Much Ado About Mandy

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Much Ado About Mandy

Postby caveman » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Xerxes wrote:
caveman wrote:I vote for a cute Danielle-like girl.

Take look at this preview of GTAB and make your assumptions.

Thanks!!! :O
Well now...
1)Jr will be a strong badass :)
2)Minny stay as a Looli :? (her new body didnt grow at all i gues) and it looks like she is controling thouse monsters (or being held as prisoner by them).
3)Mimi is hotter but isn't as cute as she was.
4)Ghost twins    I sence another cute incest couple here :devil:   

Postby Xerxes » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:15 pm

1)Everyone's looking forward to that. ;)
2)I dunno. The lack of face & the shadow of her hair indicate... depression :?
4)I think this comic has enough "forbidden love", doesn't it?
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...

Postby Tablix » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:21 pm

didnt clock work say that this danny is technacly isnt supossed to be alive considering theres only supposed to be 1 danny? im surprised the world hasnt gone all chaotic with 2 dannys in the world i would think he would have disapeared after a while or something im curious o.o

Postby Xerxes » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Tablix wrote:didnt clock work say that this danny is technacly isnt supossed to be alive considering theres only supposed to be 1 danny? im surprised the world hasnt gone all chaotic with 2 dannys in the world i would think he would have disapeared after a while or something im curious o.o

Yeah, he shouldn't exist, cuz he was good Danny's future self, but Danny turned the tables on him and changed his future. Clockwork re-created him to defeat the demonreaper monster, and for his cooperation Dark Danny was allowed to stay. Clockwork warned DD though, that if he starts acting all super-evil again Clock will erase him from existance again. So Clocwork probably made sure that the universe wouldn't go to shit while he was at it.
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...

Postby rac7d » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Xerxes wrote:
Tablix wrote:didnt clock work say that this danny is technacly isnt supossed to be alive considering theres only supposed to be 1 danny? im surprised the world hasnt gone all chaotic with 2 dannys in the world i would think he would have disapeared after a while or something im curious o.o

Yeah, he shouldn't exist, cuz he was good Danny's future self, but Danny turned the tables on him and changed his future. Clockwork re-created him to defeat the demonreaper monster, and for his cooperation Dark Danny was allowed to stay. Clockwork warned DD though, that if he starts acting all super-evil again Clock will erase him from existance again. So Clocwork probably made sure that the universe wouldn't go to shit while he was at it.

have we seen the actuall danny yet i ve seen tucker dark danny and time work
how come danny hasnt made a cameo and sam too she loves gothica

Postby Xerxes » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:08 pm

rac7d wrote: how come danny hasnt made a cameo and sam too she loves gothica

Maybe because they haven't died yet?

Postby rawryarawr » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:44 pm

I think billy is the other father. Oh yea, I'm new, hello.

Postby Imosa » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:20 pm

caveman wrote:1)Jr will be a strong badass :)
2)Minny stay as a Looli :? (her new body didnt grow at all i gues) and it looks like she is controling thouse monsters (or being held as prisoner by them).
3)Mimi is hotter but isn't as cute as she was.
4)Ghost twins    I sence another cute incest couple here :devil:   
1) Something tells me he wont.
2) Minnie is gonna turn evil. I would almost bet money on it.
4) Something tells me no.

rac7d wrote:how come danny hasnt made a cameo and sam too she loves gothica
We saw Danny way back in Coop?.

Xerxes wrote:

At first this made no sense. You mean because they have died. Then I saw what you did there.

rawryarawr wrote:I think billy is the other father. Oh yea, I'm new, hello.
I get the feeling Bleed wanted to write Billy out of the story.

Postby bleedkid » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Archangel wrote::? WTF ... ???? i have nothing .. i need to rest my ... head .. hurts ... have to ... damn ...

I want to see the new son of mandy .. i am sure it will be a boy ... a very powerful one ...

Twins, Boy and Girl.

Postby ReaperGal » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:09 am

Junior's real dad is evil danny?! then who's the mother
and i've seen Danielle,well not in this comic but in the tv show
ReaperGal "a fan of many things"

Deviantart user:sunny0295

Postby rac7d » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:13 am

Xerxes wrote:

hahaha underworld get it
but danny half ghost doesnt that mean he can vist the world of the dead if he chooses

oh and now i remember coop so danny isnt realy plot related is he

Postby DemonFlower » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:04 am

ReaperGal wrote:Junior's real dad is evil danny?! then who's the mother
and i've seen Danielle,well not in this comic but in the tv show

Junior's dad can't be Evil Danny considering he's been locked up in Fenton Thermos this whole time before and after Junior's brith until around here: http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=66 (How can you even be the father of someone who was already born or in this case aborted) Plus, he's not even talking about Junior, he's talking about this son http://bleedman.deviantart.com/gallery/ ... 4#/d2vuw90 and if he gets a girl too. (he doesn't know he gets twins yet)
Beware of Chibi Taurus. O_O

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:14 am

@DemonFlower Good lord, thank you... Don't think I could have explained that DD has nothing to do with Jr. for a 15th time without going nuts

Postby geminidragon » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:30 am

ummm... I think Mandy would have better taste
WISDOM= It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

Postby Xerxes » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:00 am

Imosa wrote:
rac7d wrote:how come danny hasnt made a cameo and sam too she loves gothica
We saw Danny way back in Coop?.
Coop is dead. Sad.
Considering this, he should be around the same age as Mandy.

runescape money To play a strong

Postby JAMES0562 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:19 am

benevolent Which is more important internal force and martial arts? This kind were rather like Jianzong debate. Zhang San Feng Kung Fu master in practice if a martial arts monk Jue Yuan, such as the nine-yang magic,Runescape Gold it is likely that when the first master of the world because of its strong internal forces of the giants of the mirror. Runescape GoldUnfortunately, despite strong internal force monk Jue Yuan, but not martial arts, attack power greatly reduced. But no doubt, the internal force is the foundation, internal forces with martial arts is much more effective.Rivers and lakes in the internal force that designed to meet the players on the martial arts of the imagination, the internal force is the basis for all actions, even if the power of odd big practice, if the lack of internal forces, but also fails to be a martial arts without useless. Similarly, if the internal force is very strong, but not practicing martial arts, you might like a monk Jue Yuan as less effective. Since the internal force is so important, that is a lot to attend. However, often face the choice of the game is blood or qi? Card or internal forces of grasping the handle licensing? Because both can only choose one. Some players aware of the importance of internal forces, internal forces are often desperate to grab a license, after internal forces prepare Xiuman unbridled attack opponents. But unexpectedly bad hand, exterminate opponents early. Question, then, again, hand and internal force card which is more important? Hand is the blood of life, few and weak hand is very dangerous side in the Round has been the starting point should be chosen card, in case were destroyed. Strong hand grasp internal forces can choose a license, because the internal force is the air, every action shall be erected set an internal force of a card, there is no internal force can not act, and you're only protect themselves, can not attack opponents. Also, if you party chief at stake, there is no internal force can not rescue you. Therefore, the internal force is king. Maximum internal force of 4, 4 means that you can act, basically you can do many things, and there may spike opponents.Internal forces of grasping brand new home for the vertical, you can only use the next round, so in order to tap reaches the internal force of 4 really is not an easy task, because the opponent is likely to attack you, when closed-door practice, to make you bitter untold. Although the internal forces is important, but relatively simple, unlike the hand and the combination of martial arts card so complex.runescape money To play a strong role of internal forces, with the hand and the need to choose the right martial arts, so to judge the situation on the ground is important, choose a different strategy based on the situation. As to how the combination of hand,runescape money see Raiders of the rivers and lakes so invincible martial arts expert and Inside.

Postby IdCard » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:26 am

What about those ghost-twins I keep seeing on previews for GT:AB?
~Life is just like a game :grin: , except you only get to play it once. :(~

Postby sinistra-sundown » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:23 am

geminidragon wrote:ummm... I think Mandy would have better taste

Agreed. >.>
She would never do something like that with such unmanly characters like Billy or Timmy. =0

IdCard wrote:What about those ghost-twins I keep seeing on previews for GT:AB?

Read the thread. They are Dark Danny´s and Mandy´s children.

Postby Xi-1 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Ah well, if anyone had any doubts about Grim knowing his wife's a slut, they're gone now. Except she told Dark Danny to vamoose. Why did he raid the fridge and start drinking Grim and Mandy's beer? Is he a freeloader even though he's so powerful? What a mook.

Junior and Minnie need Grim to go and moderate between them and Mandy's deadly temper. More Junior than Minnie, probably: he wants Mimi to be left alive, still. And it's hard to prevent a death by doggybreath when you're all pinned down by your other demonic self.
A Page Flipper

Postby omega92 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Shes having twins a boy and a girl woots lol if you have seen the sketches of after birth you mostly likely would have seen them
"googleyeyes" :happy:
Omega92
Imagination Is The Blueprint Of Creation.

Postby sinistra-sundown » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Xi-1 wrote: Why did he raid the fridge and start drinking Grim and Mandy's beer?

Because he has Mandy´s permission. xD

Postby darkman307 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:41 pm

the plot is getting way to compliated and things are starting to get alittle to goofy for my taste

Postby sinistra-sundown » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:03 pm

darkman307 wrote:the plot is getting way to compliated and things are starting to get alittle to goofy for my taste

Too complicated? I can follow it easily to be honest. o.o?

Postby Xi-1 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 pm

In rereading you will find that Clockwork can banish Dark Danny anytime he wants, which is just as soon as DD violates the agreement (because Clockwork won't) and starts acting like a villain again.

Junior also loses his head a lot.
A Page Flipper

Postby kingkee13 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:38 pm

um i just thought of something what if mandy does have another girl and she falls in super major harder than minne :redfaced: love minne get pissed then mimi feels the distubance appears and get pissed then they have a battle royale then they make jr decied who to choose

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!