The Odyssey of Colburn et al. OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The Odyssey of Colburn et al. OOC

Postby DaCrum » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:01 am

Right. Because normal soldiers dual wield MP5ks. You realize those guns weigh 8 pounds loaded, right?
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Belwicket » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:25 am

I can hold triple that in one hand. Plus, I never said she dual-wields, I just said she has a pair of them.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby DaCrum » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:31 am

That's true, and you're bullshitting me. Just because you can carry 24lbs in one hand doesn't mean at all you can operate an 8lb gun with any matter of usefulness.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Belwicket » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:45 am

Of course I can't but I have very little military training. My character, however, has a lot of military training. I doubt I'd even be very useful with any gun. But I'm not my character.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby DaCrum » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:53 am

Obviously. That's the definition of Mary Sue. Whatever. My recommendation to you is to stop arguing with the guy who determines if you're in the damned RP. Make it longer by the way. 1 primary gun, got it?
Last edited by DaCrum on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Villain » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:55 am

Well MLS, I have to ask you one teeny weeny question. Whenever you see a military figure on the news (Or anywhere in real life) what are they normal holding? A two handed gun. Why? Because you can aim a hell of alot better then if your holding it in one hand and firing (And it's not as strainful). Whenever you do see someone using two Uzi's it's normally in a "EAT LEAD YOU BASTARDS! WRAAAAGH!" scene in a movie where they just charge out of cover and fire randomly into the enemy, not caring where it lands and even if they did it would be incredibly hard to do that with the weight, distance in guns, and the rapid recoil effect of firing two seperate rapid fire guns in both hands. Which is something Commando characters tend to do, and it only works because they have plot armor/the enemy went to the Imperial Stormtrooper marksmen academy/because it's a very flimsy story.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby DaCrum » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:00 am

I think it would be good to point this out. This is an incredibly important point.

DaCrum wrote:For the record, I am an asshole. If I don't like you, don't like your character, or just feel like it, I will outright refuse to accept you. If I find myself disliking your character(or you and your behavior) halfway through the RP, I'll probably Deus Ex Machina your death for good measure.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Belwicket » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:51 am

Alright, I edited her. You did say brief on the personality and history, I don't know what, if anything, I should add to them that won't need a lot of explaining.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby DaCrum » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:38 am

Just for clarification, your person is using a scoped Springfield M1903, right? The 5-round, clip-fed .30-06 bolt action?
Escape will make me God.

Postby Belwicket » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Yeah. Why?
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby DaCrum » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Just making sure you're thinking of the right gun is all.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Belwicket » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Sometimes, that's all she needs.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Fummoffu » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:49 pm

I will join this. The planet surface and weaponry reminds me of Fallout.
"Haha"
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Archrival » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:06 pm

....Sellout.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby DaCrum » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:22 am

You gonna join Arch?
Escape will make me God.

Postby Belwicket » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:53 am

So, what do I need to change about her?
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby DaCrum » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:56 am

Make it longer by the way. 1 primary gun, got it?

Not too much longer, just a decent sized paragraph.

Ya know, I might add an appearance too but I don't feel like it right now.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Archrival » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:22 am

DaCrum wrote:You gonna join Arch?

In too many already or I would.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Tuor » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:08 pm

THEN LEAVE THE OOC.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Archrival » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:25 pm

TRYING BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU DRAWING ME BACK IN.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Tuor » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:38 pm

*punt*
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby DaCrum » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Lolwhut.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Belwicket » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:54 pm

You said brief, I did brief. If you want a paragraph, that's going into details.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby DaCrum » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:21 am

Uhm. Here's my definition of brief: A paragraph. Which is about 2-5 sentences. Brief.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Belwicket » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:05 pm

That's detailed to me. I'll do it but a lot of stuff still won't make sense.

Edit: Added a little to her a couple days ago.
High Queen Dovahkiin

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing