Gallifrey: Time Academy (IC) – Here we are at the start

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Gallifrey: Time Academy (IC) – Here we are at the start

Postby Keiran » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:36 pm

Gilbrid Bhaltiar – Don’t You Dare Close Your Eyes

Gilbrid looked at Wattles curiously, grinning in excitement. “So many zings! I have much to learn, I be happy to go vitz you Vattles! Vhat is Zeter?” the small teen asked, then pausing, “Zeatre… The-a-ter.” He scrunched his face trying to pronounce the partiularily difficult word. “I sorry, I not speak English good yet. Ich spreche gut Deutsch aber, wenn Sie verstehen. (I speak German well though, if you understand.)”

The albino watched the man the bandages curiously, watching fool around with George. “May bi you not should be play with Vattles toy…” he murmured timidly, biting his lip, “May bi make Vattles upset…”

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 pm

-(Space Port)-

_Time Academy_

Roy, was a slender young man, whose appearance looked like he was in his late twenties. He wore a brown cap on top of his curly purple hair. His eyes were an unnatural bright amber. The clothing, he had on was a long sleeve red and black flannel shirt that had onyx colored buttons with brown pants. The shoes, he had on were black boots that had a nice shine to it with black laces, that were tied neatly. His overall appearance was that of an ordinarily young man despite his hair and irises as materialized on the mat. Gave off no present, it would be a wonder if anyone at all noticed him.

He had a big grin on his face as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. He looked from the right side and then to the left as he questioned to himself " How the hell, do I find Romana in the first place?" He started to rubbed his chin while he strolled to remember the discussion he had previously on the mineral planet Vega. He recalled that other female time lord, mentioned that Romana was some kind of president, that even getting a chance to glance at her would impossible yet alone meeting with her. " Difficult, I suppose, Impossible, helllllo." He mentioned as he was interrupted the sight of a lady in green, who at the time seemed to be introducing herself. Sure, she had plant features, with a head that looked like a flower that hadn't bloomed yet, skin that had a green tint it and other things, but to Roy, she was a women, that's all that mattered.

In his body, under his clothing and organic skin, his mechanical muscles tighten as his blood pumped rapidly. He went into ARM, just for a short distance. When he stopped just in front of Tos-Strue, he carried with him a strong breeze and made a long streak on the floor. " And I'm pleased to meet you, Tos-Strue." Roy with a smile. " I'm...." He paused before he introduced himself. Roy turned away and scratched the back of his head as he debated what name to use. He faced her and again and then said ".... Roy Everydayman."

" Might as well as stick with a classic, I suppose." He remarked about his obviously fake name. He couldn't believe yet again, he couldn't of think of a name that had a mundane ring to it. His attention then went on the woman in the robe " And hello to you too, we should get together for dinner sometime." Roy said as he addresed Nisha. He looked over to Tos and then said " I'm starting to like this academy."
Last edited by Mastermind001 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Shikin smirked internally at Wattles congragulations, a small beam of happiness blooming in him as he heard about the supposed "best drinks in the city." Perhaps he could add some to his collection while making some money, just as a side job so he'd have some allowance to spend during his time here. Shame Eward and Wattles didn't seem to be hitting it off, bit odd for Wattles to attack like that, good trick on Eward's part as a response, although a bit cocky. He wondered if he should throw a custard pie at the back of his head, but dismissed it as a bit too crude. Besides, he kinda liked him and tinkering, he respected people who could tinker with machinery like that. Whenever he tried to meddle outside the instructions with a device it generally exploded. Lot of trial and error needed. Oh, and someone was talking to him. Eh? he said, scratching his head under the tufts of hair sticking out as he turned to face the small albino child. ...oh yeah, humans get like that sometimes. he sighed as he saw another newcomer joining in. Pretty forward kinda guy. he muttered before focusing on little Gilbred. ...You're a small little one, aren't you? Look like you've been in a few scraps too. Anyway, he'll be fine, it's not like I'll make a habit out of stealing a rubber chicken.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:33 pm

During the conversation with the other two Brits, Taylor grinned. "Heh? So you're from the future?" he asked Jerry, "-Well...from my perspective anyway. Well I guess that's one thing to look forward to over the next few years. It was 2005 when I woke up and left home this morning." He laughed at Jerry's comment about Wattles. "Tell me about it," he murmured.

