Big Noisy Beetle....

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby konata50 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:40 pm

in left 4 dead 2 on Steam i sometimes play as Miku as a character model mostly konata though still awesome though seeing anime characters in a zombie game killing zombies with all the weapons if i had the talent i would make a character model for the PPG
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Dark Janet wrote: Alright, Blood Lord, I think you have gone little too far. SO DON'T DISRESPECT THE DARK PRINCESS, GOT IT??

Janet, let me tell you a little secert. You are a nobody. Its that simple. You are no Dark Princess, you are nothing but an annoyance to nearly everyone on this site. You need to shut the hell up about RRB. Move on, stop being such a dumb bitch, and get a life.

Now, lets get back to discussing the comics.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby rac7d » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:28 pm

so its never been clear beacuse you know they have both super speed and strenght but does bell know martial arts???? in one of blossom promo art it looks like she does but..???? hmmm

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:33 pm

I would imagine that Bell has been trained in many forms of hand combat by her father. The girls on the other hand, I'm not so sure about. I don't remember them ever taking lessons or anything. Buttercup's Kendo was about the closest thing that I can remember.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby rac7d » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:44 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I would imagine that Bell has been trained in many forms of hand combat by her father. The girls on the other hand, I'm not so sure about. I don't remember them ever taking lessons or anything. Buttercup's Kendo was about the closest thing that I can remember.

most of the time i guess there just punching and kicking , if they didnt have the supe speedand strength then they proably suck, i think back to the movie where they basicly go all out on those monkey by what seems to be instinct or luck
then there are some episode where it look liked they are trained
specificly the one where blossom fought princess

Postby stratus » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:46 pm

i remember the power puff girls having a simulation room where they do training for different scenarios and protocols with different levels of difficulty. but i dont think they have any formal training in any particular manner of martial arts.

Postby Xi-1 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:58 pm

I would also expect Bell to have received formal martial arts training, while the girls would have received minimal training, if at all, because it would seem to have little to do with their powers. They are also made of 'sugar, spice, and everything nice,' and martial arts are not included in any of those categories. All the same, the girls perform fairly well.

Another hero not to have received much in the way of formal training is Spider-Man. For much of his expansive crime fighting career, his Spider Sense keeps him ahead of the danger, while his banter helps put his opponents off-balance and counter-balances his own fear. Spidey-style fighting is mostly instinctual, with lots of flexibility and agility, and a bit of webbing thrown in here or there. Sometime after he joined the New Avengers Steve tried to teach Spidey how to focus his ki and catch a bullet. A villain named Tracer later fired two shots, and the trick worked half the time.

Recently Spider-Man lost his Spider Sense, putting his whole style off-balance and his life at risk. To offset it, he used the resources from his workplace to create a new bulletproof suit. And, he got serious about protecting everybody. To Jonah he says, "nobody dies while I'm around. That's the new rule."

Of course, if he'd been trained Spider-Man could fight significantly better than he already does, although part of his appeal is how well he fights despite his lack of training. So too with the Powerpuff Girls, I think.

'Though you can't argue with the results of the right training (looking at the character in my avatar). Negi Springfield is radically stronger than he would have been if he had not asked to be trained and retrained in multiple disciplines. He is surely as much the 'ultimate hard worker' as Jack Rakan himself. So... what happens if everything turns out fine after this and Buttercup decides to ask Jack-sensei for some serious training?
A Page Flipper

Postby Dark Janet » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Dark Janet wrote: Alright, Blood Lord, I think you have gone little too far. SO DON'T DISRESPECT THE DARK PRINCESS, GOT IT??
Janet, let me tell you a little secert. You are a nobody. Its that simple. You are no Dark Princess, you are nothing but an annoyance to nearly everyone on this site. You need to shut the hell up about RRB. Move on, stop being such a dumb bitch, and get a life. Now, lets get back to discussing the comics.
Alright, then. 1. I will stop talking about RRB. 2. I'm not annoying. 3. I will start discussing this comic. 4. If you ever despise, I won't give you any cookies.
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby MegaTJ » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Dark Janet wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:
Janet, let me tell you a little secert. You are a nobody. Its that simple. You are no Dark Princess, you are nothing but an annoyance to nearly everyone on this site. You need to shut the hell up about RRB. Move on, stop being such a dumb bitch, and get a life. Now, lets get back to discussing the comics.
Alright, then. 1. I will stop talking about RRB. 2. I'm not annoying. 3. I will start discussing this comic. 4. If you ever despise, I won't give you any cookies.

