Carve A Path

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Carve A Path

Postby Omniczar » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:13 pm

I wonder how many people paid any attention to what the maggots said?
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby rac7d » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:22 am

i did
too bad there gonna be destroyed soon

Postby Xerxes » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 am

They seem to be friendly to Sam. Too bad she doesn't feel the same way about them.
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...

Postby Omniczar » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Xerxes wrote:They seem to be friendly to Sam. Too bad she doesn't feel the same way about them.

Their conversation started off sounded like Gir, but at least they have enough brains to react to an insult with a negative phrase.
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Postby Xerxes » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Omniczar wrote:
Xerxes wrote:They seem to be friendly to Sam. Too bad she doesn't feel the same way about them.

Their conversation started off sounded like Gir, but at least they have enough brains to react to an insult with a negative phrase.

It's surprising that robo-maggots have any brains at all.
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...

Postby rac7d » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Xerxes wrote:
Omniczar wrote:

It's surprising that robo-maggots have any brains at all.

why there from cluster prime so they can think and i guess they work under sam so the respectful greeting to her and sams in a rush she has a soft spot for tech

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:03 am

Hmm, didn't know Courage was a CN CN (Cartoon Network Certified Nurse)

Postby Xi-1 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:01 pm

Courage is a lot of things, and while most of the time he's characterized by his tag as 'cowardly' he does a lot to keep Eustace and Muriel from biting the big one. Or at least he tries. Other than that, it's a cartoon. You only need the proper uniform to be qualified for the latest activity.

I'd say 'squishy squishy' but those maggots came from the Maw. They're there to EAT. Where's Jack Rakan's 'Battleship Breaker' when you need it (would it even fit)?
A Page Flipper

Postby Nombunnehz » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:05 pm

SAM VS. BUTTERCUP......... 2 words fuckin epic! :mrgreen:
THIS IS SPARTAAAAA!!!! GET TO DA CHOPPA!! I <3 TEH NYAN CAT :3 have you ever seen a llama kiss on the llama llama llama tasty llama llama DUCK!

Postby Archangel » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Omniczar wrote:I wonder how many people paid any attention to what the maggots said?

i did ... it was pretty funny ... "how rude!" .... great ... so .. buttercup and blossom vs sam and bell .... or maybe something else happen?? what if appear someone else???
Oh Extrange being from the very bottom of hell, why have thou choose me to be at thy side?
Your reaction is what surprises me little princess, has my arrive to this plane does not scare you?
I do not sense anything to be afraid of. Or there is ? tell me kind shadow ...
Not at all. I shall enlighten your view of this world, give me your hand and i will show you what your young heart needs

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:12 am

If someone else appears at this point, I'm just gonna give up and read this entire arc front to back when it's finished... More guest appearances at this point would be beyond tedious.

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:50 am

Innocence Abandoned wrote:If someone else appears at this point, I'm just gonna give up and read this entire arc front to back when it's finished... More guest appearances at this point would be beyond tedious.

Ahaha, you noticed that too?
I've seen at least three or four people who are new (one of which had their first post on here.)
I decided to do exactly what you're doing now.
At first i was thinking, "I'm losing track of this thread!" Now i'm thinking, "Forget about it!" lol.
When i die, My tomestone will simply say

Respawn in 3...2...1...

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.

Postby Omniczar » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:58 pm

GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:
Innocence Abandoned wrote:If someone else appears at this point, I'm just gonna give up and read this entire arc front to back when it's finished... More guest appearances at this point would be beyond tedious.

I've seen at least three or four people who are new (one of which had their first post on here.)
At first i was thinking, "I'm losing track of this thread!" Now i'm thinking, "Forget about it!" lol.

I don't know what to make of that last statement of your's.

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Omniczar wrote:
GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:

I don't know what to make of that last statement of your's.

In all honesty...I don't either ahaha...i thought about what i put, and I feel insane lol

Respawn in 3...2...1...

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.

Postby rac7d » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:34 am

the love trialnge is so weak becasue olga has yet to come on to dexter dex is just shy around pretty girls so he blushes whenever she around plus he does feel guilty for killing her brother

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:37 am

rac7d wrote:the love trialnge is so weak becasue olga has yet to come on to dexter dex is just shy around pretty girls so he blushes whenever she around plus he does feel guilty for killing her brother

Don't forget Olga's Secret, TRUE intentions of killing dexter at any costs lol...revenge is a 8!TcH

Respawn in 3...2...1...

