Carve A Path

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Carve A Path

Postby rac7d » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:06 pm

This group is typified by an overarching design theme, but also an individual quirky personality to each which may seem oddly familiar. They are allowed to act funnier than The Dragon. They mainly provide a distraction to the heroes until the real plot kicks in. The Big Bad has little qualms with killing them off if they fail consistently, possibly because their jobs often entail a bare minimum of intelligence needed. Some groups are filled with backbiting and betrayal, with the occasional Minionshipping. Occasionally, one or two of the bunch will have a change of heart, and do a Heel Face Turn. That person is almost always a loner to the rest of the group anyway, especially if they become the Sixth Ranger.

so is samantha is part of the darkstar council but she is more devleoped then the other and has recieved more screentime then any other member so is she more of a dragon, but dr:X doesnt really cummunicate with her, so im unsure of her status i know she is not on bells levels simply becasue she is dr:x adopted duaghter/creation and simply being more powerful but she seems more reliable and and simply just skilled, her human for means she can do more then the other without being noticed
hmm.....

Postby Gato » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Quote fail! Also, someone appears to have recently found TV Tropes.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby rac7d » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Gato wrote:Quote fail! Also, someone appears to have recently found TV Tropes.

if it wasnt for tv tropes i would have never found snafu lol
but back on point is samnthat like a dragon, or just a minboss if she is a minboss then im 100 percent sure she will die if she is more of a dragon she will will make out alive but but proably with one less arm

Postby Xerxes » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:38 pm

rac7d wrote:

but back on point is samnthat like a dragon, or just a minboss if she is a minboss then im 100 percent sure she will die if she is more of a dragon she will will make out alive but but proably with one less arm

I guess it depends on the situation. If Sam's function is to make a challenge for the good guys, she'll die sooner or later. If she has potential to turn into one of the good guys, or to become something even more powerful & dangerous, like a Boss, she'll survive, although I think that the latter 2 would suit Bell.
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...

Postby rac7d » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Xerxes wrote:
rac7d wrote:

I guess it depends on the situation. If Sam's function is to make a challenge for the good guys, she'll die sooner or later. If she has potential to turn into one of the good guys, or to become something even more powerful & dangerous, like a Boss, she'll survive, although I think that the latter 2 would suit Bell.

i know it fits bell but bell has imunity to everything becasue she is fanservice
samanthat is at this point could be toallty expendalbe (which i hope she isnt ) but less so then the other robst who no one cared about, and sam keeps putting herself in there way usually to slow them down kinda of like sighn in the road saying do not enter, but heores usually run through signs like that, bleed' is drawing this out soo long i need to see is sma can go tote to toe with buttercup when they are both aware of it, if she can fight her, knock her back and survive then i know she will be back for time to come as buttercup challenge (cross's finger)

Postby Xerxes » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:08 pm

The next few pages are gonna be fun. :grin:
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...

Postby Dark Janet » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Now I see. Sam's going after Blossom, again. So then Buttercup's going to follow her. And... what's that? Olga holds Dexter's hand. Oh, I think it's interesting couple.
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby Omniczar » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Wow, for once your statement hasn't gotten everyone pissed at you.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby rac7d » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Omniczar wrote:Wow, for once your statement hasn't gotten everyone pissed at you.

tsk tsk
double post is a no no
how fast is sam anyway blossom should have reached bell soon
and i doubt she can outrun buttercup

Postby Unlimited » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Unless Sam has built-in jet packs, (Which I doubt) it may take a few minutes before she can catch up to Blossom.
Memento mori

Postby rac7d » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Unlimited wrote:Unless Sam has built-in jet packs, (Which I doubt) it may take a few minutes before she can catch up to Blossom.

what in her feet isnt she a cyborg not a full on android I hope
But most lily she gets to the hole before buttercup gets in her way ist been 4 chapter since butter has put her hand in a fist

Postby Unlimited » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Can anyone translate this bad engrish?
Memento mori

Postby Xerxes » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:37 pm

rac7d wrote:
Unlimited wrote:Unless Sam has built-in jet packs, (Which I doubt) it may take a few minutes before she can catch up to Blossom.

But most lily she gets to the hole before buttercup gets in her way ist been 4 chapter since butter has put her hand in a fist

Translation:
What, in her feet? Isn't she a cyborg, not a full android? I hope...
But most likely, she'll get to the hole before Buttercup gets in her way. It's been 4 pages since Buttercup has put her hand into a fist.

Postby Unlimited » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Oh thank god!
Thanks, dude!

Anyway...
I never said she's an android. Even cyborgs can have stuff like jet-packs, ya know?
Memento mori

Postby rac7d » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Xerxes wrote:
rac7d wrote:

Translation:
What, in her feet? Isn't she a cyborg, not a full android? I hope...
But most likely, she'll get to the hole before Buttercup gets in her way. It's been 4 pages since Buttercup has put her hand into a fist.

haha i get it
im not an english major
and i do most of thease by cell phone

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Unlimited wrote:Oh thank god!
Thanks, dude!

Anyway...
I never said she's an android. Even cyborgs can have stuff like jet-packs, ya know?

lol I know right, i was thinking the exact same thing, why can't he speak english!?
(Just messin' with you man ahaha)
When i die, My tomestone will simply say

Respawn in 3...2...1...

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.

Postby Imosa » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:50 pm

rac7d wrote:im not an english major
Although, quite honestly, you don't need to be.

Anywho I think Buttercup is going to catch her.

Postby Xerxes » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:53 am

I think that they're gonna fight a tag team battle, deep underground.
Blossom & Buttercup VS Sam & Bell

Postby Lonemartin » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:21 am

I want epic comic wherein a battle take place and Dexter saves Samantha then so on and so forth. lol

Postby IdCard » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:39 am

So, this is the game plan:
Dexter, Honeydew, and Bubbles stall the robots (Not sure what Olga is going to do)
Buttercup chases after Sam to prevent her from attacking Blossom (mostly to get Jack's sword back)
And Blossom chases after Bell because she's about to blow up a science fair facility for no reason up to her knowledge.
THAT sounds like a legit plan!
~Life is just like a game :grin: , except you only get to play it once. :(~

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:52 am

IdCard wrote:So, this is the game plan:
Dexter, Honeydew, and Bubbles stall the robots (Not sure what Olga is going to do)
Buttercup chases after Sam to prevent her from attacking Blossom (mostly to get Jack's sword back)
And Blossom chases after Bell because she's about to blow up a science fair facility for no reason up to her knowledge.
THAT sounds like a legit plan!

There's one flaw! Olga will obviously be holding dexters hand without his permission! How could you forget such a cruscial detail!? (Sorry if i spelled wrong)
When i die, My tomestone will simply say

Respawn in 3...2...1...

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.

Postby Xerxes » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:31 am

I doubt something serious is gonna start between Dex & Olga. Dex still loves Blossom & Olga wants to kill him, so the love triangle scenario somehow doesn't mix. :?

Postby rac7d » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:02 am

Xerxes wrote:I doubt something serious is gonna start between Dex & Olga. Dex still loves Blossom & Olga wants to kill him, so the love triangle scenario somehow doesn't mix. :?

isnt the purpose of olga just to cuase trouble between dexter and blossom to prevent there realtionship from being perfect and boring, she need to runn and get out of the building.

im hoping honeydew and courage can take jack while bubbles and dex make there way to jenny
(is it weird no other superheores besides monkey has shown up to help)

Postby Xi-1 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:45 am

No, it's not weird that only Monkey has shown up to reinforce the Heroes side, since he is a POWERFUL reinforcement. He also shuts the door on Janet's favourite threesome who shall not be named (Ha-ha!) to avoid pissing off other people. If there is anyone else interested in coming in, maybe its the Kids Next Door. Who knows? I'm still curious as to what's behind reinforced door #1.

Olga knows that Dexter is partly to blame for Susan's death, so I think she's up for a little revenge. Maybe Dexter is a little startled because Olga doesn't come across as touchy-feeler, yet she grabbed his hand in order to stop him, because she also probably knows he will stop at nothing to help/save Blossom if her life is in danger. Grabbing onto him was a pretty fast way to get his attention and tell him about the BOMB, you know.

And yes, his eyes are blue. They already startled Blossom all on their own that time she bumped into Dexter and knocked his glasses off. The eyes are partially responsible for her falling for him.

Speaking of fast, who knows what mods Sam has to increase her speed. Only time and Bleedman can tell. She might just have something that will let her interfere with Blossom's interference. I mean, if Bell is still lobbing stones at Mr. Beetle while she waits for him to finish tunneling, maybe Blossom would carry off a Surprise Attack if Sam didn't interfere.

I'm sure the robo-maggots are complaining about Sam pushing through them instead of going around, and not about her calling them 'maggots.' That's what they are.

I feel obliged to point out that since the Cluster guys 'ported in only a few minutes have passed. Each page is only taking up a couple seconds, so it hasn't been all that long. There is a lot of action for Bleedman to show, so lets try to hang in there if we want to know everything that's going on. Remember: all comics and characters move at the speed of PLOT.
A Page Flipper

Postby apstorm » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Samantha's barging through like that, movement and words, reminds me a hell of a lot of Albel Nox of Star Ocean: Til the End of Time. Albel was awesome, by the way.

"It doesn't matter how many maggots you've got, I'll crush them all!"

She even has a bit of the 'one-arm gauntlet' thing going on with that robotic arm. Admittedly, it's the wrong arm (currently exposed, that is), but I like the similarities.

"Normally I don't waste my time with weaklings."
"Dropping a warship on me is cheating...take it back!"

"Having left his homeland, he never yields, never retreats, and never regrets. He faces forward and never looks back! He's manly! He's tenacious! Kamina of Team Gurren is here to take you on. Lets go!"

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!