Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ IC - Now to Take Sides

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Just Between You and Me: Reprise ~ IC - Now to Take Sides

Postby Slipslash » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:25 pm

//Red Max\\

"..." There is a moment of silence as Tommy tells him the girls whereabouts are unknown. "Go into my room, and get onto the computer, you know the password, there's a GPS tracking program on there. Use that and and GO fucking find them or least tell me where they fucking are, and AFTER this I'm going to have a talk with you about PROTECTING HIGH GODDAMN PRIORITY TARGETS." He pauses for a moment, to calm down, rubbing his temples before returning to the phone.

"As for the other shit, it's either a physical take-over or some....diplomatic crap...I only have a name on the guy, Tom keep your ear to the goddamn ground will'ya? I found this shit out and I'm layin low. Anyways, do that real quick and tell me where the hell they are." Red said, waiting in worried...yes worried anticipation on hearing about the two's where-abouts. He had not taken this into account
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Tuor » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:44 pm

// Tommy Cobb \\

Tommy transfered the call to his earpiece and left the room, pointing firmly to the ground telling the Black Devils to stay where they were. He took the stairs to the second floor two at a time and roughly shoved the door to Red's office open. Rushing to the desk he woke up the computer and typed the password in. He quickly searched for the GPS program and opened it. Tommy was a bit pissed off. He was away from Red and the girls on Jerry's own orders. The program showed an over head map of the city. Tommy maneuvered the view to get an address.
"All right boss, uhhh, it says, 1256 Hastings. At a club, Villainous. Except spelled all fucked up. V-i-l-'-L-a-i-n-o-u-s." he muttered quirking his eyebrow at the spelling and the name itself. Melodramatic much? Jesus."Sorry, boss, I was occupied checkin' on the good doctor. Anyhow, should I take the Black Devils over there?"
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Marquis de Soth » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Monk

The thin, blind man kept his hand outstretched towards Samantha's voice. "Do not worry, Miss Samantha, I can promise you that we shall return to your home with ample time to spare." With the new surge of conviction and determination, the shier and more awkward inner Monk was banished once again, replaced with the mask that he was more used to wearing. As he stood up, he almost looked a little bigger, as if his resolve was manifesting itself in sheer presence. His voice was reminiscent of distant thunder, quiet and powerful "Do not worry about the time of night, I can promise you that you will be safe so long that you are with me." What Monk spoke was the truth, so long as Samantha was with him, he would make sure that no evil befell her in the night. Monk was going to take the young woman on a journey of discovery that would help to open her eyes. He could only hope that doing so would also soften her heart towards the plight of his people, though he doubted that he would ever hold her in enough trust to reveal himself to her. Monk seriously doubted that there was anyone alive that he would reveal his status as a hybrid to. He repeated his request, "Please Miss Samantha, you must come with me"
Marquis de Soth

Postby Slipslash » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:08 pm

/Jerry Red Max\\

"Yeah, do just that. But bring enough back-up for a full on fire-fight. Say you're there for the companies property...and if he doubt its, ask him to see Kala, she should have a brand beneath her left-shoulder blade, with our Trident on her, use that as evidence. Mattie...well you know she belongs just as well. Just over there as quick. as you fucking. can. I don't like that Lune guy....hear creepy stories and shit out of his business...swear to god if anything bad has happened to them....that's MY fucking job, not his. Yeah he may also try and push you over since he thinks I'm dead, don't fall for his shit, you're there to scope out the competition...and get my girls, that's that." Red drawled on angry at times and cool and collected at others, this entire business really starting to look a lot more then he had bargained for...not that he cared. He wanted things settled before he made his move on anything at fucking all. He tapped his hands as he spoke...the steady ticking of the clock on the wall starting to get on his nerves....he felt so..useless, but... sacrifices had to be made, if Red's plan was to be as smashing a hit as he thought it would be.

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:35 pm

-Carlos-
Getting back into his car, Carlos mulled over what he had learned, and what he could do. First step was to contact a few friends and step up security; he didn't need to share Red's fate. Second was to find a way to deal with Lune. He wasn't sure who else he might move in on, and Carlos certainly didn't want it to be him. The best choice, Carlos thought as he speed away, is to get my hands of some of Red's assets. That Lune's going after some I do believe, so anything I get helps me and denies him. Besides, it should be fairly well up for grabs. Contacting agents of his via smartphone, Carlos did a few quick searches into Red Max, the Red Trident, and most of all, the Red Devils. A nasty bunch, but one of the toughest groups in the city. By the time he'd make it back home, he'd already gotten a name. Tommy Cobb. While he'd probably be better off talking to Jeremy about the brothel, Tommy was certainly in charge of most things right now.

Changing his clothes to more standard attire for him, Carlos called up the Club, preferably someone who could get him through quick. "Hello, I'm urgently looking for, eh, Tommy Cobb? I've got an important business deal for him." If that didn't work, he supposed he'd need to find a more direct approach, but for now maybe his luck would pull through. Carlos looked into a mirror, straightening his hair and giving himself a grin and a whisper while he moved the phone away for a second. "Oh, what a dashing figure."
For the Greater Good

Postby Tuor » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:51 pm

// Tommy Cobb \\
"All right, got it. I'll just wait for your call then, Jerry?" he asked, he wasn't sure how he was supposed to get a hold of the boss again, and he wasn't sure if he'd want to give out a number. Tommy's mind was already working. Trying to figure out how to play this. Showing up openly kitted out and looking for a fight going into another guy's turf was not the way to go. Not in this case. He prolly wasn't some scum to be intimidated. There was a little tap on the door and Tommy looked up. One of the club guards was standing there, fiddling with his hands.
"What? Spit it out."

"Someone on the ph-phone for you."

Tommy frowned

"Who?"

"I dunno…"

"You think I'm gonna fucking go down there and waste my time when I don't even know what shmuck want my time? Do I look like I'm sitting around jackin' off up here?"

The man looked down and his shoes and mumbled. Tommy took it for a "no".

"Go find out the the fuck it is and come back. Jesus."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:12 pm

-Carlos-
After talking for a short bit and waiting, Carlos tapped his foot, still adjusting his appearance in the mirror as he awaited a reply. He half expected to have to deal with various people, but it seemed this line went through quickly.
"Who is this?"

Carlos grinned on the other side of the phone. "Carlos Bianchi. You may have heard of me. I run the Corona Blanca." He said, accent thick. "Important business, yeah?"
For the Greater Good

Postby counterfeitself » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Jeremy Cornwall

A meal? Looking at his watch, he was unsure of what he could have interrupted. "I am terribly sorry for interrupting you. I was just calling as I recently talked to Mr Jerry Max's lawyer and he'd said you had acquired his club. As a friend of Mr Max's and someone with a large investment in his club, I just thought it would be good to talk to you personally. I am not sure if you've heard of me, but there are those that say I'm the man behind the brothels. I free up assets, make the dreams come true. I divert investors to the blossoming industry, for a price of course, but it benefits all, does it not? I am not sure if you would be interested in my services, but I must say that I am intrigued by you and felt it would be a privilege to talk to such an esteemed businessman such as yourself." Sometimes a little flattery went a long way. Although it was a half-truth. This man had dealt with his biggest problem, trying to recover after the loss of his biggest partner. Sure Red was a madman with his less than legal exploits causing the recent traumatic events to himself, Mina and his company, but the man had had the best retention of it's personnel, despite the awful job, he kept well over 90% of his "workers" over a year, and most of those were due to deaths more than anything else. With that club changing hands, perhaps it would stay the same, perhaps it wouldn't, but if he could market it right to investors, with a new owner, one that was not gangster, who could he be to say no? Although he knew very little about Lune, this would mean his investors would know even less, and the less they knew the better.

Postby Belwicket » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Samantha Waterson: Monk's Request

"If you say so." she sighed, taking his hand. "But if this is one of those trips that's supposed to change my look on the hybrids, I doubt it will work." She told him as she began heading for the door, still holding his hand, and handed the blind man his staff. Something told her that she should tell him she's a hybrid but she quickly discarded the idea, silently cursing at herself.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Marquis de Soth » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:35 am

Monk

Monk took Samantha's hand and firmly held it, maintaining a secure but not overbearing grip. His hands were rough and calloused from years of training and work. The grim look on his face faded once he had her hand in his and it was replaced with a warm and reassuring smile, not unlike one worn by a parent encouraging a child. He gratefully accepted his staff from Samantha, glad to have its reassuring presence with him again. He left his other meager effects at the apartment, fully expecting to come back for them later. He led Samantha to the door and waited for her to help him open it. Once outside, Monk led her further out into the city, picking his way out with the help of his staff. He kept at a smooth pace, not tugging Samantha along but also not moving slowly. He was keeping a strict vigil, his sensitive ears straining to pick up every sound from under his hat. If one could see through the hat, they would see that his ears were standing ready and alert, occasionally twitching when they would pick up an odd sound. As they traveled, he only spoke once of his own accord, "We must move swiftly, though we should be safe, we do not want to invite danger."
Marquis de Soth

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:33 am

{Vil'Lainous Suite. Talking to Corn}

Lunecious opened his mouth, getting ready to respond when he noticed one of his guards diverting attention to an earpiece. He paused a moment, arching an eyebrow. Not many subjects could distract his guards from Lune's immediate, personal safety. He decided to wait while he took care of this Cornholer. "Firstly, I do not actually have interest in anything you might have done previously with any of these nasty and illegal brothels..." Lune smirked a bit, wondering if this Jeremy was this open-lipped all the time. "Secondly, nice try at subtlety, but kissing ass doesn't work with me. I prefer cold, sharp business tactics in any of my employees."

Lunecious turned, leaning back against his bar. "That said, I have only managed to assess a couple of smaller properties to the late Mr. Max. As I've yet to discern the conditions of his club and other locations, I cannot make any decision toward your proposal at this time. But once I need an advertising agency for the local area, I'll be sure to think of you." Lunecious grinned a bit, hoping Jeremy really hadn't called him out of the blue with such a feeble idea.

"Is there any other business you would wish to discuss?" Lune glanced over to his guard, noticing the man was visibly agitated by some bit of news.
Demon of Elru

Postby Belwicket » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:47 pm

Samantha Waterson: Following Monk

Samantha didn't speak as she followed the man, listening for danger as well. She was looking around as well, taking in the sights as well as watching for anything suspicious. After he spoke, she nodded, then remembered he was blind. "Yeah, danger's not good at this time of night." She yawned but tried to stay awake as she followed the blind man.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Villain » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Michael Caselman: Single House apartment

Lying on his bed Michael was a still motionless stone. A muffled vibrating noise coming from a pillow lying on the floor. Eventually the vibrating clock pushed the pillow out of the way to let itself ring infront of Michaels attempt at staying asleep akin to someone saying "come at me bro". After a while it was to much to bare and he shut it off, moving out of his bedroom to get ready for the rest of the day. Quickly getting dressed he picks up Ol Bessy and his 316 Rifle before heading to the kitchen and eating a few bars of food awkwardly. Heading to his garage he picks up his phone along the way, mumbling under his breath "Guess there's no work today" before opening the door to the garage.

Several different locks and defenses were implanted to the garage, making it the most protected part of his apartment. Considering how easy it was to steal his bike it was no surprise how many precautions he would take to keep his precious safe. Unlocking everything he hops on his bike and heads out to a shooting range in the country, little more then a fence with some cans on it and a scarecrow nearby but it would do. It would atleast give him some time to kill while he waits for his employer to give him a job.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Tuor » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:14 pm

// Tommy Cobb \\

"And what would the nature of this business be, sir?"

The receptionist asked Carlos

Meanwhile Tommy had relocked Red's computer and moved back to his office. He was addressing the Black Devils as he stood in front of his desk. One arm folded across his chest, the other raised as he stroked his chin. It was all starting to unfold in his head.

"We've got to take back something that belongs to us. Some of our more valuable livestock have been scooped up, it seems. Now we aint just gonna go in guns blazing, so some of you are gonna have to actually wear your suits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Marquis de Soth » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Monk

Monk traversed the streets, not slowing down until he reached more familiar ground. He purposely neglected to tell Samantha where he was leading her, though it must have been a new experience to have someone who is blind leading the seeing instead of the other way around. He was going to lead her to a family that he knew quite well. They were living in poverty, hybrids trying to hide themselves from the harsh world around them. Monk empathized with them and tried to help them whenever he could. He knew that the hard part would be to convince the family to meet with Samantha. As they walked at a slower pace, Monk suddenly stopped and spoke without facing Samantha. They were still some distance from the family's home so Monk knew that they would not be put in any risk before Monk got his assurance. "Before we go any further Miss Samantha, I must have your solemn vow. You must never speak to anyone about who or what you will see tonight. Give me your word." Monk generally favored the most non-violent approach to solutions but he knew that if Samantha spoke about this to anyone else, it would spell disaster for the family. He was taking a large risk but he had to be sure. Once he had received Samantha's word, he would have to undertake the difficult process of convincing the family to risk themselves for Monk.
Marquis de Soth

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Kala Porter – Lune’s room – Innocence lost

