Squirm Central

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Squirm Central

Postby BeeAre » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:46 pm

mosama wrote:I really hate centipedes but whatever the hell is happening in the 1st panel is badass. I hope it kills everyone and becomes the main character.

welp i'm convinced. okay everyone new plot, i'm giving it to bleedman now, giant bug voltron is the new main character. blame mosama.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Archrival » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:42 am

Damn you mOsama!

Beats Rowdy Ruff gayboys though.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Sarahbark » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 pm

NOOOOOOO!
DAMN YOU, MOSAMA!!!!
There's a plan?
I don't know yet, I haven't finished talking.

Postby Archrival » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Sarahbark wrote:NOOOOOOO!
DAMN YOU, MOSAMA!!!!

Beat ya to it.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:19 pm

rac7d wrote:if somone could tell me what that monster is, that would be great, did the centipedes merge?

Yes.

rac7d wrote:i dont think bubbles and dex gonna save jenny anytime soon, bubbles need to divert the monsters and back up blossom since she is outnumber down there let dex get jack and honey to safty, olga.........is such a distraction what happened to her doom and gloom vibe

I don't think Blossom is going to need back up. sdhe's capable on her own, and smart enough to out match Bell. Besides, she just needs to grab Gir again. Worked last time.

Bubbles and Dexter are probably going to team up to take care of the monster thing, and in some way, also save Jenny in the process. Perhaps even reversing the portal to suck the monster up.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby stratus » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:10 am

well i have feeling the next page will be about Dexter telling Olga the truth about what happened between him and Mandark, his feelings about the tragedy and her, and what he wont let happen again. Olga may start to tear up :'( and she will maybe start to accept Dexter as a brother/protector or she may reject him and refuse to believe him. it will be a lot of feelings to process.

Dexter and bubbles will eventually get cornered and the fighting will start, i hope dexter brought some stronger weapons i don't think the dexter-Rangs are gunna cut it.

Postby Dark Janet » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:50 pm

I wonder what happened to Blossom's already after Bell when she was about to press the button. :frown:
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby Gato » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Bleh. I hate insects so hard.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Xi-1 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:03 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again: every somebody mentions the Boys in the context of wanting to see them enter the chances of them doing so drops. The rate is now -50%, and chances are already less than -300%. The Heroes also already have their reinforcements: Monkey.

Say what you expect and BeeAre and Bleedman will conspire to do the opposite. Besides, good writers do things that aren't as expected. So, joke's on us people. On another note, Bleedman's back!

[clears throat] Dexter and Olga do NOT have romantic feelings for each other. After Mandark self-destructed, BeeAre and Bleedman made some major hints at the desire for vengeance on Olga's part. As for the previous page, Dexter's not used to being touched by girls, and in addition Blossom is his girlfriend. While the Dex I know is a one-woman man, he is also a one-sister man and he's already a sister down. Not only does he not want to see anyone die, period, but not someone's sister for whom he feels even partly responsible (because it is partly his fault Susan is dead, so he can understand why Olga would want revenge). So I vote for protection being Dexter's motivation here.

The reason why he's not using tech might be that he doesn't want the Cluster to take control of it like they did with Jenny. I do like the idea of reversing the portal, though, before shutting down the Zit.
A Page Flipper

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Oh come on, none of those bug jokes had any "sting" to them. But they're right to run since they can't "beetle" of them. Let's just "hopper" patience with Dex's arrogance holds and she doesn't get "ticked" off. There is some romantic tension to "bee" had though. "Butterfly" comeback with being better off on her own two feet makes sense.

(... Bug jokes ARE fun 8D)
mosama wrote:I really hate centipedes but whatever the hell is happening in the 1st panel is badass. I hope it kills everyone and becomes the main character.

I love this guy's train of thought... Too bad it won't happen... Oh well.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby stratus » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:31 am

Xi-1 wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again: every somebody mentions the Boys in the context of wanting to see them enter the chances of them doing so drops. The rate is now -50%, and chances are already less than -300%. The Heroes also already have their reinforcements: Monkey.
referencing it might ironicly trigger people to start talking about it. but i agree on the matter. as for monkey hes has left the building for a solo fight since that robot threatened it may come back at any random time it wishes and kill Mrs. Honeydew. Monkey may not be back for a while.

Xi-1 wrote:The reason why he's not using tech might be that he doesn't want the Cluster to take control of it like they did with Jenny. I do like the idea of reversing the portal, though, before shutting down the Zit.
that's a good theory. i haven't considered that. maybe it can only be done at close range or through direct contact. i'm not sure about its range of effectiveness. it might only apply to machines sophisticated enough and have some degree of consciousness. so perhaps ray gun or light sword would be ok. at any rate Dexter may not have a choice i don't think bubbles cant beat the centipede swarm alone.

Postby fishyfox » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:33 pm

I think chicken nugget man will kill them all and then bleedman will change the comic to happy bunny ville! :grin: :grin: <-- See, Thats what happens when you go to mcdonalds and not KFC! :P

Location: Look slightly to your left...Bit more...Yep in that general direction

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!