Much Ado About Mandy

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Much Ado About Mandy

Postby Xi-1 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Junior IS Mandy's son. When it talks about aborting him so he'd be a little death it shows a pregnant Mandy. The only question is who got Mandy pregnant, since Grim can't. Nergal hinted that HE knows, but if Junior was already part-Nergal he would have manifested a demon of his own. It's someone else -- someone human, and I ain't sayin' no more on the matter.
A Page Flipper

Postby Omniczar » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Xi-1 wrote:Junior IS Mandy's son. When it talks about aborting him so he'd be a little death it shows a pregnant Mandy. The only question is who got Mandy pregnant, since Grim can't. Nergal hinted that HE knows, but if Junior was already part-Nergal he would have manifested a demon of his own. It's someone else -- someone human, and I ain't sayin' no more on the matter.

Which is just--....I don't know...strange, creepy, disturbing...--in itself.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Omniczar wrote:
Xi-1 wrote:Junior IS Mandy's son. When it talks about aborting him so he'd be a little death it shows a pregnant Mandy. The only question is who got Mandy pregnant, since Grim can't. Nergal hinted that HE knows, but if Junior was already part-Nergal he would have manifested a demon of his own. It's someone else -- someone human, and I ain't sayin' no more on the matter.

Which is just--....I don't know...strange, creepy, disturbing...--in itself.

Ahaha, yes, it is a little of all of them.
Just consider the possiblitys though, it could be ANYONE! (Except for Timmy Turner...just...no lol.)
When i die, My tomestone will simply say

Respawn in 3...2...1...

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.

Postby stratus » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:00 pm

mandys uteras is strictly for breeding powerful little warriors. shes not having random affarrs for mere pleasure shes definetly has a plan behind all this even when it comes to getting intamate shes all business. i wish grim would show some rage and kick evil dannys ass for being such an asshole

Postby urrmessi » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:30 am

Guy's!!!!! newsflash Grimm wanted Minnie to die that night or he would have regenerated her limbs like he did for mandy neck the only reason he allowed her body fixed was cuz Big J R was there and he would have reduced Grimm ta dust And also U think Mandy would get one of those devil guns the rest use i mean really Queen of hell and shes stuck with dat weak ass Uzi and Minnie should have been an egg whe she was first born and would have to copy someones body like Her dad J R :|
look I am a grade A jackass It's in my job description to me it's a complement :]

Postby Imosa » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:08 am

urrmessi wrote:Guy's!!!!! newsflash Grimm wanted Minnie to die that night or he would have regenerated her limbs like he did for mandy neck the only reason he allowed her body fixed was cuz Big J R was there and he would have reduced Grimm ta dust And also U think Mandy would get one of those devil guns the rest use i mean really Queen of hell and shes stuck with dat weak ass Uzi and Minnie should have been an egg whe she was first born and would have to copy someones body like Her dad J R :|

Of course he wanted Minnie to die. He's death, that's what he does. Minnie is important to him but not as important as Mandy. He might also have also let her body be fixed because he loves her.
Ya I thought the uzi was kinda weird. She doesn't look bad with it though.

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:13 am

urrmessi wrote:Guy's!!!!! newsflash Grimm wanted Minnie to die that night or he would have regenerated her limbs like he did for mandy neck the only reason he allowed her body fixed was cuz Big J R was there and he would have reduced Grimm ta dust And also U think Mandy would get one of those devil guns the rest use i mean really Queen of hell and shes stuck with dat weak ass Uzi and Minnie should have been an egg whe she was first born and would have to copy someones body like Her dad J R :|

No, it's not that he WANTED her to die, it's that he was too late, did you not pay attention to the page?
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=64

Respawn in 3...2...1...

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.

Postby Unlimited » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:28 am

Grim wanting Minnie to die?
That is bullshit at best.
Memento mori

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:47 am

Unlimited wrote:...
Grim wanting Minnie to die?
That is bullshit at best.

Exactly, he was just too late, it was NOT his intention to let her die.

Respawn in 3...2...1...

Postby mimimandy » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:59 pm

I feel sad. LIke, REALLY sad. :'( This is the kind of comic that I would die in.
Question: Are Minnie and Jr. forbidden to be together? Cuz if that wasn't the case, I'm pretty sure that minnie would have just gone ahead with all the...stuff...she may have been......er, thinking of.
I feel sorry for everyone in this comic. Even Dan. I hope that the grand finale's coming soon, cuz i just want to get this horrible stuff over with.
EDIT: Ok, i don't think i feel sorry for Dan. I just want to know what's going to happen to these 4 people: Mandy, Minnie, Jr., and Mimi. I'm feeling a little confused.
Too Cool For the Bullshit

Postby Imosa » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:20 pm

mimimandy wrote:I feel sad. LIke, REALLY sad. :'( This is the kind of comic that I would die in.
Question: Are Minnie and Jr. forbidden to be together? Cuz if that wasn't the case, I'm pretty sure that minnie would have just gone ahead with all the...stuff...she may have been......er, thinking of.
I feel sorry for everyone in this comic. Even Dan. I hope that the grand finale's coming soon, cuz i just want to get this horrible stuff over with.
EDIT: Ok, i don't think i feel sorry for Dan. I just want to know what's going to happen to these 4 people: Mandy, Minnie, Jr., and Mimi. I'm feeling a little confused.

I'm curious as to how Mandy feels about Minnie's feelings. I'd imagine she's caught on by now.
Regardless whether Minnie and Jr. are forbidden to be together seems irreverent. Minnie seems loves Jr. enough to ignore what other people think.
Why hasn't she done anything with Junior. I imagine it's because they don't feel entirely comfortable.

Are you saying this comic is horrible that you just want it to end or are you saying that your just really anxious to hear the ending.

Postby mimimandy » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Imosa wrote:
mimimandy wrote:I feel sad. LIke, REALLY sad. :'( This is the kind of comic that I would die in.

I'm curious as to how Mandy feels about Minnie's feelings. I'd imagine she's caught on by now.
Regardless whether Minnie and Jr. are forbidden to be together seems irreverent. Minnie seems loves Jr. enough to ignore what other people think.
Why hasn't she done anything with Junior. I imagine it's because they don't feel entirely comfortable.

Are you saying this comic is horrible that you just want it to end or are you saying that your just really anxious to hear the ending.

To your last question: i'm anxious.
Thanks for the info. Very thorough.
Wait a mo: Why does it feel like Mimi is gonna end up with Jr?
This is what the unknown does to you. It tears your brain apart cuz you don't know!!!
Too Cool For the Bullshit

Postby Imosa » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:12 pm

mimimandy wrote:To your last question: i'm anxious.
Thanks for the info. Very thorough.
Wait a mo: Why does it feel like Mimi is gonna end up with Jr?
This is what the unknown does to you. It tears your brain apart cuz you don't know!!!
lol, It's true, the unknown can be frightening but your question can be answered now. The reason it feels like Mimi is going to end up with Jr. is because it would make for a good story. Mimi is essentially good but corrupted by her father to be evil. She is in constant distress and has no way out. Jr.; however, is a way out. If Mimi can trust Jr. and if Jr. is strong enough, Jr. can help her overcome the influence and control of her father and become free. Then, her life would be in debt to Jr. and that is a good reason for her to want to spend the rest of her life him.
Who better to spend your life with, then the person who gave you a life to spend.

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:10 pm

If the demons share power with their partners, that could (maybe) also explain why Junior has red wings in the Afterbirth preview pics.
A Page Flipper

Postby sinistra-sundown » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:32 am

Xi-1 wrote:If the demons share power with their partners, that could (maybe) also explain why Junior has red wings in the Afterbirth preview pics.

And since when has Mimi the ability to fly? :unsure:

Postby Imosa » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:27 am

sinistra-sundown wrote:
Xi-1 wrote:If the demons share power with their partners, that could (maybe) also explain why Junior has red wings in the Afterbirth preview pics.

And since when has Mimi the ability to fly? :unsure:

So your saying Mimi is one of Junior's parents? Unorthodox but ok. lol.

Postby sinistra-sundown » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:35 am

Oh, sry, I think I missunderstood something. :redface:

My bad.

Postby Tablix » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:02 am

rac7d wrote:
Xerxes wrote:
Tablix wrote:didnt clock work say that this danny is technacly isnt supossed to be alive considering theres only supposed to be 1 danny? im surprised the world hasnt gone all chaotic with 2 dannys in the world i would think he would have disapeared after a while or something im curious o.o

Yeah, he shouldn't exist, cuz he was good Danny's future self, but Danny turned the tables on him and changed his future. Clockwork re-created him to defeat the demonreaper monster, and for his cooperation Dark Danny was allowed to stay. Clockwork warned DD though, that if he starts acting all super-evil again Clock will erase him from existance again. So Clocwork probably made sure that the universe wouldn't go to shit while he was at it.

have we seen the actuall danny yet i ve seen tucker dark danny and time work
how come danny hasnt made a cameo and sam too she loves gothica

i didnt see tucker wat page was that? and i think they did show danny but from the back when grim was at a fast food restraunt while mandy was growing up and he was there to take the life of that dude from megus xlr :I or watever i think that was danny hair and shirt seemed the same

Postby Tablix » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:04 am

Xerxes wrote:
Tablix wrote:didnt clock work say that this danny is technacly isnt supossed to be alive considering theres only supposed to be 1 danny? im surprised the world hasnt gone all chaotic with 2 dannys in the world i would think he would have disapeared after a while or something im curious o.o

Yeah, he shouldn't exist, cuz he was good Danny's future self, but Danny turned the tables on him and changed his future. Clockwork re-created him to defeat the demonreaper monster, and for his cooperation Dark Danny was allowed to stay. Clockwork warned DD though, that if he starts acting all super-evil again Clock will erase him from existance again. So Clocwork probably made sure that the universe wouldn't go to shit while he was at it.

meh yeah i can see how that makes sense but yet not make sense at the same time xD i understand if clock work can bend time but how could he possibly bend reality it self by createing another being that isnt to exist? god im sutch a know it all xD cuz im majorly curious about this even tho its just a comic and it is obviously not based off realism but its so in depth with story that it makes me curious xD and very skepticle :I

Postby sinistra-sundown » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:25 am

@above: Well, in the movie Clockwork didn´t really recreate Dark Danny, he has still existed at the end for some reason, he was just prisoned in that coffee thing (I don´t know the english word for that xP).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UKJJxJw ... re=related klick 12:15

So he can´t really bend reality it self.

Postby Omniczar » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:54 pm

Tablix, please do not double post. Just edit your previous post next time.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Shygirl » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:39 pm

will there be a comic about Manny? well I saw on deviant arts, what I believe is Manny, and a sister (I think) it to be cool if it does become a comic :3

Postby Creppy Eggy » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Hello Shygirl! Please refraim from posting in old threads such as this one. Let them rest in peace, okay? Thanks :)
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:03 pm

PEOPLE, WHAT THE FUCK?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!