Okay, that kind of stuff is what people don't like. So please, for the sake of everyone's sanity (what little's left), stop. Just stop, dear God I beg of you.
I fly through the highest and bluest of all skies...my dreams.

Postby konata50 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:00 pm

really i dont have anything against people i am the symbol of kindness lol at least until someone provokes me by yelling in my face in person that anime sucks than i get mad but that only happened one and than i got me 2 friends to hack his pc never came back to Facebook again lol

Postby rac7d » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:36 am

Xi-1 wrote:I would also expect Bell to have received formal martial arts training, while the girls would have received minimal training, if at all, because it would seem to have little to do with their powers. They are also made of 'sugar, spice, and everything nice,' and martial arts are not included in any of those categories. All the same, the girls perform fairly well.

Another hero not to have received much in the way of formal training is Spider-Man. For much of his expansive crime fighting career, his Spider Sense keeps him ahead of the danger, while his banter helps put his opponents off-balance and counter-balances his own fear. Spidey-style fighting is mostly instinctual, with lots of flexibility and agility, and a bit of webbing thrown in here or there. Sometime after he joined the New Avengers Steve tried to teach Spidey how to focus his ki and catch a bullet. A villain named Tracer later fired two shots, and the trick worked half the time.

Recently Spider-Man lost his Spider Sense, putting his whole style off-balance and his life at risk. To offset it, he used the resources from his workplace to create a new bulletproof suit. And, he got serious about protecting everybody. To Jonah he says, "nobody dies while I'm around. That's the new rule."

Of course, if he'd been trained Spider-Man could fight significantly better than he already does, although part of his appeal is how well he fights despite his lack of training. So too with the Powerpuff Girls, I think.

'Though you can't argue with the results of the right training (looking at the character in my avatar). Negi Springfield is radically stronger than he would have been if he had not asked to be trained and retrained in multiple disciplines. He is surely as much the 'ultimate hard worker' as Jack Rakan himself. So... what happens if everything turns out fine after this and Buttercup decides to ask Jack-sensei for some serious training?

i guess most superheor dont have traing becasue they outclass most people withere superir powers and then you just smash a monster the only time it matters is when somone of equal strenght comes along in blossom case its bell who instead of jsut punching and kicking randomly beserks uusally fight with flow and grace,... exculding her intiall aperacne where it looks like she a slasher

Postby midnightshade16 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:40 am

Lol an M.I.B. reference? Niiiiiiiiice! lol

Postby Archrival » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:02 am

Dark Janet wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:

Fucking grow up DJ.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby konata50 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:39 pm

blood lord are you one of the big cheeses of the site...?

Postby Archrival » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:16 pm

konata50 wrote:blood lord are you one of the big cheeses of the site...?

Yes, yes he is.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Archangel » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:28 pm

MIB!!!! YEAH! they are so great .. why doesm´t he shoot and Bell try to avoid it and her hand or arm are destroyed! ... something like that so Blossom would have an oportunity ...

or perhaps destroy that giant bug robot thing ...

(Boot to the head video was funny)

Yeah .. superpowered heroes are not training ..
the coolest characters trained are Daredevil, Batman, Black Panther ... i cannot think of anything more ... PPG should be trained! because supervillian aren´t always giant monsters (godzilla style) or a stupid monkey .
Oh Extrange being from the very bottom of hell, why have thou choose me to be at thy side?
Your reaction is what surprises me little princess, has my arrive to this plane does not scare you?
I do not sense anything to be afraid of. Or there is ? tell me kind shadow ...
Not at all. I shall enlighten your view of this world, give me your hand and i will show you what your young heart needs

Postby rac7d » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Archangel wrote:MIB!!!! YEAH! they are so great .. why doesm´t he shoot and Bell try to avoid it and her hand or arm are destroyed! ... something like that so Blossom would have an oportunity ...

or perhaps destroy that giant bug robot thing ...

(Boot to the head video was funny)

i dont think he cant hti bell cuz of her status relative to his
he better off takin out the beetle so blossom can focus on bell
the coolest characters trained are Daredevil, Batman, Black Panther ... i cannot think of anything more ... PPG should be trained! because supervillian aren´t always giant monsters (godzilla style) or a stupid monkey .

too bad but i guess untill bell the girls havent been chalenged by anyone who they cant simply punch in the face exculding princess wen she has power or rrb

Postby Archangel » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:16 pm

rac7d wrote:
Archangel wrote:....

too bad but i guess untill bell the girls havent been chalenged by anyone who they cant simply punch in the face exculding princess wen she has power or rrb

:'( you enjoy breaking my dreams ... i can imagine PPG fighting with real skill .. something like karate, tae kwon do ,,.. but i feel like is impossible ... but at least Buttercup is training !
Oh Extrange being from the very bottom of hell, why have thou choose me to be at thy side?
Your reaction is what surprises me little princess, has my arrive to this plane does not scare you?
I do not sense anything to be afraid of. Or there is ? tell me kind shadow ...
Not at all. I shall enlighten your view of this world, give me your hand and i will show you what your young heart needs

Postby morikohina85 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:40 pm

mrguymiah wrote:Nobody else gets the "boot to the head" reference?!?!? :'( I must share this with you, it is simply hilarious. lol

Boot to the Head

Oh my goddess that was lol i love it. that's funny as hell LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am the wife of Hades, fear me if you dare.

Postby konata50 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Archrival wrote:
konata50 wrote:blood lord are you one of the big cheeses of the site...?

Yes, yes he is.

ok nice im always respectful to the leaders of all groups especially someone who works with these comics fan comics make me happy which is rare this decade nice stories especially fan comics of my generations cartoons and anime lol

Postby MegaTJ » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:19 pm

konata50 wrote:ok nice im always respectful to the leaders of all groups especially someone who works with these comics fan comics make me happy which is rare this decade nice stories especially fan comics of my generations cartoons and anime lol

So true it is rare. Also, K50 check your inbox.
I fly through the highest and bluest of all skies...my dreams.

Postby rac7d » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:39 pm

so the syky way patrol and mib work together????
why

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:59 pm

rac7d wrote:so the syky way patrol and mib work together????
why

Why not?

It is Bleedman's comic, anything he wants to happen in it can happen.
Mercypostle

Postby stratus » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:18 am

i think the agent guy (possibly agent k) should use the " Nuerolizer" since its more subtle and easier to trick people with, a simple flash and instant memory wipe and they will believe the next explanation and instruction they hear. anyone can recognize a gun like weapon and already have a general idea of what to expect from it. assuming she dose not dodge it or disarm the agent proactively At best the Noisy Cricket will ruin her hair and clothes and piss her off, then God help you. plus its hard to shoot a small child who's asking you a question cutely and innocently, you couldn't really call that self defense could you?

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:00 am

The Neuralizer would work if she looked at it, but I doubt she would look long enough. Can you imagine "you are a cat." Or maybe a return to the Ponypuff gag (which I know was a one-off, and too bad for that). The Noisy Cricket has a blast that is difficult to avoid, but both impact and recoil are huge. I have a feeling Bell will dodge it a few times, causing the agent to 'open' the vault door by accident. "Sorry, Zed, I was cleaning my Noisy Cricket..."

Maybe the Girls will have better training later on.
What about Captain America and Bucky? Or any of the military or paramilitary groups? Wolverine got loads of training, as did the rest of Weapon X, and I would imagine, Alpha Flight. The Fantastic Four has... no training whatsovever in fighting. X-Men? Definitely trained. But yeah, most heroes use their own self-taught styles.

But Blossom will be catching up soon. I'm kind of surprised Mr. Beetle already finished tunneling through to the Sky Patrol and MIB agents. Meanwhile, Dexter is employing a classic fall-back strategy: RUN AWAY!!
A Page Flipper

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!