Taming the Hellhound

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Taming the Hellhound

Postby sinistra-sundown » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Oh, okay, I kinda misunderstood that. :)
I´m also almost certain that this artifact has more powers than just replacing his missing limb. It sure would be dumb to send Mimi to steal something from Grims castle if the only thing he could do with it was fixing his claw-problem.
Whatever this artifact is, it has to be powerfull.

Postby stratus » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:23 pm

well i think Mimi will use cerberus to bust open the vault and we will finally get to see this much anticipated item. for Mimi's sake i hope Grim and Mandy don't catch up because as resourceful as Mimi is, Mandy and grim have much more experience and Mandy wont care care if Mimi's a kid. she wont hesitate to terminate Mimi.

i cant help but feel this will be hopeless for Mimi, even if she does pull this off because her dad will surely double cross her. Jeff 's soul is simply too good of leverage for Mimi's compliance. i cant see "HIM" holding up his end of the deal. i see "HIM" twisting the terms of the agreement and exploiting a loop hole.

Postby Babydoll1864 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:52 pm

So umm when exactly is the next one going to be added???? :?: just wondering no rush :unsure:
~*Babydoll*~ 4ever a reaper girl lol

Postby rac7d » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 pm

i would have though mimi be more inja like and get the object first, she spent soo much time messing with minnie and jr now cerberus....... while totally badass i feel it will all be fruitless
soo is mandy home is grim home do they not here the ruckus

Postby Gato » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:37 am

Babydoll1864 wrote:So umm when exactly is the next one going to be added???? :?: just wondering no rush :unsure:

Whenever Grids feels like it.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby grimfan620 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:40 am

Blood Lord wrote:Jeff's betrayal cost him a hand. but I think he isn't exactly refering to a replacement hand. Power, and a plan have been lost here... and a hand. But the point is whatever Him wanted to do is off track. something in that vault is going to restore that plan. It may lead to a replace hand, such as Horror's Hand, which would fulfill all of Him's problems and issues.

Him is powerful enough that I don't think a missing limb is much of a big deal, and probably easy for him to fix. However, I'm not totally disregarding the idea that this artifiact will fuill both needs. I'm saying that it can't be only a hand replacement that she is going after. that'd be dumb.

Um no. The horror hand WOULD put the plan back on track, his mission is to be the strongest scariest being in exsitstance and that is exactly what the horror hand does. He, as you said, could live without a hand and isnt in it just for a replacement limb but for altimate power. (on another note, I think Mimi will get away with the horror hand and HIM will try to cheat her, but being many creatures can't handle the hand, being it shows there worst fears, HIM will lose much of his power and Mimi will exscape with Jeff and maybe go to Jrs. to explain.

Postby shadowilinise » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:47 pm

I wish Mimi and Grim Jr. end up together...
WE ARE ALL CRAZY, EVEN IF THINK YOU AREN'T THAT MEANS YOU ARE!

Postby stratus » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:55 am

i dont think Minnie will allow that. i expect her to slip a little something into Mimi's drinks or shoot her with a blow dart. she will exploit every chance to drive them apart. a cunning master manipulator like her mom. i think Minnie should just have junior before other girls start mysteriously disappearing.
anyways i think Minnie is about to remove the Nails so she can impress Jr. and show him who is really the "Amazing" one.
Last edited by stratus on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby lastchild » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:37 pm

nice puppy!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:15 pm

grimfan620 wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Jeff's betrayal cost him a hand. but I think he isn't exactly refering to a replacement hand. Power, and a plan have been lost here... and a hand. But the point is whatever Him wanted to do is off track. something in that vault is going to restore that plan. It may lead to a replace hand, such as Horror's Hand, which would fulfill all of Him's problems and issues.

Him is powerful enough that I don't think a missing limb is much of a big deal, and probably easy for him to fix. However, I'm not totally disregarding the idea that this artifiact will fuill both needs. I'm saying that it can't be only a hand replacement that she is going after. that'd be dumb.

Um no. The horror hand WOULD put the plan back on track, his mission is to be the strongest scariest being in exsitstance and that is exactly what the horror hand does. He, as you said, could live without a hand and isnt in it just for a replacement limb but for altimate power.(on another note, I think Mimi will get away with the horror hand and HIM will try to cheat her, but being many creatures can't handle the hand, being it shows there worst fears, HIM will lose much of his power and Mimi will exscape with Jeff and maybe go to Jrs. to explain.

That's basically what I said, you dumb shit.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Babydoll1864 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Does anyone realize that "Him" is from The Power Puff Girls...... I was watching the show and saw "Him" claws and all :devil: :Mandy: :tongue: :anger: :dead:

Postby stratus » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:17 pm

must of been a cool moment of realization i love those moments. "HIM" was pretty feminine in the original PPG . he even basicly had the exact outfit mimi wears now. hes more serious in grim tales though.

Postby Babydoll1864 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:54 pm

stratus wrote:must of been a cool moment of realization i love those moments. "HIM" was pretty feminine in the original PPG . he even basicly had the exact outfit mimi wears now. hes more serious in grim tales though.

I know even though he's a little more butch it's the same "HIM" I'm just glad u didn't make fun of my realization lol :mrgreen:

Postby Babydoll1864 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Gato wrote:
Babydoll1864 wrote:So umm when exactly is the next one going to be added???? :?: just wondering no rush :unsure:

do u have to b a total jerk I just asked a question :angry: :anger: :badday: :cussing:

Postby Omniczar » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:12 pm

@Babydoll - Please do not double post, just edit your post next time.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Babydoll1864 wrote:
Gato wrote:

do u have to b a total jerk I just asked a question :angry: :anger: :badday: :cussing:

Look, stop thinking everyone is out to get you. Grids is the nickname for Griddles, one of Bleedman's editiors that handles this specific area. Look at how complicated it is to try and make one of these pages, and Bleedman is dealing with three comics, commissions, and his own life. So chill the fuck out, pull up a chair, and enjoy life a little. Drinks will be comming soon.

BTW, type like you possess some form of inteligence above your average third grader.
Last edited by Blood Lord on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Gato » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Well, this is what I get for taking my kitten to the vet, missing the opportunity to get after a dipshit. Oh well, Bloodlord does a far more superior job of it regardless.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby fishyfox » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Jr. word of advice of someone who's been in ur situation when stuck on top of a girl who likes u with a large amounts of weapons at her disposal DONT GET A BONER OF ANOTHER GIRL ( don't ask) but u could nt say it would be funny if jr still said wow after getting axed Oh and Mandy did love someone this lil emo kid from the cartoon the poodles heads from the tv show middle is from hercules and the last one well ya know
Technically Skeletons cant have boners. Its something to do with muscles. Anyway, not wanting to get into any of that, if you think about it a LOAD of pages back, mandy said to grim "But just so you know i hate kids...how would that work anyway" If youve seen the show many times when grim loses his robe he has no $*%£. Just a bone.

Location: Look slightly to your left...Bit more...Yep in that general direction

Postby sinistra-sundown » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:20 pm

fishyfox wrote:Technically Skeletons cant have boners. Its something to do with muscles. Anyway, not wanting to get into any of that, if you think about it a LOAD of pages back, mandy said to grim "But just so you know i hate kids...how would that work anyway" If youve seen the show many times when grim loses his robe he has no $*%£. Just a bone.

Okay, first of all, a boner has absolutely nothing to do with muscles but with blood. =/

And as you can see, Junior is more than just a skellington. He can turn into a demon and into a human(?) or at least into a human-like demon and he has flesh in that form.
And maybe he has this body part we are talking about too. xP

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Jr can probably use the Nergal demon to give himself a big penis, or fuck'em-good stick, which ever term you prefer.

Come, this isn't rocket science. Its common sense. If the demon can make Jr look human to a deep degree, it can probably give him a penis. The skeleton, for exmaple doesn't have a nose, that is just cartilage, same with the ears. It the demon can there for replicate these human features on Jr's skeletal body, than it can give him a damn penis.
Mercypostle

Postby Gato » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:47 am

How did this turn into a discussion of the existence of skele-boy penises anyway? Why can't you people just leave stuff to the imagination?

Postby Babydoll1864 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:39 am

okay sorry for being the average 17 year old girl using short hand.... please forgive my attitude and my Stupidity..... :'(

Postby DaCrum » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:52 am

Average isn't something you should strive for.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Archrival » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:13 am

Babydoll1864 wrote:okay sorry for being the average 17 year old girl using short hand.... please forgive my attitude and my Stupidity..... :'(

And don't post in colour, especially that colour as it makes my eyes bleed.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Babydoll1864 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:08 pm

So I should just be the nerdy 17 year old girl I am, is that what you are saying? :?:

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!