Big Noisy Beetle....

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby rac7d » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:03 pm

hey bleedmans comic came out before
powerpuff girls z did right
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby stratus » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:15 pm

i think bleedman's powerpuff dojounishi came out before power puff girls -z

if bell does set up and start the Alien super bomb how does she and the other villians plan to escape the blast?
offline
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby Imosa » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:17 am

stratus wrote:i think bleedman's powerpuff dojounishi came out before power puff girls -z

if bell does set up and start the Alien super bomb how does she and the other villians plan to escape the blast?

Well, Bell was at the blast when it happened last time and nothing happened to her.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby Nightreaper0513 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:30 pm

Xi-1 wrote: Posioner (or is that Poisoner?) from where did you get your avatar? It looks like Blossom has been taken over by Ginger or Licorice.

Here's the exact image, then.
http://bleedman.deviantart.com/art/Not- ... 8111&qo=45


I did like the references in this one, though my favorite has to be the 'boot to the head'.

Bell going 'innocent' when she saw that "widdle-bitty-gun" would make it very hard for that agent to even getting it through his mind of shooting it at her, though, of course, everything can happen considering BR.

Something little got me wondering though... How or why did that agent go from crouched while taking the gun to prone as Bell suddenly appears in front of him?
- If you don't give a crap, go out and find a reason to.
- Life is as good as your current state permits you to enjoy it.
- To block out the world, I put headphones on, so I don't have to listen, to anyone.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:38 am
Location: Wherever my headphones are.
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby konata50 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:15 pm

Nightreaper0513 wrote:
Xi-1 wrote: Posioner (or is that Poisoner?) from where did you get your avatar? It looks like Blossom has been taken over by Ginger or Licorice.

Here's the exact image, then.
http://bleedman.deviantart.com/art/Not- ... 8111&qo=45


I did like the references in this one, though my favorite has to be the 'boot to the head'.

Bell going 'innocent' when she saw that "widdle-bitty-gun" would make it very hard for that agent to even getting it through his mind of shooting it at her, though, of course, everything can happen considering BR.

Something little got me wondering though... How or why did that agent go from crouched while taking the gun to prone as Bell suddenly appears in front of him?


i was going to aak that but found it pointless i guess he was going prone for more aim maybe thats my best guess or she popped out of nowhere with super speed and it made him try move
bell has the speed of a soul reapers flash step lol
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:40 pm

rac7d wrote:hey bleedmans comic came out before
powerpuff girls z did right

No. PpGZ came out in 2006, PpGD has been out since around 2004.

Use the internet next time, kid.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18980
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby rac7d » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:13 am

Blood Lord wrote:
rac7d wrote:hey bleedmans comic came out before
powerpuff girls z did right

No. PpGZ came out in 2006, PpGD has been out since around 2004.

Use the internet next time, kid.


hahaha thnaks
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby konata50 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:49 pm

when is the next page coming out its been over 16 days i think im lost count
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby MegaTJ » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:00 pm

konata50 wrote:when is the next page coming out its been over 16 days i think im lost count

Lately, Bleedman hasn't been very apt to updating this comic. So it's just best to sit back and wait.
I fly through the highest and bluest of all skies...my dreams.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:40 pm
Location: On Cloud 9 with Rainbow Dash
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby konata50 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:05 pm

whats wrong he depressed? or something or on vacation? just asking
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby MegaTJ » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:15 pm

konata50 wrote:whats wrong he depressed? or something or on vacation? just asking

Being a writer myself, I think he's just bored with the story, it happens to me all the time and I just have to wait for additional motivation to start it up again.
I fly through the highest and bluest of all skies...my dreams.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:40 pm
Location: On Cloud 9 with Rainbow Dash
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby konata50 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:03 am

i love writing i cant make things perfectly in words but i got many ideas for plots with great motivation i love reading Bleedman,dragonball multiverse and AF... zombies and cartoons from my generation like the ones in bleedmans comics are my favorite to think with plots i just cant animate good lol
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby stratus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:10 am

so the main evil group behind this attack is the cluster from teenage robot? do they only hate humans or all organic life? just wondering because they are working with bell, zim, samantha Dr. X
offline
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby konata50 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:29 am

stratus wrote:so the main evil group behind this attack is the cluster from teenage robot? do they only hate humans or all organic life? just wondering because they are working with bell, zim, samantha Dr. X


Dr.X probably brought everyone together for a common goal but as the main bad guy he will probably take all the competition out in the end later on...........Also was Atomic Betty put in a coma or scared for life or will she come back sometime with that golden android guy wasn,t he on justice league unlimited?
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 am
Gender: None specified

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests