Much Ado About Mandy

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Griddles: Calcium! Strengthens the bones and enriches the ectoplasm!

Bleedman: Happy Father's day!
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Much Ado About Mandy

Postby bleedkid » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:40 pm

So theirs three guys in the picture, huh?

Well we know one of them is Nergal Jr. I'm thinking one of the others is older Sora (from KH) XD

Any theory's?

Postby GrimTalesFanGurl » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:44 am

Ive been thinking this since the beginning but...
Why is Mandy such a slut? Isnt she married to Grim?
Im sure she has her reasons but man I feel bad for Grim...

Postby Imosa » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:48 am

GrimTalesFanGurl wrote:Ive been thinking this since the beginning but...

Don't he's in on it.
Anyway, there are theories the big one being to make some sort of army of loyal and powerful children. Personally I think that's too shallow.

Postby caveman » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:32 am

I feel a litle bit sorry for Grim. :unsure:
since i doubt that Mandy is still aging    and always will be sluty    well i can only gues how many children Grim will be forced to raise in the future.

Postby zwordsman » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:11 am

It seems like she wants another kid, and grim can't have kids... though it is a bit messed up, I liked Mandy bit less lately.

Postby Lax » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:23 am

Imosa wrote:
GrimTalesFanGurl wrote:Ive been thinking this since the beginning but...

Don't he's in on it.
Anyway, there are theories the big one being to make some sort of army of loyal and powerful children. Personally I think that's too shallow.

Yeah, Grim had it in that diary of his. It's obvious that Grim can't create life and is not physically satisfactory. As for the third guy, it could've been somebody Mandy had a crush on way back when.

Postby Lonemartin » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:15 am

Mandy is in it for the unlimited life. lol Guess she was just having fun XD

Postby zajhi » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:43 am

Lonemartin wrote:Mandy is in it for the unlimited life. lol Guess she was just having fun XD

"Fun", though not exact, is the best word for it. She just wants to be evil, period. And having an army of supernatural children is going to help her do that as well as mow down anything in her way.

btw

San Miguel FTW! lol

Postby Lonemartin » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:53 am

zajhi wrote:
Lonemartin wrote:Mandy is in it for the unlimited life. lol Guess she was just having fun XD

"Fun", though not exact, is the best word for it. She just wants to be evil, period. And having an army of supernatural children is going to help her do that as well as mow down anything in her way.

btw

San Miguel FTW! lol

Red wine or Brandy better :3

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:35 am

I still say the third was Timmy :I Come one, tuft of brown hair, fails at being anything but bellow average in talent, can't hold a candle to Minnie in smarts. It just works.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Xerxes » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:52 am

The good version of Danny works better. He has similar hair and eyes, and he's a better warrior than Timmy.
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...

Postby ShadowofU » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:50 am

Let's see...-_-
Mandy have eternal life, but it seems that it is impossible to have children with grim. If you remember the story about how grim and mandy got married, grim couldn't really say that they could have children on their own. He must have decided that the only way to have children was to get it from another man. When Jr came into the picture he was aborted so he would become a skeleton. Thus making everyone thing he was grim's child. :/ But, he's actually the child of some other guy, who I also think might have been Sora from KH or some type of warrior. Then Nergal(once he became less of a crybaby), and finally Evil Danny who Mandy eyes at the end of the battle in the previous story. It seems like Grim and Mandy might have come up with a plan where Mandy gives birth to children that will take over the family in the future. Of course, ever guy she has slept with is super powerful, or has abilities like no other. Jr was the only one who could truly be a skeleton cause his father was possibly human. Minnie Mandy couldn't because she has Nergal blood(and Nergal + Nergal Jr. would kill Grim for trying to abort her). Plus seeing that we have a EV and Mandy having a child, there is no way to truly abort it, cause they will be half ghost. :) That's pretty much it. -_-
*Pulls out pocky and melon soda* Just sit back and let the chaos begin. -__-

Postby Xerxes » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:36 am

If they're only half-ghost they could be aborted. It's not like they don't have physical bodies. Danny isn't even a real ghost, since he's alive. He just has a power to turn intaga... intange... walk through walls when he feels like it.
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...

Postby lipep » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:05 am

Xerxes wrote:If they're only half-ghost they could be aborted. It's not like they don't have physical bodies. Danny isn't even a real ghost, since he's alive. He just has a power to turn intaga... intange... walk through walls when he feels like it.

no, danny is really a ghost if you watch "The Ultimate Enemy" (danny phantom movie) you'll see that the evil danny threw off his human side but i think the childrnes will be half ghost half humans (like the good danny) cause off the mandy

Postby urrmessi » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:22 am

Tsk Tsk Your minds have turned to the mash potatoe side of the force Grimm Is death personified therefore he can kill anything. And besides Grimm can't produce children because of his lack of Twig and berries Dan killed his human half the female he kept mentioning was an imperfect clone of the origin Danny Phantom the only one of the clones that did not become goop and the only one who could turn into a human that and her imperfection is............................... She's a girl. But since Dan is Danny and Vlad's Ghost's forms mixed in a way she is his daughter o.O and how rude he made sure to give mandy an "shot of vitamin BBY" but wont pay to keep it alive
look I am a grade A jackass It's in my job description to me it's a complement :]

Postby Xerxes » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:24 pm

lipep wrote:
Xerxes wrote:If they're only half-ghost they could be aborted. It's not like they don't have physical bodies. Danny isn't even a real ghost, since he's alive. He just has a power to turn intaga... intange... walk through walls when he feels like it.

no, danny is really a ghost if you watch "The Ultimate Enemy" (danny phantom movie) you'll see that the evil danny threw off his human side but i think the childrnes will be half ghost half humans (like the good danny) cause off the mandy

So, there was half-ghost Danny, he turned into a ghost, but did a thing with a human female, so his kids are gonna be half-ghosts. But Dark Danny did showed that he can have a physical body at will, like when he turned into a Good Danny doppelganger.
urrmessi wrote: how rude he made sure to give mandy an "shot of vitamin BBY" but wont pay to keep it alive

If guy leaves his kids for Death to take care, do you really think he cares?

Postby Omniczar » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Half-ghost? Full ghost? Human woman? Half-ghost children? Ack! My head's going to explode.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby urrmessi » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:56 pm

Omniczar wrote:Half-ghost? Full ghost? Human woman? Half-ghost children? Ack! My head's going to explode.

at this point we wouldn't blame you
look I am a grade A jackass It's in my job description to me it's a complement :]

Postby plip_gurl » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Who is Danielle? :?:

Postby Xerxes » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Apparently, she is

Postby Archangel » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:59 pm

:? WTF ... ???? i have nothing .. i need to rest my ... head .. hurts ... have to ... damn ...

I want to see the new son of mandy .. i am sure it will be a boy ... a very powerful one ...
Oh Extrange being from the very bottom of hell, why have thou choose me to be at thy side?
Your reaction is what surprises me little princess, has my arrive to this plane does not scare you?
I do not sense anything to be afraid of. Or there is ? tell me kind shadow ...
Not at all. I shall enlighten your view of this world, give me your hand and i will show you what your young heart needs

Postby caveman » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:34 pm

ShadowofU wrote:Let's see...-_-
Mandy have eternal life, but it seems that it is impossible to have children with grim. If you remember the story about how grim and mandy got married, grim couldn't really say that they could have children on their own. He must have decided that the only way to have children was to get it from another man. When Jr came into the picture he was aborted so he would become a skeleton. Thus making everyone thing he was grim's child. :/ But, he's actually the child of some other guy, who I also think might have been Sora from KH or some type of warrior. Then Nergal(once he became less of a crybaby), and finally Evil Danny who Mandy eyes at the end of the battle in the previous story. It seems like Grim and Mandy might have come up with a plan where Mandy gives birth to children that will take over the family in the future. Of course, ever guy she has slept with is super powerful, or has abilities like no other. Jr was the only one who could truly be a skeleton cause his father was possibly human. Minnie Mandy couldn't because she has Nergal blood(and Nergal + Nergal Jr. would kill Grim for trying to abort her). Plus seeing that we have a EV and Mandy having a child, there is no way to truly abort it, cause they will be half ghost. :) That's pretty much it. -_-

If its true than there is a chance that child can just fell from the mothers belly becouse of his ghost ability.

Archangel wrote::? WTF ... ???? i have nothing .. i need to rest my ... head .. hurts ... have to ... damn ...

I want to see the new son of mandy .. i am sure it will be a boy ... a very powerful one ...

I vote for a cute Danielle-like girl.

Postby Xerxes » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:11 pm

caveman wrote:
Archangel wrote::? WTF ... ???? i have nothing .. i need to rest my ... head .. hurts ... have to ... damn ...

I vote for a cute Danielle-like girl.

Take look at this preview of GTAB and make your assumptions.

Postby 49dra » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:41 pm

wow mandy's a slut ;)

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!