junior might have the ability to absorb others' powers, as though through osmosis.

nergal demons have been proven capable of replicating powers / attacks after absorbing samples of them (after 1st being hit by them) such as the case with dannys ghostly wail or his full power ecto blast

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!