Big Noisy Beetle....

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Big Noisy Beetle....

Postby kennymustdiepainly » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:35 pm

konata50 wrote:with the way the kick is im supprised there is no upskirt i guess when she and blossom fight there will be more like the 1st fight

yeah exept gir wont be used as a human shield by blossom (unless she wants to die)....so it will be good . Jolly good show

(guess the reference)

Postby stratus » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:01 pm

gir you could say is bell's greatest weakness. she has a very strong sentimental attachment to him she could easily lose her focus and breakdown and start crying if he is taken hostage. she wouldn't dare to take any action if it would put him at more risk. she' d do near anything to ensure his safety. although it would be an effective tatic to use gir against bell. blossom probably wouldn't do it. although i think she's close to running out of all sympathy for bell.

mrguymiah wrote:Nobody else gets the "boot to the head" reference?!?!? :'( I must share this with you, it is simply hilarious. lol

Boot to the Head

thanks for explaining it. i hate when i don't get references, makes me feel left out.

Postby konata50 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:30 pm

when the battle is nearing the end i wonder if Dr.X will abandon bell and replace her making her join the good guys.i got good thoughts in my head i hope cause bell is to cute to destroy i dont think the good guys could actually kill her in the end.. to innocent and cute
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Dark Janet » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Well, I hope Blossom better get her. What's keeping Sam after Blossom, and then Buttercup still after Sam? And still no Rowdyruff Boys? God! Well, I'm going to the church, anyway. :frown:
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:03 pm

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME YOU GOD DAMN BIMBO. THE RRB WILL NOT COME INTO THE COMIC AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THEY ALREADY GOT THEIR FUCKING BACKUP IN THE FORM OF THE DAMN MONKEY.

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby konata50 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:03 pm

im agreeing with the guy yelling to shut up about it. i think the RRB will appear WAY WAY! later in time of certain doom or a final or 2nd final battle that would be epic but i dont see them coming in this battle
Since Bell is being chased by Blossom then Sam is chased by buttercup and Bubbles is protecting and monkey is fighting that robot guy so yeah there is no other pair to fight unless some other main character goes for bubbles.....2 question Bell has a attachment to both Gir and Mandark/Susan...if dexter and blossom talked to bell about things ya think she would join since Gir is her only true friend left? im hard to understand if ya understood what i mean give a smile face

Postby MegaTJ » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:56 pm

Blood Lord wrote:FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME YOU GOD DAMN BIMBO. THE RRB WILL NOT COME INTO THE COMIC AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THEY ALREADY GOT THEIR FUCKING BACKUP IN THE FORM OF THE DAMN MONKEY.

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT.

Thank you sir, some people just can't wrap their heads around that, huh? I'm glad someone else did it.
I fly through the highest and bluest of all skies...my dreams.

Postby konata50 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:47 am

it is just an obsession and prediction of all of the fans of bleedmans comics they try to envision stuff like i want bell to join blossom to fight the ultimate threat which is her father who something but i dont continue to nag/blab about it

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:04 am

That's more possible than RRB appearence at this point in time.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MegaTJ » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:12 am

Got that right.

Postby konata50 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:43 am

like picture it after all the failed plans Dr.X decides to make a clone of bell or all 4 girls and tries to have her killed or something and at home not expecting anything blossom and the girls notice a light falling from the sky and bell falls injured crying as the one who beat her gives the girls a message and flies off and after stuff happens and is said bell joins them creating the ultimate hero team and combo attack of the 4 great powers or something like that. i have an imagination and nack for giving people ideas im not going to go nuts about it but i kinda envision the cutest group hug between the 4 of them if bubbles accepted bell what do you think? i watched a lot of sailor moon so i have a love of cuteness and new allies :) P.S i love your cute Miku pic

Postby rac7d » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:00 am

konata50 wrote:like picture it after all the failed plans Dr.X decides to make a clone of bell or all 4 girls and tries to have her killed or something and at home not expecting anything blossom and the girls notice a light falling from the sky and bell falls injured crying as the one who beat her gives the girls a message and flies off and after stuff happens and is said bell joins them creating the ultimate hero team and combo attack of the 4 great powers or something like that. i have an imagination and nack for giving people ideas im not going to go nuts about it but i kinda envision the cutest group hug between the 4 of them if bubbles accepted bell what do you think? i watched a lot of sailor moon so i have a love of cuteness and new allies :) P.S i love your cute Miku pic

but bell is better at being bad
and i love the way she lets loose, blossom and bubbles hardly see any action or do as much on the good side, the only problem is how lonly she gets, i wonder if the naga kid will show up again,
anyway is bell has hit the bottom and is about to storm there way in how close could blossom be, she wa halway last time we saw her, im guessing sam is just reaching the hole and about to jump, if were lucky she will star falling so buttercup has to go down there too, you guys arent worride about the beetle but i alredy know she will will be occupied with one while the other continues the plan

Postby Xi-1 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:46 am

You're kidding me, right? Boot to the Head is one of my favourite moves.
Aww, even Bell's font changed. She really likes cute things, and that's why I like her as a villain. That's why I don't want to see her switch sides.

