Big Noisy Beetle....

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby rac7d » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:15 am

Blood Lord wrote:
rac7d wrote:so the syky way patrol and mib work together????
why

Why not?

It is Bleedman's comic, anything he wants to happen in it can happen.

but everything he does is for a reason, i was just wonderin why?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby Shadowulf1 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:02 am

Why yes. Yes it is. :mrgreen:
Twas brillig and the slithy toves//
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe//
All mimsy were the borogoves//
And the mome raths outgrabe//

--Lewis Carroll, The Jabberwocky
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby konata50 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:52 pm

remember that guy she met on the moon maybe he is trying to turn her to the light side/good side what ever sounds better she has free will after all she can choose there is an anime/video game saying me and my friends say the little girls are invincible they always win weakness another little girl so her and blossom will have a good fight but that guy from the moon might come to convince her a few more times he looks pretty mysteries yet fermilier (i cant spell perfect)
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:23 pm

rac7d wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:
rac7d wrote:so the syky way patrol and mib work together????
why

Why not?

It is Bleedman's comic, anything he wants to happen in it can happen.

but everything he does is for a reason, i was just wonderin why?

They aren't opposing organizations, so they probably work to gether in many joint projects. Its Bleedman's world. There isn't a reason why they shouldn't, it was just two things that worked together because people were either too lazy to create their own defencive force, or wanted to have an appearence by them.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18974
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby rac7d » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:44 pm

konata50 wrote:remember that guy she met on the moon maybe he is trying to turn her to the light side/good side what ever sounds better she has free will after all she can choose there is an anime/video game saying me and my friends say the little girls are invincible they always win weakness another little girl so her and blossom will have a good fight but that guy from the moon might come to convince her a few more times he looks pretty mysteries yet fermilier (i cant spell perfect)


he didnt try to turn her to light anythnug he was just trying to cheer her up
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby konata50 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:38 am

really ok he just seems mysterious like he will be doing something? i cant get my finger on it but i think i saw him on an anime or some cartoon?
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby rac7d » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:21 am

konata50 wrote:really ok he just seems mysterious like he will be doing something? i cant get my finger on it but i think i saw him on an anime or some cartoon?


i thought he was orginal from bleedman, is he from another cartoon????
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby stratus » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:05 pm

According to my google search Naga Viccar is a fan-character created by one of the colorists, Sier. but it does really look like he could be from a show. just familiar enough to torment you and make you wonder "what the hell is he from?" but i dont think he will give bell inspiration to leave the path of evil. i think he just wants to offer her friendship. she has no friends other than gir, after mandark died.
Last edited by stratus on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
offline
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby konata50 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:29 pm

i guess he is an original character by bleedman than maybe i got the wrong guy he looks similar to sombody though
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby stratus » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Naga Vicar sort of has a simmilar appearance to Rei Kon from Beyblade

but to get back to more recent events was the Original goal of the Bomb Plot to simply dig and place a powerful bomb under the school or was finding the Men in Black base actually part of the plan too?
offline
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby rac7d » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:22 pm

stratus wrote:Naga Vicar sort of has a simmilar appearance to Rei Kon from Beyblade

but to get back to more recent events was the Original goal of the Bomb Plot to simply dig and place a powerful bomb under the school or was finding the Men in Black base actually part of the plan too?


i think she has too hook it up somwhere
im guessing the mib have somthing they need and plan to use... now will she get over there easily or will the noisy criket intervene
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby stratus » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:34 am

im still betting the Agent wont be able to shoot a little girl in the face at close range, and im almost positive it wont be enough to kill her or knock her out, so im really anxious to see what the agents next move will be. As for the bomb, bell put it down some where so she could fight but i think she will put in some kind of central core or heart of the base. some kind of critical point like the exhaust port on the death star .

the explosion would probably be powerful enough to to destroy the base, the school and every one in them, super beings included. Wiping out most of the major heroes in 1 location. if the evil plot were to succeed i guess Mandy would be ok since Grim wont let her die until he says so.
offline
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby konata50 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:09 am

i got a plan while bell has the bomb active and is fighting blossom and buttercup and Samantha are duking it out over who wins the sacred katana Bubbles could fly dexter to the bomb way later at the last 30 seconds of the long countdown just throwing ideas in lol but a twist if dexter stops it at 15 seconds it goes deactivated bell starts laughing cutely and than the bomb goes just kidding 14 13 12 ya know starts going again lol
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby goten1221 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:16 am

when is the next one coming :?:
offline
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:54 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby StormPunk » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:21 pm

rac7d wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:
rac7d wrote:so the syky way patrol and mib work together????
why

Why not?

It is Bleedman's comic, anything he wants to happen in it can happen.

but everything he does is for a reason, i was just wonderin why?


Again I still think the rival security organizations is good idea.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:32 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:29 pm

You're an idiot then. Its pointless to have two organizations fighting each other than helping each other out. Its like the Army and the Marines fighting each other. It's that stupid.