Postby rac7d » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:04 pm

could blossom take samantha if she had too im not so confident in her
if she had to for minut before buttercup reached her

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Ordinarily I'd say 'yes' because the Powerpuffs are far more resilient and durable than normal humans. If Sam can get Jack's katana to cut properly, even against someone made of 'sugar, spice, and everything nice' she could prove to be a real problem to Blossom. That assumes, of course, that Sam has some mod that will allow her to catch up to someone going at Powerpuff speed. Not to mention Blossom's probably set to catch up to Bell first, and they've a score to settle.

There is not a love triangle as of yet. Dexter is still way too into Blossom to be interested in Olga. he probably realizes there's something odd about her anyway, but he'd be unable to put his scientific and logical finger on it, and unwilling to trust a 'gut instinct.' Although he should. I shall also reiterate: grabbing Dex's hand was Olga's way of getting his attention quickly, nothing more. Maybe she even figures Dex can help disarm the bomb even though it is alien tech (although that's more Kevin Levin's field of expertise).
A Page Flipper

Postby Omniczar » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:45 pm

Xi-1 wrote:Ordinarily I'd say 'yes' because the Powerpuffs are far more resilient and durable than normal humans. If Sam can get Jack's katana to cut properly, even against someone made of 'sugar, spice, and everything nice' she could prove to be a real problem to Blossom. That assumes, of course, that Sam has some mod that will allow her to catch up to someone going at Powerpuff speed. Not to mention Blossom's probably set to catch up to Bell first, and they've a score to settle.

There is not a love triangle as of yet. Dexter is still way too into Blossom to be interested in Olga. he probably realizes there's something odd about her anyway, but he'd be unable to put his scientific and logical finger on it, and unwilling to trust a 'gut instinct.' Although he should. I shall also reiterate: grabbing Dex's hand was Olga's way of getting his attention quickly, nothing more. Maybe she even figures Dex can help disarm the bomb even though it is alien tech (although that's more Kevin Levin's field of expertise).

@paragraph one-Yeah, but Jack's katana has been proven more than once to be quite a fearsome weapon. There was an episode that, after praying to his ancestors, he was able to cut through adamantium.

2paragraph two-It's a good theory but a theory nonetheless.

Postby rac7d » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Omniczar wrote:
Xi-1 wrote:Ordinarily I'd say 'yes' because the Powerpuffs are far more resilient and durable than normal humans. If Sam can get Jack's katana to cut properly, even against someone made of 'sugar, spice, and everything nice' she could prove to be a real problem to Blossom. That assumes, of course, that Sam has some mod that will allow her to catch up to someone going at Powerpuff speed. Not to mention Blossom's probably set to catch up to Bell first, and they've a score to settle.

@paragraph one-Yeah, but Jack's katana has been proven more than once to be quite a fearsome weapon. There was an episode that, after praying to his ancestors, he was able to cut through adamantium.

do you think samantha will keep using it, she should proably stick to her claws instead of a weapon she is not familar with, adamtium really.... its makes me wonder why she didnt cut them all down right then and there

Postby Omniczar » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:53 pm

rac7d wrote:
Omniczar wrote:

do you think samantha will keep using it, she should proably stick to her claws instead of a weapon she is not familar with, adamtium really.... its makes me wonder why she didnt cut them all down right then and there

Watch Samurai Jack. It's an episode thought I forget which one.

Postby Dark Janet » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:56 am

I just hope Blossom is going to get Bell and even Buttercup is going to get Sam after that.
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby rac7d » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:50 pm

so now we have blosom and buttercup on to somthing they focus and drive...... now are all the people in the building escaped. whats does bubbles plan on doing with her self since she didnt jump after buttercup. proably for the best while we have jack uncocious with dex and honeydew . Now i rember Bee guy saying three was alot to do before saving jenny from being mind raped, i think she has time to now honeydew, jack and olg need to leves so she can go without worrying about them. as she take on mini boss number 3 dex help restore jenny. i also hope minkey is okay i wonder how there fight went

Postby Elllyy » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:14 pm

I want to see more Rowdyruff boys in the comic :| anyway,i support blossom x dexter :D

Postby Omniczar » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Elllyy wrote:I want to see more Rowdyruff boys in the comic :| anyway,i support blossom x dexter :D

Again with the *censored* Rowdyruff boys! WHY?!

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!