Losing all sense of propriety, Kala rushed over to her friend’s side, Mattie! She tried to pull the restraints off her friend’s slender arm I’m sorry, Mattie! She used her teeth to rip her ribbon in half and tied it tightly underneath the cuffs to slow the flow of blood.
She was pushed over when the double was pushed into Mattie and Kala watched in horror as Lune easily killed the man he had been so affectionate with earlier. The double landed on her lap and cradled the limp body. She stared at the strangely calm man as her hand limply lay on Matilda’s bound arm. How could he be so cruel….
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Belwicket » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Samantha Waterson: Promise

"I'll promise not to tell anyone," she told him, "if you have to tell me where we're going." She thought it was a smart idea for her. After she left her mother's farm, it was always survival for herself. She wouldn't let anyone know she was a hybrid if she couldn't trust them and, because of that, she often acted as if hybrids were the worst species. "And I would really prefer if you would at least look in my direction when speaking to me." she said, trying to turn him around.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Slipslash » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:48 pm

//Jerry Red\\

"Anyways, that should be it for now...I'm going to milk these rumors about my death for just a bit longer, probably scare a few little shits who think they can push our business over since I'm "dead"...fat lot that'll get them. I'll keep ya informed, and you do the same, emails, texts or calls whatever works.---CLICK"

Red put down the receiver and rubbed his eyes...he still had some more business to do. First of which to give that slimy bastard Cromwell a little present, making sure the ground-line was plugged into a small encrypter he dialed his offices. Since Red's line wasn't official or anything he got put to one of his secretaries, this worked for Red. The broad started off with her normal introductory welcome to his business. Red simply said some words, in his normal tone of voice.

"Tell Cornwall, that Devil's don't die." And hung up. Red hoped that would really spook Cornwall into not giving up any of Red's assets, as well as retrieving the ones he had given out. Guilty suspicion was always a neat tool to get people to do things. Red then dialed a number written down on a piece of paper with the name: Caselman .....the number to a another mercenary Red had learned off through the lines. This guy wouldn't have any huge plans with Red, Red just needed something done quick and anonymously. Even your friends could be enemies, as much as spying on Malon went, he had to know what she was up to with his death and what she possibly could have done with his "body" So an anonymous source of work he would be. The familiar tone of the phone range into Red's ear as he called.....

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:53 pm

-Carlos-
His smile dampened a little, but he figured while this was getting to be a pain it was no more so than should be expected. Perfectly reasonable question, after all. Carlos hoped this Tommy fellow was actually in at the moment, as he would hate to have to call back later. "Employment business. His former employer, you know, Red Max, is quite dead or so the TVs say. I'm thinking he could use a new beneficiary. Really now, it is stuff I need to discuss with him myself."
For the Greater Good

Postby Tuor » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:09 am

// Tommy Cobb \\

Tommy pressed his ear piece as Red hung up. All right, he had his orders and he had a basic plan lined out. He barked his instructions to the Black Devils before dismissing them. Tommy walked over to his closet ad pulled out a burgundy garment bag, inside was a large, mid-grey, single breasted suit. He carefully extracted it and laid the outfit on his desk. Suddenly, an idea struck him and he fired up his computer accessing the contacts he had stored there. He could use more back up, moe professional back up, that is. He had enough goons at his disposal if need be. Tommy dialed up Benjamin Markus and laid out his plan as he dressed. He wore the suit over his armour.

A beep rang in his ear as he finished talking to Benjamin.

"The man wants to talk about hiring you, sir."

Tommy laughed, a booming bark of a laugh that trailed off into coughs.

"Tell him I've stepped out." he replied, chuckling.

He had to keep up the façade of Jerry being dead and keep the offer open
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Reiu » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:09 pm

=Rune: Alleyway=

Rune looked up at Moira, "But in a way it was. If I didn't let my anger get a hold of me, I wouldn't of did what I did earlier in the cafe, then because of that, I feinted, and that strange man checked me." He shivered, "I think he knows what I am, like Chame..." He looked at Jeff, or he assumed that was his name because Moira called him by it, "Not wanting to make a long story... I work at a nearby cafe with my mom, and some... events.. happened, in which me and Moira, and a couple of other people, including a boy about my age named Chame ended up in a nearby alley. Then a strange man, I think a doctor, somehow was able to grab Chame and took off with him." Rune was about to continue when a partially loud sound came from his stomach. Rune blushed, "Well... um.... I guess all this has made me a bit hungry.. What bad timing."

Just then, his phone went off from one of the pockets in his skirt, making him jump a little. Flicking it open after he grabbed it, he said, "Hi mom.." "Where are you?! You know what time it is here?!" Rune jumped as his mom yelled. He face-palmed himself, "Happy hour.." "Yes. We are low on staff right now and you just stalk out much earlier ago because of a little incident! I need to here ASAP." "O.K.. Bye." Snapping his phone shut, he let out a large sigh, "Well, if we're going to talk more about this, we should head back to the cafe; food will be on me this time." He looked at himself, noticing how dirty and scratched up he was; even the skirt was bit torn. "God... How am I going to explain this??"

Postby Fummoffu » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Scotty "Eagle Eye" Chaplin

Scott walked up and used his own card to open the security gate. It slowly swung open, making an eerie creaking noise as Scotty beckoned the girl to follow him. She seemed quiet and possibly taken aback by Scott's intimidating glare, but she followed close behind him as they climbed the stairs.

"Nervo's been rather busy fishing all kinds of walks of life out of the gutter. You should count yourself lucky that he considered you" he said coldly as they reached the door.

He slowly knocked three times, each seeming to echo loudly, and waited for permission to enter.
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Ginette Pendry – Being escorted upstairs

Ginette followed Scotty quietly. She found him slightly intimidating and more than a little unwelcoming, but she didn’t pass comment. However at his last remark she did feel the need to speak up.

“Oh I do count myself lucky,” she reassured him, ignoring his hostile attitude for the most part, “...Thank you, Scott.”

Ginette waited patiently with the driver at the door, chewing on her bottom lip nervously. She felt so inadequate in her mismatched charity clothes and messy hair, but there wasn’t much she could do about it now. The girl just hoped it didn’t give off too bad an impression.

Matilda Brooks – Lune's club, Executive Suite

Matilda gasped. It took her a second to feel the full effect of what the shackles were doing to her wrists, but once it did, she was screaming, her cat vocal cords making her yowl instinctively. Her first reaction was to pull her arms away from the blades, but the restraints prevented her from moving anywhere. She tried to kick with her one good leg and push Lune’s double back towards him, but she didn’t have nearly enough strength. The razors weren’t cutting deep, but it was deep enough and hurt enough to make the eleven year old feel as if her hands were slowly being sliced off her arms. But what was most frightening for her was the fact she couldn’t get away from it. There was no way of protecting her arms from the torture, no way of lessening the effects, and certainly no escape from it. The most the kitten hybrid could do was writhe and twist in the hopes that she could get the monster on top of her off, and be free enough to start fighting back...but with her injuries, the shackles weighing her arms down, and with that creature on top of her, Matilda’s movements were restricted. There was little she could do. Sobs of despair and pain escaped her throat, as she was forced to just lie there whilst the copy of Lune lapped up her blood.

And then she saw Lune mutilate his double before her eyes. She was so shocked she stopped crying, her mouth going completely dry and her dark hybrid eyes wide. She wanted to scream as the disfigured face was forced down onto her own, but she was too horrified to make a sound. And then like that he was killed in front of her. By the time that part of the ordeal was over, Matilda was visibly trembling. And this wasn’t made any better by Lune’s staring. She struggled and tried to recoil away from his hand, shifting her body as far away from him as she could under the circumstances. Her eyes were transfixed on Lune and his movements, terrified. Never had she felt more afraid than she did right then. He looked like he was about to eat her alive, and despite what little she knew about Lune, right then she could easily believe it.

The small cat hybrid was relieved for the interruption. She swallowed, feeling sick, wanting to close her eyes away from all the horror, but unable to out of fear. And she was still trembling. She needed to get away. She wanted to get away now, more than ever. Lune was insane and horrifying, and if this was what happened just for speaking out of line, she didn’t fancy her chances of surviving. Because she knew she still wasn’t going to behave; if anything the punishment had convinced her that the safest option for her was to runaway. But as it was, she wasn’t sure she was even going to survive this. What if Lune resumed what he had been doing after the interruption was over? The girl shuddered, turning her tear-stained face towards Kala. She was glad she was at least there with her.
“...Please,” Matilda whispered, her voice shaking just as much as she was herself, “please h-help me...”

Chame Merkantalte – In Stein’s car, arriving – No more playing innocent. Not any more.

Chame did not find Stein’s words reassuring...in fact, it had quite the opposite effect. A cold chill ran up his spine. He really didn’t like the sound of being regarded as a good source of entertainment – and certainly not by a crazed doctor that had a fascination with raven hybrids, and who was in the process of kidnapping him.

Shit. Shit shit. Screw getting more information out of him, I need to get the fuck out of here, he thought, desperate to escape. But he drew a deep breath and did his best to look outwardly calm and harmless. Stay professional and stick rigidly to what he was taught, should the hybrid ever find himself in a tight corner. If Stein realised just how much he was actually panicking, he would be more prepared for Chame to try something. But if he could fool him for a little while longer...just a little bit...

He looked out at the hospital with confusion in his gaze, his movements deliberately slow and lethargic. Apparently this was their destination...he didn’t have much time left. But he had to wait patiently. The timing was crucial. He wanted to make sure he had as much mobility and strength in his body as possible before making a move. Which meant he’d have to wait until the very last moment. Until then he kept of the pretence of being nice and quiet, weak, and a little bit slow. He was grateful for Stein’s chatter and just let him talk on. If he was talking, that kept him from focusing too much on his captive...meaning he would be less prepared for what would come next.

Chame waited for the car to be properly parked, mentally preparing himself for what he was about to do. But he kept the silly harmless act up, right until the very moment the headlights switched off.

Suddenly Chame’s whole demeanour and attitude changed. Gone was the polite, weak, innocent boy he had been pretending to be. Now the mask was finally off.
Like a rocket Chame launched himself forward at Stein, wrapping an arm tightly around his neck, and using the other arm to forcibly push the man’s head and neck against that arm and lock him in a chokehold.

“Now listen,” Chame spat darkly, roughly pulling Stein’s head backwards so that he was forced off-balance, and simultaneously exerting pressure onto his neck. “You are going to unlock the doors and let me out, and you are going to let me go, unharmed.” He rammed his elbow down on the back of Stein’s neck, causing him to choke more. “Or we have other options,” the ex-hybrid agent continued. There was no emotion in the teenager’s cold voice, but there was plenty of venom. No one could have guessed that this was the same young boy who had been so friendly and charming back at the cafe. “One: I can choke you to death...or two: I can snap your neck. Your choice.”
The raven hybrid tightened his hold, keeping his arms locked in place and keeping an eye on where Stein’s arms and legs were. At the slightest sign of movement that wasn’t favourable, he would exert more pressure.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Kala Porter - Lune's room - Try try again

Kala gently placed the mutilated body on the ground, and removed her remaining shoe to help with her balance. She then leaned over Mattie once more. I'll do my best Mattie! She said earnestly, a bit fearfully, patting the other girl's dark hair. She looked over her shoulder and saw Lune was preoccupied, she prayed he would be for a little longer. She was just a servant girl; the guards wouldn't notice her while their boss was busy.
She looked at the shackles, thin chains, obviously the weight of the manacles was meant to pin the captive in a prone position, the pain and the position causing the subject unable to move. Kala reached her strong but slender hands out and broke the chains. She tucked her right arm around Matilda's shoulders, her left going under her knees, easily seen under her torn dress, she lifted her dear friend. Where too Mattie? Kala whispered, a little panicked. She looked at the inanimate body lying on the floor, We can't end up like him!
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Marquis de Soth » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Monk

Monk allowed himself a small sigh of relief. With the sigh, he seemed to deflate a little, having not as much need for the dire conviction. He clutched his staff close to him with both hands, leaning on it for support. He knew that it was a disastrous folly to trust someone's word, especially if it wasn't someone who Monk did not immediately trust. Something told him that taking the risk to reach out to Samantha would be the right thing to do, that there was something hidden that he just needed to prod into the open for her. Seeming once again very small, Monk relinquished some information to Samantha. "Very well. Close by here is a family who is...very close to me. I have helped them on many occasions when I have traveled and I have grown fond of them. I think that if you meet them and speak with them, you'll discover something within you that is very important." His ears pricked up once he finished speaking, listening for any signs of danger. He knew that waiting for too long would spell ruin for the both of them. Right now, Monk had to keep a delicate balance between due haste and patience. "Now, I must ask for your patience and understanding. These people are frightened by those who they do not know. We are as close as I can bring you without causing them to hide away. I will go and speak with them quickly and convince them that you are friendly and then I will come back for you. I will only be gone for a short time but you must keep alert for any danger. If you are in danger, make a sound to alert me and I shall return immediately." The spot he had chosen was relatively nondescript and would do well to not attract undue attention. He gave a reassuring smile and grasped Samantha's shoulder for a moment in a silent sign to trust him. Once he was finished, he quickly turned and sped off with startling speed. Time was precious and he had to move quickly before someone or something noticed them.
Marquis de Soth

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing