Carve A Path

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Carve A Path

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:44 pm

... Im starting to get the feeling that all these accounts posting about RRB are a single voice with multiple mouths... Ergo one person running several accounts

Postby ppggirl » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Ooh a love triangle!no comic is completed without one :) . I am just upset that Dexter and Olga had to be in that they have no chemistry at all I am still trying to figure out why they like each other :unsure: !And how come not much blossom and Dexter moments recently?Dexter x Blossom foreverz!
"Gimme that cookie or i bite u"

Postby Xi-1 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:34 pm

I do believe you're seeing a love that does not exist. Dexter likes Blossom and that's it. He's blushing because he's not used to girls touching him. He doesn't like Olga, he just feels embarrassed around her about Susan, if only on an instinctive level. The only thing Olga feels toward Dexter is the need for vengeance.

No, this person was more cogent and to the point than Dark Janet ever was on the score regarding the boys. Should I reiterate, the chances of them appearing in this comic drops by between 25% and 55% every time they are mentioned -- just because such a thing can be. I mean, Bleedman (when he gets back) and BeeAre can pick from a whole staple of CN heroes, so why would they choose the boys? Just because they had a short appearance? I think not. Someone tell me what the last percentage I quoted was. I'm sure it was over -250%.
A Page Flipper

Postby ppggirl » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Xi-1 wrote:I do believe you're seeing a love that does not exist. Dexter likes Blossom and that's it. He's blushing because he's not used to girls touching him. He doesn't like Olga, he just feels embarrassed around her about Susan, if only on an instinctive level. The only thing Olga feels toward Dexter is the need for vengeance.

No, this person was more cogent and to the point than Dark Janet ever was on the score regarding the boys. Should I reiterate, the chances of them appearing in this comic drops by between 25% and 55% every time they are mentioned -- just because such a thing can be. I mean, Bleedman (when he gets back) and BeeAre can pick from a whole staple of CN heroes, so why would they choose the boys? Just because they had a short appearance? I think not. Someone tell me what the last percentage I quoted was. I'm sure it was over -250%.

Hmm I didnt really see it that way :| ..... thanks for telling me this it helped me understand what was really going on between dexter and olga.

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Innocence Abandoned wrote:... Im starting to get the feeling that all these accounts posting about RRB are a single voice with multiple mouths... Ergo one person running several accounts

You noticed that too..?
When i die, My tomestone will simply say

Respawn in 3...2...1...

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.

Postby Dark Janet » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:42 pm

I think there will be a new page in next month: August. Well, it's time for me I have to go to church.
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby stratus » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Omniczar wrote:
Elllyy wrote:I want to see more Rowdyruff boys in the comic :| anyway,i support blossom x dexter :D

Again with the *censored* Rowdyruff boys! WHY?!
i guess it would fit, In the aspect of fighting fire with fire. confronting a legion of evil with equally destructive and brutal semi villanous anti heroes. the prospect of former enemies/rivals comming to the aid of the main heroes and join forces to defeat a common enemy
plus the entrance would be pretty cool i guess

Postby Archrival » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:07 am

Despite the characters actually suck major balls, I don't know why people like them so much, maybe because of the disturbing fact most bleedfags on here are obsessed with romance/sexual idea I mean look how much they lap up the Mimi S&M stuff.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Xi-1 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:59 am

Any character/s to arrive would have to have a REASON for doing so. I think the Boys would enjoy sitting back and watching the Powerpuffs get 'pwned' if that was what was to happen to them now. That's why if anyone else is to arrive, as unlikely as that would be as well, it would be from the Hero side.

On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if Bling-Bling crashed the party to steal everyone's scientic stuff. Which would also mean the Tests coming to foil him. There's nothing of interest to Vilgax, though, so Team Tennyson will also likely stay away (besides them being from the newer end of the CN-verse).
A Page Flipper

Postby stratus » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:44 am

im sure bleed man will finish all the unanswred conflicts/cliff hangers in the story, like he did by continuing LalaVava's search for vengence and closure for mandarks death. and how he expanded on the story for what happned to the crew of atomic betty. im sure rowdy ruffs ambitions will not be left with a cliff hanger but he may be reserving them for another story arc.

although im sure since this is a global crisis they will participate at some point. they will have to help save the planet becuase thats where they keep all thier stuff. Also we know the Rowdys want revenge on the puffs so thats reason enough for them to assit. they cant allow the PPG's to get killed by some one else or the vengence would be unfullfilled. they Must be the 1s to do it them selves and im sure they will want an all out fight with both sides at full strength a battle that pushes them to the limit using all their power and skill. i dont think theyll be satisfied with any cheap tactics

Postby rac7d » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:14 am

when does bleed comeback from vacation im just itchin to see buttercup and sam to duke it out

Postby DemonFlower » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:07 am

He's back now.
Beware of Chibi Taurus. O_O

Postby Dark Janet » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:10 am

Great news! Bleedman has returned from Singapore.

Postby stratus » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:55 am

were addicted :'(

Postby Dark Janet » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:24 pm

stratus wrote:were addicted :'(
You're addicted to what?

Postby Guardian » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:06 pm

Also we know the Rowdys want revenge on the puffs so thats reason enough for them to assit. they cant allow the PPG's to get killed by some one else or the vengence would be unfullfilled. they Must be the 1s to do it them selves and im sure they will want an all out fight with both sides at full strength a battle that pushes them to the limit using all their power and skill. i dont think theyll be satisfied with any cheap tactics

Good hell. Dude, use correct grammar, spelling, and puncuation. Give some time and love to your posts in a forum, its a representation of your self. Do you want everyone to veiw you as a dumb ass?

And enough with the RRB already. We fucking get it already.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Dark Janet » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Also we know the Rowdys want revenge on the puffs so thats reason enough for them to assit. they cant allow the PPG's to get killed by some one else or the vengence would be unfullfilled. they Must be the 1s to do it them selves and im sure they will want an all out fight with both sides at full strength a battle that pushes them to the limit using all their power and skill. i dont think theyll be satisfied with any cheap tactics
Good hell. Dude, use correct grammar, spelling, and puncuation. Give some time and love to your posts in a forum, its a representation of your self. Do you want everyone to veiw you as a dumb ass? And enough with the RRB already. We fucking get it already.
That's it, I'm going to the church right now. And Blood Lord, we need to talk. PM me now.

Postby rac7d » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:04 pm

ive come to the conclusion that Samanth is inded a DRAGON more specificly a co-Dragon to bell while she is part of the min boss squad darkstar council she is also the 5th member as well as the most developed and has been given the most screeen time. chances are the other robots get destroyed and we will still have her as a future threat. i've just noticed she may not be as closly linked to the boss as bell is but still is loyal unlike bell she is also more focused with her goals and missions

Postby stratus » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Blood Lord wrote:

Good hell. Dude, use correct grammar, spelling, and puncuation. Give some time and love to your posts in a forum, its a representation of your self. Do you want everyone to veiw you as a dumb ass?

troll much? or maybe you just have OCD. seriously do you just do this to get reactions? does doing this make you feel smart or something? my writing wasnt that bad and you clearly had little trouble understanding it. besides i didnt bring up the RRB's i just elaborated on the idea. just seems like your trying to fill your ego with a false sense of superiority.

Dark Janet wrote:
stratus wrote:were addicted :'(
You're addicted to what?
to bleed's comics

Postby Gato » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:50 pm

stratus wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:

troll much? or maybe you just have OCD. seriously do you just do this to get reactions? does doing this make you feel smart or something? my writing wasnt that bad and you clearly had little trouble understanding it. besides i didnt bring up the RRB's i just elaborated on the idea. just seems like your trying to fill your ego with a false sense of superiority.

No, you did not just call Bloodlord a troll. Bloodlord does what he does so you fucking idiots know your place and learn how to type a post properly. Get the fuck out. Now.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby stratus » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:13 pm

join the party if you want apparently evryones bored

Postby rac7d » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:59 am

there are no such thing as troll people keep ackoledgin her everytime she saysaq rowdyruff boys and take the time to yellat her if you dont say anything back she would stop and if she continued then it be considered spam and would be suspended

Postby ppggirl » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:02 pm

rac7d wrote:there are no such thing as troll people keep ackoledgin her everytime she saysaq rowdyruff boys and take the time to yellat her if you dont say anything back she would stop and if she continued then it be considered spam and would be suspended
Please double check your post for errors and misspelled words thank you

stratus wrote:join the party if you want apparently evryones bored

Well if everyone's bored with this topic we can just talk about another topic geez

Postby rac7d » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:45 pm

ppggirl wrote:
rac7d wrote:there are no such thing as troll people keep ackoledgin her everytime she saysaq rowdyruff boys and take the time to yellat her if you dont say anything back she would stop and if she continued then it be considered spam and would be suspended
Please double check your post for errors and misspelled words thank you

stratus wrote:join the party if you want apparently evryones bored

Well if everyone's bored with this topic we can just talk about another topic geez[/quoti bet you ignored what i jsut said

Postby stratus » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:55 pm

actually when i said party i was referring to an arguement.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!