Put Time In A Beetle

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Put Time In A Beetle

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:59 pm

I bet you came up with a few that you thought would work, but... *puts on shades* no pun in ten did.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Sarahbark » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:24 pm

pwned-by-twilight wrote:I bet you came up with a few that you thought would work, but... *puts on shades* no pun in ten did.

You, my good sir (or lady) has just won the duct tape and sunglasses badge of awesomness (GEEZ I need to stop watching MacGyver -.-)
There's a plan?
I don't know yet, I haven't finished talking.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:41 pm

I am man! HEAR ME KICK!! WITH MAH FIST!!!

And you are too kind.
An Optimist

Postby Sarahbark » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:07 am

pwned-by-twilight wrote:I am man! HEAR ME KICK!! WITH MAH FIST!!!

And you are too kind.

This post...it amuses me.

And *in a German accent* You're velcome *poofs away*
There's a plan?
I don't know yet, I haven't finished talking.

Postby stratus » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:00 am

rac7d wrote:so does the beetle know that one of his comrades has been destryoed..
actually it feels weird that hes not talking i though he could

i dont think the robot forces care about each other or at least very little. seems like they are only concerned with the cause. but the centipedes seem to haves feelings since they care about samantha. most of the invading robots are still alive in the school. i think only one was killed by samurai jack and another left to have a 1 on 1 fight with monkey.

Postby mrguymiah » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:35 pm

So that one guy was the ONLY one with a Noisy Cricket? You'd think that, if they're defending something so important, they'd all be equipped with noisy Crickets...

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:34 pm

If you were guarding a target, why the hell would you equip EVERYONE, with the super gun? You give the guns out to qualified individuals. Good hell, think tactically for a minute.

Consider the inteligence in playing firefight in Halo Reach, and giving everyone a Spartan Lazer and an assult rifle. You don't have a very wide range of options to take care of the unknown threats that are heading your way. So you assign one guy as the long range, another as the short range, an anti-armor guy, and a standard trooper/backup. That way you can cover and deal with a wider range of threats then just everyone having the most powerful weapon possible.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Unlimited » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:52 am

Blood Lord wrote:Consider the inteligence in playing firefight in Halo Reach, and giving everyone a Spartan Lazer and an assult rifle. You don't have a very wide range of options to take care of the unknown threats that are heading your way. So you assign one guy as the long range, another as the short range, an anti-armor guy, and a standard trooper/backup. That way you can cover and deal with a wider range of threats then just everyone having the most powerful weapon possible.

I remember trying to do something like that in a game once. Forgot the name though.
It was fun and wicked for a while...

...until I got butchered.
Memento mori

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Aww man, Bell took the Noisy Cricket... and his sunglasses. Nobody takes an Agent's sunglasses! Enter K and J with Atomizers and the original Cricket with silencer attached.

Ah, I wondered where'd the bomb go. Now for the other mystery: where's Blossom?
A Page Flipper

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:10 pm

I've been wondering that same question for the past few weeks now.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Omniczar » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:47 pm

My guess is that that is one really damn deep hole.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Xi-1 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Question: How many Powerpuffs does it take to disarm a bomb?
Answer: All of them, because on top of everything they need a distraction for the bad guys as well.
Alternate Answer: It's not a Powerpuff who does it, but a Boy Genius.
A Page Flipper

Postby Dark Janet » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Omniczar wrote:My guess is that that is one really damn deep hole.
Dude, where the hell have you been? What were you doing?
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Dark Janet wrote:
Dude, where the hell have you been? What were you doing?

Here, let me help you feel stupid.

Xi-1 wrote:where's Blossom?

Right there. He is answering the question to why its taking Blossom so long to reach Bell and this situation. Omni isn't clueless. He isn't being stupid. He and everyone else are aware of what is going on. However, one has to beg the question of why its taking a superhero so long to reach Bell, who can travel at speeds faster than sound.

Its a type of rhetorical question making fun of the situation, Bleed's planning, and the anticpation that the event is producing.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:35 am

Blood Lord always makes me smile while expressing his grand logic.
An Optimist

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Oh, 'Time in a Bottle' took long enough for me to figure that one out.
A Page Flipper

Postby justdance2fan » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:30 pm

when is the next one :D this is sooo cool

Postby shadow doom911 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:20 pm

your so alsome at making comics :(

Postby shadow doom911 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:28 pm

oh and is bell a powerpuff girl or something

Postby Unlimited » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:47 pm

shadow doom911 wrote:oh and is bell a powerpuff girl or something

Yes, she's a PowerPuff.

And don't double post. Use the EDIT button.
Memento mori

Postby stratus » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:42 am

im a bit surprised that a robot can make drool. anyways i think there be some more skilled and or familiar characters on the other side of that door. maybe an appearance from agent J, K, Zed, the worms, heck it woulndt surprise me to see grandpa Max in there too. Plumbers do specialize in Alien affairs

Postby Imosa » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:11 pm

@Blood Lord: She was asking Omniczar why he had been absent. She wasn't commenting on his post, or the page.

@stratus: I think they are cyborgs, not just robots.

Postby Xi-1 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Hmm, J with a 'pucker up Buttercup' - type of line as he's lining up a bead with the original Cricket? Oh course, Buttercup herself is busy at the moment, but that might shift Bell's attention to Blossom. The inclusion of the Omnitrix in 'Grim Tales' does have the possibility of opening up appearances of 'Ben 10' characters. Maybe Bleedman and BeeAre would be kind enough to supply a hook-in as to how Mandy acquired it.

Being the skilled operative that he is, Grampa Max would probably say something along the lines of 'since you're here, you don't need a warning' before he opens up with a handheld Null Void Projector. Just because we won't see Ben doesn't mean we won't see the kids Max trained and inducted into the Plumbers (Manny, Helen, Alan). It's not his first fight against children either. Of course, the bad guys still have their own portal.

Cyborgs? Could be right: we know Sam is one.
A Page Flipper

Postby mrguymiah » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:55 am

@Blood Lord

What I meant is, have them diversified, but have them each with a noisy cricket as a back up weapon. I mean, that thing is small, a soldier carrying an shoulder mounted weapon could drop that and pull out the nc quickly, if needed. I'm not saying use that as a primary. That WOULD be ridiculous.

Postby Omniczar » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:02 pm

mrguymiah wrote:@Blood Lord

What I meant is, have them diversified, but have them each with a noisy cricket as a back up weapon. I mean, that thing is small, a soldier carrying an shoulder mounted weapon could drop that and pull out the nc quickly, if needed. I'm not saying use that as a primary. That WOULD be ridiculous.

Not really ridiculous. As I recall Agent J only got the Noisy Cricket when he began at the MIB agency.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!