The Odyssey of Colburn et al. OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The Odyssey of Colburn et al. OOC

Postby Fummoffu » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Sorry for taking this long, DC. Having a bit of writer's block.
"Haha"
Buy Gold
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby DaCrum » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:52 pm

It's all good, take your time.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Belwicket » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:34 am

I added to her again. Is she good enough yet?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby DaCrum » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Almost there, just sort of explain what you mean by entrance and exit on the skills, and see if you can think of more skills. I mean, look at what my guy has.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Belwicket » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:36 pm

I added more, can't think of much right now, got D&D on the brain.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby DaCrum » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Is there still interest?
Escape will make me God.

Postby Belwicket » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Yes, I've been waiting for what I still need to finish on my CS.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby DaCrum » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Regardless, I need more people.

Iris was interested, still waiting on both Tuor's and Fummo's. School's starting to start to so... HTFU.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Tuor » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:17 am

Name: Edward 'Teach' Jerome Grayson II

Sex: Male

Brief Personality:
Teach is a gentleman. He aspires to follow the ancient guidelines of etiquette, honour and refinement. As such he tries to be polite to most, or at least not out right rude, and congenial. This means he also does not relish violence and will general try to avoid it until pushed to the brink.

Brief History:
Edward's family was wealthy and fairly influential on earth. They left with the first wave of refugees and upon arriving on the the new planet there influence and wealth only grew. They ran one of the largest firearm manufactories on earth and brought their technology with them. Most of the first wave brought weapons with them, but as they began to fail Grayson's Guns was one of the only firearm companies active on the new world. Their wealth and power grew. Edward was born into the family near the height of their power. He was given an excellent, private education and instruction in the family business and the use of its products. As things began turn for the worst on the planet some of his father's influence wained, but people still needed guns. Eventually though discontent grew and the family's manor was raided and his father killed. Edward had managed to escape.

Skills:
Deadeye - Teach is exceptionally skilled with all types of firearms, quick on the draw and with lethal accuracy.

Perfect Gent - Teach is skilled in all things expected of a gentleman. Playing an instrument, writing, etiquette etc.

Horsemanship - Part of his more classical training entailed mastering the art of horseback riding

Equipment:
x 2 Colt Single Action Army Revolvers
x 2 Belts of ammo
x 1 Bowie Knife
x 1 Winchester Model 1894
x1 Camp Set (tent, sleeping bag, flint and tinder, etc)
X2 Spare sets of clothing
Last edited by Tuor on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby DaCrum » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:16 pm

Tuor, accepted.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Belwicket » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:25 pm

I've been trying to think of what else to add but I'm drawing a blank.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby DaCrum » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Just keep working on it. There's no deadline yet.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Belwicket » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:37 pm

I'm trying but I'm stuck.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Previous

Return to Role Playing