Taylor was even more interested to hear where Alex was from. "World War II? You are joking...That's unreal." He scratched his head, laughing and listening to Jerry and Alex's discussion. "So, I'm talking to someone from the future and someone from the past, and the first morning's not even over yet?" he commented. "I don't know if I'll ever get used to this time travel business. I mean, this is the sort of thing I'd expect in Science fiction, not in real life..."

To Alex's comment about the meeting point, Taylor shrugged. "I don't know man...the message I got from Gallifrey just gave me the instructions to get here at this appointed time; I dunno what we're supposed to be doing now." He glanced around him slowly, observing everyone. He then nudged Alex. "I don't suppose any of these guards would know where we're supposed to go, would they...? I mean I thought there would have been a tour guide or something, but there only seems to be us students here and them."
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby TheLivingCouch » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:44 pm

-Spaceport: “This one is crystal and not for you…”-

“Perhaps one day maybe.” Tos-Strue replied not feeling the least put off by Shikin’s answer. “This one will wait.” It would be quite a long time before she would leave Gallifrey anyway. Unfortunately her new acquaintance plodded off before she could continue the discussion about the flower’s name. It seemed he no longer cared. Tos-Strue turned to Nisha and gave her and expectant look and a smile. “Do you still wish to know the flower’s name?” She asked. The robed woman had been silent since Shikin had given her the flower. Everyone else had been talking very much.

Tos-Strue had only just asked the question another new arrival appeared. He came running in at an incredible speed and skidded to a halt directly in front of her. He left a nasty streak on the floor behind him. She didn’t react. She wasn’t sure how to react. “Some of these creatures have very strange ways of greeting.” She noted to herself. “This one runs very fast, the pink one spins plates, and Nisha offers flowers severed at the stem.” It reminded her of something Beckna-Chi had once told her. “The creatures of flesh and bone are as varied in manner as are the stars in the sky. You must be accepting of each one in turn…” For the High Oracle she would try, but still this was all very unnerving. “Hello to you Roy Everydayman.” She replied eying the newcomer curiously. “Perhaps you have been …” Her sentence was cut short by the unpleasant sound of Wattles’ plate exploding mid air. “What was that?” Startled, she backed up more than a few steps only to bump into Dayvan. “Oh, please excuse this one. This one did not mean to collide with you.” She said turning to make an apology.

Postby sam4books » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Wattlegallopavo

~Space Port----When I Get You Alone~

Wattles winced, not only because he half expected the plate to explode. Thankfully it wasn't that bad. In fact, though he should completely embarrassed for his failure of a prank, he was actually kind of glad. A few seconds before Eward put away his sonic screwdriver, he would've felt a cold weight on top of his hat. Shikin would have noticed some of it got on his jacket as well. Wattles simply licked his jacket clean of what left of it got on him. And it wasn't a lot, for either of them. It was much, much worse for Eward. Wattles had to try hard to not laugh in his face. It was remarkable how ironic it was. "Hm, I'd check your hat if I were you~" It landed so close to the front edge of the hat's rim, Eward would notice that cream was dripping to the floor, near his shoes. If he were to check the top of his hat's rim, he would see that he had "accidently" got some of a slice of cream pie on it when he had dismantled the spinning plate, with bits and pieces here and there. In simplest terms, it was a complete mess.

Meanwhile, Wattles pretended like it was no big deal. "Get it?" he explained, "'What's black and white, but red all over?'" He then shrugged. "I told you it was you. I tried to warn you. You didn't listen..." Slightly not impressed with the man who thought he could save himself, especially with an actual sonic screwdriver, the most useful tool in existence, he kicked away at the cream on the floor. "Here Shikin, let me clean that mush off of you." The pink man took out a rather bright red rag and skillfully damped at Shikin's jacket, cleaning it of the cream that got on it. "That wasn't meant for you, I'm afraid." He gave a wink. He didn't really care what Eward thought. The guy was impossible to please, and not as bright as he looks. It was almost a disappointment. "Ah! I wouldn't worry my funny speaking friend!" he assured the German human. "George here has been through worse." He frowned when he noticed that George the rubber chicken had some cream on him too. Promptly, he wiped him off. "There. All better."

He hardly noticed the arrival of the purple haired player who called himself "Roy Everydayman". Rest be assured, he probably wishes he would've noticed him earlier. "That...that hair.". He was gorgeous.