Hmm, chances of RRB appearance just dropped to -400%. Thank you very muchly, Janet (I don't like 'em). How many times have I mentioned Monkey as the reinforcement before Blood Lord finally exploded on us?

So J isn't the only agent with the Noisy Cricket. I have the feeling this guy doesn't have the silencer attachment, though.

Is 'very good show' from Conan or something else?

Hey Bell-chan, incoming Blossom in 3, 2...
A Page Flipper

Postby rac7d » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:52 am

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION,
wen bell speaks what voice do you guys think she has like give me a voice actor becasue ican never decide on her, it can be tara stron, eg daily grey delise katy soucie or cree summers becasue she is for black people

Postby stratus » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:10 pm

wow its more forbidden to speak of the rowdy ruffs then to speak the name Lord Voldermort. i wonder how that tradition got started, what was the big bang that set this off. Its officially become a meme within PPGD forums. they will re appear eventually so to qoute the joker
Joker wrote:Why So.... Serious!?

Postby Dark Janet » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Blood Lord wrote:FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME YOU GOD DAMN BIMBO. THE RRB WILL NOT COME INTO THE COMIC AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THEY ALREADY GOT THEIR FUCKING BACKUP IN THE FORM OF THE DAMN MONKEY. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT.
Alright, Blood Lord, I think you have gone little too far. SO DON'T DISRESPECT THE DARK PRINCESS, GOT IT??

Postby konata50 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:30 pm

ok regarding the RRB people seem to like them a bit to much just go with what the next page gives ya......and to what i was saying about before i just dont want bell Destined to be destroyed like the bad guys she is to cute if she hung out with bubbles for a day she would probably join em lol..

.also ya know how there are over millions of pictures on google and other sites when will bleedman pics spread around the web even more i have many pics in each folder for all my anime but i have not found much unique bleedman ones im trying to get so much my friends ask me to get them bleedman ones and its hard to find what they dont have i have a hobby of looking for things people want its fun :) (((dont judge im to difficult to understand people say lol)))

Postby MegaTJ » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:51 pm

konata50 wrote: :) P.S i love your cute Miku pic

Thank you, but which one? I think they're both cute.

Postby Unlimited » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Dark Janet wrote:Alright, Blood Lord, I think you have gone little too far. SO DON'T DISRESPECT THE DARK PRINCESS, GOT IT??

*Mind read Blood Lord's brain*

How about "No"?
Memento mori

Postby rac7d » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:58 pm

ok i finally got it mae whitman would voice bell stil cute and sweet but can change tone easily for wen she in the mood

Postby stratus » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:17 pm

konata50 wrote:ok regarding the RRB people seem to like them a bit to much just go with what the next page gives ya......and to what i was saying about before i just dont want bell Destined to be destroyed like the bad guys she is to cute if she hung out with bubbles for a day she would probably join em lol..

i think bubbles and bell would get along so well together =^.^= to bad they haven't had any extended direct interaction yet. but i don't think she will switch sides since an evil bell is more fun. but i could picture her saving a kitten.

Postby Dark Janet » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:10 pm

Unlimited wrote:
Dark Janet wrote:Alright, Blood Lord, I think you have gone little too far. SO DON'T DISRESPECT THE DARK PRINCESS, GOT IT??
*Mind read Blood Lord's brain* How about "No"?
Then no cookie for you.

Postby Unlimited » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Dark Janet wrote:Then no cookie for you.

*Mind read Blood Lord's brain again*

K
Memento mori

Postby konata50 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:03 pm

i like all miku pics and lucky star pics...... also yeah bell does do her job that Dr.X tells her but if their was a direct conversation between her and bubbles there would be such a cute moment like i dont know they both are playing with gir or saying funny things it would maybe get me to start drawing my own pics cuteness is my favorite topic. alot of people tell me im weird for liking the cuteness because im a guy i dont care :)

Postby MegaTJ » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Unlimited wrote:
Dark Janet wrote:Then no cookie for you.

*Mind read Blood Lord's brain again*

K

Da man's avatar is House. That should tell ya that he just doesn't give a hell.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!