NOT LETTING UP!

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Stan » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:01 pm

That's right, the ruthless Hocus is not gonna stop until Celio is decimated...Poor Celio. In other news, I've started chapter 5 so there won't be much of a gap between updates. Please show your support for this comic by hitting up the forums and expressing your interest in the story and or Characters. Otherwise I'll just have to bite the bullet and give up on continuing here at Snafu.

Peace and Enjoy!
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Re: NOT LETTING UP!

Postby mosama » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:51 pm

YOU CANNOT LEAVE SNAFU!
To many have left! Its not fair! UPDATE UNTIL YOU DIE or give the comic a proper ending followed by a graceful exiting bow- the kind they do on Broadway plays.

SNAFU needs comics like these to represent for snafu- your coloring & style shits on all of the webcomics in existence.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby AkiraHeaven » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Noooo! Don't leave, I agree with Mosama, Your art work is awesome, and I am always waiting for the next page to this comic, I pretty much check this site everyday seeing updates and your comic is one I look for when looking.

Postby Xanarok » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:09 pm

Aye, signed up for the forums just to say more or less the same thing.

I've enjoyed reading your comics, characters, and the interesting plot you've laid out thus far. Been pretty curious to see what Celio's immediate fate will be, as well as what's going on with Code: Tena.

Your artwork is amazing, btw. I love your attention to many of the little details, particularly to movement and explosions. Hope you at least finish Celio's story up before you decide to retire your story. I understand life and things can make updating something as time- and effort-consuming as a webcomic, but you've definitely a following in this fan.

Best wishes, mate.

Postby Littlisk » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:31 pm

Weak artist, you shouldn't have started if you had second thoughts on what you owe to your art. You get what you put in, whether you see it or not. Hate if you want people, but there isn't a sadder fan than that of a quitter's.

Postby Goem » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:12 am

Just like Xanarok i signed on for the same reasons.

Your comics is one of the ones that people can look at and go "heeeey snafu comics!", Every time i check snafu im always eagerly awaiting an update from you your artstyle and story got me hooked the first time i saw it. I still want to know what occurred in the world from the flashbacks to the present the shift has had me wondering for some time now. Dont give up! If you do itll hang on you for the rest of your comic art etc career!

Postby Lord Frieza » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:34 am

Littlisk wrote:Weak artist, you shouldn't have started if you had second thoughts on what you owe to your art. You get what you put in, whether you see it or not. Hate if you want people, but there isn't a sadder fan than that of a quitter's.

I don't think you quite understand what he's saying. It's not like he wants to give up, he just doesn't want to waist his time with a comic that nobody reads. Just because he leaves Snafu doresn't mean he won't stop drawing. After all, he said "continuing here at Snafu" instead of "continuing the comic".

Anyways, I'm glad to see a new chapter after so long. I always enjoyed your comic the best, and I hope to see you here for a long time. Never leave us Stan!
Planet Pawner

Postby Collider » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:23 am

I am going to confess that I just recently started reading your comic and that I still haven't caught up with the most recent pages, but I can say that I've really enjoyed what I' ve seen up until now. Please do not discontinue your work; Titan Sphere is, easily, one of the most beautiful webcomics on this site!
Gaze into nothingness and despair!

Postby Stan » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:19 pm

to all the people here, I appreciate your comments. Like frieza said, I am not giving up...It just can't continue here if I am garnering no support.

@mosama: You bastard...you made me not want to leave. I know your new to this but after a few years, real life hits and you need to live then this takes a back seat. Oh Welcome to snafu Satan's Excrement is really colorful and the character are ful of rape. Want to see where this comic goes.

@littlisk: I never had second thoughts If you read the post correctly you will understand that I just don't want to feel I am waisting my time here. I dont get paid to do this as well as most of the artist on this site but we do it anyway,but the least you can do as a fan is let the artist know that you are there and liking or even disliking what's going on.

@the people who signed up to say something: Where were you all this time, I would never even know i had such fans if you never said anything.

To be completely honest with everyone, I thought this Site turned into Bleedman only and anyother artist was frowned upon. I like bleedman's work and wish we could have done something together as in cross over or whatnot, but I guess that ladder still needs climbing.

I appreciate everyones comments...If, thats a big If, I leave from here I will post a link as to where the comic will be.
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Postby mosama » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:24 pm

Thankyou for the welcome- and I totally understand how life gets in the way with webcomics. I'm new to snafu but im ive been dealing with webcomics for quite a while now- most webcomics end on short notice with no word of its return and its stuff like that which gives webcomics a bad name. I know life can get in the way and everything- getting busy and complicated circumstances, but dropping a webcomic all together which you believe in with all of your heart- just sounds crazy to me. But you don't sound like you're going to drop the comic- you sound like you're gonna drop updating here on snafu.

WHICH SHALL NOT OCCUR. THAT'S NOT EVEN A POSSIBILITY. WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND RAPE YOU. Didn't you read the contract? You get hunted down and raped by every snafu artist if you leave us. Getting raped by bleedman is gonna be tough- i hope you're prepared.

But no honestly- if you're looking for support then just read this thread. There are people here who have been following you and support this comic- even if its just ONE PERSON alone that would be enough to me to continue something here which you've already put so much effort into. You've been here for so long and put so much into this- it would seem like such a waste and a slap at snafu's face to just leave us. PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME ALONE WITH BLEEDMAN!!! I DONT WANNA BE THE ONLY ARTIST LEFT WITH BLEEDMAN SO PEOPLE CAN COMPARE US AND SAY HOW SHITTY MINE IS COMPARED TO HIS. This website is not 'bleedman only and anyother artist is frowned upon'- its just that oviously people are going to be more into a comic that features characters they already know (a fan comic) instead of an original one. Thats how webcomics are- the fan comics usually get more attention. BUT GIVING UP WILL PROVE THE ORIGINAL COMICS ARE WORTH NOTHING HERE. Plus- bleedman is already an established artist here with consistent updating for years and years. Everyone trusts him- ITS ABOUT TRUST!

Honestly i just feel like if you were to leave then ANYONE who had ANY hope in my comic would just be like 'psssh forget about him- hes gonna leave like stan did within a year or two so whats the point of reading his shit? LETS JUST KEEP READING BLEEDMANS COMICS BECAUSE HES THE ONLY ONE WHO UPDATES CONSISTENTLY."

So the point of this awfully long message is to let you know your deccission will not only effect YOUR comic- but EVERY single comic that ever hopes to be on this website ESPECIALLY the more original ones that are not fancomics. DO YOU KNOW WHY I HAD TO CREATE 35 PAGES OF MY COMIC BEFORE I GOT ONTO SNAFU? Because dave no longer trusts ANYONE because of how many people have just used this site for a while and left- they used this site like a hooker for blowjobs. We should all be more of a team and stick together- going solo would ruin that more then it already has been ruined.

*graceful bow*
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Zwei » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Stan wrote:@the people who signed up to say something: Where were you all this time, I would never even know i had such fans if you never said anything.

I'm not people? :'(

Postby Stan » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Sorry Zwei...you are zwei, a real live person with powers. Powers of good and reading. LOL!

Mosama: You are truly right,I thought I could make a change by introducing an original title but I guess with not a shit load of chapters it's hard for people to affiliate. I almost went the route of doing a fan comic then I ended it abruptly. I realized that I would only be encouraging these...Fangasms to already known work. We need more artist that have original content. Lets make snafu a Shonen jump-esque site. Get people hooked on our creations instead of raping child hoods (no offense to Bleedman) I really got interested when he did Sugarbits though. Original content kicks ass! (Thumbs up to Bleedman on this one.)

If it is truly up to me to keep new snafu artist here then by all means I'll stay. All of those pretty comics up there in the Tab but truly only a few update. That's turrable' (terrible) but there has to be some changes for us to make a change. You people, thats right, you who are reading this. Speak up, If a lot of artist are like me then this is probably the reason they leave...except Endling (he drop us like we were a HIV infected prom date). No body saying anything means the comic probably isn't doing to well with you guys, so they looked for some atention elsewhere.

Trust me when I say this If I were getting paid to do this I would have been updating a whole lot more. Atleast a chapter a month.

Oh and I am getting sick and tired of trying to contact other artist for collabs. Any Snafu artist interested Just hit me up cause it seems like some sort of enemy based compettion around here. We should be running the internet comic scene.

Postby mosama » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:27 am

YES! I'm very happy to hear you are staying! Thankyou- if you would have left us i would have just been left completely broken. I agree with all the changes you mentioned! People need to speak up- and we need to encourage that more. We should all also be acting like more of a group and less divided- that way we can work together to RUN THE COMIC SCENE like we SHOULD BE. There really isnt ANY reason for us to not be running the webcomic scene- dave busts his ass going to comicons all the time (i know he doesnt speak about it much anymore but he DOES) so we're getting a good amount of publicity and attention now we just gotta work with what he gives us and make something great out of it in return to show him hes not wasting his time either.

I think things are definitely gonna turn around here- If theres anything we can do to get previous artists back on this site we have to do that. I'm gonna talk about it in my newspost today. Thankyou again for choosing to stay- I feel completely unworthy of collaborating with someone as talented as you but that doesn't mean i wont jump on the chance to do so! We definitely need to colab! All of us do really. I'm also gonna ask dave if we could make a SNAFU facebook page- im sure that might get us some more comments depending on how many people end up liking the page. Maybe people dont comment that often here because they dont have a snafu account- but almost EVERYONE has a facebook so that wont be a problem for them they'll comment easily on FB
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Stan » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:33 am

that sounds like win right there!

Postby Animajunki123 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:24 pm

Yay! glad to see that we aren't losing another artist! i would have been very sad otherwise
this is perhaps the first comic i read when I got to this site so it makes me happy you are not leaving

Postby AkiraHeaven » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Stan wrote:@the people who signed up to say something: Where were you all this time, I would never even know i had such fans if you never said anything.

Well if it will help you out I will comment from now on :P
I did sign up here just to say not to go, but I do really enjoy it so I will give my thoughts on the comics when I can >^.^<

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm

This is actually(In my opinon) the best comic on Snafu and it'd suck to see you leave. The art looks so crisp and keeps its anime style but adds many detailed elements. If the updates aren't giving any questions you give some over the top action to compensate for it which I really appreciate.I'll try to make sure to comment on your posts more since you didn't think you had a big fanbase.
No more dreaming for "real" friends!
No more stars for me to be alone
under! No more! I"m blowing through that lid!

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby Xanarok » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:08 am

AkiraHeaven wrote:Well if it will help you out I will comment from now on :P
I did sign up here just to say not to go, but I do really enjoy it so I will give my thoughts on the comics when I can >^.^<

Same boat. I was always more of a lurker - just reading and not posting - but I'll be sure to voice out a bit more too.

Bet you there's more of us who either neglected to read your comments about the comic or just not up to signing up to say anything. But the fanbase is there, silently admiring.

Return to Comic Updates and News!