"Excuse me sir?" he began, tapping the fellow on the shoulder. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything..." one glance at the two women told him otherwise, but he continued anyways. "...but you have got to share me your secret. That hair color looks fabuleux on you~ And the style doesn't look half bad either. It has that sort of knight in shining armor look to it, but with a sort of candy fantasy twist..."
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Keiran » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Gilbrid Bhaltiar – Two Worlds

"Zat is good," chirped Gilbrid happily to Shikin, givin the older man a bright smile, "Stealing should be done to survive only, ja?" He rubbed the lynx tail around his waist again. "I have been in many fight, I am Teutonic Knight from Prussia. I am small because I not eat lots vhen very small. But is okay, I can hide better. Smaller target not get hit." He bounced on the balls of his feet and asked calmly, "Why you vear bandages? Are you in pain? Mai bi I can help you? I like help." He blinked his red eyes and tilted his head while smiling, seeming truly innocent.

Postby Archrival » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:16 am

Eward snarled at Wattles which was very unlike him but nobody and I mean NOBODY messes with his suit, luckily he had a gizmo in mind which could sort it out. Eward did not touch his hat yet but pulled out some bits and pieces from his pockets, then pulling out his screwdriver he began to fashion some form of device, its was small and looked almost like a miniature vacuum which it was but this vacuum had transdimentional abilities meaning that it could suck up a lot more than it's size because it was bigger on the inside. He flicked a switch on it and it made a tiny humming sound, he then proceeded to vacuum up all the cream on his hat. "If you do that again Wattles I will not be responsible for my actions and you will not be responsible for your 'accident'." Eward said threateningly towards his fellow Gallifreyan, Ewards was not one for murder but hopefully the pink pansy would not see through his bluff.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby aj_gatsz » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:42 am

-British Bunch-

Don’t worry about the thing with the grandchildren Alex.” Jerry said letting his hands slide into his pockets. He was talking to the other two Brits, but was starring at the other colorful group, of aliens. “By being here we already dropped out of our time. There will be nothing we shouldn’t know about the future, the problem will be rather with using that knowledge. When and how may we take part in historical events? When do we have to stay idle, despite knowing of the doom of millions of our fellow countrymen, and loved ones? We may not travel back in time to prevent World War two; we may not prevent the death of millions in death camps. It gives some comfort to know, that the Nazis will fall, but even if they would have won, we may not prevent it.” He said in a serious voice before looking at the other two. “We got ourselves a hell of burden my friends; let’s hope we learn how to handle it.” He said with a smile, and tilted his head toward the other group. “Alright lads, let’s mingle with E.T. and friends, otherwise they would consider humans xenophobe, or even racist.
With a wide grin on his face and the name-badge on his coat Jerry walked to the other group, with hands dug into his pockets. He gave the people around a few nods and muttered a couple of ‘Hi’s before turning to Gilbrid. “Grüß Gott. Es ist schön Leute von der Heimatwelt zu sehn…(Hi, It’s nice to see people from the Home world)” He said to small albino, and extended one hand. “Ich heiße Jeremias, von wann kommst du her? (My name is Jeremy, from when are you from?)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:40 am

Hmm? An eye winked open at the side of Shikin's head, the pupil moving slightly off-centre and staring at Wattles, a bandage turned in the air and another eye appeared, glancing at Wattles wipe off some of the cream. Oh, no problem. The threads of his jacket around the splodge of cream unravelled and then wrapped back around it, the threads slicing through the soft material and quickly absorbing it, writhing furiously in one concentrated area until, once the yellowy substance was gone, sliding back into place and reconnecting with the rest of the threads. ...creamy, with a hint of...lemony zest, oh that's nice, haven't tasted anything lemony in decades. Where did oh. He's gone. Shikin said disapointedly, he liked lemon. The eye on the side of his head disappeared while the one on the bandage faded nearly out of sight until it was as noticable as a few dashes of shade which slid around to the other edge of the bandage to keep an eye on Eward, quite an obvious little threat but sneaky enough wordplay to give him another point in Shikin's tome.

I wouldn't say only, but I'd agree it isn't a good thing Gilbrid. Shikin replied, jumping back into the conversation with the boy. Teutonic, yes, sounds familiar that. German bunch, religiously based, lasted a good while, military side. he thought to himself as he dragged the knowledge from the depths of his dustier memories. He smirked mentally as Gilbrid asked if he wore bandages because he was in pain. Oh no. These, dear boy, are more of a preemptive than a counteragent. He paused in his speech as he rethought his words, although the boy should understand any words no matter what level of complexity, he had a translator surely, although that didn't really explain his broken manner of speaking. Hmm, I'm fine, no worries. Nice kid, first one to ask if I was hurt somehow. I suppose with this assemblage of anomalies and abnormalities it's to be expected that other little details are looked over. Such as why this one has a medal of some kind despite looking like being, quite frankly, not much of a fight. Bit of a paradox this one. I like that. He jerked slightly as..."Jerry" the name tag said, suddenly appeared, lot's of humans and even more earthlings than he'd expected. They really did get everywhere, like roaches. "K'hem." He said, just quiet enough to not attract attention but loud enough to make quite obvious he was bloody there too.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Musicmac » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:49 am

Nisharahamin Lah Kashingmahalia, Nisha / Miahalia, Mia    - Gallifreyan Spaceport

While everyone was busy exchanging greetings and mingling with each other, Nisha had found the opportunity to slip away from the group and enjoy some time with herself. She looked at the others as they talked and made conversation. The engineer let out an unnoticeable sigh which only she could hear from inside her own helmet. So this is what it feels like to be an ambassador..., she spoke to herself in her thoughts. It had been tiring to talk so much. The rose from Shikin was still in her hands and she raised it against the bright golden suns to have a better glance of its unique beauty. Soon, she started to feel herself drift away from her own mind as she stared at the alien skies and-

"   Hmm?   " Nisha turned around when her thoughts had been interrupted by a voice. A slightly short apparent female with forest green skin greeted her and asked for the flower Shikin had given to her earlier. "   Oh sorry, something must have just been on my mind,   " the robed woman apologized when she realized her rudeness, "   The flower's name? ...Sure, why not? From what you have said, I'm a little curious about what you can do.   " The engineer held the rose in front of the girl and gently placed it in her hands.

Before she could speak of anything else however, a large amount of static appeared on her visor and caused her screen to be washed out by an almost infinite number of disruptions of what she saw. Nisha was surprised by the unexpected malfunction and looked around to find whatever was the source of this problem. Gah, why is this happening!? It's not possible that someone could carry something strong enough to cause so much- Oh..., the static had disappeared as quickly as it had happened. When the disturbance on her inside screen had fully faded away, the machinist found herself looking at a human face talking to her. She quickly regained her composure upon realizing she was being greeted and spoke to by the newcomer who introduced himself to everyone. Everydayman? she felt slightly interested in the name, and a little suspicious at the same time.

"   Nice to meet you, Roy. My name is Mia, short for Miahalia,   " the woman introduced herself with her given alias and made a small chuckle at his advances. "   That sounds nice, but no and thank you. I am sure there are other women who would like to have dinner with you more than me,   " she smiled behind her visor and refused the man's invitation politely. Beneath her conversations and actions, a hint of interest and curiosity slowly began to grow for this particular individual she had just met.
Listen.

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:30 am

{Space Port}

Shiro walked up beside Wattles and tapped him on the shoulder. Shiro then began pointing at various points of his own appearance. "Am I the black, white, and red all over thing?" He smiled cheeerfully, the sincerity of his expression showing he was trying to honestly answer. The joke was evidently missed by the poor fellow. But the gleeful way he was trying to help seemed like something similar to an innocent child.

And then Eward spoke up to threaten Wattles. Shiro's expression suddenly shifted. His happy smile and cheerful eyes became cold as steel as he was suddenly standing between Eward and Wattles. The movement so rapid that the small dust from the ground had just kicked up and floated around Shiro's feet for a couple of seconds. Shiro's gaze watched Eward carefully, studying him for a moment before realizing by body language alone that Eward wouldn't be acting upon his threat right away, if at all. He then finally spoke up.

"Please, do not resort to idle threats, sir. Violence should never be reached so quickly as a means to resolve conflict." Shiro stepped back a bit more, placing himself closer to Wattles than Eward, trying to seem less of a threat to help calm the matter.
Demon of Elru

Postby Keiran » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Gilbrid Bhaltiar – Be Prepared!

"Sie sprechen Deutsch? (You speak German?)" asked Gilbrid excitedly, "Das ist wunderbar, es ist so viel einfacher, zu Ihnen zu sprechen. Ich bin Gilbrid Bhaltair, zu Ihren Diensten. (That is wonderful, it is so much easier to speak to you. I am Gilbrid Bhaltair, at your service.)" He shook the older boy's hand as he grinned brightly, his face showing his blatant joy. "Ich bin aus dem Jahr 1236, aus Berlin, Preußen. Und du, Jeremy? (I am from the year 1236, from Berlin, Prussia. And you, Jeremy?)"

He glanced at Shikin as he said stealing shouldn't only be for survive and grew curious. "Vhen is okay to steal? Is difficult to know, ja?" he asked innocently, tilting his head so his scars were showing far more clearly, stark against his pale skin, "Right and vrong, sometimes is not easy for simple man like me." He paused and asked, "Vhat 'pre-emzive' mean? And con-ter-aug-enz?" He did not have a translator, he told the Time Lords that he'd rather learn the common language on his own. He beamed at the older man, "Is good you okay." He pat the man's shoulder happily and shook out his white hair again, "If ever need help, juz call Gilbrid, ja?"
Last edited by Keiran on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Asmodai » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Dayvan - Space Port

Dayvan caught Tos at the shoulders, with slight surprise. Personal space was a big thing among the Samum, their "skins" had a static charge to it, making touching rather peculiar. But this flower woman had no such static at all. She had a primal beauty over her that Dayvan wasn't used to seeing, as well as a fragile kind of beauty.

The woman apologized, using a third person kind of speech. Dayvan was still taken aback from the woman's appearance "I.. Eeeuhm... Right. No need to apologize." he bowed slightly. There were so many questions he wanted to ask, but he wasn't sure if all of them were appropriate enough. "May ask what your name is?" It was a safe start, he figured. Unless her race didn't use names! What if he had offended her by asking that? Never assume! It was an age old saying in the engineering rings on Samum. Assuming only makes an ass out of yourself.

He looked around the group, it was getting a bit crowded. Not that he didn't mind a bit of getting together, but there was so much happening, that it was nearly impossible to keep track of who did what. That and the whole new atmosphere was making him feel a tad light headed. He ran his hands through his hair. At least the temperature was nice enough, slightly chilly compared to the desert heats.
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 pm

{Roy}

_Space Port_

" Likewise, Mia." Roy said with a smile. As she went on to reject his offer of dinner, Roy simply smiled and said " Another time perhaps." Another time, indeed, he thought as it wasn't like he was in a rush for anything. It was all a matter of time, especially with what he knows about this situation. Romana, is the leader of people, the odds of meeting her freely was close to zero. If anything, Roy thought, he would have to arrange events or wait for his chance to ask his question. Right now, it was best to wait and learn just like every other student here.

"Thank you, Tos-Strue." He said as he appreciated the hello from the plant lady. His attention much like the plant lady went to the man in pink, who seemed to his hair and the way he had it. " No secret there, Mister Time Lord. " Roy remarked as he guessed that man must of have been a time lord. In Roy's perception of the Time Lords due to Romana in particular, he figured they all wear bright colors, colors that can be seen from space. " Humans have two pigments that give hair its color, eumelanin and pheomelanin. " He said acting like he was giving a lecture about human anatomy. Roy even had an index finger raised as he explained " However, since I'm a bit different than my fellow man, I have three more pigments, which can cause this type of hair color."

" So thank you for the compliments." Roy added and then went on to asked "So what's your goal here?"
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby TheLivingCouch » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:21 pm

-Spaceport: "Every Rose Has Its Thorns"-

Tos-Strue accepted Nisha’s flower graciously before she was startled by the exploding plate. She clung to it tightly. There was something about it, something very strange. What yet, she did not know. Tos-Strue gave the man of stars his space positioning herself between him and Nisha so she could talk to both. “This one is Tos-Strue. May this one ask of your name?” She replied giving the tall man her name. “Why do you not wish for apology?” She questioned. “This one has been told it is necessary when such things happen. This one does not wish to offend.” She nodded.

“Also this one has a name as well.” She added almost as an afterthought not wanting to forget Nisha. “Shikin whishes to name it but this one thinks it is better for the flower to give its own.” There was a touch of scorn to her words not entirely noticeable. Tos-Strue took a moment to concentrate upon her little severed friend. Her movement slowed to perfect stillness. For that moment she neither heard nor saw nor felt. She and the flower were one. Unfortunately it only lasted that one moment. An odorous brew of skunk cabbage and pear began to permeate the air as the flower she once clutched so tightly clattered to the ground. Tos-Strue staggered almost as if she had been punched in the stomach nearly collapsing to the ground. “It is not what it once was.” She spoke softly, terrified. “So much otherness. It neither lives nor unlives. It no longer hears the call. So faint, so faint. This one weeps.” Tos-Strue stepped back, eyes locked on the flower. It was all she could do to not destroy the abomination. “Why would he do such a thing? He is… he is… This one has not the word.” A fowl ashen smell replaced the previous one. “The name, yes.” She said looking up to Nisha. “Siskalt, in your words. Please take it. This one will not touch it.”

Postby Asmodai » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:43 am

Dayvan - Space Port

Beautiful and well mannered, albeit a bit strange constantly referring to herself as 'this one'. "My name is Dayvan Onwuka Mara-" he paused for a moment, they didn't need to know his full name, which spanned for nearly 40 names now. "Dayvan Onwuka." he said with another slight bow.

He looked at the flower she was talking about, he was absolutely no expert. In fact, this was the first flower he has ever seen. So it was frightening for him when Tos suddenly reacted so violently when she... well, whatever she did with the flower. He squatted and picked up the flower, twirling it between his fingers. It was such a weird little thing, what would it's purpose be? He stood back up again, holding the flower a bit awkwardly in front of him. How could such a small thing generate such a reaction? He offered the flower back to the other woman "I take it this is yours?"
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Apparently not. Thought Shikin, deciding the child probably wasn't kitted with a translation device, which while was slightly odd probably didn't have any sinister undertones. Over the centuries, I've learnt that there are very few rules that don't have exceptions. Even if you wish there weren't, but these are questions and discussions for rainy afternoons when we need to pass the time with chatter, and preemptive and counteragent...well, the first stops a problem from happening while the second fixs a problem once it's happened, basically. He cringed slightly when Gilbrid patted him on the shoulder, the shudder wasn't noticable on his padded body but it rung like a tiny wave along the four bandages behind him. If I need you, I'll give you a call then. He gave Gil a thumbs-up, after all, he needed some other body sign of happiness or agreement than a smile. It wobbled though when one of his watching eyes saw Tos-Strue take the flower from Nisha. Moment of truth then. he thought, turning his hand into a fist before flexing fingers fluidly, ignoring the slight bit of condescension in her voice, afterall, she was the apparent expert in these matters.

And apparently, she hasn't taken to it. He grimaced as she spoke, her words were natural he supposed, after all, what he'd done to it was most certainly unnatural. He had a feeling that any possible relationship he could have had with her was gone, shame, her expertise in plants, flowers and botony could have been helpful. Damnit. That one little blip in his composure when he'd want to one-up Wattles had resulted in this, the method he'd used was likely another reason matters turned bad. Magic that had blood used in it, while powerful, did give off a tainted feeling sometimes, but only to those more in tune with the object changed. Just unlucky that one such as her showed up. When a huge amount of races like this were gathered, he should have known to be more careful about what he did in case he made a faux pas of some kind, and it seemed he'd made a big one. Siskalt eh? Well, I think I'd better keep an eye or two on her for now, who knows how she could act towards me now.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby sam4books » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:57 am

Wattlegallopavo

~Space Port----I Want It All~

Wattles ignored Eward. He wasn't stupid, he knew the guy hated him. In fact, it was pretty amusing to him. Whether or not he understood Eward's hidden meaning mattered not. Fact of the matter is he had this weird feeling that he could expect something bad from him in the future. Call it a hunch, but he sure didn't want to be within five feet of the guy. Shiro's presentation of his support touched him deeply. "I am honored that you would defend me friend" he said, "But it isn't needed. If he wants revenge I'd say bring it. I could use the challenge" he added with a smile. He turned back to Roy, "More than two? I have heard such a thing was rare in most races, particularly the human kind. I'm actually quite embarrassed that I thought you'd die it." The pink haired man laughed at himself, "I hope you don't mind if I use your style as inspiration or a future costume. My goal is to be a great actor and comedian you see. I wish to act in the great grand theatre of the Citadel in front of all the Time Lords and Ladies. Bring something they have never seen before to the table. Hopefully I'll even entertain the Lady President herself." His laughter stopped for a moment, and a frown appeared on his face. "The only problem is, truthfully I'm not used to doing solo acts. I don't even know if I'm cut out for them."
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:25 pm

{Port}

Shiro turned and blinked a few times, genuinely speechless. At first, he couldn't understand why Wattles would want to be challenged if it could risk his life, and seem entertained by the notion. Shiro never thought of dying as something to find entertaining or enjoyable. But then one word hit him directly between the eyes once he almost formed enough thought to talk. His eyes went wide and a smile began to form.

"Friend..." Shiro muttered silently while looking at Wattles. He chuckled a bit to clear his head, nodding to himself, liking the idea of Wattles as his friend. he then stepped forward when Wattles started to frown. "You live to entertain, yes? Then you'll find a way to accomplish your dreams... But if you still feel unsure, then just keep in mind that there will always be someone around willing to help when needed." He placed a hand onto Wattles' shoulder, patting it softly for a second before retracting his hand.
Demon of Elru

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:27 pm

{Roy}

_Space Port_

" Yes, the lady president, Romanadvoratrelundar, Romana for short." Roy commented as Wattle spoke of his dream of entertaining her and the rest of his kind. " Despite being called the "Ice Queen", I imagine she would enjoy your theatrics. " He added, with a raise of his index finger as if he was a professor giving a lecture. " And certainly friend, you can copy the style. I don't mind." He answered, giving Wattle permission. Its not like it would be a problem . " Though, I must confess, I'm jealous of you. You seem to have a solid goal." Roy said and then went on to say " Me, I only have a vague idea on what to do with my life." He let out a tiny sigh. " Honestly, I was an archaeologist of a sort with a passion for history, one moment and the next, I became a company man, in charge of a group of profession men and women, to solve big problems." Roy mentioned, talking about himself, choosing his words carefully. They were true, to a certain degree, but true enough for everyone here. " Now, I'm unsure for the most part."
More Robots

Postby Musicmac » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:47 am

Nisharahamin Lah Kashingmahalia, Nisha / Miahalia, Mia    - Gallifreyan Spaceport

Nisha turned her attentions away from Roy when she heard call for her. Upon turning around, she was slightly surprised to see another unique individual talking to her. Turns of travelling had already given her the oppurtunity of meeting many foreigners but none was as distinct as the one before her. His appearance and dress were one matter, but what interested her the most was her skin. It was of a deep, dark vortex decorated with stars and lights which reminded her of the infite void offered by the universe.

The universe? she thought curiously on the word as it went through her mind with a question she wanted badly to ask. The circumstances however did not permit it and she forced herself to take priority on what she had been enquired for, Shikin's flower. "   Why yes, thank you,   " she said with composure and a slight cordial as she reached for the plant. The white-haired Daywan would soon noticew something peculiar when the visor which sheilded the machinist's face suddenly went dark, as if the lights had been turned off inside a room. In fact to Nisha, it was a very similar description. Inside her helmet, a large flux of static and information was suddenly invading her helmet's systems and she was certainly surprised.

In only a second before she could react, it disappeared. The static cleared again and her visor lighted up again to show the cause of what had just happened. Although only slightly, she saw that one of her gloved fingers had touched Daywan's. There was an odd feeling of dread, like how a Neute would feel if they had stumble upon one of the few deadly pits of quicksands which littered the base of her homeplanet's volcanoes. She made a silent shudder within and quickly took the flower away, hoping Daywan would not notice her restrained fear.

She coughed when she realized she may have appeared to be a little rude, trying to regain her composure at the same time. "   Um, yes. Thank you for giving it back to me. My name is Mia, shot for Miahalia, but I'm sure you know by now from how I've been introducing myself to everyone,   " a somewhat reserved chuckle was given, making her seem relaxed but she didn't dare to offer her hand for an introductory shake. She then looked at the green girl from earlier who had helped her, "   And thank you for telling me about Siskalt's name, I'm sure I will take care of it,   " she sounded composed again and offered a hand to her as thanks.

It was only then, the engineer finally took notice of the ill state she was in. Was it from touching Siskalt? she looked at the rose in her hand, intrigued in its biology as she was about the people she had just met.
Listen.

Postby TheLivingCouch » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:18 pm

-Spaceport: “Best Left Unsaid”-

It took a few moments for Tos-Strue to recover. Her gaze remained transfixed on the flower as Dayvan picked it up and returned it to its rightful owner. When it was finally in Nisha’s hands she seemed right as rain once more, or as right as anyone else could tell. At the very least she seemed to be keeping her distance from Nisha and the flower. “You are welcome though this one weeps.” She said sounding almost timid. The unmistakable aroma of ripe apples began to engulf Tos-Strue. She almost cringed at the thought of Nisha taking care of the forsaken thing. “There is nothing you can do for it now.” She began softly shaking her head. “The suffering will last many years. If you wish to prolong it, that is your decision.” Her words were only a bit louder and only just tinged with anger. The ashen smell returned.

After a moment Tos-Strue shook once again as if being hit, this time by a realization. This was likely one of those things she should not have said. It was so hard to hold her words. Theses creatures were so often lacking in communication with each other. She had seen it. Saying what was on one’s mind was dangerous, roused anger and suspicion. These people did not know the virtues of openness of emotion and word and memory. How could these people make such wonders if their understanding of each other was so limited? They could also not see, not feel the pain of the little Siskalt flower like she could. To them it was a thing to admire to later be tossed away, nothing more. The plantlike woman bowed her head and clasped her hands in submission. “This one apologizes Nisha. This one lets her words get away with her. Please do not take offence.”

Postby Doctress Who » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:49 pm

Gallifreyan Space port - Onwards to the Academy

The one guard which has stood some distance from the others glanced down at his wrist strap, appearing to be reading something off the device built into it. His uniform was slightly different to the others; his red helmet was adorned with silver unlike the rest, who all had a standard red and white helmet with a black stripe running down the centre. The decoration on his helmet and on his silver boots and elbow pads also appeared to be more elaborate than the others.

Something on his wrist band’s display caught his attention, and after noticing it he immediately turned around to see a figure standing some distance away, far away from the students, at the corner of the space port. At that distance facial features would have been obscure, but the figure was clearly dressed in the formal black and white robed uniform of the C.I.A. The robed figure gave a silent nod to the guard, before turning and disappearing around the corner, apparently to attend to other business.

Turning away and focusing his attention back on the assortment of people before him, the guard stepped importantly forward. Despite his authoritative presence, anyone looking at his face would have seen that he was very young; however many centuries old he was, he looked to be in his twenties...but it was not so much his appearance that made him young, but his energy. It was also clear that despite being an important member of the Chancellery Guard, this was a man who had never seen war. In fact many of the Gallifreyan guards had the same look about them.

The guard cleared his throat loudly to make sure he had everyone’s attention, “Good morning,” he addressed the group, in an authoritative but pleasant tone. “I am Captain Henzil of the Chancellery Guard. Now that there seems to be enough of you here and now that you’ve been acquainted with each other, I shall be escorting you all to the Academy. Unfortunately the Transmat network is rather congested what with all the students from all over the planet teleporting here, so I shall be escorting you by foot. I hope you all don’t mind a refreshing walk.” He smiled slightly as he surveyed the faces before him. “Should you have any questions, I shall do my best to answer them. If you would like to follow me, we shall proceed.”

Captain Henzil then began leading the group away from the Space port, across the sand and towards the glass-domed city. From this distance, the second, much much smaller dome containing the Time Academy could be seen alongside it – in front of it from this viewpoint. It was this second dome that the group were being taken to. Two regular guards also accompanied him, bringing up the rear, but the Captain refrained from bringing any more of his men along, wanting to keep the atmosphere relaxed.

“Finally, I thought we were gonna be stuck hanging around out here all day.” The human Taylor picked up his belongings, and glancing around at everyone else hitched his bag onto his back and followed the Gallifreyan Captain.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:21 pm

{Roy}

_ Space Port_

" Hello, Captain Henzil." Roy greeted with a raise of his right hand. " I'm glad, you answering questions, because I have tons. " He remarked as he moved closer to the guard, who seemed to be dressed differently from the other guards. It could because of his rank, Roy thought, however, since he has the opportunity to ask questions and actually get answers, he planned to ask about it. " What is the academy's policy about owning weapons and using them?" He asked, right off the bat. " I mean, It's not like I'm a walking artillery, who can summon weapons out of thin air." Roy remarked in a joking manner to the other man gesturing at himself as the way he looked, it was oblivious he had no weapons if anything it would be a butter knife. " I asked, because there is some scary things out there and I would feel more comfortable with a side arm or two." He explained his reason for his question.

" Also what is the form of currency here and how do I acquire it? Also where are the fine wines, I was promised? Like where do I find the best wine sold here?" Roy went on to question further the man about other things. Money, no matter, where you go to Roy at least existed, its probably in a different form, but regardless, he was going to need money to do things and acquire certain things. Wine was one of those things, and as he recalled the other female time lord, mentioned there was wine on this world. Wine, Roy wanted to sample, to own, and to serve. " I fear it might have been a ploy from Rodan, but, I'm hoping, I'm wrong, and here on this magnificent world, would have excellent wine. " He added.
More Robots

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing