Taming the Hellhound

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Taming the Hellhound

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Babydoll1864 wrote:So I should just be the nerdy 17 year old girl I am, is that what you are saying? :?:

Yes. Be yourself... in a respectable manner.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby stratus » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Jr can probably use the Nergal demon to give himself a big penis, or fuck'em-good stick, which ever term you prefer.

Come, this isn't rocket science. Its common sense. If the demon can make Jr look human to a deep degree, it can probably give him a penis. The skeleton, for exmaple doesn't have a nose, that is just cartilage, same with the ears. It the demon can there for replicate these human features on Jr's skeletal body, than it can give him a damn penis.

i like how you just went pure direct with it and dropped the euphemism.

Babydoll1864 wrote:So I should just be the nerdy 17 year old girl I am, is that what you are saying? :?:
just be what ever works best for you , find the right balance, and dont show vulnerability.

Postby featherfang » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Nice one Mini! An axe to the side of the face always works :P
Dream as if you'll live forever.
Live as if you'll die tommorow.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like no one is watching you.
Sing like no one can hear you.
~ <3

Postby stratus » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:13 pm

Minnie isnt holding back her feelings as much she used to. she will still openly deny it but her desire is becoming more noticeable. shes more open with her jealousy and makes use of every opportunity for improper closeness with junior. if things keep up she may reach a breaking point and take what she wants from Junior by force. she still has dominant control over of his Nergals and to another extent can control his body. o.O

Postby Babydoll1864 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:14 pm

cool thanks for the intel I'll try to be "normal" :mrgreen: :P
~*Babydoll*~ 4ever a reaper girl lol

Postby Archangel » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 am

stratus wrote:Minnie isnt holding back her feelings as much she used to. she will still openly deny it but her desire is becoming more noticeable. shes more open with her jealousy and makes use of every opportunity for improper closeness with junior. if things keep up she may reach a breaking point and take what she wants from Junior by force. she still has dominant control over of his Nergals and to another extent can control his body. o.O

I think is easier to say:

"Minnie will rape Junior"
Oh Extrange being from the very bottom of hell, why have thou choose me to be at thy side?
Your reaction is what surprises me little princess, has my arrive to this plane does not scare you?
I do not sense anything to be afraid of. Or there is ? tell me kind shadow ...
Not at all. I shall enlighten your view of this world, give me your hand and i will show you what your young heart needs

Postby stratus » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:22 am

hopefully her cravings wont get quite that high.
:Edit:
but i wouldn't be too surprised. i don't expect Minnie to make any moves that drastic in their child hood. but when shes around 17 it might be a different story. Jr. might wanna padlock and barricade his bedroom door just in case.
Last edited by stratus on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:16 am, edited 5 times in total.

Postby sinistra-sundown » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:29 am

stratus wrote:hopefully her cravings wont get quite that high.

Lol, I don´t think so. xD
I guess Minnie has just some kind of hissy fit at the moment.

Postby Babydoll1864 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:47 pm

stratus wrote:but i wouldn't be too surprised. i don't expect Minnie to make any moves that drastic in their child hood. but when shes around 17 it might be a different story. Jr. might wanna padlock and barricade his bedroom door just in case.

it doesn't help the fact that Jr promised Minnie that he would let her sleep in his bed if she helped him out earlier with the vault lol

Postby sinistra-sundown » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:08 pm

That would be pretty weird, beacause Minnie can´t grow anymore...

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:21 pm

stratus wrote:hopefully her cravings wont get quite that high.
:Edit:
but i wouldn't be too surprised. i don't expect Minnie to make any moves that drastic in their child hood. but when shes around 17 it might be a different story. Jr. might wanna padlock and barricade his bedroom door just in case.

sinistra-sundown wrote:That would be pretty weird, beacause Minnie can´t grow anymore...

this. Minnie has reached a state of "Eternal Loli". She may mentally mature more as the years go on, but her body, and therefore her hormones will remain the same.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby stratus » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:47 am

what Minnie will have to be a Cutesy doll girl forever? well i guess there be no sudden spike in her Lust, her Libido will remain steady. the romantic tension may never reach Critical so i guess Junior's fairly safe from her urges boiling over and needing immediate satisfaction, although she could possibly already have most of these feelings. regardless i think there are still more taboo close encounters to come. Minnie will remain possessive and opportunisticly indulgent.

with Jr. starting to notice and admire Mimi and Minnie's response to it. (i guess he isn't allowed to look at other girls.) i expect Minnie to become a lot more competitive. she may decide its time to command the nergals to remove the wooden stakes and do something that will show and remind Jr of her skill. but she may leave him tied up. I'm predicting Minnie Vs. Mimi round 2!

Postby Babydoll1864 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:55 am

stratus wrote:what Minnie will have to be a Cutesy doll girl forever? well i guess there be no sudden spike in her Lust, her Libido will remain steady. the romantic tension may never reach Critical so i guess Junior's fairly safe from her urges boiling over and needing immediate satisfaction, although she could possibly already have most of these feelings. regardless i think there are still more taboo close encounters to come. Minnie will remain possessive and opportunisticly indulgent.

with Jr. starting to notice and admire Mimi and Minnie's response to it. (i guess he isn't allowed to look at other girls.) i expect Minnie to become a lot more competitive. she may decide its time to command the nergals to remove the wooden stakes and do something that will show and remind Jr of her skill. but she may leave him tied up. I'm predicting Minnie Vs. Mimi round 2!

Well I think you're right about Minnie and Mimi and evidently Minnie will win cause it doesn't look very promising for Mimi anyway especially since when Minnie is angry she is very much like her mother. :twisted:

Postby Xi-1 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Minnie can wiggle out from under Junior anytime she wants. That is to say that she has not yet done so because she does not want to.

I find it... discomforting to know that a single comment nets an axe to the head. I wonder if, in his flesh mode, Junior feels the pain, because if he does he might be 'dead' for a while before he reverts to skeleton form, heals, and reanimates. Minnie just put him out of commission until he does, judging by the look in his eyes.

Or I can look at it this way: Junior's jealousy toward Minnie is originally what got her killed. By killing Junior now, she's getting her revenge on him. Or maybe she's been possessed by a devilish influence.

Ride 'em, Mimi!
A Page Flipper

Postby Gman2092 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:13 am

Personally, I can't help but wish I was in Juniors position there. Sister or not. Although, being....mortal, the axe to the face would hurt.

But I'd die comfortably.

Postby stratus » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Xi-1 wrote:Minnie can wiggle out from under Junior anytime she wants. That is to say that she has not yet done so because she does not want to.

I find it... discomforting to know that a single comment nets an axe to the head. I wonder if, in his flesh mode, Junior feels the pain, because if he does he might be 'dead' for a while before he reverts to skeleton form, heals, and reanimates. Minnie just put him out of commission until he does, judging by the look in his eyes.

i do like the idea of Minnie's Axe to juniors head knocking him out or sedating him in some way. i also wouldn't mind seeing her commanding the nergals to bound and gag him and junior being unable to undo it. since it would emphasize the difference in their control and show potential for Minnie to abuse it for other purposes. ~.^ anything to keep Junior from interfering since he will continue to futilely plead and try reason with Mimi. She will only crush him if he persist to get in her way. not that i want Mimi to fail the Mission but i'm curious to see the extent of Minnie's power in her Zombie doll body. And there's a possibility she will have a 1 on 1 fight with Mimi.
Last edited by stratus on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:06 pm

It'd be interesting if that could happen to Jr.
Mercypostle

Postby renmontejo » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:05 am

DUDE! WHENS THE NEXT PART?!! MAN! I GOT SO EXCITED READING THIS COMIC FOR ABOUT A WEEK, MAN!!

ur still doing this comic ryt?! lol :D

Postby stratus » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:09 pm

grim tales is still an ongoing series and the creator works really hard on 3 different comics. he draws till his hands bleed and thus became bleedman.

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!