Frickin' Laserbeams

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Frickin' Laserbeams

Postby sinistra-sundown » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:12 pm

jetson wrote:am i the only one that notices Hellboys hand in the background?

No, everyone does.

Postby KronosMancer » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:45 pm

"Klatu, Barata, Ni....*cough**cough*"

Yes this book was introduced in Evil Dead with the main character Bruce Cambell known in the movie as Ash he works at s-mart. At the end of Evil dead his girlfriend is dead and his evil hand is chopped off. In evil dead 2 he is sucked into a portal that sends him back in time. in army of darkness he summons the undead by saying the wrong phrase before picking up the book and kicks the events into place that cause the first two movies.

BTW all these three hilarious movies (first two meant to be horror but they are funny as hell) can be found on DVD yes even the evil dead ones lucky me i have all three lol

Postby daviso452 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Jetson, you're not alone.

Sinestra, Billy died but was kicked out of both heaven and hell and last we heard of him was that he was a free spirit.

I know it is horribly creepy and disturbing, but Jr. didn't have any special powers, did he? He got his demon powers from Minnie, but had none of his own, so his dad likely does not have anything special.

Him may have known about Billy and will use him as leverage against Mandy (and Jr if he finds out Billy is his dad) to get what he wants, a.k.a. Grim's sythe, a new hand, control of the kingdom, and so on.

Mandy never called Billy a friend, but as seen in the movie "Big Boogey Adventure," a fear of Mandy's is allowing her comrades to die. Plus, she was worried about her kids early on in the series, so she ISN'T a heartless bitch.

PWN! (jk)

Postby Andres1994 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:48 pm

no. you're not
I wonder how it was that took it from mandy helboy
poor hellboy
= (
I also do not want to imagine as he removed his hand from knives to fredy kruger

Postby Andres1994 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:04 pm

anime lover wrote:
samsurai wrote:
Andres1994 wrote:I could identify each object in the windows

1.-red hand of hellboy Pidre
2.-a given Uguibugui
3.-where Mimi goes to the mirror is the Spear of Destiny from the movie constantine
4 .- hand knives Fredi Cruger

the book of the last case, I have not the slightest idea, if someone has an idea that the book Inform.

isnt that book the talking book of fanboy and chumchum

no its from a movie called evil dead

The book of the dead from the movie 'Evil Dead' does not convince me much. But the book said samsurai might be that, but do not understand why mandy wants it.

Postby sinistra-sundown » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Argh, where is Blood Lord when you need him? >.<
daviso452 wrote:Jetson, you're not alone.
Sinistra, Billy died but was kicked out of both heaven and hell and last we heard of him was that he was a free spirit.

Learn to spell my name right. xP

So even if he has a free spirit, his body is dead.
daviso452 wrote:I know it is horribly creepy and disturbing, but Jr. didn't have any special powers, did he? He got his demon powers from Minnie, but had none of his own, so his dad likely does not have anything special.

In the comic Junior doesn't have special powers YET. But as you can see here he has red wings in Afterbirth. And I don't think they come from his Nergal.
Billy doesn't have red wings.

So we have two arguments aiganst this theory.
daviso452 wrote:Him may have known about Billy and will use him as leverage against Mandy (and Jr if he finds out Billy is his dad) to get what he wants, a.k.a. Grim's sythe, a new hand, control of the kingdom, and so on.

Even if Mandy cared about Billy, she doesn't care enough to give HIM what he wants.

Postby Shradow » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:28 pm

It's partially hydrogenated!

Postby VariusMayhem » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Oh! Look! It's the Necronomicon! The REAL Facebook! :twisted:
There are 2 kinds of people: Sheeps and wolves... Which of both are you? Image

Postby konata50 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:52 pm

if danny does something to big clockwork will punish him but if he helps mimi out by helping her save jeff maybe she will become dannies hench-girl
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Zwei » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:55 pm

I take it she's lactose intolerant. lol

Postby konata50 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:36 am

anyway where the heck is Billy in i know i am asking VERY late! is he dead or not important cause he is an idiot?
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby kimmemour » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:39 am

daviso452 wrote:
sinistra-sundown wrote:
daviso452 wrote:I still say that Him sent Mimi to get Billy because he is Jr.'s actual father and both Jr. and Mandy will want him back. How close am I Griddles?

No. Just no.

Why not? We know that Mandy isn't a heartless b**ch because she cares for her kids, so why wouldn't she care for the one and only person she has ever been able to call a friend? Plus, Mandy likes to control things and would've wanted to make sure she knew where Billy was. Last thing, the part about being Jr.'s dad, would anyone truly be surprised if Mandy slept with Billy? It's a creepy thought but is it really far-fetched?

P.S. Again, how close am I Griddles?

ok i was mistaken no mandy did not sleep with billy

Postby Imosa » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:08 pm

A good rule of thumb. The answer to any question of the form "Am I the only one that notices [blank]?" is No.

Postby Zwei » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:15 pm

daviso452 wrote:
sinistra-sundown wrote:
daviso452 wrote:I still say that Him sent Mimi to get Billy because he is Jr.'s actual father and both Jr. and Mandy will want him back. How close am I Griddles?

No. Just no.

Why not? We know that Mandy isn't a heartless b**ch because she cares for her kids, so why wouldn't she care for the one and only person she has ever been able to call a friend? Plus, Mandy likes to control things and would've wanted to make sure she knew where Billy was. Last thing, the part about being Jr.'s dad, would anyone truly be surprised if Mandy slept with Billy? It's a creepy thought but is it really far-fetched?

P.S. Again, how close am I Griddles?

Would you actually expect billy to know how to get it on with any woman? I believe he donated his "swimmers" in a bank. Then Mandy and Grim happen to go to that bank to get her pregnant.

Postby Xi-1 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Billy's dead and he already got kicked out of Heaven and Hell. I think it is safe to say that HIM has absolutely no interest in the fool's soul. Also, GRIM doesn't have any powers of his own. He is undead / undying and armed with a scythe with which he harvests the souls of the dead. Junior now has his own scythe. We saw him summon it.

I think Mandy Mandroid was incorrect in her assessment of the frogourt's effectiveness:
1. They hit Mimi.
2. They pissed her off.
3. They'll probably stain her red clothes PINK.

It is also nice to see that Mimi's demonic hammerspace still functions as well as we're used to seeing it function: she summoned her mirror directly to her hand. Clearly the purpose of her 'out of the skirt' thing was a gag, with the double purpose of arousing Junior and making Minnie more angry (mostly at him) than she was before.

Sweet, but Mimi is positively Diaobolical! I'm liking her more and more.
A Page Flipper

Postby cmoparw » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:23 pm

VariusMayhem wrote:Oh! Look! It's the Necronomicon! The REAL Facebook! :twisted:

That's exactly what I said {Although i didn't know what it was called} :P Long live The Army Of Darkness }:)

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:41 pm

I liked Mimi's face when she deflected the beam back and Mandroid.

sinistra-sundown wrote:Argh, where is Blood Lord when you need him?

Who needs a ass kicking now?

daviso452 wrote:Jr. didn't have any special powers, did he?... had none of his own, so his dad likely does not have anything special.

That doesn't mean that his father is Billy, or an super powered hero (or villain) the process of turning Jr into a skeleton could have forfited all powers that Jr may have naturally been born with.

daviso452 wrote:Mandy never called Billy a friend, but as seen in the movie "Big Boogey Adventure," a fear of Mandy's is allowing her comrades to die. Plus, she was worried about her kids early on in the series, so she ISN'T a heartless bitch.

PWN! (jk)

She is a heartless bitch who only strives for power. Billy is no longer even alive, and from the given account in the flash back, died a considerable time before Grim ever approached Mandy for her hand in marriage. So therefore, Billy has no real connections with Mandy anymore. Probably since he was kicked out of Heaven and Hell, he is just wandering the Earth as a ghost. A more comfortable way is saying that billy is in Vahalla, but there is no solid lead on that.

sinistra-sundown wrote:In the comic Junior doesn't have special powers YET. But as you can see here he has red wings in Afterbirth. And I don't think they come from his Nergal.

The red wings are just an evloutionary part of the Nergal Demon. Jr isn't a solid Nergal either, but has been fused with the Reaper powers. So what we might be seeing here is an advanced stage of that fusion.

Zwei wrote: I believe he donated his "swimmers" in a bank. Then Mandy and Grim happen to go to that bank to get her pregnant.

Billy didn't go to a Sperm bank. And I doubt Mandy would choose Billy's sperm to go into her vagina to have a baby. Jr isn't Billy's son, and I'll prove that very simply right here, right now.

Billy is an idiot. Jr isn't.

Xi-1 wrote:Billy's dead and he already got kicked out of Heaven and Hell. I think it is safe to say that HIM has absolutely no interest in the fool's soul.

Exactly. Billy wouldn't help further or repair Him's plans. Whatever Mimi is after, it is because he doesn't have Jr, and needs an object to replace that part. Billy CANNOT fit into that plan.

Whoever thinks otherwise needs to go jump off a bridge and rid us of their stupidity.

Postby Zwei » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Zwei wrote: I believe he donated his "swimmers" in a bank. Then Mandy and Grim happen to go to that bank to get her pregnant.

Billy didn't go to a Sperm bank. And I doubt Mandy would choose Billy's sperm to go into her vagina to have a baby. Jr isn't Billy's son, and I'll prove that very simply right here, right now.

Billy is an idiot. Jr isn't.

I know that, i was just saying. Out of all the TV I've seen, stupid people can do unpredictable things. Like
getting kicked out of Heaven and Hell.

Postby Imosa » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:50 pm

I also get the feeling that Bleedman wants to remove Billy from the story, which is why he was addressed early in the story, killed off, and then forgotten. Bleedman is trying to make something dark and edgy and Billy was just too hard to work with. As far as I'm concerned Billy will never show up in the comic.

Postby DJ4U » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:19 pm

To all those who think Junior's father is Billy just stop and think about it. I don't think Mandy would want something that stupid to go inside her (if you think it isn't hereditary just look at billy's dad). besides that would go against the whole idea of her raising a "super powered children" army.
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Imosa wrote:I also get the feeling that Bleedman wants to remove Billy from the story, which is why he was addressed early in the story, killed off, and then forgotten. Bleedman is trying to make something dark and edgy and Billy was just too hard to work with. As far as I'm concerned Billy will never show up in the comic.

Bingo.

Now drop this subject and move on to something better.

Postby Gato » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:25 pm

I was going to post something about the flagrant double posting in this thread, but, all is well, as Bloodlord is here.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby daviso452 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:44 am

Damn! I was never completely serious about billy being Jr's dad! I never admitted it because I wanted to see if the idead would spread, which it did! No one came to my side, though, but I don't care. However, I am going to troll the site if it turns out I'm right. I probably won't, but I'll still gloat. If i'm wrong, I will accept any and all those who wish to ridicule me and rub it in that I was wrong.

Either way, sinistra-sundown, the battle begins between you and I to see who is right. A battle which Griddles has already decided a winner. Be ready. :twisted:

Postby daviso452 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:48 am

this is fun!

Postby sinistra-sundown » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:10 am

daviso452 wrote:Either way, sinistra-sundown, the battle begins between you and I to see who is right. A battle which Griddles has already decided a winner. Be ready. :twisted:

Uhhhh, what? o.O

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!