Carve A Path

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Carve A Path

Postby Iris » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:10 am

I find it amusing you think Bloodlord is trolling, he's just trying to help you new people by stating the rules of the forum.

You probably want to listen to some of his advice and try to work on your posts.

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:05 pm

Blood is pretty harsh with grammer and spelling on newbies which would obviously irritate others. But putting that aside BloodLord is usually right and gives helpful advice and its not very smart to start a debate with him.
No more dreaming for "real" friends!
No more stars for me to be alone
under! No more! I"m blowing through that lid!

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby Archrival » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Too much BL hating in here...
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Dark Janet » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:34 pm

And Blood Lord really despise me.
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby rac7d » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Iris wrote:I find it amusing you think Bloodlord is trolling, he's just trying to help you new people by stating the rules of the forum.

You probably want to listen to some of his advice and try to work on your posts.

i dont think hes trolling
but i am pissed off

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:51 am

I liked it back when Blood Lord's picture was Greg House because I believed he very closely resembled his persona. He's scathingly crass, but his advice is usually for your own good. As for a topic change, this thread is now about the new Voltron show.

Postby Dark Janet » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Let't just hope Blossom is going after Bell. I prayed to God.

Postby ppggirl » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Dark Janet wrote:Let't just hope Blossom is going after Bell. I prayed to God.

Of course she will she be crazy not to attack a crazy girl with a bomb ^_^
"Gimme that cookie or i bite u"

Postby Dark Janet » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:38 pm

That's a nice icon you got there, ppggirl.

Postby stratus » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:48 am

hmm if the bomb goes off we will lose like 90% of the cast. we know bell is a bit psycho and sadistic but maybe she will put the bomb down since she enjoys toying with blossom. i can picture her kissing dexter just to taunt blossom :3 . anyways if Blossom can delay Bell with a fight perhaps dexter can get there in time to defuse the bomb. which wire should he cut? o.O

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Will we loose 90% of the cast, or will the vault door be blown wide open?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Omniczar » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Will we loose 90% of the cast, or will the vault door be blown wide open?

I put my money on the latter. The former would kinda be really pointless unless they're expecting to have an armageddon-like ending.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Archangel » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:44 am

Cut the red!!!!!! it is always the red one! ----- but i want the bomb to explode!!
Oh Extrange being from the very bottom of hell, why have thou choose me to be at thy side?
Your reaction is what surprises me little princess, has my arrive to this plane does not scare you?
I do not sense anything to be afraid of. Or there is ? tell me kind shadow ...
Not at all. I shall enlighten your view of this world, give me your hand and i will show you what your young heart needs

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:57 am

Would you expect or PRAY for anything less!? I think not!
When i die, My tomestone will simply say

Respawn in 3...2...1...

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.

Postby fishyfox » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:45 am

I think olgas messing with dexter by holding his hand and then not letting him go after blossom by keeping hold of his hand :|

Location: Look slightly to your left...Bit more...Yep in that general direction

Postby ppggirl » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:22 am

Dark Janet wrote:That's a nice icon you got there, ppggirl.

Thanks
fishyfox wrote:I think olgas messing with dexter by holding his hand and then not letting him go after blossom by keeping hold of his hand :|

Probably or maybe she didn't want other person hurt in that fight :unsure:
"Gimme that cookie or i bite u"

Postby Dark Janet » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:29 pm

GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:
I just prayed if there is a new page of PPGD. Jesus..... @ppggirl: So, how did you do it with your icon?

Postby fishyfox » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:27 pm

fishyfox wrote:
I think olgas messing with dexter by holding his hand and then not letting him go after blossom by keeping hold of his hand

Probably or maybe she didn't want other person hurt in that fight

Either way is possible. we'll just have to wait until bleedman writes then next page.
Last edited by fishyfox on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Dark Janet wrote:
GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:
I just prayed if there is a new page of PPGD. Jesus..... @ppggirl: So, how did you do it with your icon?

Good hell. Its common sense that Bloosom is going after Bell. What other god damn fucking reason would that bitch jump in a hole for? A GOD DAMN CAPPUCCINO? COME ON HERE. USE THAT STUFF BETWEEN YOUR BRAIN FOR SOMETHING.

@ Dark Janet: Keep comments, and conversations like that to the PM System, so you don't clog the thread up with spam, or derail it.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby fishyfox » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:55 am

Blood Lord wrote: COME ON HERE. USE THAT STUFF BETWEEN YOUR BRAIN FOR SOMETHING.
Ok I dont wanna sound like a total geek or anything by correcting you but i think the saying is "Use that stuff between your EARS for something" Because imbetween your brain...is more brain. :unsure:

Postby Gato » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:48 pm

fishyfox wrote:
Blood Lord wrote: COME ON HERE. USE THAT STUFF BETWEEN YOUR BRAIN FOR SOMETHING.
Ok I dont wanna sound like a total geek or anything by correcting you but i think the saying is "Use that stuff between your EARS for something" Because imbetween your brain...is more brain. :unsure:

That's the point.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby stratus » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:52 am

on the Topic of LaLaVava *Ominous flash of lightning* still wanting to mete out Vengeance on dexter for Mandark's death. i think those bitter emotions will subside because dexter never actually killed her brother. Mandark died because of his own suicidal act of detonating the entire base with his bomb in the hopes of taking dexter and the gang with him. ultimately to protect his sister.

so Dexter just needs to work up the courage to confront Lala about the their pasts, the tragedy his and Mandrak's rivalry had amounted too, and tell the truth about Mandark's death. they could then see they have both suffered great losses, both losing a cherished sibling, they could move past it and over time actually become good friends, maybe even develop a brother/sister relationship themselves, filling an emptiness they both share

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:07 pm

To be honest, I don't think she has those feelings towards Dexter.
Semper Vigilans

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!