Yes, Naga is a custom character of Seir's, but the interesting question is "Does he exist?" He was on the moon with Bell, but only she could see him, and things passed through him. His he a real being, or a trick of Bell's mind, which could be fragmenting (deep stuff on that last part. Ignore the fragmenting part unless you want to go super deep into the land of possibilities.)
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18974
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby stratus » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:39 pm

that's really perplexing to consider the possibility that Naga may actually not physicly exist. he might even just be a representation of Bell's conscious. i suppose his origin,powers, true intentions will remain a permanent mystery.

for the next page i think the story may shift back to dexter's situation with the centipede swam because i have i a feeling he will be the one to disarm the bomb so i think they will have dexter finishing up his fight and start arriving to the location of the bomb. Olga did basicly only warn dexter about the bomb so im sure he will take care of it some how.
offline
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby rac7d » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Blood Lord wrote:You're an idiot then. Its pointless to have two organizations fighting each other than helping each other out. Its like the Army and the Marines fighting each other. It's that stupid.

Yes, Naga is a custom character of Seir's, but the interesting question is "Does he exist?" He was on the moon with Bell, but only she could see him, and things passed through him. His he a real being, or a trick of Bell's mind, which could be fragmenting (deep stuff on that last part. Ignore the fragmenting part unless you want to go super deep into the land of possibilities.)


only she could see him???? well ther want anyone there but her and gir and gir is never really there is he


oh i looked it up and superman, who the girls are based on is trained in combat. Thats why he know how to attack opponets, who arent monster and not kill them.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby Dark Janet » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:43 pm

goten1221 wrote:when is the next one coming :?:
The next one will be here soon, deary.
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:39 pm
Location: Dark World
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby Posioner » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:19 am

Every Year These Comics Devolp Sweet Grapics...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:13 am
Location: USA
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby Xi-1 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:15 pm

You do realize that BeeAre might counter any predictions we make here. OR he might try to do the opposite thinking it was reverse physcology. Bwa. Ha. Ha. That said, it would be cool of Dexter disarmed the bomb while Blossom and Buttercup took on Bell and Sam. Or if he shut the Dark Eden pimple down, or even reversed it like someone suggested.

Naga as a representation of Bell's conscience, huh? If that is the case he must have some basis in someone she has seen or heard before. Somehow, though, given how Bell is able to do so much damage I do not think he had any 'turning' impact on her. Instead, she has rallied her spirits.

I have a feeling Dexter is avoiding using his tech so the Cluster can't take any of it over. He must be feeling really cautious after seeing the attackers turn Jenny into a portal. On the other hand, he's a Boy Genius, and he's had his hands on alien technology before (like Megas) if you catch my drift. Alternatively, even if you don't that fact remains.

Posioner (or is that Poisoner?) from where did you get your avatar? It looks like Blossom has been taken over by Ginger or Licorice.
A Page Flipper
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:45 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:42 pm

rac7d wrote:only she could see him???? well ther want anyone there but her and gir and gir is never really there is he

Dude. Chill, and use some freaking grammar. This is a fourm, not a blog. you have as much time as you need to make your post look neat and respectable. Quite frankly, your typing makes you look like a grade-A idiot.

Yes, only Bell could see and hear him, plus the rocks went through him.

rac7d wrote:oh i looked it up and superman, who the girls are based on is trained in combat. Thats why he know how to attack opponets, who arent monster and not kill them.

That's nice to know but has no relevance to this. You can't use information that happened to Superman and assume that it happened to the girls.

Xi-1 wrote:You do realize that BeeAre might counter any predictions we make here.

I'd do that.

Xi-1 wrote:Posioner (or is that Poisoner?) from where did you get your avatar? It looks like Blossom has been taken over by Ginger or Licorice.

Its a drawing of Bleedman's, based on a comic of the PpG showing their alternate world where they are evil, and are known as the Powerpunk Girls. Berserk is Blossom's alternate, Brat Bubble's, and Brute is Buttercup's.
Not the exact image, but its the closest on that I can find: http://bleedman.deviantart.com/art/Igot ... ?offset=40
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18974
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby rac7d » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:35 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
rac7d wrote:only she could see him???? well ther want anyone there but her and gir and gir is never really there is he

Dude. Chill, and use some freaking grammar. This is a fourm, not a blog. you have as much time as you need to make your post look neat and respectable. Quite frankly, your typing makes you look like a grade-A idiot.

hahaha lol

Yes, only Bell could see and hear him, plus the rocks went through him.

rac7d wrote:oh i looked it up and superman, who the girls are based on is trained in combat. Thats why he know how to attack opponets, who arent monster and not kill them.

That's nice to know but has no relevance to this. You can't use information that happened to Superman and assume that it happened to the girls.

Its fair to compare the girls to superman. since when they were created and desighn they had superman in mind,, which is why all of there basic powers are the same as his.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby stratus » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Xi-1 wrote:Posioner (or is that Poisoner?) from where did you get your avatar? It looks like Blossom has been taken over by Ginger or Licorice.

Its a drawing of Bleedman's, based on a comic of the PpG showing their alternate world where they are evil, and are known as the Powerpunk Girls. Berserk is Blossom's alternate, Brat Bubble's, and Brute is Buttercup's.
Not the exact image, but its the closest on that I can find: http://bleedman.deviantart.com/art/Igot ... ?offset=40
awesome thanks for taking the time to explain it. another PPG-verse is really an amazing prospect. and if dexter is the only sane normal person stuck in all this with an evil super girlfriend and her 2 sister . all the better ^^
offline
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:00 pm

rac7d wrote:Its fair to compare the girls to superman. since when they were created and desighn they had superman in mind,, which is why all of there basic powers are the same as his.

Basic powers do not include combat knowledge skills.

stratus wrote:awesome thanks for taking the time to explain it.

No problem.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18974
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests